Holla Forums Weekend Gamenight Thread: Dystopia (Sunday Encore)

SEVER OPEN TODAY DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND! JOIN IN!
Go check out >>>/radcorp/ sometime.

Come play a rad as fuck Cyberpunk Sourcemod from the days of great community mods for videogames.

Game Info
Server name: Infinity Gamenight
No pass required right now. If a pass is needed, it will be set as infv for reference.

Download
store.steampowered.com/app/17580/Dystopia/
Once you install that, right click the game and click on Properties. Press the Betas tab and in the dropdown menu select "previous - The previous release" as the version of the game you want to use.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/dyspugs
gamebanana.com/scripts/7742
wfstat.us/
dystopia-stats.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/CulterDORARARARARARA
steamcommunity.com/id/Lez/
community.dystopia2.com/viewforum.php?f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAQ
I crash whenever I try and join the server!
This is due to a bug with the current version, make sure to revert to the previous - The previous release in the betas menu.

How do I activate my implants?
There are active implants and passive implants. Passive implants are active automatically, active implants need to be activated before they can work properly and drain energy when activated.

How do I refill my ammo?
You can refill your ammo using an ammo refill station. These are marked on your map as an ammo icon and appear to be a table with a vertical ring hovering around it. Simply stand next to them and you will refill your primary and secondary weapon ammo.

How do I heal myself?
In order to heal, you will need a MediPlant or be near someone who has a MediPlant. Only light and Medium classes can use the MediPlant. It is an active implant and is automatically on when spawning, it consumes energy only when healing you or nearby friendly players.

How do I hack/get into Cyberspace?
You must be equipped with the Cyberdeck or Enhanced Cyberdeck in order to hack. Only light and medium classes can use the decks. Find a computer terminal (marked as a yellow cube on the map) and activate your implant or press the use key on the terminal to jack in.

How do I do objectives in Cyberspace?
To do objectives (hack turrets, disable/enable doors) you will need to find the node in Cyberspace to activate. This is usually a button in a room and is often fortified with ICE firewalls, passwords, and encryptions. You will need to break these systems and activate the node by pressing the use key on it. Programs to create and destroy Cyberspace defenses can be ran by both teams but also cost valuable energy.

How do I grab ledges?
In order to grab a ledge, you must be facing the edge and then move forwards towards the ledge. The height that you can grab a ledge is very short and not much taller than the player so you may need to jump up to grab it. When paired with the Legs Booster implant, this can make a deadly parkour build.

My view is twitching when I spawn.
If that happens, simply crouch to fix it.

Wasn't rFactor supposed to be this weekend?
Yes, but an issue occurred involving hosting and a general lack of interest in the game. We'll schedule another racing game in the future.

my first time to play with Holla Forums. really enjoyed it. also, the fuck happened to this thread?

Because ==it's Sunday, come join the final day of Holla Forums playing Dystopia!==

New day = new thread.
Friendly reminder that the 'the game was designed for 6v6'.

I feel bad for the autists that have been playing this non stop for 10 years

ebuil nazis invading muh game

They seem to get more triggered by the server not having the super-perfect 'game was designed for' settings: we aren't locking it to 12 slots and turning on FF so the game is ruined, apparently.

Remember that the game doesn't spawn you with max ammo. Max sure you walk past an ammo point (three green bullet icon) if you can.

I hope somebody recorded that happening.

Does it give you grenades too?

It does not appear so.

Will we beat yesterdays record?
Will the developers stumble, confused, into a nazi-pedo-picnic for a second time?
Why is everyone retardedly on the fucking overflow server instead of the normal one?
Tune in to find out.

Sadly not.

They were complaining about the server not being 6v6, no friendly fire, alltalk, and rounds 5 minutes shorter than the regular settings. Despite bitching, they still stayed on the server to play with people even if they were "paedo Nazis" and problematic.

That's what I thought. It could've been nice though since it's a pain in the ass to throw a grenade that doesn't fall right in front of you.

user who's running the overflow server can you please make sure the following two maps aren't in the rotation:
Fortress
Undermine
They don't play well, many thanks (assuming you're even here to see this).

want me to add any of these?

I can get a hold of the rotation that was on the other server if you want. Give me a second.
Have you got some more permanent contact details? If you're willing to host in future that'd be great, we even got DDoSed last night so alternative servers are always good. If you don't wanna post it publicly I can give you an email address to send it to.

Remember, to disable micspam press esc then mute players. Alternatively disable all voice in options - voice (or just turn down voice receive volume).

Here's my maplist.

dys_assembledys_broadcastdys_cyberneticdys_detonatedys_fortressdys_fusiondys_injectiondys_silodys_vaccine

Feel free to add any of the dys_ maps except dys_lobby, I know dys_fortress and dys_undermine have been generally unpopular maps though.

There's a gay autistic brony ingame and surprisingly he's not from Holla Forums…

Reposting this in this thread due to request.

Fuck's sake.

Here's another bump, Currently at 19/32 players.

still a ton of user in game if fags wanna hop in, I think we got like 14 right now

18 actually.

anyone else just crash out?

It happens I'm afraid. You should be ok to log back in.

Runnin a bit low than before at 13/32 but we're still going. Today's your final day to join in on this rad game!

Still goin nerds

Reminder that if people ask where we're from it's Club Penguin.

Yes. We're the Club Penguin Pedonazi Picnic.

Up to 21/32 now. Depending how American hours go we might actually top yesterday,

TIME TO ZAP

This turnout has been great, we should do some more dead source mods.

Definetly. There's been talk of Eternal Silence, Empires, Battlegrounds, Goldeneye Source…

Is it just me or is the server constantly crashing?

Was the server, it's fixed now.

What the fuck user.

absolute madman

Pretty nice view up there.

i like this

Also a nice breeze. Short on wall sockets for some reason though.

Literally one job.

Would love to see an eternal silence weekend. The turnout we got would be ideal for something as big scale as that.

srsly
Also there are literally thousands of people living here.

It ain't cyberpunk unless there's 10,000 in a slum-building designed for 500.

What a fucking weekend ill tell ya hwhat

GoldSrc mods had higher quality to them and the selection of mods on GoldSrc is better.

Hvrat?

What sort of slavspeak is this?

I fucking love you people

Wew.

10/10, thank you for giving me another beautiful thing to commemorate this beautiful event with user, I will cherish this. Please make sure to check in with us from the hospital.

Apparently the majority of the developers are Australian and Valve once flew them all to Seattle.

>Not in a dystopian urban city
Cyberpunk enough for you now user?

Good question.

I'm not much of either.

According to the Dev Q&A in the server, it's also the reason why the missile in dys_silo is pointed there as well.

And here was me thinking it was just to remove degenerates.

Better than Mankind Divided.

If you say so. You must live some where colonial cause those roof tiles shingles are "quintessentially" britsih.

I agree, the filthy anglos should not culturally appropriate our superior roof tiles.

what a shit meme

HOLY SHIT

I hope someone is recording it.

Hardcore shoutout to based dev Lez

Is that you tile fetish user?
Did we find you?

Here's an easter egg the dev showed us

We're getting stories of the development user, shit is amazing. Apparently the game used to be full of cyberpunk-furry role-players.

Why do I miss all the good shit

Dev's still here and answering questions. They're making a sequel called Dys.

I think somebody's recording it

I wont be on for a while. All well. Take screen caps and shit.

Currently we're getting answers as to why armour doesn't regen. Apparently it's to help players who just respawned. Any other complaints come as a dev.

Deepest lore is that medium and heavy class are clones/robots or something.

Well, we did it again. Anyone who's left go on the Australian server or on the other gamenight server.

You can see the side of the window in the roof webm.

Are you referring to the black chimney briefly visible on the left?

90% sure that's a chimney user.

they're clones and remote controlled, the punks are controlled opposition and being paid by cybersoros the corps and the canisters on the heavy and med corps are full ofsoup

Oh and the punks are controlled opposition or something? I was only half listening.

If you want I can show you the rest of the roof later. it's too dark to see up there right now.

What?

It gives some advantage for new spawns to tank some more hits than a person already up and actively fighting.

The dev community manager is still here taking questions, we're at 30/32.

steamcommunity.com/groups/dyspugs
This is the official group for anyone who wants to play after this gamenight is done. Obviously it's got no relation to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, these gamenights etc (it's the one the mod's developer uses, apparently).

Are you surprised?

To clarify: this group is totally disconnected from Holla Forums as a whole. It's just for anons who might want to play this game in future to get in touch with the (tiny) existing community for the game to play with them.

THE FUCKING DEV IN THE SERVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE IN ENGLAND SOMEWHERE TOO.

I am unfortunately not. I just recognized the architecture style.

I sure hope thats the easter egg you guys really wanted I tried to propose that we vote on it or do rad corp or something but so many people sperged that might be all he remembers.

There's only ever been one user with this much tile-based autism…

Full Jeep, go! is probably for the best. Ask for too much and he's not going to bother. RadCorporation is a nice idea though.

They are made out of soup. LITHIUM ION SOUP.

Also the dev is having fun. I asked.

What did he mean by this?

A-a-are you having fun dev-kun?
'Yes user, please stop asking'.

He thought the dude was just leaning out of a window because the chimney you (briefly) see on the left looks like a window frame. If you look on the right at 0:12 you can see what looks like a gutter or a walkway. We'll know for sure if delivers.

Its more like shingle based autism but whatever, I really just like the look of them.

He also thought rad corp would fit in really nicely.

I asked him like 1 time dipshit, he really seamed very happy that he could play the game he dev'd for again with a lot of players.

Fair enough. Now we wait for him to deliver.

How to auto jump like a lazy asshole, for easier bhopping. A script and guide by user :^).

Right click Dystopia on steam, go to properties, go to local files tab, click browse local files, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dystopia\dystopia\cfg , make a text document labeled autoexec.cfg including the file type as .cfg, paste the code from this page: gamebanana.com/scripts/7742 or just copy paste it from here
bind mouse3 "autojump"alias autojump autojump_onalias autojump_on "alias autojumploop2 autojumploop;autojumploop;alias autojump autojump_off"alias autojump_off "alias autojump autojump_on;alias autojumploop2;-jump" alias autojumploop "+jump;wait;-jump;wait;autojumploop2"

Save the script and reboot your game and the script will activate.

Pressing mouse 3 or scroll wheel click will now make you jump automatically pressing it again will stop it.

Your welcome.

Do you also like their textures?
It was a joke user, calm your tits.

If anyone wants to mute people remember esc - mute players.

This nigger sure is going to be blueballed when we fuck off tomorrow.
Unless anons keep playing.

If RadCorp were a cyberpunk Corporation, what would it be?

Gay.

I posted their event group ITT and one user intends to run semi-regular threads for people who want to play. Gamenights shall move on though.
We're going to fill up the second server if people want on.

A very poorly managed but inexplicably competent security corp.

Does anyone know how to get into contact with Lez/the devteam for Dystopia 2? Lez said he/they were interested in hearing about people's thoughts on Dystopia and I've got a autism and a keyboard ready to give it.

He says a google doc + link him on steam (or link it in this thread) or post on dystopia 2's forum.

It seems like a lot of anons really enjoyed this game so I'm thinking about doing irregular threads for it every few weeks or so. Nothing that would interfere with our regular gamenights or anything, just something to gather up some people for a casual night of decking and micspamming. We'd probably just end up joining on whatever server happened to be open. Would anyone else be interested?

This is a neat game, but the hacking and objectives are a bit obtuse and confusing. Also definitely not built for a lot of players fucking tesla spam. Also no vehicles, that sucks. Gets boring after a while.

Not really it just looks classy and ascetically pleasing. At least I am not autistic sperging about random shit over my mic asking questions most that have already been asked and then cutting off the dev to extend my question untill the question is so convoluted the dev cant even answer it with my down obnoxious syndrome sounding voice, talking for like 5 minutes at a time leading the target to my desired answer. Like some people.

True, but I will probably pop in sometime like I do for fortress forever, neotokyo, and fistul of frags if I see anyone playing. Its been added to my list, cant speak for anyone else though.

Research And Development, lame sure but it seem like a legitimate thing that is not too out of place.

Yes, they seem to have fucked off now thank god.

I'm up for that.

You guys are talking about noscopenoproblem right? I could not fucking stand that shit, I just kept asking bullshit questions but even the NSF or Jinrai question wasn't as autistic as his rambling

Yes, I hope he wasn't from Holla Forums. Anyway the server is quieter now (and the autists are gone) if anyone wishes to know.

WE MANAGED TO BEAT SATURDAY'S ATTENDANCE AND BREAK THE RECORD FOR MOST POPULAR DAY OF DYSTOPIA, AGAIN!

5 minutes of Dystopia gives me such a dopamine rush that I have to unplug for 24 hours at least. It's such a great game, but it's a constant and sudden pump of feelings that my brain has a hard time processing it all.

REFLECTION THREAD FOR DYSTOPIA GAMENIGHT
>>>/radcorp/388

Though please note that the server still has ~16 people on: the night isn't over.

THIS

We're still at 16/32 players, It may have peaked but the fun isn't over yet!

Apparently 19/32 now.

So about the Crysis Wars thing: apparently it's still alive.

wfstat.us/

daily reminder
dystopia-stats.com/

Why does Ohio have to try and ruin everyone's fun?

Ohio a shit state, that's why.

I am. Sorry, the last time I played with Holla Forums on anything was back on TF2C when it was fresh, and I heard one of the devs was on, so I got too eager and overboard with talking. I'll ease back on that and try to be less airheaded the next time I'm around.

You're a fag user and we all hate you.
It's ok to be an autist dude but try to calm down a bit, people are more interested in what the dev has to say than what people are asking him. I asked him afterwards and he said he didn't mind, he was just a bit bemused at the sudden attention so no harm done.

Yeah, calm down next time faggot.

i like your voice

Anyone still in? Game just finished downloading.
Reminds me of NeoTokyo.

Even if you acted like an excited sperg, at least you gave the dev some shit to talk about on the mic. Not many people used mics this weekend.

I think it's down to 7ish, enough to play but it's calming down sadly.

6 players atm

I'll be back on in about an hour or so if anybody wants to keep going

fuck it, Ill hop on

Zombier Master/Panic when.

Zombie Master doesn't function too well beyond 16 players user.

Please post any screenshots, videos etc you got in this thread on /radcorp/ or in this gamenight thread here on Holla Forums. All OC is good.

Reminder that we're moving RO:OST back a month or so until after the Steam sale.
It looks like we can't make it pirate-friendly so at least it'll be cheap.
Second reminder that we're changing BF2 to BF2142 and moving it to two weeks from now.
Please give feedback on both of these. Good ideas, bad ideas, why aren't we playing [favourite Arena FPS] instead etc etc?

When's Fistful of Frags

what is RO:OST?

forget this stupd question

I think more source/GoldSrc mods would me cool.

Didn't you ask that last thread user?

Soon, but I'd prefer we do the original mod over the steam version. More maps, more gametypes (including coop survival) and all around better gameplay. Thoughts on old FoF vs new FoF from anyone else?

I agree, particularly looking at how crazy-high the turnout has been. We've seen a lot of attention for Empires, Eternal Silence, Battlegrounds 2 and Goldeneye Source. I wouldn't want to do Neotokyo for a long while since we just did something cyberpunk and it's overrated despite its godly OST.

Thank god. Neotokyo is trash, and I don't understand why it ever got attention.

f

This is a mistake, I'm willing to bet this will be a wall for the majority of players. Unless there's a charitable user handing out copies, I'm predicting most players here won't buy the game, especially since there's a strong anti-buy + anti-steam sentiment going on.

Don't forget anti TWI (the devs sold out), hell I don't even want anons to give TWI money. We've still got a bit of time to work on a solution and I'll ask anons ingame what they think (speak up ingame or ITT or it ain't happening fags) but it's definitely subject to change. The only reason I'm even considering scheduling a game that needs to be bought is how strong the feeling is for OST.

horry shit

fuck id buy it but would rather do a free game. definitely want a lot of people for OST

[autistic shrieking]
I'd come now, but the serb is winding down by the player count, and I've still got work to do for a couple hours.

Maybe I was the reason the other nights weren't fun.

By the way whichever user made this, this is fucking top tier shit.

Yes, if it isn't pirateable it's definitely not on until after the sale and maybe off entirely.

See
There was also one autist claiming that the roof tiles were distinctly British, I'm fairly sure it's tile-fetish user from back on 4/v/ but who knows?

Are you Adolf Hitler?

This and pic related, credits to image editing user i think

smh tbh famalam

like you want to be flipped or something

I'm still working on updating the catalog. If you got any other posters or ideas you like as Radcorp OC, tell me.
I may change the slogan from The Future is Radical to Full Jeep, Go! if anons are OK with that change.

good shit
eh, both work fine.

Oh hey again. Out of interest do you play in the gamenights as well as edit images? I'm wondering if I've ever killed you ingame.
Sounds good to me though it might be less universal than radical is.

Not yet I haven't. I'll try to get in once I get the catalog finished.

I mean in general user, I'm afraid Dystopia is winding down by now so you've probably missed it. Are you in a crazy timezone or something?

West USA.
It's okay.

still 7 anons playing fyi

Well just keep on doing your thing image-editing user, it's really quite helpful. I literally use paint for editing things. See if you can spot the mistakes I 'fixed' with the fill tool in the schedule in the OP.

it's 2017 right now m8

why am I not surprised

I have one more idea that might catch attention: Some kind of "Now playing" OP image when you're hosting a game night. That way, you stick out more.

Sounds good to me user, see what you can come up with. I'd give you better advice but, as established, my image editing and general artistic skills are minimal at best. Anyone else got an opinion?

Nonsense. Go ahead!

You expected something else?

Thats actually a pretty neat idea, do it faggot.

I don't think you understand me user, it's not that I have bad advice to give it's that I have no advice to give.

Pls no more tesla spam.

nah fam

Ahh, I understand.
Well anyways, I'll be back on working on the catalog & cooking up some kind of "Now playing" sign for the OP image

i didnt make it, just reposting

shit thats a fantastic idea, keep it up

Nice, if this thread looks dead post it on /radcorp/ as always.

Picrelated.

the background looks exploitable

>OBJECTIVE COMPLETED
Hell of a way to end the night for me. Catch you bastards again next week.

I'm working on attempting to make a corporate logo so we might be able to sneak into Dystopia 2, any suggestions? Here's a quick concept I made of

Here's a pic of Jorgel the moment he was vaporized by the giant fucking mining laser

Oh fuck, that map is great. The pit is such a lovely place to throw EMP nades in if you're an invisible fuck.
Two weeks from now, next week is an off-week. I think mario kart and Halo are going on, maybe other games.

It's a good start, I'll leave suggestions to those more creative than I am.

here's the original btw

stealing this. brb

I need a webm of this please user
i need to show my kids someday

Sorry buddy, didn't grab one. You made a pretty great little speech there at the end though.

As a consolation prize, have these two screenshots I took immediately before and after the laser fired. If you switch back and forth between them really fast it almost looks like a webm.

I regret uninstalling this after the first few matches because I didn't like the art style and playing single-player games now seeing how much fun everyone was having.

We all make mistakes user. I missed all but an hour of Joint Ops, for example.

I tried moving it over to the side instead of downwards, here's what I got.

damn nigga thats pretty gud

Nice.

Now you just gotta make sure dev-senpai notices you.

Since you seem to like the menu backgrounds.

Cleaned it up a bit more. I'm okay with this.

-

-

-

I was a bit annoyed and perhaps I was a little harsh with my bullying I wasnt exaggerating or lying about anything you did or anything I just think I should probably just have lightened up a bit and maybe some of my fucking anger was misdirected at you cause earlier jorgel was doing the exact same thing as you. When you spend a lot of time on Holla Forums every criticism, argument, shitpost, and insult you make is so methodical that sometimes you forget that the people you are shitting on, whether or not its deserved, are real people with real personality quirks, mannerisms, habbits, personalities, and most importantly feelings so, yeah I was harsh. In other words sorry for roasting you so fucking hard nigger, I was really peeved by many things, perhaps by the fact that this probably will never happen again, perhaps by the way that source engine handles voice and game volume, perhaps by other things but I directed most of it at you and it was in all honesty mostly justified, it was just really really harsh basically I was rude and layed a really savage burn on you and I dont want to sour your memory of this event. Apology accepted, and I apologize my self.

Basically that. Especially because autist has been appropriated to be a synonym for "passionate" about what topic you are conversing about.

kind of disappointed i didnt show up in any screencaps

user I have ~1500 screencaps to sort through and upload (I estimate half at least are going to be deleted). Then you've got whatever other anons got and some videos. The odds of you not being in one are minimal.

thank you for the piece of mind

>HOLY SHIT FUCKING FEDS
>FUCK FUCK FUCK HOW DO I SET THE AUTO AIM ON MY CYBER ARMS
>SHIT THERE'S TWO, WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE AN ION CANON
>FUCK HE LOOKS SO COOL I CAN'T PROCESS ALL THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

nice work. I made an animated version.

ok you're much funnier than i am. Ill make a new image.

See if there's anything to work with here.

Someone is working on these ideas anons, keep shit coming.
Fook's sake.

Do you know if he happened to make recordings of the dev's Q&A?

I think most of that is the Q&A. I think another user (chen?) was also recording and there may have been more even than those two, I have no idea.

how's this?maybe different shades if its too unreadable?

why wasn't this a default spray?

>what are you fags doing

I only meant for the text to be green, just needed to emphasize our hero was green text and the punk was red text to make sure their thoughts didn't get mixed up
>the soup's kicking in
I don't know why I wrote that or why it's so funny.

first part meant for but I guess either of the two works.

i know. but i thought teamcolored text would give it more style

I quite like how it's come out personally.

if only we had a drawfag, both of these would be perfect for them.

you know what, fuck it. retard drawfag time.

Retarded drawfag is the best drawfag.
For anyone who is worried I'm going to bulk-upload all of the screenshots (minus the shit ones) as a .zip somewhere, probably mega). Link will be on /radcorp/. If you want them all at once you can wait until then but I'll post the ones with the most OC potential here for now.

f, respects paid

>tfw I am now basically legally obligated download, learn how to use source film maker and make porn of the spider mine just because I asked how to rip the spider mines models, textures, sounds and animations and someone joked that I wanted to fuck it hes not wrong thats just not the reason I was asking and I went with it now people think I was seriously intending to do that and I have to actually do it now

(I vote for old fistful of frags)(also add Double Action Boogaloo to that list that fucking game is a wacky good time)

Whos going to buy me a copy? (^:

I am unfortunately on that list, no money, dont feel like supporting steam, dont feel like supporting tripwire interactive cause of how cancerous they are.

I am sorry you didnt make it anons, but that is incredibly unlikely that you are the cause, dont be hard on your self just cause you missed it. The stars aligned just right that this event happened the way it did. Other then fortress forever I've never played a game with Holla Forums and I know I am not the only one whos first time this was. Also dystopia wasn't even the intended game for this game night, a sequence of events that was so unforeseen that only random unplanned shit could happen, that other game if it did happen I likely would not have played, honestly I only played cause I already had the dead dystopia installed having never played it before and I really wanted to try it out so I just jumped in. Also friday was the first time I have been on Holla Forums in about 3 weeks or whenever we were hacked which I had just arrived back a bit before the hack and I am the fucking nigger that got the dev to promise to give us 2 easter eggs in dystopia 2. So just think of the odds of all this shit happening; people are bound to miss it and things were bound to not happen perfectly and go wrong, it was pretty fun but I think I am going to
JOIN THE CORP
And trust me I am really fucking fun and cool :^) so I think we have even more fun days in the future, even better then this, so keep your head up and look forward because the chaos has only just begun user.

Its a start. Let us get our minds together to figure it out. The 3 one reminds me of one of amds logos and its pissing me off.

never mind i cant do it.

post attempts

Quick, I need the name of the map that had the gay porn room in one of the previous versions so I can track it down, I need to see this shit for myself.

For what possible other reason would you want it user?
And where's my fucking spider-mine porn?
I think every copy of RO:OST comes with two temporary passes that let people play for free for a few days actually. If that's the case we might have a solution to our piratefag problem.

already erasedi was too ashamed, plus i didnt really know what i was going for

I can't remember user.
Are you really that desperate to see decade-old gay porn?

Desperate? No. It's just one of those things where witnessing it is a whole separate ball game than just merely hearing about it.

first panel, the decker looking retarded and spamming taunts with one of them in the middle looking normal. second panel is the angry normal decker yelling in the room
third panel,complete silence, normal decker raising eyebrow. last panel, a copy of the first but the middle decker looking annoyed

we need a webm maker and a slow zoom and fade to black and white with mad world playing in the background

Link your Steam if anyone wants it.

>hey
I'd give you a hand
>but I feel like you've already lost your head
>and then what?

oh hey, i have 2 gift passes too. ill give em away if anyone wants em

Have you tried just googling for 'dystopia gay furry porn room'? There's no way that can end badly.

Those are time-limited user, better to wait until the gamenight.

/id/Jargl/

Fin

Please make a version of this exactly the same except with the phrase ">when the soup kick in" and a blank text less version. Please I beg of you.

Perfect.
If I tell you it will ruin the fun if you guys ever go back to that game that its relevant in. I guess that works as a solution do the guest passes expire? Can you install the game and not consume the guest pass?

Wat?
I think they expire and I'm not sure. Best not to give them out until the gamenight anyway, that way anons who will definitely be around can get them.

Ok can someone else do drawfag stuff, even if its shit? im still trying but i cant get past the initial part

what is it?

I'll take your charity
steamcommunity.com/id/CulterDORARARARARARA

I'm working pretty slow honestly, I'm busy watching samurai jack and studying machine diagrams for work.
Though writing is easy for me, and easy in general.

Second pic screams
to me

Anyone want a spooky little story time that I was too lazy to post when it was happening? I think you guys might like it.

I am getting a 404 on these.

I am getting a 404 on the second one. Can you post again I really want a plain copy of that image user.

No pressure user.
Again I'm not sure if it automatically activates when you receive it, if it does you'd be better to wait until the RO:OST night.

That happened to me, it's fixed now. If it's still broken for you I can post it too since I got a hold of it.
Yes.

I tried

Commencing the writing of story time.

I reloaded and its fixed, I got it.

A perfect end to a perfect weekend.

MADMAN

Wait a minute, is that a rifle scope next to the laptop.

Holy shit the fucking legend actually did it he wasnt rusing us, he was actually on the room and he is just fucking insane.
What are you eating there user? Squid chips?

I enjoy spooky stories

I'm fucking dead

im sure someone could do much better like add subtle soup cans to the last panel and make it more menacing.

HOLY SHIT IT IS!!!

forever immortalized

What have we discovered?

y/n?

I think we all know the answer to this.

Continue? Yes or No?

Last draw OC from me for tonight. I tried my hardest. Ill continue tomorrow and post it to /radcorp/

Yes.

I think we've all got to get our sleep user, see you tomorrow. If the thread on Holla Forums dies (it's probably reaching the end of the time it should be stickyed already) then /radcorp/ is good.

Continue? Yes or No?

Bhopping at sonic speeds with the heavy and ion cannon was fun. It never got old when you came flying around a corner at light speed and just instantly one shot someone who was coming the other way.

Just continue until the story ends user, that's my vote. I think everyone fell asleep.

The Ion cannon and fist are amazingly broken when you can bunny-hop.

pls continue

>it's forcing you to not be a fucking faggot and use your deck, you worthless medi-fag

I think many anons are asleep so we may not get a chance to use these ideas until tomorrow, not that you should stop posting them.

I posted all the ideas I had, the rest of those pictures are golden on their own.

Writeupfag here, if anyone could post Lez's steam profile (I couldn't find it in Recent Players when he was in) or the Dystopia 2 forums for me I'm gonna catch some sleep and finish my little review and suggestions when I wake up.

I've still got another 900 of the fuckers to sort through too. As I said I'll post the full set as a zip on /radcorp/ and a selection of the better ones in the reflections thread on /radcorp/ (and here until this thread dies).

>steamcommunity.com/id/Lez/
Here you go, though I suspect he isn't going to just add any random person user.
Here's the dystopia 2 forums:
community.dystopia2.com/viewforum.php?f=1

>at the time I just barely sort of started to noticed some weird visual artifacts on my pc but they were very subtle

Clearly your pc got jacked user.

Is it still like this?

If yes, your GPU is probably going to be dead within a day or so.

Are you sure your GPU isn't dying user?
How hot does it run exactly?

And that is the end of the story anons I hoped you enjoyed it cause its true and real and I didnt fucking make it up at all and am still a little scared.

FIN

Yeah, basically. I hoped you enjoyed my suffering.

No it isnt. I dont think I have a gpu, I have a shitty laptop made by a nigger who knows nothing about computers. When I boot war thunder it tells me something about an outdated driver maybe thats it.

Oh, well usually parts tend to die suddenly out of nowhere, but it can be pretty weird sometimes. I had a GPU tint everything green in the middle of a CSGO match before permanently dying a minute later.

I have no idea I am not even sure I have a gpu.
Obviously its not my gpu dying and is instead me awaking a cyber elder god and angering him by thinking about entering cyber space as a bag of meat flesh, viewing his reality warping fish eye lens skybox, and trying to find a forbidden easter egg so he took it out on me by opening a portal from a dead pixel on my computer screen in which all the cyber elder gods are going to exist into meat space and end the misery of the human race.

This is just the more logical answer.

user please, I honestly dont know if its my gpu this was hours ago. It would be dead by now right? It stopped doing it.

Thank you user. You will be a god if you have the technical know how to add the pictures in in the margin. You dont have to but if you can that would be great.

I won't be able to but I've got them saved in a folder with the cap and I'll post them all in a thread on /radcorp/ for someone who does have some basic image-editing skills.

So did you guys like the story? Its like entirely true too, I am seriously not kidding, thats some creepy shit.

I think you need to stop playing on a toaster user, you seem to have angered a cyber-god with your inferior hardware.

Yes I enjoyed it. Am I evil sick?. Most laptops would a have GPU/CPU combo. Part of the "CPU" die has dedicated GPU parts. It should in theory die when the rest of the die does.

That's me for tonight not that you can call 10am night, we're down to 540 screenshots from a total of ~1500. I'll cut that down a bit more tomorrow and then upload them zipped up.

Because it's a good Ghost in the Shell game (way better than the real one with the microtransactions and CoD playstyle).

A nice variety of sprays I won't say that I spammed the blacked one everywhere

G2A?

I tried my best.

I remembered another detail, that makes sense in the storys context.

I should probably mentioned this, the precursor to my story by many hours was the fact that I overlayed my spray (picture 2) over this one (picture 1) perhaps breaking or unlocking an eldritch seal, opening an eldritch portal for the cyber old ones to make creepy stuff happen on my pc; credit to for making the video that I took the picture from since I cant make .vtf files viewable on my pc cause I am lazy and retarded. Perhaps that is what set this all into motion.

If you cant properly envision it, imagine image 2/spray 2 which is transparent over top of image 1/spray 1.

I am 100% serious about this too.

good shit user!

like so?

MAKE SURE TO DUMP YOUR OC IN >>>/radcorp/388 BEFORE THIS THREAD DIES! LONG LIVE THE RAD!
Also, thanks for playing guys!

what did you do user?

Why didnt I listen? I could've prevented this.

The only thing that could save you is to make one with green and purple.

this user is TOTALLY NOT A CYBER HORROR HE IS COMPLETELY HUMAN

made higher quality versions and the base files. The cyberspray is almost perfect with the black sun, but the dimensions are all wrong. I'm sure someone with better skills than me would be able to make a better version/better fitting image.

i feel like the fucking warp is about to open up also. is it me or is itgetting faster?

Maybe we'll continue all this on >>>/radcorp/388 the thread might die soon.

Looks great user.
Sorry for the delayed response, was asleep.

For anyone who still cares we're probably not going to bother with the easter egg on broadcast, someone (I think Lance Vance) tried it and they say it's super complicated.

Thanks for the leads, user. The sign-up for the Dys forums doesn't seem to work, so I've tried to add him on steam.

If anyone's interested in the gay writeup I did, that 8k word pile of autism will be linked in the radcorp thread.

What's your username on steam? I'll tell him you're not some random fuck.
Lovely.

Can confirm he's seen the link.

I'm Skeleton Man.

I've gotta say again, this game night was a blast, and I can't wait to catch you nerds next time.

Oh hey, I think I remember you ingame asking about why armour doesn't regen.
BF2142, don't miss it. There's another user running HaloCE this weekend, it isn't us (which is fine, off-weekends are not supposed to be us) but some of the same faces will probably show up on there if you want to play with Holla Forums again.

Speaking of which, look what I found from 2008.

In the unlikely event anyone is still lurking the thread: we may have an incoming solution for piratefaggable RO:OST (actually maybe two). If that works we'll still swap RO:OST and BF2 (actually 2142) in the schedule.

Sounds good.

The thread was so close to bump limit I didnt expect anyone to actually see my post.

I DIDNT SAY RECREATE IT YOU FOOLS!
Now the cyber old one are released onto an internet facing server they will now likely connect to our own already existing resident super devil, alacrity daemon, and together they will use Holla Forums to wreak havoc on the entire internet and the world.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
WHAT HAVE WE ALL DONE?
We were definitely playing with powers we didnt understand, and its already to late now.
IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE.

Can this be the new radcorp logo or atleast the radcorp logo in dystopia 2? Or at least implemented in someway? This eldritch shit looks fucking cool.

Captcha is telling me there is no god to save us now.

Is it useable as a spray in source games, out of interest? If so I'm going to be using it for that.

Unfortunately I am probably not the person to ask. I could never figure out how to get sprays to work, that why I used that default pre-packaged spray. My understanding is any image can be converted into vtf with some program called vtfeditor I havent tried it yet cause I am lazy and bad at computers.

If memory serves sprays can be pngs or even jps but they've got to be a certain size in pixels, it shouldn't be that difficult to mess with it now we've got it anyway.

I tied before and I could never figure it out.

I am going to download and locally archive this thread now as well as on an archive in on an internet site cause they seemed to stop saving actual copies of images and now just save the thumbnail and I dont want all this oc to go to waste.

Farewell user, I was tons of fun playing with you and everyone else.
I have always wanted to play battlefield 2142 so maybe I will see you there.

Most of it should be in the /radcorp/ thread too so don't worry.
Ditto.
I hope so, if not there's always RO:OST. Hell there's even Halo CE that that other user is running.

I can upload a copy of all three gamenight's(well certinally Sat and Sun) to the /radcorp/ thread if either of you are intreseted? It's good to see the board revived, this game was the shit, yet another to add to the smallish list of games worth frequently hosting (currently SWAT 4 and Joint Ops).

You mean recordings or something? Please do post them.