Games with terrible music

Games with terrible music.

What was Yuzo Koshiro on when he composed that? Holy shit.

although not necessarily terrible, after awhile i muted the music in devil may cry 4 because i was getting so fucking sick of the battle theme

I was shocked how much better bloodborne's music is

listen to this actual composition instead of just orchestral white noise

Fromsoft actually had the money to hire a real orchestra and a choir in England to do all the music for the game. Sony paid them a fuck ton of money to make BB. You can tell how much lower the budget is for Dark Souls 3's music - while still pretty good, is markedly worse.

Posting the worst of the worst.

Obligatory post for this failure.

what the fuck

Souls Music:
Bloodborne>Demon's Souls>Dark>Dark 2 = Dark 3

Not to say that any of the OST's are bad, but some are just forgettable.

This thread is for terrible music, not the greatest.

Sorry sir, I'll post this classic then.

I've heard worse.

This fucking shit, for instance.

just try and find something worse than this.

Do I have to even pick a song? Just go to youtube and suffer through all 8 tracks.

GBA and DS had a terrible sound processor, typical nintendo yet Sega had awful music from this generation too expecially sonic advanced and the fighting tame.

Is that supposed to be Ciba Matto? Sounds p.good tbh.

i gotta hand it to crazy bus because they somehow did create the series of notes perfect for making one just feel fucking uncomfortable

Someone had to post it.

No excuse. You can still make great music in spite of your instrument. The NES had an even worse sound processor, yet they utilized it to its full potential.

That shit gave me a seizure. You're going to jail for assault, friendo.

Ok.
t. Jew Goldstein

Embed is on the DS, although it was released in 2010 at the end of the DS's lifespan

I heard that was just a placeholder, but after a while Bioware just said "fuck it, we don't care about this game anymore, release it as is."

Their contract ran out, so they couldn't replace it.
Also Dragon Age or some shit.

I was actually looking this up earlier today, it seems like he either wrote a program to generate parts of the music for him or he just made up some kind of weird-ass style.

Even the cover is shit!

That is fucking hilarious

All Dark Souls music are boring fucking shit.

it is open source i suppose

Even a fucking printer can do that song more justice.

I went from Let us Cling Together to Knights of Lodis. The soundfont was just awful

Sounds like all the adults in the Peanuts cartoon having an argument.

Meh, I only noticed Maria's music. 3 had Vordt, Dancer, and the title music at least.

Whenever NA did their own covers they were almost always shit. Both EU and NA should of just used the jap one.

If there's one thing Oblivion improved it's having the music change dependent on where you are, not just having "in battle music" and "not in battle music". There's even a Morrowind mod that does this, but needs the script extender.

For a "Freedoom" type project that's probably one of the best efforts I've seen.

Not bad, just boring. It does its job. The game also has the sense to restrict it to boss fights, and a few key areas, leaving the rest silent.

He only did half the soundtrack the rest and (crazy) part was Motohiro Kawashima.

I still really like certain parts of it but it is an acquired taste.

that game you always saw in blockbuster and thought would be the tightest shit ever, then rented king of the monsters 2.

After pirating this game hoping for some good OST it really has the worst white noise I've ever heard in any form of media.

but there's still good stuff too

nigga u wot

>the developers for this crock of shit are working on the 3DS Pikmin game

The soundtrack was probably my favourite part of what little I've played of N:A, the combat felt far too clunky for me to bother playing through it more than once.

I definitely think Nier had better music, but Automata did still have some stand-out stuff.

But I don't think anything except maybe WotWEoY holds a candle to Kaine Salvation or Kaine Escape (the first of which is actually in the game if you do Emil's questline).

Just to confirm: you got all five endings, right? Because if you only finished route A you've seen, like, 40-50% of the content.

Nah, when I said 'once' I meant route A. I know I'm missing out on the actual meat of the game (and I can't judge the game fairly as a result), but something just feels so offputting about Automata's movement and combat to me, even knowing that the series is known for pretty clunky gameplay. For what it's worth I did like the bullet hell sections, even though you're essentially invincible if you just keep mashing the melee button during those. It's not a bad game by any means, I just can't muster up any motivation to play through it another 4 times to see all of the content, especially when I've had a bunch of plot details in the other routes spoiled.

Is route E worth it?

This sounds like the type of music you would here on the way to hell. Its buetifill.

I think so, at least. Your next route will be with 9S, whose primary focus is on hacking, which is more bullet-hell style gameplay. And if you do it before the enemy notices you you can remote-control them or turn them into AI allies briefly, too. Some chips in 9S's route even build specifically toward that end, though I never really found anything to beat Weapon Attack Up/Offensive Heal/Auto-Heal/Auto-Item/Auto-Pickup.

Shit hits the fan after 9S's route and after that it's not terribly far to the C, D, and E endings. Only maybe 5-6 more hours, half of which you're still playing 9S. So if you want a recommendation, at least continue long enough to try out 9S and see if his gameplay is to your liking. If it's not, go ahead and put the game aside, but if it is, then I do think you'd find it worthwhile to get to the end.

I forgot to mention that I've played route B up to the point where the resistance camp lady sends you to go and kill the robots in the desert (the mission where you first meet Unknown/Adam/Eve/whatever). 9S' gameplay is alright, it's more interesting so far than that of 2B, with whom it felt like I was playing some sort of weird Bayonetta prototype. I'll get round to playing through it properly eventually, if it's that good. Thanks user.

END MY LIFE

A fucking shame too
King's Field as a series had baller music in every area.

Let me be more clear about this one. In the Battle Network series, it's normal for there to be "worry" music while something bad is happening. Naturally, this music plays a bit before the final boss. Because it's an RPG, it also does the
and when you actually beat that boss, it teleports you back to that door. This series always does this, the point being that it results in a sort of Schrodinger's Boss scenario, where you've already won, and parts of the world reflect it, but the boss and final dungeon still existed like you hadn't yet, so you can always go back to fight them. However, BN4 doesn't do this correctly and the music control flags aren't set back to their normal state, which means that the worry music loop plays infinitely for the entirety of the post-game. Guess you'll have to start a New Game+ :^)

Knew what it was before I clicked.

I don't know why the had that song in particular be all fucky. I don't even remember where it played.

Exact same opinion.
DS3 soundtrack is so fucking generic it hurts.

I don't even remember that shit in the mansion basement.

Its only in the Director's cut

yeh the 32X Doom's OST was shit

but have you ever heard this version?

I usually like castlevania soundtracks, but this one is pure ear-cancer to me.

At least it isn't dark souls 1.

Off-key choirs, no rhythm, and shit composition everywhere. You forget there even is a soundtrack most of the time, then you either kill yourself or rush the boss just to end the songs.