Is there ANY site out there with translated lyrics for this song...

Is there ANY site out there with translated lyrics for this song? Jesus christ I found lyrics for Re:Vanishment and "that" battle's theme, but nothing for this one.

7th Dragon thread. WHY DID ANYONE THINK THE ENDING WAS A GOOD IDEA.

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrics.snakeroot.ru/A/Annabel/annabel_chronicleseven.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/a/

People like you are the Black Lives Matter of vidya.

I don't trust Google Translate's accuracy, my dude.

Stay mad, goon.

Really good battle system, really shitty dungeoneering.

Stay on topic please

Use camouflages. Even the ones that don't completely stop encounters are a HUGE help.

It's not the encounter rate that's the problem, it's that they didn't even vary the objectives besides larger and larger mazes. The boss fights are great, though.

I like how the post game random encounters are harder than all the bosses in the game.

Oooh. I didn't find it that bad when I had 15 optic camos and could take all the time in the world.

Bullshit they are. I almost got party-wiped to Hypnos and that's literally it. And yes I've fought them despite my liberal use of camos.
On another note, why are Duelists so shit as soon as you unlock Mages? Literally their only niche left is their traps and Judgement. Same for Agents, except it's more like they're shit after you realize literally anything else is better. Shame, agents have the best designs by far. Post your favorite classes in terms of design.

Duelists are way better than mages, mages damage is just too low. takes 2 turns to set up their big attack and it does roughly 1/3rd of the duelists 3 turn nonsense.
Also yeah agents are ass especially later on when you can't really survive a turn to set anything up (looking at you postgame random encounters)

Besides, Samurai and Rune Knight are all you need if you're just looking for damage. Then you can have your Mage for support, and statuses if you're lucky.

You're better off having a god hand for support. Their buffs are obscene. Shield craft survives a single hit when almost everything is multi-hit or hits your entire party. Mage strikes a medium and ends up dying instantly having horrible healing and focuses on mitigation when mitigation is pretty useless. Boss rush especially.

As much as I love God Hands, I found it better to use them for attacking and not bother with buffs. Get your self-buffs up then wail on enemies with your hyperactive fighting style, healing when necessary. And I suppose I had good enough luck for my Mage to survive what would kill someone else in the party, then have Dead Man's React kick in for an instant revival of whoever died. But for the boss rush, AKA "you want any of your questions about the game answered? TOO BAD HAVE SOME RESKINS," though I admit fighting true Nodens was cool as shit, Mages CAN work. Here's video evidence even though it's not by me.
All this talk of class synergy tempts me to play this godforsaken game again even though I'm still autistically screeching about how much i fucking hate it.

I skipped around because I ain't watching two hours, it really just seemed like anyone would work in that middle slot and the agent/sam did most of the heavy lifting.
Also huh rush shot spam, never really thought of that

Yeah I wasn't expecting you to, of course. I just skipped to the VFD rematch, myself. I always thought that the best strategy for Agents were to use their DoT skills, like Bush Trap, Jump Shot, TROYs, etc. Pair this up with their React skill and Hide for ez crits and you'd be peppering away at enemies. Yet it'd take some juggling.
Samurai is way fucking strong though, I'll give you that. Rune Knights may rock shit with Brave/Vengeful Sword, but I suppose first girl/class wins.

I mean the agent with hide to force the jinka react from the sam was something I didn't really think of tbh. Sam's focus breathing is also obscenely strong.

I assume you've already checked the usual places?

Some of the lesser known games out there don't readily see lyrical translation for songs; same for newer releases where it can take some time (and especially if not from a major series; Tales for instance can get lyrical opening translations before the games even come west at this point). There's a number of games on older systems, like the PS2, that don't have translated lyrics on the usual places, and you'll likely have to dig through shit like blogs to even find them (MK2's "My Silly Days" English translation for instance). Still, if you can get the moonrunes, you might be able to piece something together on your own. The embed linked has the direct moonrune lyrics in the comments section, so it's a start (and thus you or whoever else isn't stuck relying on vocals).

Neither did I. Good catch. I wonder if a similar strategy would work well with Rune Knight? Hide and have the RK provoke to tank the hits. Worst comes to worst, Knight's Pride does a shitload of damage if you get caught off guard.
That's probably how their Mage survived, now that I think about it. Good lord, Samurais are crazy strong. Is there any reason to use a Banisher when literally the first class on the list does the job of "physical damage out the ass" better, besides Earthquake?

I dunno, I'm new to the wonderful world of JRPG song lyrics. I did find this, though:
lyrics.snakeroot.ru/A/Annabel/annabel_chronicleseven.html
Romanji is something, I suppose. But if it wasn't clear, I need English lyrics. Moonspeak means nothing to me, even though I'm probably gonna have to suck it up and see what Google Translate shits out.

Banishers do way more burst, but they have so much setup I don't think they're worth it. They can do some neat shit with the 1 turn invuln they have though.

Dragoon clones and Jump-likes are objectively the best thing that ever came out of Final Fantasy.
Please don't let this derail the thread.

I know, all that I'm saying is that, if there's no translation readily available yet, having the actual moonrunes is the first step for something accurate. Better than potentially misheard lyrics, or romanji (which I'm not sure if they have direct homophones). Anyhow, Google Translate is indeed not the most accurate thing around, though to my knowledge it's gotten a bit better over time, as people using it can effectively add to its repertoire if something being spat out is completely wrong (though that does seem like it would be potentially abusable). If you're going to use Google, I'd recommend pastaing the moonrunes directly for less potential confusion on the system's end.

Barring that, you could maybe try dumping the runes into one of those "learn Japanese" threads (though they might be just as liable to tell you to fuck off and learn moon yourself; not sure what the general attitude there is in regards to bringing potential practice material), or maybe try submitting the moonrunes and romanji to something like animelyrics.com and see about getting 7th Dragon III it's own page, as right now there's nothing on the site for it (it would be a start, at least).

One more idea: See about contacting the guy behind "Alexicography". Considering that site already has translations for a few 7th Dragon III songs ("Re:Vanishment" and "Tsuigeki no Ignith") they might be willing to work with it for that song you're interested in.