4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game exclusive to the ps3?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
snubie.com/quitwithsnus.html
books.google.com/books?id=elPzEDHG9ysC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=rioting for rage fun and profit&source=bl&ots=G_N3XmKh4G&sig=DOr84E-PERNCUoJQGBWUJAS7llo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_5e5m_DJAhXCcD4KHQlnCZUQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q=rioting for rage fun and profit&f=false
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/free-trade-debate-podcast.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yakuza 4.

Never thought that I'd miss being depressed. At least I think I do.

it's my birthday today

Morning everyone

Got my new onahole yesterday or the day before. This thing is so fucking soft it blows my mind. Best 30$ I ever spent in my life.

I literally work 9 to 5 today, just kill me. And I'm tired of my boss pimping me out to other stores in the area. Always end up working some place I've never worked before, probably by myself so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing then get scolded for doing shit wrong.

Well, at least you're alive.

I decided to rip a bandaid off and I'm currently installing Zero no Kiseki Evolution on my Vita to force myself through in Japanese. I need the practice anyway and I've been wanting to play it for a long time. I tried the PSP version in PPSSPP for a little bit but the kanji rendered in that shitty PSP resolution was complete fucking cancer.

Wish me luck, lads.

Yakuza 4

So i managed to get a dreamcast, 6 controllers (2 which are broken), 6 rumble packs, 2 memory cards, and 30 odd games for 30 bucks at a yard sale. The only problem is, it came with box that plugs in through the cable instead of an av cable, and my tv will not allow me to use the "tv" part of the tv. So now i have to order an av cable, which might take a week. It powers on and spins the disk, so it probably works. Got some good shit in it too, like daytona usa and zombie panic.

How the fuck is that even possible?

What are the specs?

.webm unrelated

Why

Ganbatte user, how long you been learning nip?

What kinda specs you want? Size or something?

Day off today. Mowed a few lawns, went game hunting, cashed my paycheck, and watched the new Samurai Jack with one of my m8s. Good day.

Serious answer: either Journey, or Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection.
Meme answer: NO GAMES.

I'm just really bored is all. I feel like I'm in a rut.

Get anything good?

tough to tell, since my roommates aren't around i'm pretty relaxed

working on getting drunk now

yakuza 3-5, easy, demons souls is important as well

i won't speak for him but sometimes i know i almost force myself into a state of sadness cuz i feel like i need it or something doesn't take much forcing these days though lol

Thou art casual

Prove you aren't when you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Isn't that the only souls game not infested with normalfags?

Daaaaamn user thats quite the deal. I really always want to stop at yard sales but haven't had any cash on me. Plus 90% of the time I'm out of the house its on the way to work.

I still can't force myself to watch samurai jack tbh

Isn't that just depression though

What kinda booze you got on deck user?

Pretty much. Mainly because its on the ps3 only.

Yeah. Holy shit I hate having days off but I can't seem to handle working even 5 days a week.
I need real life friends who share my hobbies.
I have never even held a ps3 before.

happy birthday, faggot.

Post pics.

Around 2 years, I'm probably not quite ready but I'm willing to go to my dictionary if need be. I feel like I've been slacking lately.

happy birthdAy

Sup fellas. What's happening?

Trying to work on essay but I'm getting a little sleepy and have a slight headache. Should have done this work earlier but oh well. Still time to get it done.

Not really, since I'm not shitting on myself daily.

thanks

The guy who sold it to me said that he had a ps2 collection with 180 games, but he sold it for 300 dollars. Would have liked to get my hands on that. Tbh alot of the cases are real beat up, but the discs are fine. Luckily the games that are worth the most still have intact cases.

I work better at the last minute.

considering it was pretty old hat and lots of players left it by the time memelords got into souls because of onlyafro, yeah

All-Day-IPA by founders

its a tasty beer but not good for getting drunk since its on the lighter side, so i end up feeling too full before i get drunk, but i didn't feel like finishing off my good whisky bottle tonight

Intellivision game is B-17 Bomber, got Project Runway for a laugh (was like 2 bucks), 2K15 was like 2 bucks and I needed some shelf padding, and my local game store was having a DVD clearance sale.

Try harder.

How could you hate days off work
And already have before but ok

Can you follow anime very well? Think you could talk to a nip in person?

Trying to decide if I want to sleep before work or not. Hows your day been?

Why would you want to do that

God damn that ps2 collection would have been nuts. How much you estimate your dreamcast one to be worth all together?

I didn't but I was just self loathing for a while for some dumb reason.

Hate trying to get drunk on beer. It gives me a terrible hangover even if I only drink 3-4 of them. Dunno why

Suuuuuuure you did. Bet you've always wanted to play it

But you said you miss it now

I do as well. However, I tend to be a little sloppy when I'm rushed and make stupid writing mistakes. Usually get a good grade anyway though. Also causes me a lot of stress.

You should probably sleep. At work I feel really sloppy if I don't get some sort of sleep. If I get a little bit of sleep I just take some caffeine pills and that gets me through the day.

I didn't do much today to be honest. Didn't even go outside for that long.

Because I'm bored right now.

I pick up Wii shovelware when I can find it for like a buck or two. It's infinitely more fun to play when you're with friends and horrendously drunk.

i do that too.For some reason it's almost therapeutic to feel sad sometimes. Especially when its cold out.

Prob 150 altogether. It has omikrom, HOTD2, seaman without the case. Pretty good shit that will last me a while.

could be a wise swath of reasons, luckily for me even if i get mangled tonight i can sleep in and not worry about a hangover, but i'll probably fall asleep before getting that drunk, i'm knackered

I try to avoid shovelware and mass produced games like fable.

Should play Xcom. It'll make you angry instead.

I'm hoping since I get off at 5 instead of 8 or so like usual, I'll be fine without my usual nap in the morning after the thread

Well go play a video game

I can dig that. Though can't imagine what the gameplays like for that one.

Dunno what any of those are. Never been a sega guy

Hate drinking while sleepy. I always pass out right away.
Hows your day going otherwise user?

Meh, when I can get them for like 2 bucks each, I ain't complaining.

It uses the fucking Balance Board. This should be fun.

Omikrom i think is the game david bowie made music for or somthing like that. hotd2 is house of the dead 2, that rail shooter with the hilariously bad voice acting. And seaman is that weird fish game narrated by spock.

one of my favorite things to do was have a cigarette on a snowy night, like i'd come back from the bar or something and listen to some sad cunt tunes or something and puff away. usually it'd just make me feel sad or lonely but kinda in a cool way i guess

i quit smoking though, so i dunno how i'll fill that void next winter. which i'm already looking forward to cuz i hate summer

pretty decent, my roommates are out of town so i walked around the house forgoing a shirt, listened to my weeb music on speakers, worked on a model kit and worked out. two buddies stopped by to chill for a bit which honestly kinda surprises me that anyone would visit when the other gang isn't in

can't complain, although i was sorta hoping i'd find an excuse to go into town or something

Take care of Makoto, she's a nice girl.

ALSO, WE'RE THE PHANTOM THEIVES!

-not Ryuji

Maybe they thought since you were alone you'd commit sudoku

Wait are you playing as the model? Figured it be as a designer or something

Glad the sega died

Because I don't rest effectively or do anything interesting on my days off so I feel like I'm just waiting and never really get a whole day's worth of rest over the two days so I'm still shittered come monday. I would have taken up alcoholism as a hobby but the girly isn't too fond of it so instead I just stay fucking jaded and depressed.

Maybe I'll brew my own beer and use that as an excuse to get fucking wankered and drown my sorrows.

Its not so much for the celebrities, its more so for how weird the games are. Seaman is a fucking trip. Too bad i dont have a mic, i kinda want to play it.

No clue. Will report back after I've chugged half a bottle of tequila.

That's a first. What's up fags?

Get a proper hobby that uses your hands. Make somthing. Carve wood or fix a car.

i'll probably stick with makoto on NG+ i ended up liking her so much. she was like some kind of fucking kinder-egg surprise waifu cuz i thought she was just gonna be the smarty-pants class rep bitch and it turned out she had all sorts of traits i like, lowkey tomboy habits, and isn't a spaz

i think even my drunken suicide jokes haven't put worry into them since my roommate gave me his spare gun-key

play more video games, practice some hobby you wanted to try or something, build model kits, or jack off all day who cares it is your day off

Fill it with hot chocolate, or vaping. Just dont replace with spitting tobacco, like Ritsu did.

I did similar. Never down 3 energy drinks in a row. Its a stupid idea.

Classes are finally over for the summer, I'm feelin pretty good.

A model number or name would be nice. You just made a fleshlight out of a pool noodle, didn't you?

dude

Just do like I do and enjoy the nothing of days off. Anything is better than work.
Are you the guy I warned about the pregnant 3dpd?

Wait why do you need a mic?

RIP

Going to hack you now, brb

Might work to my advantage though, my sleeping scheduele was all out of whack and I start work like a real human soon. At the very least I should be sleeping well.

coffee or hot chocolate went great with a cigarette, as for vaping i hate those big vape devices but i do puff on a little e-cig sometimes now to fill the tactile void from smoking, even though its not really satisfying at all

Makoto made me seriously regret going for kawakami my first run. Makoto is so perfect.

No, he posted pics of it last thread.

You talk to the fish in seaman, and they talk back. Its a fucking bizarre game. Watch AVGN's yeah i know seaman video to get the gist.

Yeaaaaaah purely jokes.

Young host something another.

True. Could use waking up so early in the morning as a way to train too. Or go for a morning job to get into the mood for the day.

Yeah i've heard those e-cigs aren't really satisfying. My mom had one but quit it for real cigs real fucking quick. I've heard you need to replace a bad habit with something else, do you have anything in mind for smoking?

Its still best to not show it.

/diddled

You're not my mother.

I care for all anons.

Morning all.
Sorry i'm late, wasn't watching the time
How've you guys been?
I told myself I'd play videogames after getting off work today, and instead I just jerked off for two hours. I'm so disappointed.

none. because I never had a PS3.

Something that still has all the nitrosamines that tobacco does; i.e. smokeless tobacco that is cured with steam and not fire so as to not give you mouth cancer, i.e. swedish match snus

Snus doesn't really get you "buzzed" like a cigarette, but it does take away cravings for smokes far better than an e-cig or nicotine gum.

I wish I could jerk off.

I just spent the whole day playing some fucking RPG with a bunch of normalfags. I ended up killing a lot of nobles for the sake of trying to get a escape plan. I learned that one of the guys that's still in high school's being taught fucking Islamic history.
I wish I had some alcohol. Maybe I'll buy myself some beer later on this week.
Tomorrow I'll start building myself a schedule to organize what time I have as I need to get back to working on shit instead of being a fucking worthless sack of shit.

this tbh
Guaranteed to make you absolutely mad.

Hey man sometimes we need a break.

first you gotta jerk on

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ASB was okay I guess, probably wouldn't have bought it at the price it was given if I didn't read the manga though. Funny Valentine's theme is amazing.

Gotta be the blu-ray drive.

not really, just hit the e-cig a bit before bed and stuff. i don't get like super-mega cravings, its mostly when i'm frustrated/drinking when i wanna smoke now

and since the e-cig is so unsatisfying i imagine i'll fall off that after awhile and hopefully just be clean save for an occasional cigar for special occasions

Monica monica monica. I've been using general for the last couple of weeks. Only had 1 cig yesterday.

Sounds like you need an onahole fam

Infamous 2

Are onaholes actually that good. I dunno man, it just feels kinda awkward fucking this disembodied pussy.

I guess

hey smokes

Depends on the islamic history. If its know your enemy kinda shit that'd be nice. Realistically its probably sucking its dick though

They are literally the best money a man can ever spend. Makes jerking off fun and exciting again like when you were a lad, instead of a chore.

Isn't that just spitting tobacco? Won't that fuck up your teeth over time?

You deserved everything. What game
This is my problem with strategy games. They almost always make you rage eventually, but theyre addictingly fun, to the point that you're almost enjoying your anger.

Maybe when i get my own place in 3 or 4 years. I am not gonna buy that just for someone to find it.

not him but i do like pictures of anime girls smokin

Too expensive. I'm going to sell mine because the starter motor is shot and it's all rusted through.
Maybe. Fug. I made a bow by braiding flax and carving wood but I couldn't char the limbs to reinforce it. Damn thing broke much faster than I thought it would.

But I have a girl that wouldn't be too happy about me going full slob. Not getting dressed is bad enough.

Maybe. I want three at least kids.

Apparently smokes was here yesterday or the day before. Talking about Hueys legendary ability to shit.

tread lightly

Dude just put a fucking lock on your door. Bet you don't own any anime figs either.

So now your not girlfriend is telling you not to drink. Sad

Make sure your girl wont run off after merrying her.

Marrying*
Fug

I share a room

yeah, true. I told myself I was gonna get back into Nier Automata though. That, or finish Estival Versus. Of course, I did neither. But I have the next three days to do that at least.

Been on the fence about ordering another one.
I've been doing just fine with my hand, but I do miss having one. They're just a pain in the ass to clean, and living with 3 other people makes it way too risky getting caught with it, even if I do clean up perfectly. Way too big a risk.

I've considered getting disposable ones too, but that feels like a waste of money.

Stop bullying Ritsu, it's not very nice.

Unless you're already growing your own weed in your ATX case, you have no excuse to not be hiding shit like onaholes in there.

With who?

Just buy one of the bags for it, shove it in your pocket, and walk to the bathroom like I do.
Never really understood the complaint of them being hard to clean. Its just running them under water for a couple of minutes. Maybe spray it down with toy disinfectant every once in a while.

It wasn't vidya though.
There's something I absolutely love about games that does everything it can to stop you from winning. Something about an asymmetrical that is clearly not playing fair while also being able to come out on top is just an amazing thrill. I wish I had more games that can deliver me that feeling but the scope of such are very few and far between.

My Brother.

That thrill when you're halfway through a dungeon and you dont know if you can finish it, so you push on through and make it out by the skin on your teeth is the best feeling.

onii-chan

Normalfag.
It makes me rage. I get fucking mad, and threaten the game if it pisses me off too much. Like Nobunagas Ambition. i finally get 12 fucking castles, and everyone, EVERYONE starts invading, with one dude travelling half of fucking japan with 20K men to push my shit in! Some games just fucking hate you. Ross was right.

Thats when you kick the games ass and show dominance.

Where ever I am, I must bully

Is he a normalfag or something?

NO! That's where I cheat! And if I can't cheat, like in ROTK13, I go down swinging and refuse to join the cunt that ended me. I'll admit those brutal fights where you can't win but try your damndest to are always the most memorable
Something great about fighting down to the last moment

He is younger.

Tiny skinny twinks shouldn't bully people!

Cheating takes all the fun out of a game. Whats the point if there isnt a challenge?

How young we talking?

Physical size doesn't matter, the best bully uses the mind.

She just doesn't drink herself and I don't like drinking alone. tbh I'm just using her as an excuse not to be an alcoholic. She says nothing.

A solid and secure family is my top priority.

Close games are always better than outright wins.

About 3 years younger. Im a man of god, im not going to expose him to that shit.

I need tea

i guess. It's not the act or prep that bugs me, it's clean up. I feel like it takes too long for the non-open-ended onaholes. I'm pretty thorough with cleaning though. I use anti-bacterial soft hand-soap and warm water. I spent about 7 minutes cleaning and drying it properly, drying being a pain since terrycloth towels had a problem with fuzzies getting stuck to the onahole.

Exactly. High difficulties breeds the best kind of player and forces you to master the game or learn how to cheese the fuck out of it.

It's perfectly normal to get to fucking enraged that you fucking quit the game. You just have to learn what you can do next time to avoid that situation where all else is completely fubar.
I wish I was. It would make my life much easier.

pleb.

wew

Nicely got.

(checked)

kawakami is still really based, i initially thought i was gonna go for her or takemi before i saw more of makoto

those fuckers making makoto aren't being fair, she's not too loud or spazzy but will still go to a yakuza movie and likes fucking figurines (one of the correct gifts to give her). girls this perfect will never exist which is just unfair

delet

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lame girlfriend tbh

Lead him down the true path of waifuism you so called man of god

Gotta get microfiber towels. Been considering it myself. And thats a bit ocd imo. If you use the hole every day theres no real reason to be that anal about cleaning. Only if its going to sit for a while.

Drinking is degenerate anyway

It almost makes me depressed.
>tfw you will never marry her and raise a family with her.
makoto > kawakami > tae > chihaya

Not when the person you bully can shove your face into a pillow and force you to bite it!

There is a challenge. Didn't you just hear I got my ass paddled? I eventually had enough tho. When EVERYONE attacks you, even a dude who's practically married to your little sister, you know it's bullshit.

True that. It's after that close game that's the problem. Troops don't just magically all come back, and then the new cavalry masters are coming on your side, and you got all of 400 men left and theyre peasants with yari.

I remember a quote that said "Hardcore is when the stakes are so high it takes you out of the game because you just can't handle it". Those are the best moments when you eventually do it. Pure satisfaction. I usually stop when I get angry, tho it's just strategy games that do it. I used to be able to play hours of arenas or multiplayer mmos of anything and not get mad, theres just something about strategy games that rubs me when the percentages go wrong or bullshit happens
He says as he talks about playing tabletop games with his friends :^)

Very nice.

Im just gonna ignore him and let him be.

Thats when you destroy them all and win.

i didn't get her link up at all in first run, i will this time though

ohya seems unpopular around her but i kinda like her, obviously not as much as makoto but would be buddies with, also would smash ofc but still

No more (You)s for you

Do you guys not have a divider in your room? Seems frustrating. When do you watch weebshit

I became a vassal force. He bent me over a barrel by the end. He just had too many men, nothing I could do. I was even using cannons and tactics out the ass, but there's only so much you can do when outnumbered 30 to 1.

It's not my fault you're a twink fampai.

Spoilers for chihayas slink: when she gets flustered it turns out she's a country girl, and has a country accent under the normal accent
Ohya is just under chihaya.

someone talk with me

present a topic m8

I dont watch any anime besises jojo, which my family is ok with and enjoys.

Then restart and do it again but better.

Hello.

Go eat a fly ugly.

I would but you filtered me so

Games not over m8. I'm a vassal kingdom but i'm still kicking. It's just that Oda is a damn conquerer and I had to settle with them.

hehehe all a poly to get dem (yous)

Thats wheb you go autistic and learn every detail about the game and win.

Watch real manly anime with only cute girls doing cute things

Best girl got 4-quads, all is right with the world.

had a feeling.

I don't wanna leave any funk in it though

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Demon's Souls for a real exclusive, Okami HD for a game only released on the PS3.

I dont get the point of moe slice of life animes. Nothing really happens. Its the jap equivalent of american soap operas that drag on way too long.

it was a 100+ dollar bottle i got myself for my birthday, i don't wanna drink it just for the sake of getting a buzz up

Once you've rinsed it a few times theres not really any in it. Its the stagnant water that gets you really if you don't dry it.

How goes user

Thats the point. You are there to just enjoy the characters and their relationships with each other. Max comfy.

The secret is to either fuck oda in his ass before he can become too strong, because theres a reason the game is name after him, or have a massive kingdom of your own when you meet him. I've done both, the second one much better. It's just where I started didnt give me the option to really fight him. He has central japan, which lets him have a lot and i mean A LOT of troops. One city of his can field 12k men alone, whereas mine can field 4k at best, and its my capital. His area is the best area for pop. Literally has tokyo.

Acohol poisoning.

DaS2>DaS3

Sounds fun. I might try it.

I just dislike that style of anime. Its just so boring.

I don't think there's anything to "get", it's just something you can project onto when your life is uninteresting or otherwise poor enough that you would need something like it.

i hate this time of year so fucking much

I never really need it. Besides, persona fills that nees, and i can really project into it.

What shows did you try?

I think its pretty comfy. Sunrise is the fucking best

Tbh i havent really watched much more than some clips of them online. Im not calling them bad, im just saying its not for me.

persona?

It is pretty addictingly fun. You can even marry off your daughters to another warlord to make political alliances and other things. Games pretty complex, and really fun. Just sometimes it feels like the game HATES YOU.

What time of year is it where you are?

It is with a nice coffee and on the back porch.

its like anti comfy for me, i don't like the heat and i don't like how bright it gets. at least i have a ceiling fan in my room now to cool it down and sleep better

Jap life sim + watered down shin megami tensei combat.

hm I see
I still don't think I'll wind up getting another one for a good while though.

beginning of summer, so it's only going to get worse, i'm a winter person through and through

You gay son

Or a cigar. Drag my laptop on the back porch and sit around for a couple hours smoking some during summer. Max comf

Glad I leech off my parents power bill. Max AC all day

Oh. I just needed to know if you weren't referring to what I thought you were referring to.

I woke up real early today. Going to bed. Night anons.

Spider, Ritsu wants you to know he misses you, and wishes you wouldn't filter him anymore. I think he's a bit broken up about it.

I found one of those night hunting spiders near my bed and now I don't want to turn off the lights

I don't know how anyone could go back to their hand after a hole. I have used my hand exactly once in the past 4 months and it was so boring.

Night user

#FakeNews

nice chatting tonight guys, i finished my last beer for the evening so time to clock out, see ya next week

Same here on both counts. It's still kinda winter here though, being so far north. We'll both make it to winter in the end tho.

I prefer coffee with my phone to read something or hot chocolate. Or even a nice hot muffin. But yea, the atmosphere is second to none.

Nite user

for everyone spider you see there are 50 more hiding close by

Night user!

I'm starting to drink hot choco every time it rains, so nice

most of them don't wander around though

they're wandering trying to get /out/

Do you know they go in your nose and mouth when you sleep. Some will even lay eggs in your ears. Creepy stuff.

I've been doing the same! Curling up with a good book and sitting next to the window while it rains and reading with your cocoa while listening to the rain is the most relaxing thing ever.

What you reading?

No, it's snus, it's a swedish method for making smokeless tobacco. It does not produce the intense salivation that dipping ("spitting") tobacco does. There is no need to spit, either, since it's not harsh at all.

You can literally have a pouch of the stuff in your cheek anywhere and no one will be the wiser, no need to haul a spittoon with you.

Hasn't fucked up my teeth yet, been using 4-5 pouches a day for 5 years now. Just be sure you get the stuff imported from sweden. You'll know it's from sweden because it'll have an ingredients label on the back/underside. I can't imagine what my teeth would look like if I had been smoking for that many years.

General brand snus best brand snus, a lot of gas stations in 'merica have it, even.

For all your further snus shilling needs, please see this guy's site. Lots of info here, pardner:
snubie.com/quitwithsnus.html

they're looking for food

the mouth part might be legit, but they lay eggs in an egg sack, so they wouldn't do t in my ear cause they'd need to spin the whole sack before I woke up

Any good recs if I ever bother to import other brands?

The thing about it is, it might have been a brown recluse

This one right now.

Oh, that's good then. Especially if it suppresses the urges.
Isnt that a bit risky?

Depends on how productive they are really, and where you live. Different spiders do different things.

you're looking for boobs

Not right now, I cant fap yet

(((Rothbard)))

RIP user

True enough

I looked into it a while back and considered some other brands but can't remember them now. Gas stations around here have my main (General White Portion) as well as my occasional Camel Snus (sugary as fuck, mellows are my favorite flavor).

For exotic stuff like pomegranate flavor there are some specialty smoke shops in my area. Importing stuff can be a pain, I hear, since BATF niggers want you to reimburse them for insanely high taxes and will sometimes just not let it through customs at all.

There was also a mud dauber outside the front door last year, hope his spawn doesn't come to aunt me this year

*haunt

I lucked out and they carry original general. Also using white some too. Might check some other shops in a bigger city to see if they have other brands I guess.

Dunno if he's jewish, but if he is, he's bad at it. He's very anti-banking, central banking, fractional reserve banking and usery.

You gotta step up your jewdar fam, knew from the name alone.

Is that a kind of dog

No its one of those black spider eating wasps

i would discourage the use of energy drinks except on occasion anyways. they really aught to not be part of anyones daily routine.
but hey its not like i set a decent example of healthy habits. im pretty sure im 30 years older than i am.

nice konata
I'm not shitposting today, sorry.

Pick one

do it

Rothbard could be pretty based at times, but yeah he's kinda weird.

His essay on the LA riots is hilarious. Link:
books.google.com/books?id=elPzEDHG9ysC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=rioting for rage fun and profit&source=bl&ots=G_N3XmKh4G&sig=DOr84E-PERNCUoJQGBWUJAS7llo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_5e5m_DJAhXCcD4KHQlnCZUQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q=rioting for rage fun and profit&f=false

I don't like those choices.

Hm, either way the book is an interesting read and goes into detail about how what banks are doing are technically illegal.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I use them a lot as a crutch when i'm tired and need to train or study. It's not smart though. Just delays the crash which makes you even more tired later.

No problem fampai, there's always next time
If it's you konata, huey said you're a liar tho
pic related

Hush you.

Nice, thanks user. I'll check it out. This is the first of his books i've read and so far i've like it. It's been interesting so far.

no u

Don't use google tbh

Too bad!

Maybe hes just mad at uncle moshe for not giving him more shekels

I don't like bugs.

I choose spider-fighting centipedes and bioengineered brain-eating parasites for the wasps that make them try to have sex with birds

No worries, I got the link from Reddit tbh fampai.

Bugs are cool. Fuck spiders though. Always kill them on sight

Disgusting.

yes very, but cant they be cool somewhere else?

NO! U!

I don't really believe theres this massive jewish conspiracy with all jews involved. Odds are he saw an opportunity to write something interesting on a subject he knows about and had problems with how the banking industry works. Could be the banks fucked him over in some way too. Or he might just be an intellectualist that just likes to write about these kind of subjects. Who knows tho.

Bug detected.

Only when they aren't in the house, or within a 5 foot radius of me. Unless its like a stag beetle or something, those are cool.

Why is that gif so satisfying to watch?

What about cute 2d bugs?

Evil! I always have one spider-bro during summer that lives in my room and deals with the flies. If I kill one, I put it up in his web too. You gotta learn to work as a team with your roommates.

I'll fludge u

Just buy a pet lizard

And how would he know about that huh? Maybe a massive jewish conspiracy???

das rite das rite

I only ever find stag beetles dead or dying. I always like the huge leaf looking crickets. Never saw them until a couple of years ago, now I see them all the time.

Disgusting

As long as they stay fictional they're fine.

Think they're an invasive species?

What is fludge?

You're not going to get out the billboard and the tinfoil hat you wear to drown out the japanese subway stations they're trying to signal into your head are you?
One day you will be swarmed with flies and you will scream out in terror "where is a spider to save me!"

What about a cute 3d spider in this world?

As long as they don't sneak into my bed with me at night and keeps to itself during the day.

By the way, if you're interested in Rothbardian economics (as I am) you might like this debate between a far-right libertarian and Vox Day, who basically sees five major problems with free trade between nations that do not apply to, say, free trade between the 50 US states (embed related). He outlines those problems early on, if you're like me they'll grab your interest and you won't be able to stop listening once you start.

I found Vox Day's arguments compelling. They are arguments I haven't heard elsewhere, but I'm kind a noob at economics. The libertarian autism in the comments section is every bit as strong as you'd expect. I would be interested in someone else making a more prepared and thorough rebuttal to Vox Day's arguments, but I don't see anything like that out there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

But anyway, it's all moderated by Tom Woods, AKA the king of comfy free market economics podcasting. A nice episode to put on and listen to while you're in bed.

Maybe, don't care. They neat.

DUPLICATE SMUGPOST DETECTED (2)
NO ONAHOLES FOR TWO (2) DAYS, RITSU-KUN :3

But then how will they keep warm during the night, satan?

Ooh, nice. Thanks user! I've been looking for new content to listen to while studying. I feel as if I should finish his book before getting into this though, and maybe read another, so I have a basic premise of what his points are. And you're right economic debate can often be interesting to listen to, especially when it's between two people who actually know what they're talking about. How advanced are the debates contentwise?

That's called fudge, not fludge.

This is like getting a wife and a maid, what's the point?

I posted one smug of her. Relax hillary. This is why you didnt get to be president.

fludger

Okay so that wasn't Ritsu, whatever, governing isn't my thing.

This is my thing now.

Go back to bed shillary

Cause its fun seeing the puff of smoke when you hit one with it

Alright, im out. Time for brekkie. Later guys, have a good sunday.

That's a machete. It was the star in that movie, the machete.

Well, I guess mr spider might like his flies well done.

there's a machete 2

It's pretty accessible. If you know what some basic financial and economics terms like…
…mean then you'll be fine. If not, you'll just have to pause and look them up now and then. It doesn't go into horrifying equations or weird-ass models, it's all pretty direct and common-sense arguments from both participants.

For what it's worth, the moderator (Tom Woods) is a pretty hardcore Harvard-educated free markets guy and even he was having to pause and go "holy shit, this anti-free-trade guy might have a point…"

If you want to read Vox Day's (the anti-free-trade guy) opening statement, he put it up here:
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/free-trade-debate-podcast.html

Sup lads

henlo