Pepe is dead

Pepe is dead

Killed in the late hours of last night at a "free comic book day" gone horribly wrong. Pepe the Frog is dead.
His father Mr. the Frog remembers his son as "a playful, happy child who loved nothing more than eating snacks, playing games and pulling his pants all the way down to go pee".

Lets hope he feels good right now, wherever he is ;_;7

don't worry, he still lives on in pepecash

He was weak.

I wonder who could be responsible for this?

he killed a stand-in

holy shit

Pepe died nobody cried.

Nobody cared who I was before I put on the smug.

Everyday you get more pathetic, /leftykike/. Sad!

some liberal faggot writing off his own character means no one will ever make memes about pepe again
yep, that pretty much epitomizes the leftist mind

VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAMES

Pepe was around before most of you were born, show some respect for the sad frog you turned him into.

Ressurect the pepe

YOU CAN'T KILL A GOD.

Fuck you

CIA meme warfare division please go.

How the shit is he even doing that? I didn't think it was possible to change your id.

Hory shiet

I aint no CIA nigger

Boys. It seems our friend Pepe won't be joining us this evening on a count of a slight case of normalfaggotry.

Well, well, well. user's night is upon us again. Shall we throw a little party, raise a bunch of fires, make a little OC?

Problem is, it's all been done before, y'see what I'm saying.

Wrong. Best reason to quit. Only reason to quit. A man has a meme. The meme attracts others, like-minded. The meme expands. The meme becomes normal. What was the meme? See that's what's been bothering me boys, 'cause I tell ya when I used to think about the meme itself it put a big 'ol smile on my face. Y'see gentlemen, humor is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy… now that's fun.

What about it? I started the first memes on this god damned internet. Before I knew it every normalfag and Chad was imitating me. Y'know what they got now? Pepe Facebook greetings. Isn't that precious? The meme has become normal boys. Time to move along.

No. No I want you to make a meme so god damn dank the Gods'll notice us again that's what I'm saying. I want all a you boys to be able to look me straight in the eye one more time and say "ARE WE HAVING FUN OR WHAT?"

CELLAR DOOR
MOTHERS IN THE RED BARN
YELLOW BRICK ROAD

Fuck off with your reddit spacing.

Now there's a spicy meme if I've ever seen one. 4chan bawls about Reddit spacing too, chew on that next time you whinge about made up giveaways.