Are you actually good at video games?

What kind of games are you good at?
Don't post if you are a consolebabbie.

Shooty games

That`s what happens after a person spends 12 fucking years playing essentially the same game. It`s on a sad state right now but the skill cap still is high.

What`s the context of your pic? I know it`s m2k

I'm only really good at Age of Empires 2. Everything else I'm just average in, even other RTS.

I'm fucking shit, I only play vidya because there's nothing else in my life

Some RTS games, like SupCom FA or COH, but I haven't been playing much recently.

Summer is here.

I'm generally good at videogames because I've played them for so long, but I never were competitive, to the point where I don't strife for any kind of challenges that are there to prove my worth. If it's fun, I'll most definitely complete or finish it, if it's not - I won't even try, even if it's the last thing that separates me from 100% the game.
Generally I go for any kind(genre) of action game because it yields more fun per time spent, but something like quests or rts games are not alien to me.
In a new, unique, novel types of games I'm way more likely to grasp and make use of mechanics than other people with the same amount of experience with the same game.

Got my pride by becoming into top ten or even #1 in coh 1 and 2 for a short time, got supreme rank in cs:go, but then i somehow stopped caring for my rank and only playing for fun. I rarely putting all my effort into a video game since i took psychedelics anyway. Guess i dont need my ego that much anymore.

I'm decent at 2D platformers I guess. And turn-based strategy games.

I'm good at FPS. I've always been shit at Starcraft and RTS in general. My apm is bad

I'm okay at fighting games

My cock is so big it plays video games for me. Its pretty epic my man.

I can get the red gem in crash 2 without going through the secret area.
In the US version of the game.

I don't really play them anymore, but I was at least above average at FPS games. Some of the tactics I used as a spy in TF* I've never seen or heard of used by anyone else, I played that class a lot.

* real TF, not TF2

Team Fortress Classic is easier than Team Fortress 2.
Even compared to the tard friendly "Community High Skill Servers"

The spy in TF2 is artificially difficult and no fun to play.

I like to think im pretty good at fighters and shooters. I am completely garbage at strategy games though, the most strategic i ever get is shogun 2 on normal mode.

Well, according to the stats I have some cheevos that only 0.5% of other people have so I guess I'm pretty good.

I am trash at every game that requires actual input skill, although I enjoy fps despite this (although GO, with the entire "wiggle your mouse opposite the spray pattern", isn't for me)

Only if you're talking about the retarded 6's format where it's (virtually) impossible to separate the group and actually utilize the entire purpose of the class.

Yeah, I'm good at wanting to kill myself if that's what you're asking.

Nope, my waifus has started to complain about my commitment to them, says i need to spend less time on vidya than with them.

Old 2d plat-formers and most shooting games, I don't take much pride in it. I prefer to play Rpg's though. I have won a lot of Warband tournaments and lead many clans to victory. NW isn't what it use to be. I miss Jackie Chan.

I'm extremely good at puzzle games and strategy/simulation games (I also got pretty good at puzzle-platformers since there was a billion of flash games in that style in the late-2000's). I can be good at an RTS or FPS if there is actual tactics and strategy involved, but not if it's just twitch-shooting or muh micro; because that's all you get these days, I tend to not play those genres anymore.

I'm good at card games like Hearthstone and Shadowverse. It just takes too much time to keep up with meta shifts and what the most optimal plays are at every turn. The moment the game hits a shitty meta I drop it and lose my competitive edge and takes a minimum 20 hours just to start to get back into it.

how can you be good at rpgs?
you can't fail those

I have never completed a tales of mej'eyal run.