#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Song of Hope Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cUFbb
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/HTHT9
archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14
atlus.com/contact/
facebook.com/AtlusUSA
twitter.com/atlususa
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/860992055706882051
archive.is/iJ9cT
archive.is/MizY0
archive.fo/cKzNZ
everipedia.com/spirit-cooking-marina-abramovic/.
archive.is/uj901
archive.is/3gdEO
archive.is/K4C31
archive.is/H47Pz
archive.is/KjvM0
archive.is/FwzOH
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/201705061031268148-violences-france-deces-adolescent/&prev=search
archive.is/mWeUJ
archive.is/0RCQs
archive.fo/XP7yl
reddit.com/user/tdogg8
facebook.com/patriarchiecomics/).
archive.is/RIBxZ
twitter.com/Cassie_Jaye/status/860947732394946560
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEK_Studio
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/rock-paper-shotgun-loses-jim-rossignol-and-kieron-gillen-after-gamer-network-acquisition/30100/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_journalism#New_Games_Journalism
gillen.cream.org/wordpress_html/assorted-essays/the-new-games-journalism/
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/오장환
namu.wiki/w/오장환
archive.fo/DYRit#selection-1667.135-1667.337
archive.is/K2rvA
store.steampowered.com/curator/28233621-SJW-Awareness/
archive.is/ex3u3
nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/senko-no-ronde-2-announced-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/)
archive.is/M2wBk
archive.is/mMFFS
peeep.us/6d95b7c3
archive.is/UKZ6z
archive.is/mdui4
archive.is/ulwQt
archive.is/nElUk
archive.is/S4Sdw
archive.is/YCU4Z#selection-58137.3-58147.0
volafile.org/get/Se-geoJPmJzl/Senko No Ronde 2 Announced, Launching Worldwide Summer 2017 for PC, PS4 - Niche Gamer.html
disqus.com/by/disqus_b9S8R1MpoZ/)
disqus.com/by/lucben999/).
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/861227056662810624
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to be marche this thread

GO HOME REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marche is in hiding because of the cyber police.

Reminder that macaroni needs to be microwaved

OLD BREAD: archive.is/cUFbb

1st benis post

To be fair, polygamy is generally not great for other reasons. Its a nice fantasy, but the reality is more questionable.

Maybe make the quotes a tad bit larger?

"Soo…. Homosexuals. Not people, right?" remarks Colbert as the audience nervously laughs. "I'm starting to think that, you know maybe…" he stops mid thought, his index finger extended to the side of his temple rubbing it as he ponders. "Maybe we should just kill them all. Because Donald Trump is stupid and gay." Eyes in the crowd shift side to side unsure if they should laugh or clap at Colbert's words. "Basically, folks, if you suck a dick you're a bad person. Women included but more specifically faggots." he barks at the studio. People look on in horror. The cameramen confused about whether or not they should cut the transmission. There's a sound of a weeping woman in the background. He raises his hand and points dead straight into the middle of the screens. "And if you're gay I only have one message for you: I'll find you." His cold stare hits everyone watching, his soulless eyes devoid of any shine or glint. He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles "Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

>>>Holla Forums

ok I laughed

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Anymore news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

I'm gay.

Repostan from last bread.
Here's a very rough hax for the prologue \ ghost of xmas past ESRB infograph oc. Still very rough, missing a lot of fine tuning, and maybe a copy text, might have to re-edit some stuff.

Yeah for sure, the quotes will very likely have to be fine tuned or re edited, they need to pop more.

good for you

The Persona 5 news has made neofag react

GOOKANON WE NEED YOU
Please translate.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Is that the language of the Space Lizards?

Polygamy is only fine in realistic settings when it's just a guy and multiple girls living together and fucking routinely when not doing other things.

Otherwise, just keep it on another planet that doesn't give a fuck or even a magical realm.

It's korean.

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

No because space lizards wouldn't fuck themselves in the ass harder than the people they want to screw.

My only criticism is moving the ESRB logo into full view. Otherwise fine by me.

I've see Holla Forums and the goons have been shilling lately on Holla Forums cause that one thread on why the gaming industry being broken was shill HQ.

I wanna fuck a cute korean boy

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

archive.is/HTHT9
archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14

But it's avant garden that way! It's very in media res, it's, ok fine then. Pics of Danielle's bosomy breasts have convinced me.

In all seriousness yeah, I'm still wrestling with having it like that or bringing the ESRB logo more into view. I think legibility should win out, so you're likely correct on this one. Will play around and hax around some more, it's still very rough and needs more iteration to make it presentable.

Yeah, that one is going to be difficult. Do you have an OC comparing one, or more of those quotes to the current dead beat dad leader?

How self depreciative should people be to not wind up pretentious shits like socjus?

How much is too much? I personally regard myself as a flawed human existence for not being compatible with romantic affection to the point I can't even imagine desiring waifudom that should simply do its best to be good and help the moods of people who deserve it and treat shit that only does the opposite while saying otherwise exactly as shit. My balls and love for titties work just fine, but my mind doesn't.

For Zach, still best Mom and Bot.

Who was the retard who said this in the previous thread? I mean, I understand not everyone likes her or makes fun of her, but that's just bullshit.

Gilda has absolutely no relation with activism or politics or whatever. In fact, I'd say she has absolutely no knowledge about all that stuff.

She is reddit, she will be whatever someone wants her to be because reddit is that shit :^)

OPERATION 'AROUND THE WORLD' IS A GO

Atlus is currently under media blitz for "localization problems" that are, by admittance of the critics themselves 'only a few lines per character.' Apparently though, this makes it the worst thing in the history of game translations, please ignore the steaming heap that is Fire Emblem, nothing to see, please disperse. So, we, as fans of the Persona series, and I mean this, ACTUAL FANS OF THE PERSONA SERIES, need to let Atlus know we're not only cool with how the game turned out, but that the localization doesn't have the "widespread" problems the journos are saying it does.

Load up the old email cannons, we need to fire them up again. Email Atlus, show them your copy of the game (by uploading a picture of your save, where you are in the game, or your physical copy with a receipt to an image hosting site), and tell them just how much you've been enjoying Persona 5. We can also do this shit on (((social media))). If you still have a Twatter account that is cancer-free, shoot them a tweet with your copy of the game saying thanks and how much you appreciate them/enjoy Persona.

For bonus points, and maximum effectiveness, feel free to drop an archive link to one of the articles (or that autistic 'Persona Problems' site) and reference it specifically. We need to let them know that as gamers, Persona 5 is going in the direction we want. We can't let these cronyist bastards in the clique be the voice that pushes for more bullshit localization so their friends can get hired. I had originally said to reference FE in your messages and say it was the OPPOSITE of what we wanted, but I'm not sure it's the best to slam a game unrelated to Atlus' productions in an email praising Altus. I'll leave that up to your judgements.

ATLUS USA CONTACT PAGES
MAIN SITE: atlus.com/contact/ (Send to Public Relations if you go this route.)
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AtlusUSA
TWATTER: twitter.com/atlususa
If anyone can dig a bit and find a direct email address for a PR or Customer Service rep, that would be good too

For a little added help, I've provided a rough, ROUGH, guideline for how to structure an email. DO NOT COPY THIS DIRECTLY, otherwise it'll look like some sort of bot thing, and a few eyebrows will get raised. Remember to personalize your messages a bit, PR people LOVE knowing they're getting honest feedback from a consumer.

Welcome to the newest OP under the TD umbrella anons. Keep fighting the good fight.

POST YOUR RESPONSES FROM ATLUS HERE

>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500

thank you friend

That fact doesn't stop most SJWs

I hope Nier Automata and Persona 5 really improve the reputation of the western markets that supports Japanese culture, including its lewd.

The one with gallagher saying he wants vidya and tech industry to be welcoming to his daughters if they so chooses? Which on closer inspection sure sounds like nepotism.

I don't have that one, but it sure is tempting to do as a DLC style oc. This one though is more of prologue, ghost of xmas past of the ESRB, for the ESRB infograph series. It focuses more on the system, though huey's quote is in there.

tldr, IMO this one is more about the ESRB IARC, gallahger nepotism sounding quote is imo better used as a separate, one off OCs. Can definitely be related or tied in as a promo one shot though.

How much tranny dick have you submitted to today, Holla Forums? And don't lie, no matter how much you nofap, you will never forget the gamboys threads or your innate cocklust, and one day you too will have to tell your son or daughter about Bible black, in the "talk", and why it's okay to beat up gays and imprison them as sex slaves until you kill them because they've lost all aesthetic whilst still remaining an astute member of the community, just like that american Serial killer but he had shit taste, so he got caught.

I love how legitimately shocked neofag and others were that people despite all their attacks on the localization people liked how faithful the localization was.

Someone actually drew a good one.

Fits like a glove

I'll suck your cock right now

I'm just asking because those quotes make a good contrast to the current head. I'm not sure if I would use the dead beat dad one in particular for that bit of OC, but it is an idea for the future. Good luck, user.

Where's all the cucking by Erin? I never see where these new pages in progress are coming from lately and they're looking great, so it's extremely fucking irritating.

Finding out how pleased the director was with the approval from the west is perfect news.

This triggers my autism

It's mainly for following reasons:
1. Brainwashing by cult SJW colleges
2. Guilt A lot of aGG winded up as PEDOS
3. Virtue signaling Mainly for victimbux
4. Betas Maybe she willl give that moist hole.
5. Spiteful contrarians for no reason Goons
6. Holla Forums Nobody likes them, even 4chan told them to fuckoff.
There are few more reasons, but it should be enough.

That faggot is retarded.

Oooh, so, you want to see a backpack cuck image involving Erin? Well, just say who is the cuck, who is the cucker, and who is the one being penetrated. You might get your wish.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Whats the general publics reaction to the translation been? If its good post more neogaf salt.

21 people said they didnt like the localization. 21

Thanks mang.

I might as well post the redpill status and checklist, though caveats is as follows. This one is not the absolute latest version, another user has the more updated semi final ESA list. This one I am posting is just the graphical grocery list version, it still contains some placeholders.

More people talk about the news on the localizations than the damn localization. There's been very few actual instances where things may have been "wrong." They just don't like Japan, or Japanese culture, and it drives them nuts to see so much of it in a single title.

Neofag breaking down over the news has been great and seeing all these goons all over Holla Forums losing it saying "muh weebshit" or "Holla Forums is now run by weebs" the salt party is here.

Very positive looks like the fans weren't let down after all huh Connor?

I'm asking how much you should shit on yourself to stay humble and sane. We already know why the drones are so pathetic.

No, damn it, I'm talking about the tour comic. Why can't I find these images anywhere?

Well now I want to see Erin cucking someone while he's in a backpack. God damn it, I have been here for too long, I think I;m developing this fetish.

Wa.. what is this?
It's nothing but bunch of Korean names, places addresses. It looks like some kind of rank chart of some shady organization. I will translate it if you guys want. What is this? Is this something related with Emmanuel Macron?

I love when shills try saying "well P5's localization is still a bad" yet they can't provide proof at all.

no first for benis, therefore sage

It"s found in his emails. Stuck out like a sore thumb because it's in Korean, while the rest are mainly English, French, and hilariously enough, Cyrillic.

Whoops, forgot that part for some reason.

Macron - российский хакер, подтвержденный

It's just so pathetic, but if there's one good thing about it, is that some anons gave Atlus their thanks and support thanks to them opening a can of worms.

> FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS
Now a literal semen producing demon.

Stuff from Macron's e-mails.
Yes.
Praise the Holla Forums.

I don't anything about being humble.
I am full of myself.
When you stop asking yourself that are you still sane. That means that you aren't sane anymore.

That thread is getting concern trolled really hard right now.

Polite sage for off-topic, but here we go again
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/860992055706882051
archive.is/iJ9cT

It's from the leaked emails. It caused him so much butthurt that Twitter is IP blocking frogs from viewing anyone talking about them and the French government even got halfchan to IP range ban the entirety of France for the weekend. And as mentioned by the other user, it was leaked by half/pol/.

Called it not like thats hard to do

As I expected. I only wonder aren't they getting bored from that shit already ?

If I'm not mistaken the frog MSM is also spreading that even viewing the leaks is illegal and will get you in trouble.

When DON'T they riot in Paris?

don't get a massage from Qing Lao, it's super gay

As a Belgianon, I want you to translate as much as you can. It is VERY interesting, and actually is some information that can be relayed to France quickly before people can try and force-elect Macaron.

Reminder that you escaped.
archive.is/MizY0

wew lad

FREE SPEECH IS SCARY HUH

WIP based on the hax provided.

A few days ago I did try to beat a stray cat mercilessly with a thick branch in a blind fury for waiting for my roommate to go back inside before darting towards his lop trying out his harness, but I still think my indignant rage and impending vengeance was entirely justified.

Yes, make the exact same blatantly pathetic mistake as always. Just like how GamerGate started.

Every user in this thread that hasn't watched Scrubs needs to watch all 8 seasons of it right now.

They are also saying that Russia is to blame for it and that they probably aren't even real. They are just desperate to find something that would stick.

If I don't, are you going to call me a Scrub?

I'd love to watch it, but I can't at the moment.

GG mums best mums.

Well of course his being a good goy he has to keep governments happy as they love buying userdata.

All 8 seasons all at once?

CUCKCHAN
U
C
K
C
H
A
N

Out of how many?

730-ish, I believe.

Moot did the same thing to Germany's IP range (for some reason) during the start of gamergate.

That's an interesting idea with Lowenstein's name bridging his 2 quotes like that. It's still fairly early prototyping stage, so there is still a lot of iteration on this one for me at least, so I would keep the options fairly open for now. But that's an interesting idea. ESRB logo I'd probably go with the one you chose as well, same with IARC. Any hax I do will likely use flat because that is what I have right now and I'm currently focusing on just the general layout first.

I'm currently also playing with desaturating or maybe putting on a sepia filter or such on the lowenstein and markels photo, to emphasize that these are past voices and quotes.

That reminds me, still have to play with copy text explaining that these were former not current personnel.

Another rough hax based on anons critique. Again keep in mind this one is still far from finished, still more iterations and fixes needed.

Translated, I did my best
WHY IS THERE NORTH KOREAN ADDRESS IN IT
I can understand if Macron's dirty secret related with South Korea but Nork? What the fuck is going on? How deep the rabbit hole goes? Are these names North Korean people? All of these? Is Macron colluding with North Korean?
im scared
Post it on Holla Forums if you want

I bet you tbe 21 people were just all the journalists.

That was because of the CP spamming krautist I think.

Tirami>Macaron. This is a simple proven, provable fact, how is this even up for debate or any votes?

Is it… habbening?

Holla Forums harbor 2.0 begins

Shit just got real

No matter how moderate, self-deprecating and honest someone is (or thinks they are), they can still end up as slacktivist extremists if any of their families, friend networks or other communities subscribe to that way of thinking.
Thank your stars; you might have ended up as a principled person blinded by lies, but on this occasion, you got lucky.

You and I may lack a libido, but we're all capable of "moral agency" and deeply desire to be in a community of people you can trust.
When life makes you regularly interact with groups of people, and nothing too strange or abhorrent happens, there's an inevitable urge to trust them more over time to make that 'community' bond stronger.
If you start believing that your life would be worse without these people, and realistically can't avoid them in your day-to-day life, then you start to forgive the smaller violations of trust and logic they commit.
People rarely gather the courage to "burn bridges", because they must be certain they've been mis-led in a big way and have a way of separating the people responsible from their day-to-day lives.

You are here right now because you interacted with certain people, or came across information from certain people, at a certain time, and now you mostly occasionally just barely trust this community's people and their information more than most others.
You have not "burned the bridge" with us yet, despite how easily you could 'escape' (by ignoring future #GG threads), because you feel that the people here are honest with you.
If you never had a #GG-style revelation in your life, you could very easily be a virtue-signaling retard at this moment.
YOU. GOT. LUCKY.

What a killing joke

Gotcha. Also, how does this sound for OC? It's from Gamespot's interview with Lowenstein from 2006
archive.fo/cKzNZ
GS: Speaking of a successor, what kind of person do you think is required to fill the role of ESA president?
>DL: I think that's up to the board to decide, but broadly speaking, I think this is an incredibly exciting, dynamic, evolving, and a cutting-edge industry, and I think that it's important to have somebody who embodies all of those characteristics.

Why isn't it? It's one the most, if not the' most, powerful meme in history.

Don't hurt innocent animals user. You could go apeshit on roommate instead.

Damn, I knew it was too silent for a while.

Turns out international communism never died… it just went deep.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get that info to Holla Forums immediately. They will need to spread the bad Korea's link to Macron as soon as possible so more French people become aware of it.

I think you mean 7.0 at this point.

Maybe you should've done some homework on what you were buying before doing so, dumbass.

What the fuck.

I forgot the name of this movie. Anyone know what it is?

They have been tolerating NK because they need NK and SK to be at a perpetual state of almost-war, since that gives them the excuse to rule over South Korea.

season 9 was a complete waste of time, anyone watching the show should just stop after "My Finale"

also, janitor da best

Miracle Mile (1988)

I was about to suggest that the address might "just" belong to a French embassy or delegation in Best Korea, but the Frogs don't have any diplomatic relationship with the Norks in the first place. Welp.

What is the address? Where is it on google maps?

>archive.fo/cKzNZ

jump cut to gallagher current era:
I keed, mostly. I mean at first glance, most people would not blink if they read gallagher's spiel. I think it's only at a second glance and further reflection, that a reader might go, eyo hol up. That kind of sounds like nepotism.

I mean I don't have a dad as a CEO of an industry rep. I may or may not qualify for their diversity scholarship, depending on the current minute oppression olympics. How do -I- get in on this field if I don't have someone like gallagher as my family member?

user, I'm not so sure about this.

Season 9 was a good beginning to a spinoff show that had no business being called "season 9" of anything. It could have been the Frasier to Scrubs' Cheers if it hadn't been canceled.

Fight me.

If you ain't got the groove, you gonna snooze!

Satellites still work, user. It is just that you might not be able to get a view from the ground.

The top diagram is made of fucked-up french I have a hard time reading because it's written as shit. However, I read the phrase right near the "korea" symbols as a "pdt le royaume", which means "during the kingdom". And I don't see many kingdoms in Europe. Outside this, the arrow points down to a single "me" ("moi").

Outside of a diplomatic visit to Korea, I don't see many reasons for this. Except if he has dipped into Korean shit and was targeted by a clan as a result. You might want to investigate about the "Genenthi" mentioned under the "1er" ("1st"), as well as the names involved, there might be some shit about it.

You'd get the image, but street names and the like?

What needs to be established is what is at that address.

No, just watch it little by little when you get the chance to. It's one of the greatest shows ever made for a reason and Turk in particular is a shining example of a proper black character who isn't defined by it and is actually strengthened as a character by those quirks and funny mannerisms, especially when he tries to look cool and makes an ass out of himself.

I figure I just know how to do enough thinking for myself to know what's bullshit about the most obvious things like sexuality and what factually isn't discriminating against someone else or subconsciously doing it without some degree of justification.

I have no reason to ever try to burn bridges because I see actual sensible people that deserve to not live and feel like shit and I sympathize with and help with that.

Innocent? The little shit was literally prowling like a lion in the taller grass and watching every second. Bro goes back inside for a minute to clean out his cage while his bunny is having the time of his life assured in leaving me in charge and that underhanded piece of shit knew exactly what it was doing when it charged.

That's not innocent animal behavior, user. It was sinisterly cruel intentional shit you expect from Twitter "activists" and it was going to be punished if I could do nothing else in the world at that moment.

I've updated it for a little
Upload it on Holla Forums so they can track relation between Macron and Norks
Still have no idea why there is North Korean address in it. Now I think of it, those names started to sounds North Korean names.
The whole note look like a shady rank chart for organization.

I highlighted the 황해도 foryou
Nam mean south and Buk mean North

Have for additional information about the French in it, with some added tidbits. Hope it helps.

Now it makes sense. When Korea was kingdom our name was 고려.
The Korean words looks well-written and clearly written by who can write Korean well. Maybe the one who wrote that is Korean and his last name is Oh.
That is not Korean word, I'm 95% sure.
Is there any event that French visited North Korea? I don't think so.

This is OT to gg shit but what if the names on the bottom right were French intelligence infiltration contacts? Not French Government intelligence but private contractor intelligence? Could Macron have just have their intel exposed by the hack?

Another WIP

Or maybe the one who wrote that ordered/controlled by person Oh. That sounds more convincing, now I think. That whole picture look like rank chart after all.

Nope. "Moi" is me. The "Moi" at the bottom of the top diagram. I have no ideas about this "Oh".
Nothing of the sort around the date of the sent mail. So it's definitely something fishy.

That Chef Spiritual line might be referring to spirit cooking everipedia.com/spirit-cooking-marina-abramovic/. Maybe they use good old fashion human blood in NK instead of boring menstrual blood.

Dude…

That is exactly what I pointed. And considering their relations with Europe, the targetted monarchies are probably either Spain or Belgium.

I can those names are North Korean names. South and North Korean names are slightly different in tone and especially name 항응 (Hang Eung) is clearly North Korean name. That one reeks North Korean style name. And same for the rest of the first names. And FYI most of the names sounds name for Men. Except for Se Rin, everyone of them are male-leaning names.

Saved to my machine for ideas and comparisons. Now I'm back and forth again on whether or not I like the ESRB logo like that, or smaller but in full view. I kind of like both styles right now.

I mean I can say

Byokseong District

What happened with persona now?

CAN'T WAKE UP

They didn't let the "right" people localize it. "Localizers" and the rest of the clique are butthurt as fuck - especially after the devs send out a thank you to gamers for their warm welcome of the game.

see

Here's some more french context from Holla Forums

Shall we come back to it later in the refining process?
Also, I've been thinking of making a pseudo ad of SEGA's Phantasy Star Online sexbots…

It makes perfect sense. It's either family tree or rank chart.

Looks like they're better at deciphering ugly French writings than me. And it actually makes sense in the process. Still it raises a question - Why should Macron need to go to a particular place in North Korea and to know the faction clan (which is often considered as family among themselves), if not for illegal activities ?

Could my theory about private intelligence workers be correct?

Sjweebs couldn't gate keep it.

Seems it's tied to this Cedric guy who's in with Macron.
Maybe you gotta prove royal blood to have an in with the deep state

Sorry I didn't know what lop was. You could catch that cat and then sell it to asian restaurant. Any Vietnam one.

The director thanked western fans for the warm reception. Meanwhile the retards are impotently asshurt and apparently tried to force that the west didn't like how multiple parts or it and the translation turned out. In spite of this the above happened, which is a wonderful BTFO for shit like that cuck and shitty outlets trying to to campaign against it.

I do recall that when I left PSO2, my (Human) Braver was wearing a RACaseal head. It was too bad that getting the body to use as a costume required too much of a particular token. A cutie like Elenor/DefaultRACaseal definitely fueled ideas in my head for roboticizing my waifu player character. The head did go somewhat nicely with my tight, shiny Zelsius suit though.

Could be. It can be rank chart for spy organization that French planted in North Korea. But it look more of family chart than that.

Is this jolly corporation?

They also made the following articles and also bitched at a Japanese game being Japanese
archive.is/uj901
archive.is/3gdEO

It would be easier to trust family members than strangers.

Crackpot idea: China is tired of Norks behaving like retards, agree to a regime change. Promptly boot ancient royal Korean dynasty back into office.

Would be funny to see that in a self-described commie country.

Especially for intel work.

spirit cooking?

We keep pulling Gook into deeper and darker rabbit holes.

How many do they need before they learn their lesson?

The second picture is pretty much an article that did not need to be written.

It's basically stating the obvious to anyone who's played the game.

There's bound to be butt-mad Nork Royalty that didn't get purged.
They probably play nice to the party but mad they got kicked out of power.

Sweet, looks like the operation was a success then. Guess we have to look out for Fire emblem next.

Can somebody link these faggots the contract they signed at the beginning of the game agreeing that persona 5 is just a fucking game.

WAKE ME UP

They'll never learn.

Its funny how they tell us to grow up yet they can't understand this is a fucking video game not real life.

Explains the whole teacher and student run away to have a relationship, she got her hooks on him then.

Even though Persona 5 isn't real, I like to pretend my time with Makoto was.

The Japs abolished the Korean Empire in 1910. There still are people who claim to uphold the title from the Yi dynasty (though the latter was of a largely formal nature following Jap occupation), including one Yi Won - who is adopted and thus out of the question even by South Korea's law.

Well the present day Nork regime is practically a royal dynasty anyway.

I don't know we might be pardon my Tvtropes lingo "Teeth-Clenched Teamwork" We don't exactly get along but we work together when time calls for it

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about Macron's wife being a literal pedophile….

This is spooky

This is just so many red fucking flags, jesus H christ. I know it's shittypedia, but here's the links to those quotes, and oh my god she might be something akin to a Goddess and oh fucking sweet God this is fucked.

archive.is/K4C31
archive.is/H47Pz

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I'll try to iron out some of the really rough parts, your hax gave me some good critique, ideas and that additional copytext I was missing. So if you don't mind waiting a bit, save your energy and potential headaches that way.

Back to haxing for me.

Good morning, fags!

I remember half-puking at an NPR story on Macron's wife and how it was painted as somewhat romantic. Guarantee a late 30-soemthing man romancing a 16 year old would not be seen so rosy.

I can't decide if Alex Jones is a fraud, retarded, or a genius.

He is an american patriot

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS
And I'm gonna miss that voice.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SOME DIGITS COST A LITTLE
OTHERS COST A LOT
BUT I'M THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN

AND THOSE DUBS WILL BE GOT

Very well!
This will be quite a challenge, but I'm sure I'll cook something sexy!

'Brian' Macron and 'Emilie' Macron wouldn't have had a relationship at all because 'Brian' would have been vigilante'd off the face of the Earth for getting near a 15 year old student.

I don't dislike those, but my benis always veered towards PS IV androids, like Demi.

Err, that vid is only slightly related, that's a Hajime Sorayama sculpture or (inspired by his work?).

Alex Jones is a genius that the universe can't comprehend enough to appreciate.

He makes me laugh. But I doubt he's genuine.

Neil Breen is Redpilled as fuck. His movies are about corporations fucking with peoples lives and in his new movie he called out SJWs.

Oy vey Sacre bleu goyime, the age of consent in France is 15. There was nothing wrong with their love!

Trump will only last one term. Trump was only ever meant to last one term. The global economy will crash 2020. Trump will be replaced by the Jewish Messiah. The final war against the goyim will begin.

He will lead them

Brash Games is for Sale

archive.is/KjvM0

Honestly, people keep doomsaying about Trump. My brother thinks Trump is the worst president, and he said he'd rather have Dubya Bush back.

Did we just unravel some insane lovecraftian conspiracy?

Well, yea, of course he'd say that, if he watched the MSM which has an axe to grind against him.

Wouldn't surprise me too much, our corner of the Internet somehow ends up in the middle of everything lately.

Never heard of it.

A lop is a rabbit that naturally has its ears hanging down at all times. Very adorable and innocent looking.

The only reason AoC laws exist is to stop stupid teenagers from fucking up their lives with irresponsible sex. Other than that there's 100% nothing Jewish about being attracted to teenagers and relieving those urges through porn.

Well, that didn't take long. Last I heard, the owner was saying things like all criticism was "a GamerGate-esque witch hunt" and "you can't criticize me, I'm a cripple."

Found the pedophile.

Not only that but when Macron and his wife first had sex was when he was still in school and she was his teacher

I know Alex Jones is a meme but he touches extremely fucking weak shit most of the time. If you want something more exotic then look up mouse gene threads. Also he very easily caves to what he thinks people want to hear, a fairly long time ago he claimed that the Vatican controls the world because he knew he could cash in on the stories coming out about pedophilia. For a while he also claimed that Nazis were controlling the world and not in the sense of "these guys are total nazis" sense but rather "the German National Socialist Workers' Party controls the world". So no, Alex is not trustworthy. He is certainly extremely helpful but he definitely shouldn't be seen as some saviour.

Hmm, let me see: We uncovered that DiGRA got connections with DARPA along with Silverstring Media in which they are aiming to use video games as a means of indoctrinating people. ESA-user dug up the lobbying of the ESA on laws to outlaw guns and have ill intent in gatekeeping "problematic" video games under their heinous rating system while working on using video games also as a tool of indoctrination like DARPA. Last year, Wikileaks have uncovered Hillary Clinton and John Podesta's "spirit cooking". That's what I got so far.

Might aswell try
MEMETEOR COME FORTH

Explain that to the Assholes who make Patreon retire Hotwheels even when he was a cripple.

you fucking believe that pizzagate bullshit?

He does think the Young Turks are fair. So yeah.

That was because of the child porn 8ch used to host.

Not talking about the intent of consent laws user. We're talking how everyone says it's "romantic" a pedophile groomed a young boy.
Here's a cool trick you can use against feminists who try to say that: state that Macron's romance is sexist against women.
How you ask?
He was a young boy and he entered a relationship with old hag there. This means society thinks boys are mature and intelligent enough to handle those types of relationships. This implies that young girls can't because women are delicate and stupid. Therefore, liking Macron's love story is fucking sexist. I fucking love twisting shit around

f0c0dd is a derailing shill

Do as the GIF says and keep working. Send emails and help out ESA user.

eat a dick

archive.is/FwzOH

A lot of mention of GamerGate in this reddit thread about the Macron leaks.

It was talked more on KiA then here to be fair, but basically for a month a lot of controversies started to arise between Brash Games about corruption, like changing review scores, not crediting their writers, the retarded daaage control they employed (even mentioned the backlash against them was "gamersgate" like [yes, with the "s", they have shitty english]) etc. Looks like now they threw in the towel.

You know it's coming, the new social justice cause will be an attempt to continuously lower the AoC.

That's funny, considering twitter and facebook have more CP then imageboards, but because the narrative they will never go after them for it.

16 isn't pedo, only Americans think this stupid shit.

I could do better than he is doing.

It's not an election related riot I think. A french youth was stopped by police for not wearing a helmet (while riding a 'quad' ??). The boy took off, possibly afraid of the police, and then died in a hospital after being hit by a bus. It sounds like the public had a strong response to this story because of police oppression/anti-police stuff. Honestly, every word of this should be taken as a guess, here's a translated article:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/201705061031268148-violences-france-deces-adolescent/&prev=search

Twitter and facebook aren't on patreon, though.

Found the illiterate retard that needs to shut the fuck up.

You mean retarded. The shits straight up don't know the definition and spew it anyways at anyone wanting to fuck a 16 year old anime character.

While they do indeed lobby on a lot of stuff like the TPP, SOPA, & PIPA, I was corrected on that part. However, some ESA members do have interesting connections to groups like that.

This shit only gets worse. Holy fuck

So Pizzagate is real but statutory rape is a-ok?

They wanted to P to LGBT. So yeah.

You forgot about reddit. They still have CP.

Because some butthurt goon or twat, just dropped that shit here.

"I must frame even my sexual acts within my ideology!"

don't give that guy replies lol

Reddit has CP? Huh?

Not an argument.

Fuck man, i just ate pizza
fuck you

wew

(119) that you?

You'd kinda expect that they would learn after the first five-hundred times

Anons, (119) is back!

None of these are arguments either.

This thread is going to be a fun one

Curiosity got the better of me so i went ahead and checked 4chan to see if there was a thread on the France ban. To my surprise i've been banned as well, i live in the dutch part of Belgium. This means that he not only blocked an entire country but he did so very poorly.

That isn't even the worst I could post.

The bread is still early, he'll surpass his record back. The timing is perfect too, since Macron Leaks have been all the fuss today. Totally a CO-INCIDENCE!

I know this is a old article, but this was just shared on reddit and I found the salty reactions funny.
archive.is/mWeUJ
so what happens is that a guy puts hot sauce into his used condoms so his gf can't steal them and use them to get herself pregnant. Sounds funny right? Well feminists don't find this funny for some reason.

lel, they write bullshit like that nobody would ever steal some guys cum out of a condom anyway, but if nobody ever does that, why are they so mad about the hot sauce in the condom?

I know it's probably a joke, but I thought the 8 Goddesses referred to the cult leader plus presumably the 7 biggest chaebols?

4chan being lazy I guess

Report and move on you newfags.

We have TD , Marcon leaks and ESA stuff going at max then (119) shows up to shill I'm fucking dying.

I thought about the Macron-Nork connection note after took a shower.

Few key notes;
1. The note is written by one who is very skilled in Korean. And considering the French in the note are very poorly written and Korean words are very skillfully written, we can assume it was written by Korean, or at least by one who can speak and write Korean in native tier.

2. The note is either family tree, or rank chart.

3. The first names on the note are North Korean style. Especially name like Hang Eung are only exist in North Korea. Other many names are sounds North Korean name in perspective of South Korean.

The most plausible theory is it's Oh's family tree. Every names in the note are first name; except the last name 'Oh' at the top. We can assume that every names in the notes are people with the last name Oh. Like Oh JeongHwan.
So if it's family tree, there are few theories;

1. It is shamanic, satanic ritual making family member tree in North Korea
Considering there is 'Spirit chef' in the note, it is possible. North Korean is known for retaining shamanic culture still today. And even in South Korea, the main theme behind last Park's Choi/8 Goddess scandal was shamanic cabal. Choi's cabal was hybrid of Korean shamanic religion and Christianity. It was very common in Korea, like in South America there are indigenous religions that native culture and Christianity merged.
But why Macron has note about North Korean spirit cooking family?

2. It is just a family tree of Cedric YongSoek
I don't know who is Cedric YongSeok but it is possible if he's from North Korea, and the address is his hometown. And the JangChoonGong-Pa (Clan) is his family clan. But that doesn't explain the 'spirit cooking' note. And it doesn't have to be in Macron's e-mail.

3. Maybe a family who working as snitch for Macron
Just wild guess.

4. It's actually major, powerful family member tree in North Korea
Like user guessed. Maybe they are significantly powerful family tree in North Korea. North Korea's power game still working by family clan, so it's plausible. But I yet didn't heard powerful 'Oh clan' in North Korea. Thinking about North Korea's hierarchy, theory about another clan threatening Kim's power is absurd. North Korea is more of Dynasty, not Medieval feudalism.

If it's rank chart for some organization

1. It can be spy members that Macron or French planted in North Korea

2. It can be contact network in North Korea for Macron or France government

3. All the names in the note are actually codenames

But this theory doesn't explain why all the people in the note has same last name and the mysterious address. Are these people living in the same small town? 'Ri' is smallest scale of region name and often it means just small town. And it has numbers considered to be street name. No family this size can live in such Ri. Even considering North Korea has large family culture. And if this names are just scattered rank chart or contact network, address could mean something different.

tl;dr: It could be something big or just a family tree of guy named Cedric YongSeok as from Holla Forums digging, if only he's from North Korea.
im scared why there are bunch of north korean names and address in french presidential candidate's e-mail?
Are French colluding with Norks?

OH BOY

Holla Forums is already on the case, Kimchifag. By the way, I see you're using my reactionary images too now, huh? You fucking faggot. :^)

WE ARE GETTING INTO SOME DEEP SHIT

Again with the pizzagate shit, you tards are too much.

China dropping North korea like a rock is a matter of time now. But I agree with , it wouldn't be a regime change so much as a dynasty change.

Seriously tho, I never got a confirmation that those are the proverbial 8 Goddesses, or if it's just a random number that sounds cool in Korean or whatever.

Alright anons, if you don't want to get derailed, filter (119) now. I'm here for him to read his "not an argument" posts. I'll keep you on notice.

When are you guys finally coming back home? After the EU finally falls apart?

This is interesting keep going Gook.

user make sure you save his autism.

This man is a hero. He did all that on his own and he isn't even a Russian. He also sounds tired as fuck.

I don't believe that, I think it's just some retard asshurt about fugging teenagers.

It's most likely Macron being directly involved with establishing the next North Korean government after they invade

Feel free to explain to me how

a) Age of consent laws should be repealed.

b) Pizzagate is real.

c) Reddit has CP

e) The CP on 8ch was placed there by goons. (Even though 8ch had a reputation as pedochan even before the 1st exodus.)

I'm not going to save it, but someone will. I'm just here for the salty autism of (119). Anyway, back on topic, any more juicy information about ESA's connections towards the organizations and people that we already know? Dig deeper on 5G and Dirty Dan's connections to the video game industry, I'm sure you'll find more from there.

Actually I used that reaction image first time in Holla Forums as file name 'detective conan.jpg' since last 2016 June 30 according to file's created date
I renamed it after saw other user posted it afterward on here with name Conan Thinking.jpg because I thought it's more fitting
I found that image by searching with Korean words. Right click the image and image search it on Google. You will see bunch of Korean websites.
user why do you lie? Why do you think it's your reactionary image while you saved it by the post from me? Why are you claiming ownership of a reactionary image to the first uploader?

Gallagher's past was already posted.

The sooner the better. Dissent is growing among the people here and a lot of it's directed south and at the capital. Folks near the border are most welcoming towards the unification so hopefully that should speed things along when the time comes.

archive.is/0RCQs

Everyday Feminism is about to die, so they are begging for shekels.

still no email back from twitter, I will share my new account in a few days if no response but its easy enough to find it seems I woke up to 20 followers

I have a very good guess on what it might be.

Its him alright

?

I wonder if this has something to do with Trump shutting down government funding for groups fighting "white supremacy".

Fucking Drybones is influencing the french election after all.

We're in for a ride, boys! Hold on to your horses!

HEY (119) MAKE A TRIP YOU WILL BE WELCOMED HERE!

As social justice starts to get less and less appealing, money will dry up and all those small groups that popped up across the internet farming shekels from retards and social media addicts and virtue signalers will begin to fight among themselves for the shekels left.

It will be glorious to see.

I'm pretty sure I already found it

I only have 6 so far, but one of them is an actual nip.

If you're not white and it doesn't involve whites being the ones not breeding, then nobody should give a shit.

Reminder I chose not to become (120) after never leaving the thread once.

archive.fo/XP7yl

From the comments

lel

Stop replying retard, at this point you're just wasting bread posts like the shill is

please, if you reach a new world record of replies remember to change your trip

Here's my sexbot ad.

The thing with that Gook, is that it's written in the alphabet we're writing with here. It translates into "Spiritual Leader" or "Spiritual Chief," so it might be a Christian sect or something. Not sure it necessarily connects with the psycho bitch who Spirit Cooks.

Here is hoping FF goes out of business and Patreon stops being hipster wellfare

HAHAHAHAAHAHA. IT'S LIKE IF REDDIT INVADED Holla Forums.
reddit.com/user/tdogg8
tdogg8 please go

That's not something to riot about, it's the kid's fault for being a dumbass.

Reminds me of some news I read lately where 3 black girls, teenagers I think, hijacked a car. When the cops found them, they speeded away and drove into a pond by failing a sharp turn at high speed. They died. There were some people blaming the cops for failing to save them. The incident being around 2am, incredibly dark, with a chance of alligators being in the water. (It was Florida)

Everyone repeat after me

At this point I'm pretty sure Patreon is a front for something or simply a money laundering scheme. It's so easy to part normalfags from their money.

I thought gookanon posted a list of eight people at some point? Most with connections to major Korean companies.

Also you can report him for rule 8

Nice try tdogg8

What about just hooking an AI waifu up to an artificial womb eventually?

Though, that will guaranteed cause issues with parentin

what ever happened to patry-archie comics and that girl that made those Anti-sjw comics on Tumblr?

This who is shilling Holla Forums focus on our ops since we've clearly rattled them with our efforts.

Go away tdogg8

Oh, wait, unless you don't want to bother with that shit.

I think that ad is alright. Seems down to earth enough.

am I doing it right

Maybe this whole Oh family tree note is Assassination target list

yes

dont filter me user

You're not even being subtle now, tdogg8.

Sounds like I sort of got the early SEGA ads.

Some like it hot, matey. Project ELENOR would be for those who don't want to stick their dicks in crazy.

WELCOME BACK DRAWFAG

I know your tricks, tdogg8

Hey, can you do some courage the cowardly dog fanart? Your style reminds me of it

Why would you save this?

It's legal to run down protesters in North Carolina now. I think.

Here's a couple of Yous

Patri-Archie moved to FB for some reason (facebook.com/patriarchiecomics/). Plebcomics is still around.

We're fucked.

Nice quads.

Now go kill yourself, dogfucker.

Vey no longer does his political shitposts, and that makes me sad.

Why would they need to eliminate the whole family tree though? I get the idea of royal family but if there are no direct family then they could easily just shit on any claims made by the rest of the family, getting rid of them as well just seems over-the-top. I mean, if they completely managed to ignore US law by invading other countries with no declaration of war, they should have no issues doing so with a country they control so heavily that they even have a mainstream political movement dedicated to protecting them

Fuck off Bubsy

They still salty. Any other tech figure had done this, they wouldn't even think of making an article.

Also reminder that they ran his girlfriend out of Twitter.

they should have no issues shitting on any royal family claims*

that's an old image dude, and was originally posted in the drawthread. Not here.

Are we being raided?

Eliminating whole family tree is retarded in modern day politic tactics. Maybe it's hostile family tree, not friendly or corporating list for Macron as I previously thought.

He made these two too.

The shit we've been doing has really made goons salty.

Nice to see them having fun again

chinchong saved

This is a weak-ass fucking raid.

Either Holla Forums or Reddit. Maybe both. They're the only ones who are this fucking bad at it.

daddy please make me cum!

Tumblr's pretty bad too.

Regardless, people really do need to stop taking the bait.

Yeah, there's been reddit threads to raid Holla Forums and Holla Forums tdogg8 is one of them iirc, check their reddit

Let's see your butthole
God damn it.

You call this raid?

It's making me hungry.

A better question would be when AREN'T we raided
Or it may be a list of family that would know a bit too much

Those are some nice plumps (You)s.

This was Palmer Luckey's Stalker btw

archive.is/RIBxZ

Not only did you get a dollar, you got trips

We've been getting raided by all of our friends today from asshurt sjweebs over TD to the ESA op and now goons/leftypol over the french leaks.

goons going to goon

What can we do to cost Everyday Feminism money?

Here. Have a (you).

Cyndi. Everything else is cancer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMOVE SILICON VALLEY

Seriously though, why is being a goon a guaranteed way to get a job in journalism?

Do they put it on their resume?

None because they are all fucking ugly, get a better drawfag for fuck's sake

There needs to be a helicopter tan.

none because their all shit tier meme ideologies

It's the next best thing to a Nazi.
I'm proud to be Mexican, why should I let the kikes walk all over my people? I know we aren't that smart, but we don't deserve to be exploited and our country burned. Incompetence is one thing, this is another. It's becoming an anarchy.

Oh good, the goons are getting their posts deleted

They infiltrate by either sucking up to the person that will get them that position (as is the case with them always being part with some IRC circlejerk) or they will have someone on the inside already to shift things in their favour.

because gen x geezers project themselves on them

syndicalism isn't horrible because you'd at least have competing guilds

The goth one reminds me of my best friend from high school.

MODS ARE IN

THANK YOU.

MODS=GODS

"Once again, only you survived Mr. Frog," Matt Furie speaks with a cold bitterness "Always, only you survive, Mr. Frog," the artist continues. But Pepe does not respond to the cuck. He doesn't care. "The Kek cannot die…" the shitposter thinks to himself with a warm smile.

how hard is it not to bite you cunts
stop acting smug about it too
here practice on me

MARCHE

POST MORE YOUS

Okay, here.

MIRANDA
FURRY
NOT HARD

Frog
Unit
Never
Killed

no youre not supposed to give me (You)s
fuck you missed the point entirely

Fucking nepotistic parasites.

BUT IF I DON'T REMIND YOU MIRANDA IS FURRY THEN YOU MIGHT FORGET

This thread is FUBAR

Isn't there someone who immediately posts caps of Gook's posts for people to save? I just lurk this thread from time to time and I'm surprised no one posted the cap.
I might as well post my shitty cap in case anyone wants it, if no one else will.

Connections. Not what you know but who you know. One of the most depressing things I found out about the indie scene from GG. Honestly, I should have know better but I wanted to think indie wuz underdog scrappers in it for the love of games. Not hipsters obsessed with lame e-fame.

Doesn't North Korea still punish whole families? Fuck up and relatives have a stint in a work camp. I could see this as a list of people to protect as part of an agreement. Spy or fucking with nuclear testing or whatever.

i usually just cap it if its a gookland happening
in this case it wasnt

Thank you for screencapping, it makes me feel worthy
i think he's away now

Gookanon, can you look at these?

Also, keep in mind that the user who posted it on pol, have not yet told where he found it. It was posted mere moments ago.

Yeah, all the digs of the indie scene was quite the red pill.

Oopsie daisy

Yes, North Korea punished whole family for crimes. The punishment range for family generation increases as heavier crime. If you caught for being traitor, more than 3 generation, grandpa, son and grandson can go to concentration camp. Your theory is plausible.
But the problem is information on the note is extremely limited. It's just Nork names and one single specific North Korean address. We can only make assumption if somebody doesn't bring significantly important discovery. I will upload this on Korean website. See if someone dig it up further.

It's again bunch of last and first names. I will translate.

first is the one he already translated

Tumblr is shit, but it's a good idea.

Catgirls representing political ideologies, could work to my dicks favor.

not me retard

that's Holla Forums

I see this type of punishment backfiring in the future.

What's the difference?

Yes. Accident.

IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA YOU ARE A FURRY

Holla Forums is fucking gay

not me retard

They executing people for watching Korean TV series or owning a bible. I don't think they would ever considers backfire for Medieval tier punishment.

you are both furries

Marche, question.

How much does it usually cost to commission lewd artwork?

I'm not wanting to get anyone killed unless they deserve it, and by they I don't mean their son/father/uncle

Well it was an insight into a leak so I thought it was important enough.

Moar names huh? What about that weird symbol looking thing in second image?
Is it a map?

I kind of want to see global nuclear war, at this point.

That's a map of both Koreas

general price around is around $80

Thanks. That's pretty good. I'll be requesting lots now.

Now I see it. Thanks.
I feel like an idiot for not seeing it earlier.

even sandniggers hate canada? Why?

Same reason everyone else does. Quebec.

I hate Toronto too. Ontario and Quebec pretty much decide all our federal elections, unless they can't agree on who they want more. Our system is fucked.

Toronto's pretty bad. I also hate some of the native americans. They're not all bad because I can get smokes cheap from them but most of them suck. I feel like the country would be better off if it was about a 45/45 split between Corner Gas characters and Trailer Park Boys characters with the last 10% being Kenny Hotz.

Most americans hate blacks, but here they seem chill as fuck while the natives are the ones causing shit. Natives are Canada's niggers.

Kenny hotz is one of the few Jews who are cool.

They're more like Canada's jews. I would say the Quebecois are Canada's niggers.

I say it's the other way around, since Natives can be violent in my area at least.

>check ethereum
>its up to nearly $100
If this keeps up I'm retiring in a couple years

I've never seen a violent native but I knew a girl from Quebec and the way she described it it sounds like they are pretty niggy. I'm 1/4 native so I get those benefits but I always forget my status card

Is this your first time on the crypto train or not?

The isolation combined with gibsmedats forms a pretty fucking poisonous combination in native lands leading to real shit behaviour.

I'd get a big cozy oven and throw all this trash inside. All of them, and then I'd throw the artist afterwards because fuck me those are some shit designs.

Maybe it's cuz most of them around here aren't super isolated, then. Most isolated group in this area is Mennonites. They've got a church in the next town over and you see them around from time to time but they pretty much all speak German predominantly.

Not, but I got in on bitcoin a bit late, still have profit though, obviously.

So whats going on in video? Sorry speakers DAC/AMP blew out so I can't hear whats going on.

Hope you find out more info. Pretty interesting stuff so far.

I'm sure North Korea already knows what this is all about. Whatever blow back that can come from the leaks is already a done deal.

Page 2 translated and analyzed. I feel I'm going into rabbit's deepest hole as I translate these. These are certainly family trees but what for?

An odd combination, though if they come from south korea, would that make them easier to track? With that family tree and the way the net is, there could be some links somewhere.

awesome man let me take a look at this and go down the rabbit hole with you..gimme a min

So is it page 1 with his fathers family line and page 2 with his mothers family line?
And he writes in an NK style?

So basically it's someone with strong NK ties showing their family line and where they come from.

Btw does this pic related mean anything to you?

OMG LOOK OUT FOR GAMER GATE
THEY MIGHT UPSET SOME ATTENTION WHORES AND DO FUCK ALL TO THE MASSIVE INDUSTRY THAT IS STILL MAKING BILLIONS
LOOK OUT!

Bunch of fucking losers.

That puncture holes look as typical document code. Not looking as Korean word at all.
Overall, connecting all the evidence we have, I think it's Cedric guy explaining his North Korean genealogy to Macron, in the most plausible theory.
It's either Cedric's family tree, contact or spy member list in disguised as family tree, a literal family tree who's favors/hostile against Macron or French government, or just a North Korean family clan that is important.

And anyone who has original link for these notes? I posted it on Korean website and people demanding source now.

I'm glad you are here to reassure us its all pointless once in a while.

So The Red Pill movie was rejected by netflix.

I like the close the gate guy better.

Under what flimsy ass excuse

Original link for notes is in the cedric.o torrent from the Macron leaks

If they d/l the torrent they can find it in there in this files:

>[email protected]/* */

Or they can just use pic related, these are original

woops, pic related not posted because it already existed in thread

Apparently didn't give one.

twitter.com/Cassie_Jaye/status/860947732394946560

never heard of this, looking into it now

thats what i think, but yeah the other stuff could be true too

George Soros probably.

That's more surprising than Netflix rejecting it to me.

Probably this, its no coincidence what is happening at netflix now that old georgie boy is funding them.

Not the first time the frogs worked with the Norks en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEK_Studio

I need a model kit of her badly.

Probably didn't want it to compete with great netflix productions like Dear White People.

I updated the first translated note.
The 항응 (Hang Eung) I wrote was actually 향응 (Hyang Eung), now I noticed the two lines at the first letter. It makes more sense as a name.
And updated the second page, now I realized Sin (신) also means 'GOD' IN KOREAN HOLY SHIT

IS THIS SOME KIND OF CULTURE ORGANOGRAM?

How long do you think it will take until they go the way of block buster? Social Justice and the like is not getting the love it did, and these shows are certainly not doing them favors.

Not quite insane looking.

Probably 4-5 years unless they can do something to stop their stocks from tanking hard, maybe they'll get bought out.

Very interesting thanks for the update, the fact that he put 'god' there is weird, someone in the other board was saying that mer de halmoni could mean something occultish but I didn't believe him

Since you said the first person is writing in North Korean style, is it possible that this is a Nork defector talking to a Western interpreter?

I don't understand.
Plausible but why explaining his lineage to Macron? The most doable story is Nork defector wanted to work with Macron and he demanded background check, so the Nork guy explaining.
But that doesn't explain the odd 'Spiritual Leader' and 'God' word in Korean. Weird.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/rock-paper-shotgun-loses-jim-rossignol-and-kieron-gillen-after-gamer-network-acquisition/30100/

Should be noted that Kieron Gillen has been writing for comics for a good while now.

For some reason when I uploaded the video the volume completely disappeared. I've never experienced this glitch on 8ch before.

That said, I honestly completely forget the context of this video, but some hysterical lady was carried out and people chuckling at the end.

also should be noted Gillen is who started "new game journalism"

I thought that was what you said in the pictures, that whoever was writing the notes used words that people in South Korea don't use anymore.
I'm just spitballing here.

What the hell is the braile at the bottom of page 1.

Also…

H-hello?

What did he call
the activism shit we see now?

Literally what is "the Gamer Network?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_journalism#New_Games_Journalism
gillen.cream.org/wordpress_html/assorted-essays/the-new-games-journalism/

cant be fucked going over all this shit again since you should know it by now
but yes basically

henlo

DELET THIS

고려 still being used in Korea, but not as often as North. It's just it.

And my 2 cent is these notes are some Nork defector guy explaining his genealogy/background to Macron as he demanded. Also one big note is the name 오장환 (Oh JangHwan) from the first page seems to be the famous Korean literary man around 1930's~1940's. He's Hajue Oh clan and all of it pointing that it's actually him. He moved to North Korea at 1946 and died during the Korean war. This is the Korean wiki articles for him.
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/오장환
namu.wiki/w/오장환

And also thinking about that North Korean burnt all the genealogy/lineage documents after the war to 'free the people', a North Korean defector man explaining his lineage in hand-written note is not unusual, I think.
But the one thing bothers me is that 'Spiritual Leader' and 'God' word in Korean. That ain't fits at all. I have no idea, these notes could means some shamanic cult family tree or cult itself. It look as innocent family tree note but can be actually some kind of heavy shit that encrypted to look as family tree. I ain't a code-cracker but the cult shit bothers me.
Or maybe it's related with EU-KOR Chamber of Commerce, I don't know.

It's either..
1. Just Family tree
2. Some important family clan in North Korea
3. Contact/spy agent member list disguised as simple family tree note
4. Something related with North Korean cult
5. A hostile/friendly family clan in North Korean to Macron or French government
6. It's all codenames and we will never know

I feel crawling through uncertainty. The information is too limited.

Have we been trolled?

Haha, it's an even-less-successful version of Atheism+.

Hopefully more pages will turn up.

I'd wager it's a codename like how most use John Smith or John Doe

I posted those notes in Korean website and got noted that the word 향응 (Hyang Eung) is actually word for 'serving entertainment' in North Korean word. It's mostly dead word in South and rarely being used. It's being used mostly for 'sex services'.
It's getting more senses. I think the puzzles getting assembled one by one. I updated the first translation for the word 향응. Damn I thought it was name.

Keep at it my dude!

I smell Global 8 Goddess conspiracy, keep it up gook, don't let the mega aliens stop you.

I don't like where this is going

Here we fucking go

Gookanon you might be a fucking hero.

Might be? He is a hero, he's passed us information about all the shit that's gone down in South Korea.

I say "might be" because we don't know enough about that yet, though I wasn't around for when the South Korean shit was going on.
You're right, he's already done enough to qualify as a hero.

im not familiar with compliments
I ain't a hero but thx

ESRB prologue page hax again. Hopefully slightly less rough. Some fine tuning notes, the markels and lowenstein pic I'd say can definitely benefit by desaturating the original color photos, and adding a sepia tint.

Sepia tint always means = old timey before time, in the long long ago. Before year Zero. Researchers say.

Would it be better as a one-off series or last page? I think if it were to be removed, it would give breathing space.

where is there braille? I can't see it

IS SOMEBODY CAPPING THESE????

no

Yeah, fitting the second quote might be straining it now that I'm seeing it again. It could use breathing space, and separating it would do that.

You might be right as having it as a one off, or worked in between the relevant pages, or even as the last page, hopefully good ending epilogue. (Current era ESA-ESRB learns from the ghost of xmas past, present and future, and stops being such socjus homofags, fights for vidya again instead of chugging koolaid, and chooses the good ending).

Forgot to put the rough alignment guide (which as you can see I am not precise on myself), but might as well post it now, in case it can still help.

Yeah, let's use that universal rating quote in another page or so, it looks cramped.
Also, are you adding "He said" to Lowenstein's quote?

Page 2 slightly updated
I'm off to get some rest now. It's 2:30PM Sunday in here. I must doing something silly and lazy, not saving the world.

For now..
-There are signs that these are not just simple family tree notes
-At first page there is note about giving 'sex services' to Spiritual Leader
-At second page there is very meaningful word in the middle of the page 'God'
-The name 오장환 (Oh JangHwan) could be the famous litterateur who died during Korean war. He lived in North Korea during that time. Or maybe just namesake.
-Considering the note 'pdt le royaume 고려' in the first page, the whole family tree possibly can be from ancient times
-The North Korea address is mystery
-Could be related with EU-KOR Chamber of Commerce
-North Korea prohibits people from owning genealogical document because it's 'oppression against people'. They burnt all the genealogical documents after war so it's most likely a Nork defector guy tracing down his blood or explaining his background to Macron
-But that doesn't explain the odd 'sex services' and 'God' notes
-Could be something big, there are unusual signs in the notes
*-But also can be a fucking nothing
-Information is too limited to make this to media, for now we can't claim anything. It's just two notes with names and some spooky memo.
-We need more notes or significantly better info to decipher this

Is it finally time come for me to screencap my own posts?

You know gook user, I realize the situation in your country is ridiculous when one candidate use Overwatch to try and boost her popularity.

Hmm, yes, yes it does, aight then, unhitching that 2nd quote on the next hax. And will make the 2nd quote it's own page.
The "She said" between the
? Nope I used the quote from the archive link as is.

archive.fo/DYRit#selection-1667.135-1667.337
Are you thinking of shortening that "She said" into something like
or dropping that part? IMO that's probably ok since it does not alter her quote. Then again I'm not a grammarian, but it still seems factual since the "she said" is just the article quoting her. So it might be a quote quoting an article quoting her.

Fug that's too meta probably.

Caps are easier to disseminate, archives are there to exist as the monolithic proof.

Enough with the FUCKING pedophilia already.

It's literally become annoying to me at this point!

Ah, never mind then. Just ditching the 2nd quote & putting it on it's own page.

She is the one who secretly backed, and now openly supporting the whole Daughters of Megalia movement and she is fucking cancer. Pure fucking cancer. Her election tactics is get young people who pozzed onto their toxic SJW ideology to vote her. That is why she using Overmemes as election promotion. She is anti-gamer as fuck, though. She fucking bitching about muh women/muh workers all the times and she and her party is the closest one to call 'Commies' in Korea. Her party uses their 1/10 of party budget to maintain the Megalian PSYOPS and one of the founding members of DoM is high rank party member of her party, 정의당 (Justice Party).
Fucking cancer, pure fucking cancer that sickening the peninsula, I need fucking chainsaw to communicate.

Aight then, I'm going to try to get some of that hacked in tomorrow. The uncramped Lowenstein and Markels revision, and Lowenstein 2nd quote on it's own page.

Why does that sound like gif related.

What are people's opinions on the Holla Forums vs /polk/ battle currently going on right now?
Personally, I think both sides are honestly fucked (not to be a lame centrist cuck)

The hotpockets of Holla Forums have been going on sprees of anchoring a bunch of threads (enough legitimate) for no reason, they've been deleting posts and entire threads and banning people for obscene and unfair amounts of time for threadbare reasons, and they've just been erratic as all fuck. However, I think /polk/ is indeed a d&c operation as well. When I checked out the place a few days ago, a fair amount of the threads seemed decent, but some of the most prominent ones had major goon vibes with anti-anime and calling it "2D child porn"
This is relevant because there's d&c attempts and /polk/ shilling going on right now, but the kikefulness of the hotpockets makes their shilling a lot stronger (and actually fairly valid as well)
This thread was stickied a few days ago iirc.
There's a good amount of legitimate posters who are anti-goon there, but its tough to say anything about the place considering how small the place (currently) is.

All right.

I don't go to Holla Forums anymore, so I haven't paid much attention. I won't be surprised if someone uses the drama to their advantage.

I stopped using Holla Forums after it got too cancerous for me, so I haven't paid attention to this.

Holla Forums is not somewhere I visit too often tbh, and all the e-drama with kamfy or whatever kinda turns me away.

Seems overblown to me. Holla Forums has done shotgun modding before, so some benefit of the doubt can be given I'd say.
But the shill calls come quick so who knows.

I've never posted on either.

Also typically speaking most Holla Forums alternatives (or any other political board for that matter) either die off or get quickly shitposted to death by Holla Forums and goons, so it's no surprise that /polk/ got corrupted.

the drama with kamfy is 95% shills and goons, there's a thread on there right now which has some spamming links to other boards/sites to try to convince people to leave Holla Forums, and them getting triggered by people shitposting at them with smug anime girls. >>>Holla Forums9866030
Threads like that are great practice for learning the patterns that shills use when posting.

In the past I would have said with bitter sarcasm "Gee, I wonder what direction the universe will possibly lean towards?" followed by a double spaced "Fuck this shitty dimension" in spoilers. Now I don't even have the slightest universal pessimism anymore and it feels like something isn't there anymore. Did I leave some kind of mental abyss I long forgot I ever even sank into?

If you ask me, the percentage of Holla Forums that cares about games should just move onto Holla Forums fulltime, shut up at all times about sexy loving idealized nonwhite lesbians or delicious 2D brown women in nippon cartoons and vidya until intelligently realizing it doesn't hurt shit and help form a closer joint effort. A ton of them post here all the time anyways and it's blatantly obvious to see in any thread that starts amusingly shitting on Communism or starts discussing Jewry over cut content. Also, when retards go there to shill, other anons will subconsciously become informed of what exactly is regurgitated and baselessly spewed while they work with us to repel and get the shit banned and deleted.

I've also seen this myself with exactly that happening to multiple threads I made at different points all getting a good amount of replies and despite being primarily vidya genre in their subject that kind of branching out commentary led to that kind of discussion taking place as well. Slightly annoying at first to see a thread update with that, but it's generally intelligent and entertaining, especially if some dumbass is getting called out for something stupid. And I join in with that kind of thing as long as we don't completely lose the subject we're there for. I love to see how naturally it actually all winds up flowing alongside each other when there's nothing telling you what isn't appropriate to talk about so long as it still has to do with games.

You can't get any better than Don't Starve :^)

That shit was just hilarious and it probably crashed the thread with replies and commie salt.

I don't know why bullying Communism is so funny, but gods know, ever since it somehow became relevant again have anons made it laugh after laugh with how shitty supporters' lives wind up by their own choosing.

>come across It can't be helped
[Conner screeches in the distance]

The funniest thing I have ever seen was a commie blocking Panda for posting pictures of happy families with food in a conversation about Venezuela.

is the thread still up?

I just wanted to play vidya

It's long gone now, someone saved a screncap of it though.

Wrong. We just need to tear down all the most retarded shit from every direction and reduce to a complete bad joke. Then it'll be utterly harmless and untouched with a 10ft pole.

We can simply reduce it to slowly shriveling up once enough damage has been done.

Overwhelmingly discrediting to the majority is literally all we have to do.

"I just wantes to play video games"
-user the Hero

It would be easier if more people weren't so gullible and there was more concrete proof.

Another WIP based on the hax that was provided.

The easiest thing to do is to completely destroy femishitism at this point. It only keeps looking worse and worse and if it winds up dying completely is of no concern or consequence.

Tumblr is mad that Jack is straight

Posted too soon. That alone will deal a crippling blow to socjus retardation as a whole by completely blowing out the most major chunk to screech about.

Oh I forgot these fuckers never watched the original seasons.

Every fucking time
And then they'll bitch when someone they like gets paired with the wrong guy.

Err…meant to say

This also pissed this them off

What's wrong with having a healthy brain you fucktwats?

What the fuck aren't they mad about?

Speaking of tumblr (although the tumblr post was just a bunch of twitter screencaps), they think that the new healthcare bill is proof that Trump plans to rig future elections.

>While I'm gone #GG discovers ANOTHER Satanic global pedophile conspiracy.

You know, it goes on so regularly that I really should just expect it by now and stop taking weekend days off.

So being attracted to girls is always healthy? No exceptions?

Boy, it really checks out.
OK seriously, real talk…how many times have these games & shows "Degraded" women? If they've been degraded past 0, does that mean it shouldn't matter anymore because they're in the negative?

Retards think sexualizing somehow reduces to objects with no value to any men as a character or person.

As always, discredit and dismiss because you know how bullshit and pathetic that spew only is.

You forgot the image that upsets them the most

Wait, is he fucking someone who's invisible? Why is she visible in the last panel?

Well a man attracted to a woman or a woman attracted to a man is the normal, therefore the thing most people judge as healthy, so yes, i believe.

I find it hard to believe that the place that produces a lot of pornography via artist and cam whores would be so salty. Anyone with a set of eyes could see this coming a mile away after samurai jack's warrior woman ep.

Yeah.

I know that, I'm just wondering with how many times they say "This degrades women" much like a contest answering too many wrong questions in Jeopardy, does that mean 'Whatever, you're in the negative zone & unless you want to make a difference to yourself, feel free to continue being a laughingstock'?

New Touhou demo came out.

Sasuga ZUN.

SO WOKE.
(replying to twitter image)

God this fucking tee-hee-hee shit.

archive.is/K2rvA

This is probably common practice, but man these few years have probably ruined advertising for me completely even more then I thought was possible. Every company seems to owns a part of what they're shilling for.

Gookanon here, posting with my tablet. My id would have changed. I must post it because I realized something suddenly.
Rememer '향응 (sex service) chef spiritual' note on ? Now i suddenly remember something.
In North Korea, people calls King Kim as 'Spiritual leader (령도자)'.
How did I not seen it? Their official position name for their leader, is 'Spiritual leader (령도자)'. They calls Kim as Spiritual Leader or General (장군), for all 3 generations. It is official name, not just some nickname. I was blind, it was too simple but I couldn't see it.
Whatever that note means, it is related with providing sex.service to Kim. I can now 100% say without doubt. Macron is involved in sex service for Kim.

Forgive me if I'm slow, but did Blizzard really give a shout out to a "feminist group" in Worst Korea that turned out to be fucking daughters of megalia?

Salmon > Tuna
prove me wrong dolphins

Fuck off Marche.

And they wonders why they being called Neo-Puritan

I don't understand.

eek eeek eekk go fuck yourself dolphin

Does this look legit?

Just found a torrent, I don't get how they didn't see this coming from the start, or how they don't understand how it's just a setup to make Jack's choice between future and past harder.
Atleast the porn side of tumblr is gonna have a fieldday once sunny draws more Ashi.

Not al all. The 4 names on the left are names for town restaurants. lol.
The notes were made by and made for French. You shpuld decipher it through French language.
And those puncture ciphers are like codebook encryption so outsiders are almost impossible to decode it in most cases. Try it in French but if it's Korean encryption, even expert Korean coders would take some time to decode it because Korean language is fucking hard. There is extremely thin chance that foreign people who has zero knowledge about Korean solve it on imageboard. I ain't decipher but it'll be hard, especially by people who can't read Korean.

Tumbler salt is funny and entertaining and those people in Holla Forums getting triggered just goes to show that people who don't belong are everywhere.

I'm only referring to the characters from the dot characters. It looks like Hangul

My current theory is all this was scribbled on the back of a DPRK document and that the DPRK use an optical scanner to keep track of documents (repurposed from some kind of 5-bit punch hole scanner originally developed in the 50s)

Don't forget to follow the SJW Awareness steam curator store.steampowered.com/curator/28233621-SJW-Awareness/

That webm amuses me greatly.

WTF are they sperging out about? Cartoon kiss or heterosexuality?

Both, really, anyone who goes to tumblr for anything other than furfag porn is insane.

Both, but more on the heterosexuality since the gender capital of mentally insane live there.

Or horsewife, horsewife is cool too.

No offense, but I'm not going to click on those. I'd rather not know the details as they tend to make me feel bad man

The puncture hole shit doesn't work like that, I believe to be.
You are chcsing a phantom in the wrong place. Try decipher with French language approach. Why would they use Korean code in French document for French? Even if it's Korean code I have no idea where to start to decode it. You gotta need Korean person who been dealing with those puncture hole document codes before. I honestly never dealt with, only heard couple of times.

Why are you assuming it's a French document?

user, I went through all kinds of scenarios and it really looks like a Hangul encoding. It encodes Hangul, like what you would type on a Korean keyboard, into 5x3 dots like pic related

It was in Macron's email and key words besides names are written in French.
It wouls be better case the puncture holes are meant for French. If it's Korean then we are fucked and probably can never decode it. Korean is fucking hard. Korean encryptions are harder. Non-Korean able people would probably can't decode it unless it's dead simple as fuck kiddy code. You can try it but don't be too rely on it. What we need is more notes. That code can hold something but can be nothing too.

I don't think it's encrypted, user. I think it's plainly written and just a method for organization.

user. Do you know how many there are combinations of Hangul words? It is more than Kanji.
The numbers of Hangul word would probably many as of those hole combination can make. That's why I said we're fucked if it's Korean based code.
I will look into it an tell you if something crosses my mind

I'm not Korean. I just watched a video on Hangul a year ago and it didn't seem too complicated an alphabet. Basically, as I remember, letters (which were also basic consonants and vowels) could be combined like ㄷ, ㅡ, and ㅇ to make 등 for example, which seems to be what the code shows. Correct me if I'm way off base. I'm just talking about the characters, not the interpretation of the characters

Also, I'll add that punch hole technology is really old and would not be used by a western country. It looks like some repurposed 1950s soviet tech.

Didn't the Gook say that the Norks tech is basically repurposed Soviet era shit? If that's the case, then back to square one on cracking that shit.

I don't know what you mean by cracking, but I don't think it's encrypted. I think it's shorthand

There are total 11,172 Korean letters that can be expresses.
Korean letter ain't looking complicated because it's very well-thought out and scientific language. But it's fucking hard to master it.
If you write down every single Korean letters in one line you can across 200 yards. There can be someone can memorize all the Kanji and Chinese letters but no one can memorize and writes down all the Korean letters.
So to decode these old puncture hole code, in case it's based on Korean letters; You must make all the code solution for fucking 11172 letters. Can you do it? I can't do it. No one can so it without the codebook or help of decipher software.
It is near impossible. It is better to pray these are based on French.

Think of the 3*5 grid as a cypher base. Now consider how many permutations there are for that grid. Add to that, the possibility that each character represents a group, place or thing (like an email address has @?.?.? . Now, consider how safe a physical punch system is compared to a digital one. The more simple the technology used, the higher the security it is used by. This is why "Eyes only" is a higher level of security than "secret" or "top secret".

Until you find out what the paper was originally used for you are unlikely to determine what each character means. That is which government department did the paper come from.

Well, like I said, I don't think it's encrypted

user, the characters are too symmetrical to be encoded on a line-by-line basis. I looked into many binary encodings and there is no way.

All I'm suggesting is that each 5x3 matrix of dots looks like a simple hangul character

EU official: Hungarian PM’s crusade against Soros is anti-Semitic
archive.is/ex3u3
What a surprise, criticising the elites results in you being called an anti-semite. And the best part is that the person asked to comment on his statements was a Jewish EU official.

Good chances are that the people who's lives have been destroyed even include some Jews. Of course we don't talk about them because they're not funding the elite. For all I hate Holla Forums, the two things they get right is not caring for identity politics and their hatred for the ruling elite. Communism is still stupid but that's a separate topic.

And speaking of anti-semetic, didn't Soros sell off his fellow Jews to the nazis back in the day?

Do you know ALL the combinations used by the authorities that made the punch holes? Just because a small sample set of grid combinations look like "characters doesn't mean that they are (it also doesn't mean that they are not) it means more information is needed to determine what each symbol means. Hangul is one option but not the only option. The Holes could also be used by an individual, denoting personalized official documentation. Keep digging in that direction. If the hand written information on the document was written by, for example, a Korean translator working for a French employer (Macron) and the elites are trying to use child trafficking/ CP/ human organs to manipulate the Korean leader, it would also shed light on the European elites.

user, I really think you'r over-thinking this.

I've gone through a lot of scenarios and I really think it's Hangul. It's not a cipher. It's not encoded latin or cyrillic. It's not 5-bit binary. If you want to know the reasons why I can go through them but the main reason is because of the symmetry.

If the code spelled out, in English, "Dept. of Defense" you wouldn't need all combinations ever used in the history of man. It's self-explanatory. I'm not saying this is 100% self-explanatory, but it isn't encrypted and I also doubt it's encoded beyond a shorthand (if that). It seems to be "등존2" or something similar, but you tell me.

I've heard of it, but not 100% certain. Wouldn't be surprised considering jews jew jews.

No, he just confiscated property from jews. He made money during the holocaust

He was on camera during an interview and admitted it.

Of course.

How ? The guy was sending the picture to himself. He was probably testing his scanner app, seeing it was the third e-mail he ever send.

Gookanon said that it wasn't strictly Korean. It could be a form of shorthand. The translated writing suggests a genetic lineage of someone, possibly close to Kim Jong Un.
There are three unknowns that would help clear things up.
Where did the paper come from?
What is the relationship between the author and NK?
Why was it sent to Cedric?

The fact that it appears to be optically scanned punch holes makes me believe the paper origin is the back of a DPRK document he had laying around the office. Nobody in the west that I know of uses anything similar outside of 1970s voting machines in Florida which fucked up one election cycle have since been retired.

People often send emails to themselves to keep a record of something. I highly doubt it was a 'test'

Could it have been paper supplied by the NK hotel he was staying at? Could Cedric have written some notes and decided to use a scanning app as a trial and scanned notes for later perusal?

That is because they wouldn't be handed positions of power. For example there are plenty of anti-Zionist Jews, even on Holla Forums, but they tend to be excluded from the clique because it would be counter-productive to do so and thus they do not get promoted on TV, recommended to certain positions or provided massive funds. And thus a significant enough proportion play along, because that promises the greatest benefit. Obviously this doesn't provide complete immunity, there are many that betray one another but generally the mentality is that it is to be avoided if it can be directed towards goyim instead, the lower tiers are seen by the highers as expendable and generally the lower tiers see themselves as being far too important to be disposed of.

I don't know but I highly doubt a hotel would have an optical scanner for keeping track of documents.

wew.

**Also FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL FRENCH x KOREAN STUFF I ONLY WANTED TO DRAW AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES AAAAAH*

Bully me

poopoo peeepee

This is an example of the tech I'm talking about. State of the art in 1947 in the USA this would punch cards and read them. The soviets had their own home-grown systems which I'm not knowledgable about, but the difference is the US systems were fucking retired in the 70s and this document is recent. That's why I think it was DPRK in origin

Assuming of course that Cedric went to NK in 2016.

In countries that strictly regulate non-national visitors, the foreigners are only allowed to use certain hotels (with rooms that have been pre-bugged). Stationary usage may also be monitored

dammit….image

Art is new. Is that you?

Something you'd like to share?

Here is a Soviet era punch tape reader used to program Soviet rockets. A similar device could have been used to scan government documents to sort them (think the movie "Brazil")

Hi friend

what ya drawing

Not much time for finishing things but i wanted to draw something this morning.

Dodgy VR tech aside, I'm happy and relieved to see them doing well. They don't deserve the SJW witch hunt.

It really was about the 8 Goddesses all along. Fug.

Did you miss ? Cedric isn't some NK defector, but a major bigshot Nork businessman.

a nation wide news network showed a page of an image board, it was hilarious

I want off this ride.

Why the shock?

Good evening, motherfuckers!

KINGS DON'T SLEEP SO DON'T SLEEP ON THE VICE!

I can't wait for gookanon to be deported to France as my personal slave after we get North Korea to conquer South Korea into obedience

This could be a good thing. Gookanon, how do you feel about killing Val in his sleep?

Nice joke user.

Tippity toppity motherfucking kek.
Apparently NicheGamer will now silently remove any mentions of them blatantly copying Gematsu, without any notification or reason given for the removal or whatsoever

Just take a look at the first picture, or if you want the long story:

>unfortunately for Brandon and his pizza-faced ass, everyone can actually see the removed comments in the comment section by disabling the Disqus scripts or refreshing the page and screencapping the pure HTML text before the scripts are loaded

If you think I'm bullshitting you, go to this page (nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/senko-no-ronde-2-announced-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/) and take a quick screencap of the comment section when the page is still loading and the comments appear in pure unstyled HTML like in the fourth pic of this post, or disable the Disqus scripts to do so. You'll notice that there are two comments on the top you won't see normally.

tl;dr Brandon Orselli gets called out on blatantly copying information from another website, decides he can get away with covering it up and being called a hypocrite by everyone through removing the comment pointing it out including an innocent reply to it and a mention of the error in the article without notice, and proceeds to ignore any inquiries about the removal, which is some hotpocketeering if I've ever seen it

see first pic for more details

Archives to the gematsu and wikipedia articles ? And to the nichegamer one you retarded shithead ? Whether you're another dumb revolttard trying to cry about "muh censorship by nichegamer" or actually right for once, do your fucking work properly you lazy faggot.

How about you…

I've already included the links in the big picture, but I'll type them out here instead:

archive.is/M2wBk - link to original Gematsu article
archive.is/mMFFS - oldest archive I could make on the article
peeep.us/6d95b7c3 - newer archive to article which should display shit more clearly
archive.is/UKZ6z - archive to bread when I asked other anons to look it up for themselves
archive.is/mdui4 - archive to NicheGamer forums thread inquiry
archive.is/ulwQt - archive to my first tweet to Brandon
archive.is/nElUk - archive to my second tweet to Brandon
archive.is/S4Sdw - archive to Wikipedia article

here's a better link concerning the archive of the previous bread: archive.is/YCU4Z#selection-58137.3-58147.0

Fuck off Revolt.

There's no trace of the "landers" mistake being repeated from the nichegamer article archives, user.
Are you calling me a retard by any chance ? You'll have to do better than that to convince me you're not just another shill.

An online media conglomerate (I want to say it was spun off from Future Publishing, but take that with an SJWeeb's worth of salt). I know that they run USGamer and Eurogamer, and I know they've been in bed with RPS for years, but I don't know the full scope of their portfolio. Apparently, it now includes RPS in total.

didn't shills already tried to divide gg and niche months ago or am I crazy?

Like I said, if I knew something was up around the time I had posted my comment I'd have archived the page, but it was too late by then as they had updated the article by then. However, the fact remains that you can see the removed comments in the comment section if you disable the Disqus scripts. I've already tested this two days ago and two anons showed me screencaps of them being able to see the comments in questions as well. I can't give you any definitive proof that the original article had any mentions of Landers in it, but it was the reason for me making that comment in the first place, else it wouldn't have been removed. Be that as it may, all I'm currently interested in is hearing from Brandon why my comment and the reply to it were removed in the first place, as you can check the fact that they were removed for yourself.

That was because of NicheGamer telling people to stop calling eachother niggers in the forums and comment sections because they feared losing their advertising revenue. In this case its Brandon trying to cover up a breach of ethics.

That's why we say "archive everything" you monstrous cock. No proof, no buy. Get the fuck out of my face. Nothing's proving your comments are even hidden or removed in the first place, aside from "if you hack my computer you can still see them, is that shadowbanning guys ?"
Go suck a mean shit. Post proof or get out.

Someone's mad their ggr approved alternative video games site didn't get off the ground. :^)

Marche, get your twitter account back so you can get out of this site.

fuck ♂ you shill

I'm not making any assumptions until full proof is delivered.

I don't think it's a shill, but this is the most inconsequential crap I've seen to make big problem out, Brandon is a faggot and he does source out news from other sites, Just email the spaghettifag and just email your concerns to the fag.

Printed the screen while it was loading. Can confirmed the comment was cut.

Thank you, all you need to do is just refresh the page until you see the unstyled comments. No hacking required.

I'll try to to reach him via e-mail if the comment sections, forums, and Twitter haven't reached him already. I thought it was already well-known he frequently outsources his shit, but if there's anything I hate more than hypocrites, it's hypocrites who think they can get away with it. Nobody even seemed to mind it at first, but it's because he had to stealthily remove it that I had to point it out and make some noise until he finally fucking responds.

Since we're nearing end of thread, have a screencap that made me laugh.

>still no argument

Yeah, that was retarded. Brandon was in the right there.

I don't fucking archive every single random nichegamer article Iook at. What reason could he have possibly have had for archiving that article before it was edited and his comment removed?

That's exactly what's happening here.

Hate to say it, try to be polite and straight to the point, the nichegamer staff already had to deal with article and forum commentators who go full-1488 calling each other niggers and their advertisers were concerned with that shit.

My point is that if there is no archive to prove something happened, no one has to believe it ever happened.

The person pretending to be marche (you) is the gildafag and also the commiefag

Just report them

I've got plenty of experience with being shit on. Anyways, I'm sending this through Orselli's website. Let's see if I can get a response:

>In the 5th of May I've made a comment under your article of the Senko no Ronde 2 announcement (nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/senko-no-ronde-2-announced-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/) where I commented "They're officially called "Rounders" in the game, not "Landers". Quit copying Gematsu's mistakes.". Afterwards I received an email notification that I was replied to by lucben999 who replied "Don't bully Brandon!". When I clicked again on the link to the article, I found that my comment and lucben999's response were removed, while any mention of "Landers" were also removed from the main article. When I looked at my Disqus page, I found that my comment had the Removed tag next to it.

But archive.is have gone full cuck and are censoring links. Have we a backup now that they are compromised?

That looks good, keep us updated if he gets back to you.

Tell us if he responds, but kinda have some doubts, he never liked it when people go on a witch hunt like this on him.

If that's what you say, then as far as history is concerned, it officially never happened. However, my eyes did not deceive me, and I've managed to get other anons to confirm the fact that the two comments in question were hidden from public sight without notice, through a method as simple as repeatedly refreshing the page. Regardless of what you think, that should be plenty of reason to suspect something fishy is going on and press on it further when the officials haven't responded to any inquiries towards the removal yet.

how could have been so blind, summer is coming

summer newfags is a meme
kids can just post on their phone during school nowadays

It's not like they would come to 8ch over 4chan anyway.

I think this is more of "It's not the crime, it's the cover up." type of situation. I'd be upset too if my comment got deleted for such bullshit.

What if I save the half loaded page which contains the removed comments?
volafile.org/get/Se-geoJPmJzl/Senko No Ronde 2 Announced, Launching Worldwide Summer 2017 for PC, PS4 - Niche Gamer.html

I wonder if they will finally end up on deepfreeze or one again will it be OK when we do it.

You really do need to type better so you're not so easy to spot in these threads.

Nichegamer people will definitely report on a news story if they see it on another site, but full on "plagiarism" accusations doesn't seem to work here, since that's not what's happening. Getting the news story from Gematsu is definitely fine.

Now, the issue of comments getting censored, I definitely believe and looks legit, only for the fact that Brandon is a massive sperg and always manages to fuck up. I can believe it that he would be that dumb as I always believed his actions was often a major liability to the site to be honest

I would agree if Brandon just admitted to it and carried on or at least tried to explain, but Brandon constantly ignoring it will only bring more trouble to himself and his site later on.

Did they ever apolgise and admit they where wrong on getting favors to promote the scam that was fleetcomm, looking at deepfreeze there is no mention of that ethical breach.

And a reminder that discus is compromised.

This. Though the fact he censored them at all makes you wonder why he did it? If he wasn't plagiarizing, he'd have no need to hide the comment that implied he did. He could also just be a retarded sperg like you said. 50/50.

He is the reason xseed blacklisted them. He is a jumbo sperg.

Why is everything so compromised?

And yet from some reason after all the ethical shit they did as bad as other sites they still don't get any points on deepfreeze.

Because you touch yourself at night because people care more about looking good rather than doing good and take freedoms for granted in their quest for dominance.

There any specific thing he do that caused this? Or is just him in general?

It's not plagiarism that is the issue here, but being careless in terms of copying information from other sites without factchecking it. When you previously advocated for better factchecking in journalism only to blunder at it yourself, you'd sure look like a massive idiot, which might be the reason for the cover-up and is an entire new issue on its own.

People are already used to Orselli being a sperg and having to go back to fix his mistakes, he could probably mention he fucked up in the comment sections and just rename Landers to Rounders, but I guess mentioning that they're using Gematsu as an uncredited news source hit a bit too close to home? We'll see what happens.

He opens his mouth to think his mind far too often before getting all his info straight. It happened with xseed, and something else, but I forget what. Its probably because hes italian.

EA buying CD Project Red, you think you could check it on deepfreeze but there is no mention of it.

Brandon himself admitted he was to blame, I don't think there were ever any specifics.

The whole Nichegamer/Gematsu thing is a common meme, a shame he took it that personally if that what it really boils down too, I hope it's not the case.

Why would the Xseed/Nichegamer issue be on Deepfreeze? Xseed can blacklist Niche for practically any reason they want and we have no details on their crime committed for them to do so. it would be pointless and rumormongering territory.

It's unbelievable how much of a retard you are.

I'm still waiting for proof the fuck up happened, user. Until then, while I agree that Brandon needs to work on his spergings, I'm calling you a liar.

The EA buying CDPR and Fleetcomm stuff should be on deepfreeze, there is more too but can't remember of the top of my head.

I am sure brandon has admitted to being a sperg on at least 1 ocassion though if I recalled underplays how much of one he can be.

The reporting of EA/CDPR was reported as a rumor and updated accordingly, and Fleetcomm came with a disclosure.

Anything else?

PS. Ubisoft boycott of Kotaku is on Deepfreeze, so that kinda seems if they add it for Kotaku they should do it for Nichegamer.

After the fact and people complained, Kotaku do he same and thier stuff still is on deepfreeze.

Wait, when was Nichegamer blacklisted by XSEED?
Was there mentioned any reasons?
What articles did they post about XSEED that could have pissed them off?

I thought they were all for sex positivity. A kiss between two likeable non-white people should make them happy, right?

Yes, and the reason for why they were blacklisted was clearly stated and reported on heavily.

We have no idea why Nichegamer was blacklisted by Xseed, so the entry would just be nothing more then implications and rumors for the reason, which usually isn't Deepfreeze's style.

They clearly disclosed everything though. Yes, it brought about discussion of whether they should have gone with it at all still beyond that, but it was not a breach, and they even on the safe side decided not to cover those again because of the grey area. But everything was disclosed and readers knew what they were getting into with the article.

This is all very old drama from early 2015.

NicheGamer never reported on the scam after the fact, no one on kickstarter got keys and till today chapter 1 of a game sold as complete on steam has not come out.

I see ralphshill still hates deepfreeze. He's been trying to alinsky it since the day it went live.

Ralph Shills are people that hate the double standards that GG lets people on their side get away with, while if it was kotaku, this would already be up on deepfreeze.

Show pics

That's not on Niche at all. What does that have to do with the ethics of their article? They were reporting on games from PAX, and they reported on FLEET among others, and they disclosed all the shit that went along with it. Everything else is out of their hands.

Because they straight up said they would recuse themselves further. Keep up nigger.

Look familiar?

No press on negatives is still press for favors.

/polk/ was pretty good for a few weeks, then it got infested with endchan faggots and since /polk/ BO doesn't want to be accused of moderating like imkampfy he's not banning them.

Top Kek, you've pretty much ran out of arguments now, didn't you?

To be clear, I think the issue brought up here with the removed comments is a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed, but once again "user who claims he isn't ralphshill bu can't type for shit like him" flails when it comes to adding random shit as Deepfreeze entries.

Loli is 2d CP, it porn of 2d children, weather that is legal or illgeal in the country you live is a different discussion but make no mistake it is 2D CP.

It seems every Holla Forums alternative board goes crazy and dies. Like /politics/.

Doesn't help that several of them are created purely to fuck with Holla Forums

An alt board will never beat a legacy board no matter how shit mods are.

to be more specific it needs further proof that the comments in question weren't just burner accounts to stir up shit

Anything on a computer screen is 2D.

Find me a post on deepfreeze calling an article with disclosure of incentives to write it unethical. I bet you can't.

I've already included my profile page in the picture (I should add an archive for it though), but as you can see here (disqus.com/by/disqus_b9S8R1MpoZ/) I've been around since the beginning. The other guy too (disqus.com/by/lucben999/).

There was no disclosure on the orginal nichegamer article on fleetcomm.

2D isn't real and therefore its not CP dumbass. Also loli porn isn't allowed on the board period, they're calling normal anime pics 2D child porn.

you mean this guy?

What if the images were drawn over 18 years ago?

Look at france they call it CP.

Whoops, my mistake. I was talking about myself concerning the removal of the comments.

Its still better than Holla Forums as long as you avoid threads on Trump, that attracts them like flies on shit.

False. Holla Forums, Holla Forums etc. Why is this stupid Holla Forums argument still being preached like it's gospel?

Nothing new.

Holla Forums didn't replace a legacy board and /g/ was gone before the exodus so Holla Forums never replaced /g/ cause Holla Forums never a /g/ tech board to replace.

This is what you get when you trust a knife ear.

Oh shit I forgot about that. Are there any episodes in particular worth watching, and what languages is it in? Is French with subs the best?

France is no longer France.

Then I'll build myself a whole harem of slutty knife ears.

twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/861227056662810624

please respond

He knows the standard GG cucks won't want him to answer they don't and GGR and Ralph Shills to be right.

Girls have benises???

How fucking retarded do you have to be?

I think they're rather trying to scratch the anti part off with the top of the flagpole.

Soon men won't be necessary and we'll all be girls.

Did you not earlier say that alex jones was always right?

That's what the giant water filters are for, to protect us from things like this.

Aren't girls with benises just boys?

All of them
Especially episode 3

Its a story driven cartoon

Patrick Bateman is a user I recognize, so I don't think it's a burner account.

name a board that successfully overtook another board in users (outside of the GG boards, which was all coordinated exoduses). Most splinter boards are less active then the originals.

Nigger, even KiA will make threads against nichegamer if need be. They haven't been immune at all, in fact people usually easy to forgive niche only because of how quickly they usually acknowledge and correct their mistakes without drama and doubling down.

I kinda doubt that considering the fact that it would make the poster say "fascism will come under the guise of fascism".

no, girls won't be necessary and boys will just be qt

New Trip Bread

Fuck off nigger

SHILL BREAD

they bring that up out the fucking nowhere with some dodgy claims though

bitch please

Nope.

No, humanoids won't be necessary and all android bodies capable of containing a human brain will be nothing but sex dolls.

Where's the real baker?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING BAKER?

Why do they make it so obvious?

Again, leftypol is one of the most popular boards on the site. It was created as a Holla Forums competitor and it succeeded. I don't like it, but it still exists.

This stuff happens all the time with the less popular boards. One rises, and then dukes it out. And nobody pays attention since they are slow and unpopular. There used to be like five different yuri boards constantly leap frogging each other in terms of users.

Yes, with the more popular boards, none of the 'replacements' have stuck, but I don't think there is enough information on why they didn't work. Did /vidyarevolt/ fail because it didn't have the Holla Forums name? Did it fail due to moderation? Did it fail since Holla Forums claimed they just created the board to fuck with mark?

Making a niche board active is something EVERY board on Holla Forums struggles with. /m/ gets only a few posts a day, and far as I know it has no competing boards.

No clue, but I'm not posting in that ralph shill one.

Holla Forums uses a shitload of bots, there was a reason they were lowest on the list. Dont spread misinformation like that

Not even shitposting with sage?

Hold on while I bake something up.

Real Bread

It's not the fact that you're a retard, it's the fact that you don't even bother to fit in or be subtle is what really triggers me.

Its the same breadmaker, don't trust it.

Are you kidding me?

Yeah, my fault for not looking at the ID.

New bread

New bread

D-dubs confirm? Is it safe?

looks safe

I guess I'll have to trust you mister (3)

Dodgy claims? Definitely, but it was confirmed days ago that the comments do in fact exist. So they disappeared one way or another, either by the moderators own doing, disque being compromised recently and talking about moderating comments, or possibly self deletion (if such a thing is possible)

leftypol is one of the more success stories, but i think people are talking a new board of the same kind that straight up replaces the old one. I think it's clear that no matter how bad one board get's, the alternatives never quite catch up, even if they are close. Which is a shame because I do want more boards to compete and start overtaking each other

Holla Forums managed to thrive because they captured the market of disgruntled Holla Forumsacks who were disgusted with Trump being crowned as God Emperor as the rest of Holla Forums revered him, but couldn't find a place to laugh at them. So the genuine gommies of Holla Forums came along and presented them their board as a safe haven, as they willingly ate Marxist propaganda as a means of establishing their own identity and looking to be different than Holla Forums.

Like a teenager rebelling against his parents, so to speak

Anyways, my advice would you or someone else trying to discuss it in Twitter DMs too. Don't be a sperg though, or people will be divided and not believe you're anything other then a provocateur

fucking disgusting