-Alchemist Astray: -5/9
-Rise of Beasts: 5/10-5/15
-Unite And Fight (Guild Wars): 5/17-5/24
-Xeno Ifrit & Hero's Return (Re-run): 5/25-5/30
-New Story event: 5/31-

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Class_Champion_Weapons
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=12821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I should be happy but now I don't feel like joining other people's raids. But I need primal parts.

Q U A L I T Y

Cag needs to be cropped out from that 2nd last panel for a great reaction pic.

Fuckit I did it myself in paint.

Disgusting

Is this light-themed drawing worth 3000 crystals?
I'm rank 27

no wait for legfest.

What and when is that?

End of this or next month.

Oh boy, hope I can wait that long.

Why is Cags so cute?

Designed body.

Has anyone come up with a concept for Loliford yet?

Why did you do it danchou?

Is sword the best yggy weapon?

yes

Should I bother with the bows at all?

only if you have a enmity team like sarasa ayer and support

I might think about that, what's the grid like? 4 Swords, 3 Bows, Baha, 2x EX?

4 swords 2bows 1 baha 2 unk and main hand

YES IM FREE FROM HALO HELL , farmed a full pistol and gun relic!

I am become Luckshitter, the destroyer of gotchas.

I got a rare summon and learned my lesson to never use single draw cards unless i want to spark

So who is this gisla-chan that everyone is ticketing and why she is the best girl?

The free rolls outside of legfest have been better than the two 10s during it. But do agree, sparking is the way to go to keep from being disappointed.

Is the ideal Dark grid different depending on whether or not Zooey is an option? Also, should I spend my pendants on axes or claws while building a non-zooey grid?

Fucking cancer, kill yourselves

I'm getting there, user. Don't tempt me.

Wait, cag is a dude ala the incarnated battleloli from that WW-Iish anime?

In Youjo Senki's case, it's reincarnation caused by Being X. In Cagliostro's case, it's an alchemic body because his original body was sickly and weak. In both cases, they turned into girls because why not?

That's for later.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

It's not that hard unless you're thinking of body wise but that's more dependent on your artistic skill.

Since the old thread died before; do I replace anything with more Albedo Blasters?

Time to decide on a pick for the suptix today, give me some
please

my criteria was based on how much my dick was pleased with the character multiplied by how useful they can be in a party.

Narrowed down to Yuel, Silva, Sara Juliet, and Jeanne

Yuel would basically be a speculative investment; of all my teams honestly I feel like my fire team is the one lacking a solid team, damage output is low, and the roles of most of these characters don't have any synergy, not shown in this list because i forgot her and she's an SR is H. Bea. With that in mind getting Yuel would at least give me a character whom is going to be on EVERY fire team I make, a bit of stability for such an unstable element (for me)

Silva is a much more practical pick, my water team is desperately craving a good attacker to replace Yoda, whom i have largely outgrown. In terms of the near future, Ayyfrit is being rerun, so if I get Silva I'll probably end up doing a team of Altair/Silva/Lily to stomp ayyfrit, and my general water team will probably switch to Altair/Silva/Yngwie or Lancelot.

If I choose NOT to get Silva however, I can justify getting Qautre, I have the mats (save for a gold brick, and oh whats that a rotb in a few days) for a GW character, and Quatre is a pretty darn good pick for a place in my water team, at the very least he can replace Yoda or Lancelot in the general water team, and in Ayyfrit he can extend Lily's 70% fire cut by 1 turn, thus making him another viable option to curb stomp ayyfrit.

Sara is a dick pick. I have a tezcat, and I tend to adhere to tezcat racism, but if I got her I'd probably just say "fuck tezcat" and stubbornly pick and refresh summons for either Medusa or Alexiel. With Ayer in my team, he craves for someone to take a punch for him so he can use max enmity memes, same with Hallesenna, though if I'm not adhering to tezcat, then I can probably just replace her with Siegman for parties. I don't see much use for my earth team tbh, not many earth advantaged events are happening this year, poor earth, when they got Mahira it was supposed to be the year of the dirt god dammit!

Jeanne or Juliet will simply round off my team of Ferry and albert the crit lord. Because I have never used a serious light party I have no real thoughts on one or the other, but since the next GW is going to be dark GW with light advantage, having a solid light team next month will help the guild. Plus they're both cute.

Is the game down or something? Just woke up today and the game won't load for me.

tl;dr ticket dark sarunan

As someone who has Yuel 5*, if you want to power up your fire team (besides finishing the grid) forget your dick and ticket Percival instead of Yuel unless you swing that way too then it's fine. That said, Yuel's main role in the party is not as the primary damage dealer but as the secondary attacker and support role with her heal. This is until you unlock her extended mastery, which will take a while to grind.

As someone who also have Silva 5*, I don't really recommend ticketing Silva unless you plan on changing your entire team's strategy to revolving around getting her to her damage cap with her ougi, which only makes her a faster executing less damaging Yoda. I'm working on getting Quatre too, and really urge you to do the same and save that suptix.

Sara is core, and the best dick pick you'll ever make if you go dirt.

For light I'd go with Juliet, she's the "make sure you win" button than Jeanne's "win more" button. If in the foreseeable future you end up with both Jeanne and Juliet, you can even kick out Albert's slow ass and have a non-homo light team for once.

I presume your dark team's already solid?

Siegman's lack of a 5* is triggering me.
At least dirt la fille is pretty cool.

Yuel + H. Bea sounds like a pretty neat combo, but after recently getting Percy myself I can agree with since his damage is sorta absurd. Can't talk much about the other elements though, since I don't have those characters.

I dislike Percival and if I'm going to be attracted to a male they better be as feminine as possible and not otome hero tier like Percy, no way I can ticket him, the math of dick*usefulness works out to 0 in this case

I'll consider Juliet, though I have some people telling me to go with Silva and just make Sorn instead, I'll have to think about that choice for a while though.

As far as Silva goes, she's sturdier than Yoda, doesn't have resource management like Yoda and can benefit from a Bahamut dagger unlike Yoda, making the change from Yoda to any attacker is going to be big for both damage and sustain.

There's nothing to talk about for my dark and wind teams, literally no more picks to make besides dick or limiteds that can't be ticketed.

Hard to justify uncapping siegman one more time for a grid I never use because there are no water enemies ever, I figured that if I got Yuel my team would end out as Yuel/H. bea/Rackam for damage output.

You're better off slotting off element MLB weapons into that than using lv1 SR fodder.

neat

checked, was using all your luck in those dubs also part of your plan

Mm mph. (Of course.)

This shit always happens when I'm not even grinding for them. The RNG gods are bullies.

But spending money makes the merchant goblin happy

Badly drawn chair or Harvin rump?

SSR Ejaeli when? i have always wanted to make Ejaeli my waifu and fight raid bosses at her.

side

harvin rump.

I hope my dark grid is somewhat usable. Since I've been getting nothing but some harps from the bitch.

Do you think Charlotta will end up focusing on her large butt if she ever finds a way to adjust her height?

Grand Order at 11 EST.

Raid's up.

34ADD716

Sweet, thanks.

E820DAA0

I want to fug tiamat.

Looking to join the third crew, if you got room.

ID: 12004798

Sent.

Shit, didn't even notice.
What do I do with it all?

buy one tia bolt, colo stick, levi dagger and ygg sword for rotb?

キターーー(゜∀゜)ーーーー!!

It's about fucking time.

nice

Buy Dark(Claws/Axes) or Light(Guns) weapons.

Noice.

Aaaaand I don't have the mats to uncap her.

Fuck this, I'll worry about it tomorrow.

There is literally 0 reasons to get 5* uncap for gw chars.
Damage difference and 1 added skill ain't worth that retarded grinding.

Better just focus on getting other gw characters
by rebuilding their weapon.

quatre uno six would like to have a word with you

Fitting I guess

today is a sad day

That'd me like if you only drank your own sweat or piss.

*be

Your waifu isn't real

No, cow milk is cow milk, a cow drinking cow milk would be like humans drinking human milk.

Only if she went around sucking other Draphs dry.

Humans drink human milk.
Only when she starts talking about eating steak and hamburger will you have a reason to give her awkward looks.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a single cow in Granblue, but there are milkshakes and cafes. There's milk coming from somehwere

DEEPEST LORE.

I like where this is going…

I wonder if something is going on.
3rd place when joining a tiamat raid.

It's just primetime, I'm leeching GO raids like mad too.

I see, so it's better to be doing raid at night (Japan time)

Sorry for posting it again, but I'd like some input on how to progress from here.
Namely: GW Dagger element, GW weapon to get next, Suptix.
I'm thinking Water, Seofon, wait for better drops next legfest, but I'm an indecisive fag and need some suggestions.

So how many claws I need for Celeste build? I currently have 3 axes, 2 claws and 1 spear.
I need to replace the spear with something later, but it is a good placeholder.

Ready to roll my third rainbow in a row.

Please do not ticket wind Metera and water Societte. You can farm more gw daggers until you get one for each element if you don't plan on making another character..

he should ticket metera just to cuck her sister with her.

I don't get it. I always get the rainbow crystal but it can still be total shit.

I honestly believe OP is a regular, paid shill to shill for gbf.

Why the FUCK are we having an IPHONE GAME general?

What the FUCK is wrong with you people playing shitty iphone grindy game?
Are you people this pathetic that you can't pirate decent games?

Tell me one decent game that has come out since 2015, which isn't a port for pc or remaster.

Hollow knight

Oh no, those are just ticketable characters that I kinda liked and could find a slot in the team.
I have yet to decide on my first, I've only been playing for 45ish days or so.

Nah.

I'll give you a hint
PHAT

maybe you should play the game.

one day this disappointment will be useful

I'm a bit late but i'll try my best to answer. Let me preface with this, if i say do to something you may ignore my advice if it makes your dick hard. This is general advice for the entire game, it's more important that you keep playing and having fun than that you min-max and burn out.

My general advice is, stick to wind. Having a main team to clear content with is recommended. Wind is one of the better elements especially if you're not whaling it up. It's best to replace the manewhip with a GW dagger as soon as possible. Gawain is a great character for wind so i think ticketing him would help you out.

For earth, i recommend ticketing Sara if you just want to MVP Levi. Ayer is really good but you would need some DATA and something defensive is also nice, your Korwa can help with this. You would also need to complete most of your earth grid which might take a while.

I'm not quite confident enough to give advice on the other elements so someone else should fill you in on those. Lastly, let me just say, your autism is something truly admirable.

I honestly believe you are a retarded newfag, this general has been a regular thing for the past 9 months.

Because this is a video game discussion board and anons around here play this video game.

Playing this game doesn't mean i can't play other games you stupid nigger.

I would also recommend sticking with wind, you have the most solid setups there, finish your wind and stick with it to at least skill 10ing all of your guns, putting all your eggs into the windmeme basket isn't such a big drawback for anything but GW nightmare fighting, which I don't really see you doing from these grids anyway.

If you're going to make a GW character, Siete is also the one I would recommend the most right now, and only because you have Petra to take full advantage of his strike time double ougi sniping, it's unfortunate you don't have Anchira, for the coveted optimal strike time team of Anchira/siete/petra but really you can put anyone in that slot, preferably another damage+ or DATA support that ISN'T Korwa, as Korwa plays no relevant role in strike time sniping.

Your best ticket is definitely going to be Gawain, I feel like he is hands down the most useful character in wind besides Korwa, and in some ways even more because Gawain really has NO cons, he hits hard, he can DA pretty reliably his Zeniths are good, he has two nukes, one of which is an enmity nuke with a 1.2 mil damage cap, and a literal copy past of Phalanx without the raid wide effect.

I recommend making your GW dagger Wind, though you should note that basically you're going to be making a GW dagger for every element in the future, so you might as well make one for the element most relevant to you RIGHT NOW. If you don't feel like making it wind for some reason then I think water would be my second choice recommendation.

by your logic we should have overcuck and wow generals too.

Just ignore its just goons.

You never go full casual.

No, OP is a faggot, but for different reasons entirely.

Who the fuck would play on a phone when it runs better on a PC?

Fuck off to the undertale thread or whatever western trash you think is decent then.

I see someone's mad their Fire Emblem Heroes threads die so fast. How sad.

Wait, there was FEH threads on Holla Forums?

Lots.

Not any more, sadly. :^)

It was Nintendo mobile shit. It was designed to bleed money while having nothing to keep people interested long. They'll have the initial boom from the series name before shooting down in players while getting some spikes whenever there's an update. The art style being all over the place doesn't help either.

The only thing that will get me through the upcoming rotb grind is the music

And there it is, after 5 months of grinding for it, the completed pre-HL wind meme, all that's left to do with it is to start uncapping all the bolts to 4*, swap out the katana for a cosmos gun, and upgrade the bahamut dagger to coda.

Now start reducing them.for gun stones.

Need crew… ID 13886622

After a day of autistic grinding and several skillbooks, here we go. Time for boss rush.

This is nice. Saves me a bit of grinding.

I've been having a ton of trouble getting this drop. Haven't even seen the goldslime spawn once, and I've been grinding ch 19 and ch 20 quests like there's no tomorrow
Is there a good specific quest to farm for it to spawn? Or am I just getting horrible luck

And finished. That last fight is some bullshit.

What's Songs gimmick in that last fight? Does she just spam you with debuffs? Sarasas was really annoying too. At 25% she would ougi and deal 1000 plain damage on top of that every other turn so i had to take CR with the kung-fu artist heal.

Yeah, that thing gives a lot of people trouble. I farmed chapter 19 "My first errand" with Belle as my main summon and rabbit as my support. How far into the story are you? If you beat Akasha you get a wonder that increases rare monster spawn-rate.

Her regular ougi did a few debuffs, only important one was paralyze. Overdrive was damage and damage+longer paralyze.

It was just a huge slog to get through given how much health she had, having to spend a skill slot on veil, and the issue that veil's CD didn't line up with her ougi so I had to eat every other paralyze. In the end it came down to Blind saving my ass long enough to use Panacea.

I'm on chapter 42, so not that far. Are the next two dark drops as rough to farm as this one, or is this just not balanced right?
I didn't have nearly as much trouble with any of the others…

…I have to unlock berserker

Apparently the trick is to bitch about it in a granblue thread

Those light knuckles are the ones people have the most trouble with so the others should be fine. Akasha is somewhere in chapter 50-60.

From what i've seen from other fights, it seems that blind/heal/delay is the way to go in most fights. I still wonder what the mechanics are in less popular eternal fights like Funf. She got one-turned in Sarasas Fate so i don't really know how it's supposed to go.

I'm halfway there with that setup, I do have Six(but fuck getting 5*), DJeanne and Zoi(as well as other dark ssrs if needed), I got my own Bahamut, I'm TRYING to get more claws, so I was under impression Berserker makes a difference, what buffs does he have anyway? I can see MLB Baha ougi buff, crit buff from Odin,what else?

Most of that damage comes from the synergy between enmity, Zoi, Djeanne, Six and Celeste claws. The buffs are just icing on the cake, and berseker probably isn't even the best choice of class to use for this setup other than maxing out numbers to wanpunch Lumi.

In other words, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine.

You can also see that there are other players in the raid. He, most likely, cross-summoned Kaguya and Shiva for the cap up and huge multiplier. One of the other players also used Flare.

I also forgot to mention that Lumi is petrified in addition to all that.

How accurate is this video?

You got this from reddit didn't you.

Six is not a waifu so he is automatically trash tier.

League of Legends memes tier

Why you guys hate stupid fun?

Probably because it's stupid.

It's just too heavy on the stupid and not enough fun in this case, really its leddit tier low effort memeing

Oh shit! I got Korwa from the free draw.

berserker raises dmg cap hence why is that possible

Berserker is just one of the many things raising the cap to such ridiculous extent.

5* bahamut doesn't raise ca damage cap

also shiva only gives raised damage cap to autos only (like ba and oda)

Berserker's ougi cap increase is just 50% though and that guy is doing about 300% the damage cap.
The kirin bow is just 10% so how did he pull 3m?

moon rabbit quilin bow zerk and gw character have bigger ougi caps

The gao did hit for 3m+ which is about 200%+ ougi cap so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or failing the math but the 10% qillin bow+kaguya fall way short from that.
Even adding the extended merits that's another 15% after rank 170+ there's clearly stuff missing here to get to those numbers.

six has stackable dmg cap up on his first

Another player in the raid inflicted Petrify on it, and I think it might be the biggest modifier there.
Also for damage cap increases that stack with each other, do they stack additively, or multiplicatively? Because if it's the latter
1,100,000 * 1.05 * 1.10 * 2.5 = 3,176,250, which puts it in the ball park.

I didn't even know this was a thing, as far as I'm aware they add additively but I've only tested with weapon skills+summons, never tried petrify but 2.5 cap increase sounds damn brutal.

I'm talking about DJ because the numbers for 6's 5* are still a bit of a mystery and I think it'd be harder to understand the factors at play there.

Funf was actually the hardest of the nine Eternal fights for me. She immediately dispelled Song's debuffs and then boosts her own debuff resist, plus healed + refreshed multiple times in the fight. It wasn't so bad the second time around, but she was the only one I actually lost to just because I wasn't anticipating Depravity getting shut down so hard and her healing more than once. It also seemed like she triple attacked a fucking lot, but that might have just been me getting unlucky.

Just use depravity to debuff here DATA :^)

That looks really queer. Anyone else?

Huh, really? I wouldn't have expected that. Funfs HP pool was really small compared to the others, i think it was 100K, and Ground Zero does about 56k damage in those fights so with a buffed TA i just took her down instantly. I did die to Nio because of my carelessness however. Did not expect her to TA me three turns in a row, Nio being wind also didn't help.

By Petrify, I meant the Stone condition inflicted by MC Assassin's Petrifying needle.
I tested it out for a bit, Stone doesn't increase the damage cap by 2.5, if anything, it doesn't seem to increase it by much, if at all.

First image shows that Stone does increase your Ougi damage in a similar way to ODA/BA.
2nd image - Stone does seem to increase the damage cap, though it doesn't seem like much.
3rd image - I tried out the SR Seraphic bow along with Stone. The bow might not work exactly like Qilin's Bow's damage cap, so I wouldn't take numbers here that much.
4th image - I took out the bow here, just to see how Petrify interacted with Ferry's Damage cap increase. I got (un)lucky with MC critting on the 2nd Petrify Ougi (4th number). You only get 2 petrifies per trial.

If Stone does increase the damage cap, it seems to do it by 0.02, or a 1.02 modifier. I wouldn't take it as a concrete number though, I only tested each case once.

Anyone?

I just got 4th axe from flip too. Should I make rest slots claws, except baha and ex main hand?

As much claws as possible IMO, but keep the axes just in case

So 4 axes and 4 claws are good start?

I know claws outdamage axe around 80%(?) but most fights I am in end before I drop much health. Not to mention my dark cag keeps my hp relatively high.

Is that a good amount to walk away from the first event you cleaned out?
What do I do with all the non-MLB stuff anyways?

skill fodder

the extra lances you use for skill fodder

all of the SR shit you use as skill fodder.

I suppose if you don't have a grid the attack up stuff can be used as a last minute light grid, useless as it would be.

I don't ever have to do Mithra again do I
Because I never want to do that fight again

As far as I know, Mithra is only needed for that shop upgrade. It was annoying to farm, even when it was kind of easy. Only every 4th dropped one anima with good luck.

I started having it use charm on my party almost every fight. And I don't have a very good fire party anyway, so it was extra irritating.
Now I guess the real grind begins

At least getting low orbs etc is easy.

Isn't Nigredo Lance EX+ damage?

nigredo lance is unk damage , it's a very shitty unk since long dong fist exists (and raphael and dominion harp)

Hey little girl, want to build sand castles together?

Late would be posting on the 13th, so no matter.
B-but user, I have fun minmaxing and teambuilding, having cute waifus throwing up big numbers is the icing on the cake for me.

Thanks both of you, guess I'll go sword for this GW. I've seen Seofon in action and looks kinda crazy, too bad everyone seems to bench Birdman after a certain point (and I've just made him 5*).
For the dagger, I've managed to get 6 last gw, and I can probably get 6 more in the dark GW at the end of june (if I don't decide to go for Bow/Fist/Axe instead, legfest will tell and I've got some catching up to do, can't stay below average forever).
That covers Wind, Water and maybe Dark. I think I'll probably want the Xeno Ifrit axe for fire element and Xeno Vohu Harp on earth. On Light I have fuck all so I'll just stick to whatever's available.

I'm thinking of only pulling for the next 2 legfests before starting to save up for a spark, which could take place in January, is there any info on wether old Zodiacs would be available?

He's a good Attacker that doesn't need meme setups to deal reliable good DPS even off element, so unless you are running a Lecia team there is no reason to bench Birdman.

The GW dagger for each element is a meme ever since Elysian was released, don't get me wrong the GW dagger is great on certain elements but is no longer the best for EVERY element. For example you don't need to get a GW Fire dagger since Xeno Ifrit is coming soon and Berserk+Xeno axe is a better setup.

In the end the MH and class you will be using with each element varies depending on your characters, primal or magna grid, playing on/off element, having access to T4, etc. so work it out one setup at the time.

So should I put Korwa on all my teams or is keeping her to just wind fine?

No bullying the tree.

NO
SHE'S PURE

I've got enough prestige pendants to get a new R4 class. Should I buy one or save my CP for the new EX classes? I don't have the GW dagger and the only melee weapons I've got are for dark and wind.

Only if you wanna fully uncap the SR story characters.

Not sure why people keep shitting on Apsaras. Artwork aside, it's perfectly fine and allows me to do turn two ougis from 30% bar.

You should probably focus on unlocking all the R4s first. That said, a lot of the classes really only shine when you buy their lv20 skills.

Is it possible to unlock the EX classes before rank 101?

No, because certain mats only drop from battles that you only have access to in HL. You can speed things up for yourself though, by farming the other mats you need.

gbf.wiki/Class_Champion_Weapons

Oh wait if you meant extra classes then yeah, you can unlock those whenever.

Well you could theoretically get the 30 distinctions from CO-OP but there's no way to go around the centrums.

Yeah, I know the bullshit behind Row IV. Plan on making Bandit Tycoon my first before hitting Berserker, Luchador, or Chaos Ruler.

Get in the fucking robot, Elsam.

Just started, is there a Holla Forums crew I can join?

When I thought of going to sleep
That'll be a good night sleep.

There's 3; you'll likely end up in guild 3.

post your id from your profile page and a crew will pick you up. Guild Wars is coming up, so everyone needs memebers

Got it

ID:17174135

you can unlock ex but not t4s

Is Luminiera sword any good if you get it to lvl 120?

CD219CC6
Agni, come on in

its the best

Well this place is fucking dead, another agni
DD34A0A8

Crew 2 sent you an invite

5a3eecd6
get in

Zep: 2F96135E
Get in here.

I mean Neptune.

And another R. This one draw is fucking disappointing. At least give me SR so I can actually use this shit.

Top coding or designing.

Holy fuck the game is lagging hard today

Trying to decide which of the three weapons I should get. Need help.

Which three? Rise of the Beast weapons?

Yes, trying to choose between the Spear, Katana, or Claw.

take the spear or katana

Man, it feels good to be a leech.

I actually wish I could do some damage

So can I get rid of the Col Omega Summon since I have Shiva or should I keep it?

Should be illegal

Raphael raid:

3806A262

Since I have 1 of each "main" weapon, I don't know if the fire harp, water shellfist and earth fangstaff are interesting to get.

Zep raid: E493B95A

They deppend a lot on your team composition, the staff is mainly for razia and sara. the harp if you work with enmity and can heal yourself or kill things before they kill you, the shellfist is usefull with cacharacters with high DATA rates.

I see. I guess I'll fetch one of each just in case.

They're all "gimmick" weapons like the wind whip/sword. If you have Sylvia, get the water fist and watch her ougi 2m with minimum buffs.

Does Floenberk work with Rise of the Beasts having that multiplier involving Honor?

it doesn't work with this event

Thanks, now I can finally get that thing out of my grid.

Agni: 7AE765DE

Guess I have to hope that Tiamat or Celeste drop a spear (or also an axe in Celeste's case) to 4* the Qinglong Spear. Fuck me.

You can just reduce that 100 blue medallion spear for the 20 weapon stones.
The other wind weapon can be uncapped by the 100 earth medallion broadsword.

Or reduce gacha SR weapons, they give 15 stones each.

Can someone explain a retard on how to weapons grid?

Say I get an omega SRR weapon drop, do I just fill my grid with them first then start combining them to raise the level cap? Should I even bother with the SRR character weapons?

get magna weapons with attack up.
Fill your grid with 0* weapons first as the skill on it is worth more than the stats.
Also grab event weapons to fill spaces until you get your magna grid. The 30,000 pendant rotb weapons are a good example of things you should fill spots with.
I'm not sure whether it's better to then uncap one weapon first, or spread it across them, but you'll have a better grasp on what you need by the time you reach that point

It's better to uncap them one by one rather than go all out and get them to lv100.

Getting a weapon to lv40 is half the attack of a lv100 weapon.

I was planning on getting either the fire harp or katana.

those secondary weapons are fairly gimmicky and aren't too reliable. The katana is more useful.

Updates coming.

New ex class, ougi skip button (in the works) more zeniths, more extra passive zeniths, durayman casino skin, Cygames is looking into removing the need for an honour dagger during GW after this months GW.

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=12821

but of course

When do the zeniths go up? I need my Rosetta, Kat and Beato upgrades.

If only this next GW was dark.

Dark is in June

I'm glad Cygames really put a lot of characters into this zenith update, it seems they are finishing up the 2015 roster with this one, only 2016 characters will be left now
PLEASE OH PLEASE COME BEFORE THE GW

No SSR Lecia Zeniths?

The EMPs are being released based on the characters release-date. They've been working with a time frame of 6 months every batch. This time is a bit different. They decided to give every story SSR their EMPs now. Black knight came out in April 2016, SSR Lecia came out last November and Lucio on the 31st of December but they will still recieve their EMPs this update. They also decided to make the stopping point march 2016 for some reason this time around. This might mean that the next batch will be the last one.

I'll try to make a full summary for conveniences sake.

As of the 8th of may, 12742 people got the final uncap for one of their GW characters. 7 of those have three of their characters completely uncapped.
Ougi skip is still being worked on. You can choose to skip certain characters ougi only or everyones ougi.
There's some new GW changes coming after this one. New changes to the rankings and crew titles will recieve something new as well. They also want to implement something so the Flohrenberk (the RotB dagger) isn't needed anymore in GW.
Xeno-Ifrit is coming back after GW, as we already knew, with some slight improvements. The raid will now have a decent chance to drop Vajras.
All 6 elements will get a Xeno boss this year, just like the normal version in 2016.
A new extra class "Drummer" will release this month. Nothing on what skills or weapons it uses or how you obtain it.
Rackam gets his casino skin which means they are going in order of story appearances. This means the order will be Io-Eugen-Rosetta-Lecia. Some others like Ferry, Vira and Apollonia might also get one but nothing is confirmed.
Here's a list of all the characters that will get their zeniths this update: pastebin.com/R1D2qn2s
And here's the characters that will get their passive skill zeniths: pastebin.com/NyFzUaCN

Next are some changes they want to implement in the future.
They want to change the backup system so friend and crew requests don't bog down the list until they're finished.
They want to make getting a row 4 job even easier.
You will be able to finally solo co-op quests. Solo slimeblasting is going to be ridiculous.
The slime weekend quests are also going to get changed to be more worth it.
They want to give everyone all party slots, just like the inventory expansion. People who bought party slots will be refunded.
The cerulean stones shop might get it's treasures changed. Blue Sky Crystals will stay.

this whore is unbalanced enough

Io could really use a skin that reflects her newest art.

Macho macho man
8e7fdcb2

What kind of grid should I be aiming for, 4 axes and 2 claws? This is what I have after about 1-2 weeks, I can't tell if its supposed to be this slow. Uncapping the weapons seems like it'll take forever

Yeah it's pretty slow, and if you don't have any characters that can make good use of memnity you should probably make a grid close to mine.

God speed!

Proud or awkward aura?

Finally. Good thing I didn't start doing any of them yet.

Well, that's disappointing.

The honorary draph one. :^)

5d0d5e4a, time for mumaider

So indifference?

Why GBF girls are so short?

150-160 cm is the average for japanese women so if you want to make a fantasy race that's smaller than humans you end up with this.

titan
019939F4

Because short girls is cute

True.

The heightened gravity from living up in the sky.

Over what I'm guessing is a massive world.

Speaking of cute girls
What's the weapon I should go for from the event? I don't have a super strong grid for any element, not really sure what to go for

If you have never gotten a weapon from the event before, you should definitely get the fire dagger flohrenberk. It will passively increase the amount of honors you gain from other events while in your grid.

Noted, thank you

I hate rise of the beasts.

Need 400 more low orbs. Is this worth spending C stones on?

Just spam Angel Halo. If you're going for the GW character, then Halo will give you low orbs of all elements so the next GW characters take far less time to grind. Not like it takes much more than Mystic + pushing the auto attack button, and you can do whatever else you want.

Cool, thanks user. I hope I don't regret not farming an easier element first

I just now realized Anat has bunny ears. No wonder you get her from the Casino.

When building a light grid should I just get the pendant swords and use damascus bars on them?

nep

3DA95B54

Ignore the sword and buy guns unless you are rank 101+ and can flb them.

nep?

4 axe, two claws is fine, uncapping any magna grid will take awhile but when a base grid hit's SL 10 is pretty strong and is able to carry you for most of the game , dont be afraid to use a 7th magna weapon , is not optimal but is not that bad either if you dont have better option. What you need now is to hit rank 50, the moment you hit rank 50 you should start leeching proto bahamut to get horns, with those horn you will be able to craft two bahamuth weapons, the sword and the dagger, but avoid skilling them up atleast until you finish the rest of your grid as they require a bigger amount of fodder compared to normal SSR's. also the sword is not that good as the dagger until coda upgrade but it's decent placeholder in the meantime so if you are going to skill one skill the dagger first..

meant to

How long til Punished Freesia joins the crew?

When everyone's paycheck comes in.

titan
66D202F8

It'll be Let's Hang part 3: Beachubuloo edition and the event character will be swimsuit Freesia (delusion)

YGGY NEEDS TO BE IN MY CREW
I NEED HER
YGGY WILL MAKE DIRT GREAT AGAIN

Can't wait to buy some expensive DVDs/Visa card/phone plan subscription to get her.

How should one be spending their EMP points? left it alone until now but I got a few points to spend.

player emp? 3 points in attack, 3 in double attack, 3 in debuff success. Then save points for tier 4 class skills

For characters the best ones are TA/DA/CRIT , for MC ATK,DA and debuff success, keep in mind some characters like altair may want to get debuff success rate first.

If she gets in before water dog then I'm going to be pissed

prepare to be pissed then. The zodiac for next year is dog and we've had fire, wind and earth so far. It'll be a water dog and fenrir isn't a divine general, so we can't have duplicates in character theme
unless they feel like doing a dual character thing like the vampire characters

It was for main character, I don't think I have any characters that have or can use points on.

Do you even heal?

Does zoi drain count?

Should I roll a ten part with the current special or save my crystals for something else?

Save it for Legfest, which is at the end of the month. Legfest is the time where SSR rates are doubled, and you can pull limited characters.

Who is the girl in the foreground of this artwork? I think I've got the rest of them figured out, except her, and its driving me a little crazy…

Looks like one of the folks from Arcanum event.

She has the same eye color as Heles but not the same haircolor. We can assume that she's family, probably a cousin. Haven't played Hero's Return yet and i didn't pay attention to Heless fate-episode.

She has the same style of hood but her eye and haircolor don't match neither does her hairstyle.

Her name is Skasaha and I'm making the assumption that she's a NPC for the Naoise event.

Aww. Was kind of hoping she was a character… Thanks, in any case

Maybe they'll add her in similar to how they added in Veight after they reran Vampy's event. It's a longshot but I'm hoping so for more cute characters to collect.

Another loli erune would be very pleasing.

Same weapon again, it's like this game wants me to MLB Sylvia's gun.

712773EE
zeph

Should I grind for them or just use my stones for them?

just farm em

I meant the Omega ones.

worst case scenario transform silver souls into gold , casino sells them , and hard raids drop em too

Just gonna do some raids and see if I can catch some Omega raids before they kill him until I run low of EP then just gonna buy the rest. I want to cap them fast because of the extra experience.

Ive got a LOT of crystals burning a whole through my pocket. Is this fan-favorite draw worth spending 3000 crystals?

Farm the regular drops, go to the shop (Wings of Terror drop down in the treasure tab) and convert them to omegas.
Reminds me, my anima stock is running low since I've been farming RotB instead of the dailies. Should try to squeeze in some hard raids to build them back up.

not really

why not

3% chance of ssr with no limiteds sprinkled in… unless you want to gamble for shiva, alex and co it's pointless

I drew outside of legfest on a second account…
It got Izmir

I'd kill for reruns of the [email protected]/* */ collaborations.
But not for Sachiko

My dick is hard.

Just unlocked luchador, what are the best skills to equip with it?

All three of the EX skills have uses. Tag team is good with zoi, mic hype good pretty much all the time, and ring ruler is good if you can avoid being hit for awhile, like raids when the boss is charmed and blinded.

Hosting a Grand Order. I'll be throwing up a Bahamut as well afterwards.

4CA51FDE

Bahamut: 09E28ED2

Got 2 golden seals, might grab another. Ready for those trains.

Thanks!
The hell do I do with this Bahamut Dagger I just got? Already got the freebie.

Nuooo!
Lvl 100.

Well, I'm not ready for this GW.

nobody is

Which Extra classes are worth the CP/Distinctions/time?

all of em for the masteries (except alchemist fuck alchemist)

swordmaster and ninja are alright, but get all of them for the passive stats

How many people are here right now and would be up for Kirin?

Just me probably.

i'd help maybe

Damn it, wanted it for the look and to go with the Cag event titles.

CYGAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

HOSTING KIRIN IN 23 MINUTES

A free colo cane you say?

A0D1997E
Sorry for the delay,something came up

I'm just as suprised, either someone opened it, or we have a lot of people lurking here but not posting

People really wanted that Qilin booty.

Shhh!
New thread time

Glad to get Beato from a free roll, her ass was even cheaper than expected.

Kirin in 5-10 min.

2nd crew check the raid list

Kirin: D93523B8

Yeah this 2nd kirin is a proof someone just went and opened mine, I'm locking the damn thing next time

I hate magnafest GOs

Thanks for the centrum.

Thanks for the loot.

Zoi on Zoi violence.

Oh, so I was right, Kirin=Qilin

fun

What did they mean by this?

They probably beat the colossus in anime.

gran luckshitted a cane by punching colo normal hard enough

506491BC

New thread