What are some good non cucked videos about videogames?

What are some good non cucked videos about videogames?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOogZCObsuzWOq7x2fjTEsO4w5CavKVnF
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759431266
youtube.com/user/xxArcan96xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If these faggots released more than 1 video and 2 articles a year, they could have been great.

I am not sure what happened to them. They used to have a new article or video every day or two and then it just died.

Used to make EVE videos now does an assortment of reviews.

HyperBitHero counts.

How well has Fear aged? I have only played it once years ago at a friends house.

Saint's review movies.

Like glass.

The one, the only.

Like wine.
It'll be like drinking a … fuck I don't actually know anything about wine. Let's just say that F.E.A.R. is like a homemade French wine at a private family farm with centuries of successful traditions behinds it's back while most of the shit we're offered nowadays is store-bought wine-in-a-box.

That made me laugh despite being such a shitty joke.

It's basically where FPS gameplay hit its peak (not map design sadly). Everything after it was a step down.

As someone who is trying to play FEAR again for the first time in years take it from me that the gameplay is just fine but the actual program itself has a fair share of issues.

First things first: If you have any logitech peripherals on your system, uninstall them. Exit any third party management programs they use before you begin. Otherwise the game runs like shit even on massively over-specced rigs.

This is because apparently the way they wrote the code is to access certain features every frame despite only ever needing to do so on the first frame of startup. Before Windows 7, that wasn't a problem. Now? It'll kick your teeth in and shit down your throat.

Second: After you turn off your logitech shit, you may notice the game starts smooth and then rapidly degenerates into ultra choppy horseshit. This is something to do with a DLL Hooking procedure of some sort that has since been depreciated in later versions of windows. There's a fix out there but I forget where I found it.

After you fix those two issues, it should run pretty fine.

The dude who played Sonic was gold

Sonic is video games, right?

TOP-TIER TASTE THIS SHIT IS A FUCKING CLASSIC.

I like Core-A Gaming's videos about fighting games.

I really enjoy Core A and it makes me sad that I am shit at fighting games

That video really states the obvious. The biological equivelent of water is wet.

And a Marxist would STILL not learn anything from it.

What the fuck is this autist smoking? He's a regular pseudo-intellectual retard channel, like Sargon, he only looks more impressive because he combines some 5 videos into a single rambling hour long rant of autism.

And of course, the teenage small-mindedness and lack of experience simply comparing EVERYTHING to 1984. Surly, there are some other more poignant parallels you can draw?

ZeeffProds have a new series called Battle Mode Royale, check it out
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOogZCObsuzWOq7x2fjTEsO4w5CavKVnF

is full of them.

MY TIME HAS COME

Some guy on Holla Forums recommended LambHoot a while back. He takes a look at video games through the eyes of an engineer instead of as a player (Holla Forums, MathewMitosis, GYP and people who shitpost on Twitter near HyperbitHero, Mark Brown the Gay Tool) or as whatever the fuck people who think video games are art and have a message or whatever gay shit. Its an interesting perspective at the least. My personal favorites are his look at Splatoon and his video about how games are reviewed, although there's a lot of other good ones. He needs a lot of work (or for someone to do the same thing but better) and I can't recommend him to everybody, but check him out. I'm not embedding a video because I'm not sure he qualifies for the thread, and I'm not uploading a webm because I'm on a netbook running Windows XP. Someone else can feel free to do either of those.

Why don't you just play video games?
Faggots.

DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING
Griffith died like a bitch by a lake and was replaced by FEMdo.

This is cool as a technical feat, but it seems like a complete waste of time. Most games you'd want to play run fine in Dolphin at any resolution and doing this to play GBC/GBA games is just fucking retarded.

You should know better.

The Point
——————————–
Me
———————————
Your mom
———————————
Jacquan

The Closet
——————-
You
——————
Used cum socks

meme! xDDD :P

I'm saying you're a fucking retard that completely missed the point the video was trying to make. Let me put it in red caps, so your low IQ subhuman ass can understand it clearly.
The point of the video was to make it look as good as possible without the /need of emulators/. If you find no use in it. You are not the target audience the video is trying to acquire.
Of course, you don't get it and proceed to embarrass yourself. You can't help it, you're still a growing boy, at least I hope you are. You'll spew whatever bullshit your 2 braincells will process before you can even analyze them.

Now go the fuck back to reddit, you bunch of literal retards always make the biggest idiots out of yourself when called out.

Shame they threw all of this away with he Wii, Wii U and Bait n' Switch.

It's almost like Sakurai was a hack who merely adopted GBA and NGC.

You did the right thing

Its almost like Nintendo has been shit since after the snes.

Wait, Sakurai was in charge of the newer systems? Well, that's fucking awful. I regret buying the original 3DS, because I bought it sealed, but then I sold it to gamestop during the great game drought. Never gave money directly to Nintendo since Bowser's Inside Story either. I bought a used new 3DS and hacked it. Gonna do the same with the Switch. I'm tired of supporting their shitty practices. Amiibo was the last straw. I bought a Wii U as well, but it was used from craigslist. Now I have never seen an actual Wii U CD in my life

That guy is a stupid cuckold.

This one is comfy.

I meant Iwata but supposedly he was a talented engineer and maybe I was right and it was Sakurai after all.

It would fit since Sakurai ruined Smash by making it a party game just like Nintendo ruined their consoles by making them a party game.

This guy is good too.

You can just use this:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759431266
I really like FEAR, although once you get to the levels with the flying enemies it goes to shit. Extraction Point had way too many of the ghost enemies but Perseus Mandate was good. The game is much more fun if you quicksave around each corner and try to John Woo your way through the levels.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO CUCK SACK

YTP Zelda.

A huge number here still defend dlciibos and nintendo's kike tier mindset it has had since the n64. Fuck cheaper media, better load times, and better textures, MUH CARTRAGE SALES!

Their quality is pretty good

every game that I personally like is red pilled, everything else is shariablue cuckshit

Uncommentated gameplay footage.
pannenkoek2012

This may be the most perfect thing I've seen since Veggie Tales YTP's.

wew
e
w

I want neo/v/ to go and stay go!

I want cuck/v/ to go

Reminder that the jewtube account of that roach that shot his girlfriend at macy's is still up. youtube.com/user/xxArcan96xx

what roach?
where?
who gives a fuck?

Nigger you fucking leftwing neo/v/ reddit refugees are fucking cancer who suck all the fun out of life. If you are not embarrassed at how badly GG was co-opted by retards and faggots then you are not the caliber of user who was around leading up to the spectacular shitshow.

The roach that shot his girlfriend
At Macy's
Why did you even come to this thread?

why did you?
I just don't know what specific thing are you talking about

Nevermind, you just sounded like one of those underageb& that just say lol who cares xDD about everything for no reason. It was around 7 months ago apparently, just some Turkish immigrant who got angry at his girlfriend and shot five people in a mall called Cascade, hence it being known as the "Cascade shooting". The Lügenpresse lied about his race at first like usual and that's pretty much it. I remembered wrong in both posts though, his girlfriend was what triggered him but she wasn't even there. It wasn't really a big deal outside of the MSM, I just thought it was interesting to see innocent gameplay videos made by a murderer. Some of them really show how fucked in the head he was.

well, you just jumped out of the blue assuming people would know what you're talking about, I don't follow all the shootings in the news, but thanks for the explanation

Is pretty much everyone who came after GG a halfchan Holla Forums refuge?

Lurk more jesus fuck

Unless you are here when Holla Forums had the biggest presence I doubt you aren't from Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

I remember this.
Still though,
Fucking pussies.

I'd rather choose Wario Land, because he defeats a gypsy pirate whore.
That shit is a 10/10
Meh… I only bought her as Super Smash dlc but then she got nerfed and fucked by the great Wario.

This shit is just old as a toddler, holy motherfucking donkey cocks.

Sometimes you don't realise just how great a level is until you hear someone talk about it.

What is it about the UK atmosphere that makes so many of these guys start channels talking about Devil May Cry and obscure PS1 games? Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

FEAR is an odd one. I know that the gameplay and level design and graphical fidelity are very good, but I have no desire to replay it at all. There are a few design decisions which absolutely baffle me, and I just can't get over them.
Although I must give Monolith credit for the horror segments. Even though they were obviously inspired by The Ring, they were all executed well enough to frighten me.

I really have to return and give this game another shot. The animations made it feel really sluggish.

That's bullshit. I had to make full use of it in order to beat it on the highest difficulty. You just have to be quick about your shot, don't linger and get noticed.

The rest sounds about right though.

Only way to escape the dystopian cyberpunk they live in; head to the past.

Obligatory.

You must be really shitty at shooters, then, because I played on hard and never had any trouble even after I unbound the keys. Never wanted for health packs, either.
hard was the hardest difficulty, right? i don't remember unlocking an extra hard mode or anything after i beat it, but it's been a while

Jesus.

Europe will fall in your lifetime.

That picture isn't in any way accurate.

lol

That's the hope.

elaborate

So are you.

GYP got fucked seven ways to sunday. First the site founder lost faith in the project and went dark, leaving the rest to try to run the site while not really holding all the "keys" to it, you could say. Then after a solid three months of talent recruitment and content creation, the company they used for site hosting got hacked and everything got deleted (just in time for E3, of all things). Hundreds of articles were lost, and maybe half of them got restored from an RSS feed backup one of the commenters posted for them. After that, content creation struggled because new contributors either never did anything or would make something and then publish it outside GYP because they were worried that particular piece of content might not have been of the quality level they thought the site was aiming for. Some also probably just didn't like dealing with getting content edited, they just wanted to publish on their own.

Then Gamergate happened. GYP never made any official statements about it, but at the very beginning of it people in the comments asked them if they were going to talk about Literally Who and her Five Guys, to which they said no. They had recently changed their slogan to "just video games" in an attempt to show that they wanted to talk about games instead of irrelevant shit like feminism or social justice like Kotaku/Polygon/etc were doing. They assumed that this scandal would just blow over soon, and so avoiding it and staying on-topic was the best move. Needless to say it went far beyond what anyone could have anticipated. There had been a few contributors with social justice leanings on staff though (a few questionable articles slipped out in the past, and they got hammered in the comments), and I think internally GG just ended up driving a final wedge between the staff, killing content creation even further. Then in the aftermath of all that, you had the 2016 election. Just take a look at their Twitter profiles if you want to know which side of the isle they landed in.

Mario?

That explains a whole lot.

in britain you still have to pay if you own a computer monitor I think

At least one of those kids is going to develop a fetish.

not true, but even fellow brits get confused by the bullshit since TV licensing will happily let you believe you need one when you don't.

you only need a TV license to view or record live television, or to watch BBC catch up tv. everything else is fine with no license. even if you watch a live broadcast through a PC they would have to prove it. TV is obsolete anyway though, im amazed anyone even still watches it.

hi maddox

Don't they have IPs by the balls too?

You can watch TV without a ((( license ))), just not BBC channels, paying more for colour is just some left over shit from the 60's.

You can willingly not pay and it's in no way enforceable, those images of "so and so hasn't paid their tv license" are just scare tactics used by the BBC to wrangle money from people, same with the people they send around to ask why you haven't paid, none of it is the government, it's basically a private company trying to extort money from people, under the guise of it being a legality (guess what group of people head the BBC).

I doubt anyone really likes it, but it's been around for so long that most people just accept it and pay so they can watch BBC (which back in the day was the only channel)

oh, so it was there for a long time
I thought it was introduced recently

Started on the 1st of June, 1946.

I like Colttaine's videos, but he keeps saying that GamerGate failed while never specifically stating what it was trying to accomplish. Maybe the real reason why he thinks it fail is because he didn't have a clue what was going on.

you will be a God among men

All of these YouTubers are shit. They understand shit about actual video game design and base their analsys on how THEY FEEL.
But of course Holla Forums loves the shit out of it, somehow thinking themselves better than reddit.

Chris Wagar is alright tho

Can't go wrong with YTP's.

He actually makes very obscure and cool fact-lists and not your usual DID YOU KNOW THAT MARIO WAS CALLED JUMPMAN???
Very refreshing.

He's also one of those people who's somehow in the comments section of every fucking video on the entire website.

I have no idea how he manages to do it. He must be a secret millionaire that retired early so he has so much time. All of the comments he makes are pretty lengthy so he's not intentionally trying to be everywhere. It's only a matter of time before he appears in something that I made.

>inB4 Mark bans me again

I have to wonder what he really looks like given he sounds like that.

Eh some of his recent fact hunt videos have covered stuff that's been well known, or at least to me. I really wish he continued his British guide to NES ports series, since he said he would also cover why the NES was such a clusterfuck in Europe even though it dominated the US and Japan.

This. I swear to god in any retro gaming video he shows up in the comments section.

He must've got a decent amount of money to live off of from he did TV appearances back in the early 2000s.

It's like how Andy Milonakis is a famous e-celeb now, and had his own show in the early 2000s.

I want to say I think I've found out what Instig8tive Journalism has been doing since he left GYP and his original channel. I think he started up some podcast, and after heating what I think might be him, he's definitely either become or always was a sort of social justice cuck.

*hearing

This reminds me of "There will be brawl"
Shit was actually tight and well made

Yeah, he's constantly showing up in comment sections on Jim's videos, which I always find surprising.

Apparently they're half-decent friends. Even Jim did a voice for one of his videos.

kys

I want someone who looks at somewhat obscurer games or just provides high level gameplay or content for more than just one game or genre.
To this day I don't think I've seen a single video talking about the Ys games.

Jim sterling?

A lot of lackluster games aren't talked about, nothing is off here.

ross?

Angry video game clone, never ever

Actually, british earn a fuckton of money and their country's money is the most expensive and the best part is that sandniggers are fucking it up.

He looks extremely fat, beyond what could be considered reasonable. It can be seen in some of his videos.
Not even builtfat, just a big sack of lard. It's sad because I don't want him to die from a stroke all of a sudden.

Don't thank me.

Yesterday I was watching a blurry walkthrough of the arcade version of Wonder Boy in Monster Land with 20k views or less (basically shit nobody cares about ever) and there he is. Fuck.

Technically not vidya, but still very cool

shill