Games where I can go on a bug hunt?

Games where I can go on a bug hunt?

So far I have:

ACM and AvP 2010 are shit so I won't count them.

Anything I've missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/IS_Defense/
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/aliens-vs-predator-collection-pc/
avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1455892050
avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55493.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EDF. How do you miss that one?

Google gives me weeb mecha godzilla shit.

I want something more grounded and atmospheric

You're a massive faggot.

Thanks for the bump.

Turok 2, the Hive of the Mantids level is basically a bug hunt. This theme right here? That's not a loop it's that long and the level is one of the longest. For bonus points a cheatcode puts you in darkness, really changes the feel of the whole level.

It's bugs, it's marines, it's starship troopers the game, and if you've been on Holla Forums in any capacity these past few years you already know about it. Are you memeing here?

Well, shit, I stand corrected. If you're this massive of a cock hangar, clearly what you're looking for is Undertale.

I totally forgot about Turok, man those 2 games were awesome.

Shame the PC port is awful though.

Added to the list.

I don't remember which one but one of Half Life 2's episodes have shitload of antlions

Night Dive Studios made their own ports. They both work much better then the PC ports before them.

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/IS_Defense/

Anything by Bethesda

the bugs hunt the player in those games

Kill yourself. Pure shit taste.

Alien Trilogy, you twat.

I was about to recommend you a really good list with EDF but I saw you do not like EDF, so fuck that then.

My childhood

Try original Crimsonland.

Helldivers is pretty good
Not a lot of content though

Starcraft

wow

OP, stay far far away from Helldivers.
It's the most absurd DLCfest I ever had the misfortune of playing, content is paper-thin and the player base is a cage of mongoloid rodents.

Go fuck yourself you no-fun pansy.

finally someone who understands how shit edf is

have a bump so you can continue spiting retarded weebs

bumped

Factorio. You land on a bug-infested planet and try to make a spaceship to get off it while signaling your planet to come take it over, it's autistic but easy to get into so everyone wins.

Too bad nigger, that shit is tight as hell and if you don't like than you don't know how to have fun and lay back for once.

Weebs are literally the most buttflustured when someone doesn't like their "masterpieces"'.

Anyond knows why goons hate nip stuff?

Try Phobia 3

They justify their shitty cartoons, comics and grindfest/interactive movie """games""" by calling everyone a goon.

How about Infested Planet?
And you should really give EDF a shot.

Monster hunter son

Obsidian conflict has a Starship Troopers map where you fight off waves of bugs

t. goon

Pest Control for the Sega Menacer.

Gone Home

I wanted to make a bugchasing joke

because they can't handle good gameplay

I've read that Alien Swarm was similar to Helldivers so it couldn't be that bad right?

I enjoyed AS:RD but it's easy to burn out on it.

t. fenceshitter

/tip

Would you people just stop responding to these obvious faggots?

Autists don't know the concept of liking something based on good content instead of preference bias opting instead to dismiss everything they don't like as whatever their community looks down upon.

Not for the OP since he sounds like a cock sucker, but to anyone else interested in big hunting try lost planet.

Funny coming from you who got mad at op because he dared to dislike something he saw.

Mods can you please stop deleting posts like little cunts you typically are? How the fuck will anyone follow what's going on with you fuck faces ruining thread progression?

Let the fucking thread die, nigger. 50 posts in and it's no longer vidya

Bump.

You are a minority and most people that post these trash opinions of yours are doing so in jest. You are nothing.

Hahaha

At least, I finally understand the "Goon" argument.
Kill Yourself.

Come back when you understand the "weeb" argument.

I tried the first one and to be honest I wasn't really impressed. I felt the controls felt too weird

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

animal crossing

user's mod on the Doom thread

Jesus fucking Christ.

Anyone ever play Onslaught on WiiWare?

you can go on a bug hunt in dwarf fortress adventure mode

Shit thread confirmed

ME Andromeda seems like a good one.

At least you know your place

EDF is a Japanese game, it can't be weeb.

People on imageboards are constantly talking about weeb games but I don't think I've ever seen one in my life.

It's goons again, they have been active a lot lately.

Weebs are really fucking pathetic. They made up some new insult of "goon" because someone doesn't like their garbage and managed to convince themselves that SA hates anime because of one screencap they saw saying so.

Weebs don't exist.

Just ignore and filter the shitposters.

My rejection of their shitty game causes them extreme analpain.

Thanks, I'll look it up.

It's not but you sure are.

notice how triggered he gets when you call him a goon. shortly after, he'll start spouting reddit or tumblr or some shit.
sucks to lose $10 over some gay forum.

For those wondering where to get AVP2 (since it's not on Steam or GoG because of licensing issues)

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/aliens-vs-predator-collection-pc/

avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1455892050

avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55493.0

its just Holla Forums mad that non whites are making something youre paying attention to instead of their rambling