Are there any games that do a good job at recreating the look and atmosphere of Nazi Germany?

Are there any games that do a good job at recreating the look and atmosphere of Nazi Germany?

try to keep the politics out

Good luck, kid.
Good luck, kid.

This is the closest you're going to get

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

It's a weekend; the kids are on. Just ignore them.

OP, anything staunch and militaristic with a focus on Greco-Roman styled art and architecture will get the job done. I honestly can't think of something that does it well that isn't just literally about Nazis though. I imagine you can find some sci-fi game with heavy political undertones that does it.

Yeah, that's all I could think of as well.

I'm up for whatever recommendations you can think of.

For the record, janitors tend to auto sage threads that could be political and at the moment I genuinely am just interested in seeing a bit of Nazi Germany(or something similar) virtually.

Operation Valkyrie has a nice atmosphere and it's one of the few games about Nazi Germany that isn't just "HURR SHOOT GERMANS 4 MURICA".
Too bad you don't play as a real nazi.

Good luck with that.
/leftycucks/ love to shit up threads like these and Holla Forumstards are too autistic to ignore obvious bait.

or is it leftypol replying to each other in order to make it seem like Holla Forums is getting more and more autistic in order to create hate for other boards
sage for off topic

For civilian life? No.

Most games that feature nazis are set in battlezones. If you want the look and atmosphere of a soldier's life then Red Orchestra 2 is good for that, but alas most games that feature nazis aren't all the interested in featuring them on anything other than the battlefield.

World at War has a show-piece level set in the Reichstag which looks neat, but again it's used as a battlefield so you don't see it in its former status. Especially with the dulled pallet.

It's a pity too, Welthauptstadt Germania would make for an interesting setting for a game with all the batshit insane and grandiose architecture Hitler had planned.

Wolfenstein TNO might have some of what you want. Crazy big buildings and the like

It's just bland and boring skyscrapers in Jew York or wherever the fuck it too place. It was as bland and uninteresting as the rest of that turd of a game.

They couldn't even make the fact the Nazis were colonizing Venus interesting, let alone figure out a way to showcase some cool architecture.

Maybe we'll get a Man In The High Castle game now that the tv adaption has proven to be a hit. Without a doubt the Welthauptstadt Germania was completed there, I mean they succeeded in the Atlantropa plan so I shouldn't think that was beyond them. But, even if we do, it'll all become covered in soot and bloodstains undoubtedly and the game would probably take place entirely in America anyway.

I fucking hate that show because it wastes so much time on the boring resistance characters and that whiny yid instead of showing us the political and espionage intrigue the Nazis and Japanese get up to.

They could even get creative with the packaging and deliver the game in a beat-up-looking vintage-style film case

Not really, I wish we had a ww2 spy game though.
But i don't think we'll ever get something like that.

I wish MitHC was more of a spy thriller rather than the whole "everyone's obsessed with this alternate universe"

hah, thats a funny joke

I mildly snerked.

So it's not just me.

Wow that image royally fucks my eyes up

Never played it but Saboteur is set in Vichy France. Best I can think of.

Julia consistently acts retarded as fuck and throws everyone she knows under the bus throughout the entire show

Frank is reasonable for the first season but goes full retard and starts acting like Julia in season 2

Literally the only good characters are Smith and the Inspector

Most of the characters are okay, the rebels are just retarded and nearly all of them are completely unsympathetic. The only ones I actually liked are Frank and his squirrelly friend, the rest of them are fucking faggots.

When the usurper who wants to nuke the gooks is more sympathetic than your protagonists you know you have problems.

Killzone.

I liked silent hunter 5. Sadly it is UBI so it takes a shitload of mods and fuckery make it playable.

to make it playable*

What does this include? The classical german architecture mixed with totalitarian brutalism and the functionalist style they stole from jewish designers after murdering them?

You may have confused Germany with another country.

Iron Sky can be some shitty comedy racemixing propaganda, but damn it has some nice space nazi imagery.
Sage for offtopic.

I haven't played it but isn't it set in Paris?

>>>/reddit/

It's National Sociaist, cuck.

Samefag

Never stop pushing the holohoax, eh (((user)))?

Stop posting.

I'm more interested in a game that does a good job at recreating the look and atmosphere of the Holy Roman Empire.

Game where NatSocs won. Too bad the gameplay is kinda shit.

stop pushing your bullshit jew myth, then. Nobody gives a fuck about jews but you keep pushing the fact that six million of you died so you can continue to commit genocide

You were the first retard to even mention the holocaust