Since not everything can be fanboys and subhumans crying/bitching about stuff lets talk about fun video games

Since not everything can be fanboys and subhumans crying/bitching about stuff lets talk about fun video games

Which video game are you having fun with Holla Forums?

I finally pirated Rimworld to see what the fuck what all the fuss about and yeah, its bretty fun but since its my first game my building would make autists explode and all my characters are mad as fuck

Shill.

Why aren't you killing yourself?
No one will miss you

I agree fellow embed marketer, rimworld is the best soulslike game for true dwarf fortress fans just like you and me.

Video games are dead and we all killed it. Enjoy your grave.

Video games are libtard propaganda pushed by jews to destroy honest aryan men

How's Canada, btw. :^)

I'll enjoy it, you go and have fun doing your normalfag stuff.

Keep hiding in the past. With that attitude the future will never change. :^)

I guess 95% of the Holla Forums userbase is just people banned from halfchan too retarded to know how to change a ip now

Oh well

Fuck off, retard.

Right now? Simpleplanes and beamng. Beam needs more car mods. I want my fucking Lada for it so I can treequinox it

Don't you have anything better to do?

I've been playing Grim Dawn, but I know some people don't consider that game fun. It's hooked me harder than any other game in its genre, though.
I've finally made a good melee build, and it only took me a year and a half of playing.

I wonder why fuck that game werks at max settings on a toaster and fucking wasteland 2 keeps going to 40fps on my 770 gtx

No, thanks you and other normalfags destroying my hobby. Fuck off, retard.

Mostly because it's a 2005 game engine.

k, subhuman as your last (you) before you keep crying about stuff tell me what YOU consider a good video game

Absolutely none right now.
Thanks for reminding me faggot