E3 prediction thread

Telltales OVERWATCH

webm

Assuming this is real then I gotta see the next OW general. The cancer and butthurt will be glorious.

i don't think blizzard would ever hand their current sacred cow over to another studio even for a spinoff

What a waste of time

Don't fuck with meme magic.

DISAPPOINTMENT

Fallout 4 remastered

EA

Bethesda

Microsoft

Ubisoft

Sony

Nintendo

Can't really say, but I just know Vanillaware's new game is gonna be there, and that it's probably the only thing worth looking forward to.

Well, that and Nintendo will probably talk about Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate/MHXX

this is very likely, since all the DLC is out now.

I just wanna see God Howard

Halo mmo?

*Nipponese version only

Microshit
won't manage much
xbox one and the Scoipo talk no games thou

will throw out some video games and talk about how the pro is doing well and better with pro etc.
we sold a lot of ps4s more then both our competitors combined
CoD
God of war
people love ps4 etc kinda of talk
square will probably throw in some kingdom hearts and FFXIV stormblood and other shit in as well

PLEASE BUYU OUR GAMU SYSTEM
since the "New"2dsXL just came out they aren't gonna reveal any successor to that system for another year or two.
Fire emblem warriors and shit
amiibos

For honor fixes or something
south park

SPORTS SPORT SPORTS
STAR WARS
BATTLEFIELD

look at all the shit we don't bother to make well
SKYRIM REMASTERED REMASTER EDITION WITH REMASTERED MODS AND 4K REMASTERED SUPPORT
Quaked raped
ESO

Bonerlord

Pretty much guaranteed a GOTY Edition is coming with VR support. Won't be a remaster, but I see Todd Co. advertising it as one of their big releases for the second half of the year.

With shit like this I cant tell if it's genuine or a meme

It's dead user, let it rest

Are we being raided?

I think while everybody else is pumping out big bad games, sony is going to take advantage of their lead in being shit and just not show anything at all. I'm not saying it'll be at this E3, but it'll happen eventually.

Yes.

I laughed, then I cried knowing it's inevitable.