Metroid

Maybe it's because this is my first Metroid game but i'm enjoying this so far, I can see how the writing is bad and the control scheme is kinda iffy but I don't have a problem with the gameplay itself and the game has a decent amount of polish plus it is quite the looker to boot. Also Metroid thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/new-metroid-game-rumored-to-debut-on-nintendo-switch/30371/
heartgear.deviantart.com/art/MK-Bounty-Princess-Aran-186596647
archive.is/CGcOv
archive.is/y5epl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I myself just started Metroid on my 3ds. Its not that fun. I'd like it if it had a modern save system. And it's laggy as fuck. I think I might just watch a let's play, and then play super metroid myself.

Just play the GBA remake.

OP is the reason why we can't have good metroid games.

Metroid: Zero mission?

Exactly, it's a lot better than the original and about as good as SM.

You are the reason Federation Force exists.

Drop what you're doing and play Super Metroid and Metroid Prime immediately.

THE COMPANY THAT INVENTED THE FUCKING ANALOGUE STICK MADE YOU USE A SHITTY NES-WANNABE CONTROLLER TO CONTROL A CHARACTER IN A 3D ENVIRONMENT IN AN ACTION GAME

No it is not "kinda iffy." It is one of the worst decisions a developer could possibly make. Slit your wrists and drown yourself. Yes, I'm mad.

Was the animated The Clone Wars film your first Star Wars movie as well?

Not only was it my first Star Wars movie (making me disinterested in the entire Star Wars franchise from the get-go) it was also my trip to a movie theater.
first metroid game was Fusion, favorite is something between Super and Prime 3. I wish I was exposed to the good shit first and not shit shit

I hope you ain't saying that was Nintendo, because HAHAHAHA nope.

Stop.
Drop.
Morph ball to your nearest emulator and play Zero Mission. Then Super Metroid. Then get AM2R from a Share thread. Then get yourself either a cheapo used Wii or set up Dolphin and play Metroid Prime Trilogy. Then if you manage to get a decent set up, play Prime Hunters. Then Fusion. Then try playing the original Metroid 1 and 2.And ONLY THEN grab your copy of Metroid: The Baby and break it in half.

This is like eating cancerous meat at mcdonals because it's the first place you found
are they shilling other m?

This

You haven't played a Metroid game yet OP

Analog stick is pretty ancient indeed, before even the atari 5200, but he probably meant the analog thumbstick. Even then nintendo wasn't the very first, but the N64 was the first big console to implement it.

>kinda iffy

>no problems

The game is shit for much more reasons than just it's horrible story. The only good thing about Other M is that it looks fairly nice (for a Wii game) and has some cool animations, probably because it's the only area where Team Ninja wasn't relentlessly dictated to by Nintendo's George Lucas aka Yoshio Sakamoto.

They might be, there have been a few threads about it recently trying to claim it wasn't that bad.

Fucking disgusting. Play super metroid or at least metroid prime first

This guy's got it. I dropped Other M fast enough because of the shit gameplay that I never even got a chance to be mad at the story or the cucked depiction of Samus.

The outrage over Samus being a damsel in distress was early socjus faux outrage, but anons swalled it all up and even today they're in denial. You got played chums.

Or they don't like playing as a whiny shithead who used to be much more competent and respectable.
THE BABY

Contribute to your thread faggot.

The Famicom Disk version does. Why not just emulate that?

I remember you, you made a metroid thread a week ago or so making this exact same idiotic arguments.

Is it ACfag, assautist, or someone new?

He made a thread a week ago about other m saying that it was only sjw's that shat on the game and that we were sjw's by extension.

Then what was the actual first console to feature an analog thumbstick?

At least you know it's shit.

Nigger it is a best an alright game. But viewed as a part of, and seemingly the last proper official Metroid title we're even going to get, it's awful. Pixel hunt for Fed logo on a ship? Ridley's a cute little furball that goes through two exoskeletons to grow fully in like a day? Finishing the game and going back to fight Phantoon for no reason what so ever? Cause it's an easter egg in a mandatory part of the game? And the most difficult part is simply navigating this fucking camera angle.

Part of me wishes Samus kept this look.
At least there's another space open for a green haired alien looking cutie in vidya.

Kill yourself op.

if its the worst game, then why not let him enjoy it while he can?

Because he was self-aware that the game was shit, he made a bait thread.

justin bailey wasnt her default look, just an alternate color scheme because of different armor. i think she had brown hair by default.

i suspect as much, but if someone is going to reply sincerely, then i might as well also give a sincere reply.
unless of course the user i was replying to was being facetious, in that case i will have been bamboozled.

Music composer for the recent Deus Ex games is currently working with Retro Studios on their top secret project.
I wonder what it could be…?

deus kong

When you want to play a new series you should try and find out a proper order to play them in OP.

You should have played them in this order IMO.
Metriod Zero Mission - Metriod 2 or AM2R - Super Metroid - Metriod Fusion - Metriod Prime 1, 2, 3. then maybe play Other M out of curiosity.

Don't shit on OP for playing Other M first. For buyfags, Other M is the most accessible Metroid title right now because it's still in retail and somehow cheaper than Prime Trilogy.

The only legal way to play the good Metroid games right now is to either buy a SNES from a flea market or Virtual Console.
emulate Super Metroid OP you fucking faggot, Other M is shit regardless of the shitty control scheme and story that never had place in the franchise, anyway

Th-thanks Nintendo / Walmart

It's disgusting that I've seen this to be true.

tf are you on about? It's $29.99 at Walmart, meanwhile the Prime Trilogy is like $49.99 even for used GameStop copies.

They must have dropped it again in the last year, because it was always retarded full price high for the longest time

Or maybe it was dumb and didn't make any sense conceptually unless Other M was supposed to be a comedy.

n64 was first home console to have it as a built in gimmick, but the first aftermarket controller for a home system was for jap pc's in the early 90's

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/new-metroid-game-rumored-to-debut-on-nintendo-switch/30371/
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Don't you fucking dare get my hopes up

inb4 federation force duo

A reminder that sakamoto dictated not using the nunchuck because " I want to limit myself"

That's EXACTLY why, hopefully you're playing in an order of shit first (MoM) to best last (Super), like eating shit before you work your way up to a steak.

You tried this shit in past Metroid threads and it didn't work. And even without the shit story, MoM is a badly designed game.

DON'T GET MY HOPES UP

Why do you hate yourself so much?

shit logic

What's that, Metroid: Other Markovich you say?
Boy, you wirr be in for quite a treat!

OP here, I got stuck and dropped it. Currently playing AM2R, it's okay.

I feel about Metroid and Samus the same way most people seem to feel about F-Zero and Captatin Falcon. And that is, I like the character design of Samus and most of the games are alright, but wish she was doing something else.

Metroid games are just so formulaic and repetitive.

what the fuck is your problem

GB M2 looks like poop.

Thread looks like shit already.

If you haven't played a Metroid game you should start with either Super or Zero.
Metroid Prime is great too, although it IS a different series (and still great).

Like comparing Super Mario Bros with Mario 64.

This.
Didn't prevent a lot of people from believing her hair was actually green (like dear Dobson). I guess Link's hair is actually pink then.

So nothing that anybody would give a shit about.

I actually like the Nerfnow comics

This makes me feel so bad for Samus.

Hilariously, that's exactly what Dobson believes.

It's funny because Dobson doesn't believe in himself.

At least play fusion. Stop what your doing and pick up a better game.

Yes user, I too want to have lots of
SEX
with samus.

Post samus feet

You have that comic where she's put in the Mario universe and is put in a princess outfit? I remember it being discontinued which is a horrible tragedy.

Bump for interest

AM2R isn't a romhack, though

One final bump

Sounds familiar as fuck…

On another note, anyone got a screencap of the last Metroid thread where an user wrote out a massive soul crushing greentext describing how Other M even exists? it had Pic Related as it's opening image.

CHECKED, SATAN

Is this it?

I think once it's been adopted mid-generation by rival consoles because it's frankly the best idea for 3D games and has become the defacto standard and NO 3D CONSOLE SINCE HAS RELEASED WITHOUT ONE you can stop calling it a gimmick unless you're one of those fags who thinks everything Nintendo does (or anything post-Doom) is a gimmick in which case kill yourself

heartgear.deviantart.com/art/MK-Bounty-Princess-Aran-186596647
It's this comic, I think.

OP returns mad because he cant figure out where to go or what to do.

This reminds me of that weird 100+ page Zelda and Ganon romance comic..

I have a question:

In hunters, there are zoomers and war wasps yet we are in a different galaxy altogether. How the hell did they get there?

Bump

They got there because Retro Studios slapped together the singleplayer in MPH as quick as they could and it still was somehow delayed two years

It's still going

I used to be a huge fan of this artist Until I read that he is trans And supports trans Samus

Re-requesting this one.

Isn't there some Holla Forums archive function?

I could swear some anons could crack open old "gone" threads. it was active less than a month ago that the greentext was in.

Unless someone screencapped it or made an archive, it's lost.

Fuck. Well, I'm gonna remember it the best i can. Everyone strap in and this time, archive it or something. It's an unpleasant ride.

>while wearing the Varia, Samus is comforted by the minds of her numerous Chozo caretakers, specifically Gray voice who is her second father and the one who's DNA Samus has in her, and in fact, who also had a powersuit, of which Samus' is encoded to

And that… is the sad tale of metroid.

This is almost exactly how I remember it. Nice!

Cool

Thankya kindly. Lets make sure this gets archives/screencapped to show to future folks who ask "is metroid other M as bad as people say?"

Also Sakamoto says that the game failed because you are muhsoggynist
archive.is/CGcOv

Ah yes, the deflection of "you don't know what it means to be a strong character".

My screencapping skills are extra shit. Can anyone help?

I am capping already

thank you kindly.

NST made Hunters, and slapped together the single player after they spent all their effort on the multiplayer. Retro's involvement was with character design/art assist to make it fit in with the rest of the series.

The delay to 2006 was to make the multiplayer online compatible after complaints at E3 2005 about it being local only. The only time Nintendo has ever delayed a game for that reason. (If only they were willing to do that more often).

Nope. I ain't taking it.

Here we go.

Glorious, thank you.

must be pretty noobish to vidya in general to have such a low bar
Glad you like this anyway, everythign else in this frainchise will blow your mind

It's really hard for me to decide wich one of these is the worst ofender…
I guess DmC wins by a little
Other M didn't try to redesign Samus unles you her dyke hair do in her flashbacks and the devs never insulted the fan base in the most condecending way possible

Nigger that's a fucking satire site you idiot.
archive.is/y5epl

Was Other M the first major example of SJW outrage in gaming? I remember some random cunt at a site I can't remember (Gametrailers? Xplay?) decided to raise a stink over Samus trespassing on government property, encountering government soldiers, and being told that if she's to remain she has to follow the same exact orders that all the men in the squad follow, which is somehow sexist because Samus is then a woman taking orders from a man. After that, all the other sites suddenly decided that the game was sexist too and began what I remember as the first large scale SJW crusade to shit up video games.

There was also a very good greentext about NONE of the games connecting correctly to other M. Does anyone have that?

So Other M's only point in favour against DmC is the fact that the devs never insulted the fan base
and the fact that the game's director wasn't as narcisistic and arrogant as to model the MC after himself

stop breathing you oxygen mugger

I just beat Ridley in Metroid: Zero Mission. This game is fucking amazing, and ahead of it's time. The entire game has me second guessing myself as to whether or not I am actually finding secrets because I am a genius, or because the creator made it so that I would think I was smarter than his level design. The fact that you guys are telling me that super metroid is even better….

Fuck man, how is that even possible?

I know this was a bait thread, but it got at least one guy to try out the Metroid series, and I am forever thankful.

It was also a fucking terrible game, that might have something to do with it.

And this is why you go to a Sumerian Railroad Photographers' Forum and not Reddit.

I - and I think many will agree with me - am absolutely sure you'll have a blast, the Metroid games are so much fun to play.

Anons in other m threads a while back discovered a way to fix Other M, while still making it canon, and actually makes it make a whole lot of sense.

Make Other M Samus was a near perfect clone, and Adam and CO knew that the moment she started talking to them. Now all of a sudden all there reactions make sense. Adam repetitive attempts to "kill her"/Tell her to fuck off with his "orders" because he was passive aggressively trying to get her to leave. She still clearly has all the armaments of normal Samus with some strange glaring "flaws" in her armor. Flaws that maybe someone who clones her would have wanted to take advantage of. Her retcons to Metroid canon was just memory alteration to the clones memory to make her easier to control, ect, it writes itself really. Not that Nintendo would even try it at this point though.

Yes it was, but among the review sites, that wasn't the primary criticism. Muh sexism was.

I hate this.

You tried spreading this lie earlier Moviebob. You can stop.

don't listen to nostalgiafags, other m is good

How come when I try to look up Samus pictures I always end up with weird kinky shit.
Other M was official fan fiction tier anyway. That would be the easiest, yet in universe explanation anyone could give, since Samus has killed a clone of herself in about 4 - 5 different games. If not more. and that thread was for fun too.

As far as gameplay goes, gimick mechanic aside like turning the wiimote for missles, it was pretty above average.

you have to look a long time and dig through the weird shit if you want the good stuff. helps that people post the good stuff here sometimes.

Sakamoto did blame the fans for the game flopping and remodeled samus to be his perfect waifu

have some shit

You must be the idiot that made a thread a month or two ago about the Metroid / Prime games, suggesting how to "improve the design" vaguely with no examples→ while admitting to have NEVER played a Metroid game ever.
Ofcourse, in and out. Delete this thread, and this board please.

I know you're baiting and intentionally spreading mis-info, but this is completely false. Right when they first split up, Adam authorizes everyone but Samus the option to use the ice beam. Same thing happens when he authorizes Anthony to use the plasma beam, but not Samus. She's deliberately held back compared to the GFed soldiers.

And, you're ignoring the fact that Samus decides, herself, to not use her weapons unless Adam allows it, before he even tells her to do that. And all it took was Adam to give her a disappointed glare. Let's not forget the heat run, either.

Fuck, and I just thought of the simplest fix for the authorization bullshit, too. Just make it that Samus's suit has contracted a virus, disabling all of her upgrades. The upgrades slowly returning to functionality is the suit's anti-virus program slowly working its magic. This would even make the lava-run make sense, as then she would have no choice but to run through the area without the Varia Suit, only for it to miraculously recover the moment the boss shows up. I can't believe how one guy can cause a game to be so incompetently made.

So we gonna post more Samus lewds or what?

Damn, the more I think about it. You could even see it as Adam not wanting to sign off on the check for a sortie that could have been absolutely nothing. Price was never discussed, but bounty hunters don't come cheap. She could have been charging per order for all Adam knew. Hell, probably would have made more people happy if Samus was just being a Jack ass too.

Sorry for late reply.

Yea this is it thanks. Been looking for it for a while but I never tried DA for some reason. Seriously it needs to be finished Or at least get some fanart

Thank you.

Yes please, do you have any more? Maybe some tubes?

That would work if Nintendo wasn't a bunch of idiots that went "she's doesn't actually hunt bounties, she does everything for free and we just called her a bounty hunter because it sounds cool."

Honestly, Star Fox's business practices may have been what made them so broke in Adventure. No one would want to hire them unless it was really necessary.

Preventing the total takeover of a heavily populated galaxy could be defined as really necessary.

Andross did nothing wrong.

That was simply one very large, very dangerous, system-spanning job. They took on entire armadas and destroyed multiple superweapons, as well as enemy mercenary teams, and destroyed the BBEG and his home base.
I imagine that they also do smaller jobs for less pay.

As the leader of the primates in a galaxy of furries, he chose to own the furry civilization rather than exterminate it and start his own.

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES!

God fucking damn. Guess it's for the best that he stopped while he was ahead.

Why is this art so shit? It's fucking atrocious and bland with no depth or colour variety.

They charged per "kill", though, with larger enemies and multi-kills counting for even more. While they apparently only charge $64 per kill, there's no telling how much 64 space bucks is worth. If it was equivalent to U.S. dollars, that would be stupidly cheap on their part.

its a 3-5 a week webcomics made by hue hue. They tend to be very simple to draw. Thats a very strong reaction user, are you ok?

Daily reminder that Retro wanted to have bounties to hunt in MP3 but Nintendo said no because killing for money is bad.

Has Samus ever actually Hunted any bounties?

I spelt bounties wrong and then right in the same post?

Aren't most bounties actually wanted alive? Anyway, just have her do non-lethal take down. Hell, they could have made the scanning mechanic actually be something useful, like, see the target's vitals before to see if they are close to passing out, but also checking to see if Samus is being too lethal.

Depends on what you define as a "bounty". If there was a monetary reward for it, Metroid II is pretty much entirely about hunting bounties.

Thank you

Have these tubes

Gee Nintendo…

Ah, now I get it
Seeing how they couldn't defeat Samus by conventional means, they had to turn to propaganda
Thus Metroid: Other M is born

Someone made a space pirate edit of this pic. Has anyone saved it?

I saved it.

Nice!

team ninja has been having a hard life without itagaki, but i still have hope for them after Razors Edge and Nioh

Ah, I knew this would come eventually, now all you primebabies will understand how Metroid fans feel about you.

Playing devil advocate, I don't doubt that Space Batman childhood and teen years would have made her all fucked in the head, "Mah parents are dead" is a valid excuse to make a messed up individual. Still though, I remember that mangoo that is actually suppose to be offical canon. The scene where she is crying into a pillow. Considering her age, she why "mah parents are dead" happen though, it should just seem like a fever dream to her. Not that there is any consistency to childhood trauma.

Could you rewrite those last few sentences in understandable English, please?

Remember when Nintendo was cool and Samus had a cameo in Kirby's Dreamland 3?

You have to go back, faggot.

I need to stop posting while drunk.
Basically, she was like 3. She was so young when it happen, I don't think she should be crying into a pillow in her 20s if the mangoo is to be believed. Not that Childhood trauma has any consistency rate. Maybe she remembered it really well as appose to most "normal people" who would think it was some type of fever dream.

Emulators, retard.

eat your tubes,user

Allright.

There's plenty of both in this thread honestly.

Just finished zero mission. Good times. Gonna start AM2R after dinner. I can't wait to get to Prime and use it with my Vive.

NOT
ENOUGH
LEWDS

Now that makes sense. Another thing I want to point out is that Samus still had good parental figures during her childhood. It's not like she could have had issues due to a lack of parents.

As someone who doesn't really find the first Metroid all that fun, I still recommend the original version of Metroid II. Besides the rather zoomed-in screen, it's really fun. It makes playing AM2R even better, as you get to see what stayed the same, and what changed.

Zero mission is best metroid

There must always be more.

Oh snap.

"Good parental figures" is an understatement.

Thinly veiled bump

They could have easily gone for a thing where she's lonely being the only human on the planet instead, but Sakamoto is a terrible writer.

I don't have to read the replies to know this is something everyone else has already said, but you have massively fucked up already.

Also, honestly cannot tell if bait thread.

yes please!

Anyone think there's a chance we'll get a new core Metroid game now that there's a new Ailen movie to borrow the plot of?

The question still stands: do we WANT another Metroid?

Heh

From current nintendo? Hell naw.

How do you mean? I don't think I understand you. A good remake of Metroid II could not be fucked up THAT bad.

Two minutes playing the original I became really appreciative of AM2R, really, really appreciative. Still handles better then the original NES metroid.

Aside from effectively forcing a 3 year old girl into being a warrior bounty hunter based on prophecy/bordem, bird parents where pretty good and giving her an insane amount of stuff that is probably expensive too. Space ships don't come keep. Not that she probably wasn't gunho for revenge ether.

Just a quick little reminder

That WebM seems decently encoded.

two Metroids are rumored to be in development

It is an assfaggots.

This is completely likely

Thoughts about the possibility of ground vehicles in Metroid?

With those trips is guaranteed

dafuq is the awesome original music changed

Nintendo is fucking stupid.

Can't imagine what would give anyone that idea.

Fuck off Blob

feelsgoodman

but they did make a Heavy Metal game. I don't know why they did it, but I recall it being good.

No, that's based entirely on a misinterpretation of something that was said. I foget who it was, but all they said was that they were aware that Metroid works in both 2D and 3D and that they would consider both options should they make a new Metroid.
They never said or suggested that they actually were.

Kill yourself.

And I figured this would be the one place where people aren't "go with the flow" fags. Ah well, can't expect people to grasp the nuances.

hunters was such a good game, fuck

fun game shit movie

How many of you have replayed a Metroid game trying to get below an ending time? And how is 100%-ing going, or both?

I've never replayed them. I always get near the 100% on my first run and replaying a puzzle exploration game seems like a waste of time to me

I think I only ever did that with fusion, and got under 3 hours 100%, or maybe one run was 100% and the other was under 3 hours. Save states where involved.

The last time I tried was Zero Mission, where I successfully got 100% and ended up with a time of roughly 2 Hours, 1 Minute. I never tried again after that because my aunt stole my copy of the game and pawned it off.
I'd love to try again, but the 2D games always felt best played on their original hardware to me, and I no longer own a GBA.

I replay from time to time but I never really try for that stuff.
I've never gotten 100% items because I can't be bothered to scour every single room and looking up a guide just feels wrong. Likewise, I enjoy trying to go fast but I'm not about to replay the same section five times over just to try and shave off a few seconds.

I enjoy pure GO FAST runs over 100% simply because the latter gets really tedious after you've gotten most of the items. I've still never gotten it for Super, 2, ZM, and Prime 1/2.

Lol, it's funny if they didn't released her at the end of the game.

I just realized how much did they copied from Metroid Fusion: everything happens in the space station, Nightmare is identical in both games, Malkovich, part of the station is detached from the station, the Federation slowly releasing Samus's upgrades, etc.

I have replayed Fusion and plan to keep doing it from time to time. I'm never playing Other M again.
I do wonder if legitimately buying Metroid 2 in the virtual console makes any sense. I know that's what the guy from AM2R recommended. I wonder if the sales of Ocarina 3D were the reason why a Majora 3D was made (it certainly helped that they share the same engine).

I believe Samus being a bounty hunter was a mistranslation.
In Japan, Samus has always cooperated with the Federation for the galaxy's peace, not for cash.

If that's the case then not everyone at Nintendo knows it. In Melee there's an event match where Samus and Falcon compete for the "bounty" on Bowser, and I doubt they changed event matches during localization.

Other M was very heavily based on Fusion, I think the devs wanted to make Fusion 3d, and that's where it ended up.

You just need good planning with Fusion, but Mecha Ridley in ZM on hard mode is fucking impossible. Especially the escape, when you have to fight 2 elite pirates, who kill you in an blink of an eye.

Pretty nice time! Your aunt can fuck off though.

I didn't find it that difficult in terms of dying. The hard part of that run is doing it in a decent time since I only pick up one Super Missile pack when I go for minimum time. You have to wait for him to fire his missiles to farm for them. So far my best time in that one is 50 minutes (game time). My best Fusion time is 2:47 since there's very little sequence breaking to be done.

Why is my shitty thread still up? Anyways, I dropped Other M and forced myself to complete AM2R and i'm no longer interested in playing any more Metroid for the time being. Currently max leveling up all my weapons on a certain musou clone.

I'd report you, but your bait thread got me to play metroid. So, kinda sorta fuck you.

I just started replaying Fusion for the first time in a few years and I just can't get over how fucking ugly the fusion suit is. What were they thinking?
Actually, being led by the hand everywhere is pissing me off more than it did before too. I always liked this game more than most people seem to but now that I've finally played Super it just seems so bad in comparison.

I started with AM2R because it's free and I don't like pirating nor do I own any Nintendo console aside from a Wii and a NES.
Are you retarded? I made this thread several days ago and my IP changes every time my router is unplugged which happens almos everyday when I clean up my house.
Why would you report me? I have done nothing against the rules.
This is the most tumblr/reddit line i've read in a while.

I doubt it was a mistranslation. I bet it was more of a whim because space bounty hunter was already popular thanks to Star Wars. I doubt they took translation seriously back then because story in video games is like story in a porno.

The point of the fusion suit is that it's ugly.

My first (besides renting Prime) was Fusion. Great game, but a bit linear, and the cutscenes were horseshit. 100% and below target time (separate saves). It wasn't until I started playing Super a few weeks back that I realized just how fucking linear Fuson was. Super blows Fusion right the fuck out.

From the thread, it seems that only Zero is worth playing, not being a fan of OG Metroid.

Holy shit what a faggot.

In terms of official 2D Metroids, Super and ZM are king, being my top 2 Metroidvanias as well. AM2R is almost as good, but lacks some of the sequence breaking of the other games. Not like much can be done about that, it's in the nature of the original M2. The original first 2 are good if you're not a baby and enjoy making your own maps. The Prime games are very different, they're less movement focused and more strategy focused than the 2D games. Personally I rank them 2≥1>>3, the first 2 are interchangeable depending on who you talk to but I prefer 2. Spinoffs go Pinball>>Hunters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FedFarce.

>look up his porn dump profile Tumblr account
He mostly did line work, but fuck me if it wasn't some of the best line work i've seen.

Great time, but absolutely not. Look what said, some games are better than others but the only two Metroids I personally o not recommend are FF and OM.

(nice)
Pretty good! I think easy and normal are perfectly doable, but mecha Ridley kills you in two hits, and the elite space pirates in 4 or 5. That is fucking insane.

Pretty decent bait

This one too

Look up Owler, Iahfy, Splashbrush and maybe Heartgear. They make some good stuff as well.

okay you faggots there is a severe lack of samus in this thread! It may be 3 Am but i am going to do something about this!!

and this thread needs music as well!

this music always relaxes me for some reason.

thats it for now. but i will be back once i get some sleep.

Phazon suit. Not a doubt.

Dumping some wallpapers.