Western games are shit

Don't turn your eyes away from the truth. Western games are garbage. Now let's discuss why games from the east are superior.

Also, why was the last thread deleted? Is any criticism of the West not allowed?

Reverse psychology won't work either, goon.

It got deleted because everyone already agrees, K thhx

I'm not trying reverse psychology, I just want to discuss how the West can't make a game for shit.

Half of the board is full of shit posters and goons constantly posting "Anime is trash" and "Disposable weeb shiit" on every thread that's about a Japanese game.

all video games are shit.

play Dwarve fortress, realize japan hasn't made something comparable to it yet.

There are Genesis games better than that.

not really, modded minecraft is the closest autismo thing.

If you want Japanese autism, Kanoguti games have you covered.

nigga, have you never played DF?

Yes, and it bored me.

well, fuck you too.

play nethack then.
or play in adventure mode.

They were good for most of last generation. In fact, I maintain 360 was the best console last gen for its exclusives and wide library of games aside from FPShit. Suddenly we're just getting shit bomb after shit bomb with no end seemingly in sight.

This thread will probably be full of retarded shills and goons spewing "weeb" just for saying Japanese games have funner gameplay and infinitely sexier women nowadays.

I can't get into any rogue likes.

Not everything that came out this generation is bad. Hell, I've had a lot of fun With Nioh, Nier Automata, and Gravity Rush 2, and Spark the Electric Jester. Those are the only games that came out this year that I played, so there might be more fun games that I missed. Thinking about going into the Trails in the Sky games with the 3rd one having just got translated.

they actually put a song from BFM in their game. these damn chinese i swear.

kys

Kill yourself goon.

i dont care for circlejerks, even if i agree with them.