What the fuck is with the monsters in this game...

what the fuck is with the monsters in this game? I am at the start and most enemies hit 6 times in the time I get to attack once/character. wolves attack like machine guns.

Learn to dance.

cheese mechanics? sooner play a competent game tbh.

yeah go have your retarded "honorable" duels while outnumbered and outskilled

said like the casul rpgfag

Strategy becomes cheese if it's repetitive or unsatisfying. Square dancing definitely sounds like it fits those requirements.

lol rpgfags

Yea moving around during a fight is cheesing.

It's not a turn based RPG you fucking retard. You aren't supposed to stand there and hope your stats are higher than the enemies so you win the DPS race.

Quality thread, this.

hope the guy in the pic dies along with any hope you had of being fucked by him

If you look closely you'll see a face laughing at you.

You know I kinda liked this game but apparently it's advised to take cover and use tactics. I was hoping for standing in a line against similar enemy formation but apparently it's all about cheese tactics.
Sad!

Git gud

It's not cheese mechanics, it's literally how you play the game.

It's like calling someone a cheater for using grenades in a shooter, holy shit.

Like others have said, it's a core mechanic. It's like saying that using the parry in MG Rising is an exploit. Sure, you could win the game without it, but the game obviously isn't meant to be played that way.

Keep pretending, we all know its a cheese mechanic.

Ok, it's a low effort bait thread then.

Almost had me thinking you were genuinely an idiot, and had to ruin it by being too obvious.

I FUCKING SEE IT

IS THAT LOSS FUCK

It's laser cheese.

I see nothing
Not surprising considered I missed almost everything that could be missed when I played this fucking game

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT
IT'S RIGHT THERE

MOTHERFUCKER

Surprisingly low energy for a bait thread, sad!

test0

test1

test2

test23