Bite Sized Descriptions

This is the typical "Describe vidya in one sentence/paragraph and someone else will guess what it is" thread, but with a twist. Now you can post a video that's 45> in length to describe a game in its entirety, whether you name the game outright or have someone else guess it is entirely up to you. I thought of doing this to prevent repeats and to keep these threads fresh.
I'll start.

There is an accident, and the beings around you grow powers stronger compared to their normal selves. They become deformed and now there are new beings. Those beings have really ugly designs. Video related.

Undertale? I don't know
Guess mine

Haydee.

Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081, Zeon Campaign.

Oh, I forgot someone else is suppose to guess these. Guess this one then.

A young man fails to keep his promises, commits bestiality, and leaves his childhood friend dying in the cold.

Visual novels are vidya.

And this one.

You utterly fail at your job.

Sexy robots endlessly grind.

Real life

Fug

filenames

NiER: Automata

Guess this one. It's easy.

Dance Dance Revolution?
Dumbass Dog Rave?

also guess, as a hint, this one used to be passed around a lot but no one talks about it anymore. If you guessed a console game you're wrong.

It fucks you in one turn.

Nah. It's Hotline Miami, you could have also said Oneshot

You are a foreigner who has come to unite the continent.

Just cause 2?

Monsters made of cancer fucked everything and you have to stop them with your own cancer weapon.

There's endless war and you're just a cog in the machine.

Gears of War or Warhammer

Monster Girl Quest

If you've been put in such a complex and dangerous prison then there's a really good reason you've been locked up. You've been rused by a jew in a bunny hat.

Ys 7?

God Eater?

I hate myself and blame all my issues on everyone else. No really, that's the description..

Hatred?

Kirby.

A shot in the dark, but is it "My Name is You"?

Morrowind?

Xenogears?

I'm just glad someone remembers the only good Xeno game.

SAVE THE WORLD FROM ALIENS FROM THE FUTURE!

Special Thanks: Anthony Burch

I'm assuming this is Borderlands 2?

Wrong. He actually got a a mention in the credits despite having nothing to do with it.

A NEET in a post-apocalyptic police state saves (what's left of) the world with his dad's watch.

Life is Strange?
I feel like one of the images posted here in the past had the main character even saying something like that.

Aliens: Colonial Marines?

A local kingpin would be in extreme pain if you removed her mask, so after your plane crashes with no survivors you help her out.

Pokemon Uranium

Digital Devil Saga?

Bane?