This is the most vibrant, varied and handcrafted open world ever with the most interactivity

This is the most vibrant, varied and handcrafted open world ever with the most interactivity.

Only Xenoblade 2 has a chance to top it.

It`s the second time I see this thread here, why in the hell nintendo would pay you to shill here of all places?

DEJA VU, I'VE JUST BEEN TO THIS THREAD BEFORE

Holy shit, someone posted the same picture twice in three months?

It's procedurally generated, because a handcrafted game wouldn't look that shitty

tell your handlers to get their shit together

The same exact thread, complete with mention of Xenoblade 2

It's handcrafted and looks amazing. Stop being so jealous.

Well then you're lying.

You won't believe me. But i've seen this thread 4 times already since the release.

I agree, it looks fantastic. It's a shame there's nothing to do in it.

were you looking for one of these?

A thread just like this one filled with these same diagonal screenshot collections was made shortly after the game was released, with the OP claiming it to be the most colorful/vibrant/beautiful open world game ever made ever

Is this a shill thread? Because this feels like a shill thread but I'm not an expert on this sort of thing.

There's nothing vibrant about that. It looks terrible. People need to stop being scared of bright colors.

what
are the switch sales slumping bad?

This. Zelda is almost black and white. I want my games to be so vibrant, my eyes are bleeding.

Unironically looks worse than Inquisition

This is the most vibrant, varied and handcrafted CYOA ever with the most interactivity.

Only Intersex Turboslut has a chance to top it.

What are you trying to achieve here?

Stay there.

Making you look like the color-blind, utter retard you are.

Good job, mister shill. Really showed me.

why don't you go crawling back to your shithole shill

Well now I'm sure you're not from here because you can't into IDs.