#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Martial Arts Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UKZ6z
archive.fo/PxexX
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/KgQ3r
archive.fo/4JWQn
nyaarchive.moe/
nyaa.pantsu.cat
archive.is/HTHT9
frys.com/search?cat=-69562&nearbyStoreName=false&zipCodeFound=true&query_search=external hard drive&pType=pDisplay&fq=100381 Portable_2.5
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100167526&IsNodeId=1&Description=external hard drive&bop=And&PageSize=96&order=BESTSELLING
archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14
twitter.com/AbyssCreations/status/850079851990077440
web.archive.org/web/20170506011317/https://www.digitaltrends.com/android/apple-and-google-plan-to-ignore-esrb-rating-system-for-mobile-games
files.catbox.moe/xnx1fq.webm
twittefollowers.com/buy-twitter-followers/
youtu.be/H2Vw6HgMmTs?t=455
archive.fo/WYe1s
archive.fo/Nav2e
archive.is/3gdEO
twitter.com/contrapoints/status/860649209669844993
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2566675
archive.fo/hRk7p
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/860698923161329664
twitter.com/vid_icarus/status/860671077030277121
archive.is/6pg4h
archive.is/X3YYJ
breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/05/6662086/
archive.is/bIXAp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007-2008
archive.is/JIZkz
archive.8ch.net/threads.html#!v
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124122819/
archive.is/9Z2gG
archive.is/kTHWa
archive.is/ydpuN
archive.is/VbGBU
archive.is/Vpo23
archive.is/f785r
archive.is/OIfQJ
archive.is/dhbv7
archive.is/zMwTo
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/05/urn-dildo-allows-sleep-loved-one/
archive.is/q1dWw
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/860686174930731009
archive.is/4hEU1
translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070239&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006353094&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/511508950605631488
archive.is/wWs9K
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/621032827262476288
archive.is/zf6PA
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/507374080858013697
archive.is/ezbtC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No blogposting.
>>>/4am/

gamergator

BRACE YOURSELVES FOR SOME CRAZY-ASS BREAD

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/UKZ6z

FOR HER

New stuff regarding E3 & the ESA.
ESA Announces 'E3 COLISEUM 2017'
archive.fo/PxexX
What could possibly go wrong?

I've been noticing here on Holla Forums especially in these threads and the Persona thread the whole Persona 5 is Fates level bad for localization due to the minor issues narrative being pushed by connor or some retard goons lately.

You notice that now?

Wew. Also, reposting from last bread. ESRB prototype title. And a higher res version of ESRB logo.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

>IMPORTANT: Director of P5 WANTS to hear feedback from a western audience

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Anymore news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

Fuck, imma need a new HDD

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

archive.is/KgQ3r

It keeps happening

I've notice it before its just much more blatant. Jesus the shills in the Persona thread made so much buzzwords that you could create a new bingo sheet from them.

Should add sjweebs and goons will be much more active now due to the director wanting feedback.

Sheeeit. I hope it's a good omen then. Going to try to roughly hax some ESRB related infographics. Hopefully I can get something haxed out in an hour and a half approx.

Electronic Entertainment Expo shitlord. Film, TV, music, and other entertainment industries can all use electronics to transmit their entertainment. :^)

Speaking of downloading the stuff, how much space does the 12 episode animes roughly take? I got some new thumbdrives & I've considered archiving since the nyaa bullshit happened.

Do they differentiate between the workers building the plants and the workers actually working in them to generate power? I have a hard time believing solar power is so labor-intensive considering PV panels don't even have moving parts and unmanned satellites can function for decades without maintenance.
Also not video games.

I save them at 480p so it usually takes about 1GB

>Electronic Entertainment Expo shitlord. Film, TV, music, and other entertainment industries can all use electronics to transmit their entertainment. :^)
That's true enough with that emphasis, dubs. I wonder what celebretard, I mean talented celebs who are clearly in touch with the young folks and vidyafags they got this year.

And does the the hungry lions come included in that colliseum. :^)

So GamerGate, when do we headpat ?

I'll headpat you now.

I didn't get an email response from Atlus.

I hope they got my message.

Also what the fuck is with that GG thread on leftycuck?

History Revisionism

She knows what she wants and she's going to get it.
headpats

I hope they bring Tom Green or Jamie Kennedy

Also found this when Sandy Hook happened, ESA responded to Jay Rockfeller.
Entertainment Software Association responds to Rockefeller video game bill
archive.fo/4JWQn
This line here disgusts me.

I suppose I'm in good hands then since they're each 128GB. Thanks for the estimation.

All the girls in the game are incredibly headpattable.

Futaba even asks for it at one point.

Nigga, the panels used on satellites are completely different than the ones used in solar farms. The total cost of all the panels in one solar farm wouldn't even cost have of what the panels in a satellite cost

Its revolt tier revisionism.

They clearly got it since they gave a thank you to all the positive feedback.

He said something about GG being about christian religion or some shit I can't remember. I still wonder what does christianity have to do with GG save for one or two user that have typed "Deus vult" in these threads.

What exactly is the anime you're getting these pics from?

What the actual fuck?! At most we make jokes(well half jokingly) on retaking Constantinople but that's it.

inb4 he comes in saying "I was only pretending to be retarded," followed by "by the way, since you never did this when Gerstmann got fired, it's proof that you're misogynists and nothing you say will convince me otherwise."

Goons and leftards trying to rewrite history so that it favours their fanfiction about how gamers are doxers,raiders and how luggage lad dindu nuffin and if he did it was gamers fault for being manipulated by Holla Forums who started it all. From what I can understand of some of the posts there. They also seem to be salty about being called comrade sarcastically. Something to remember.

Here's a part of the OP of the thread. It wasn't really about Christians, but about "Christian conservatives":

Need I remind you that such had been the norm for decades and despite the Gerstmann firing being big news, these cuntservatives didn't pretend to care until a woman left the kitchen. Many GG supporters aren't gamers, or they played one video game once. REAL long-time gamers, such as myself(owned the Atari 7800 and NE when they were new) spit on this shit because we know it's garbage.

fug, last paragraph was supposed to be greentext. It was his words not mine.

reads like a troll post tbh

Talk about refuge in audacity.

Holy shit this some of the most retarded shit I've read historic revision wise on GG and gamer culture I've ever read in my life!

GG started as Holla Forums thing then got support from Holla Forums then when TD started non poozed /a/nons joined in I'm not even sure to begin with how fucking retarded Holla Forums is.

It is based on the amount of energy generated, which is why the number of workers required for solar is fuckhuge, since solar energy is not always readily available and the process itself is fucking slow.

Your way of life disgusts me more than actual cuckolds.

An episode at 1080p should average 500mb, but top tier bluray rips can be up to 1.5gb an episode and they're worth every byte.

All you have to do is post a perfectly sensible question and call them comrade, and you've successfully ran a leftypol thread in circles.

They are just chinese cartoons and I watch them on a tiny 19" screen, no need for more, if we are talking about movies however then 1080p.

Ah yeah, They also said we raided… I don't know what we could have raided, because Moot banned GG on 4chan because he said "it was violating the "no raids" rule". Reanon came into the thread to ask where did GG did raids.
Of course, the commies didn't answer.

Oh hi reanon.

I guess you could say it was extremely painful for them.

That would be 18GB per anime & it would store 7 animes per thumbdrive.
Together, that would be 6GB per anime & it would store 21 animes per thumbdrive.
Hopefully I did the math right…the tough part is choosing which to store.

Shock the goons from FYAD and other cancers on /leftycuck/ can't handle facts.

Never do.

Should of brought friends

Howdy, user.

Yeah, but you don't get to bring friends to Holla Forums, just gommies.

Say, I never heard about corpse flowers blooming for the past months. You got something new?

I love that this image is a mashup of three completely unrelated memes, imagine some meme historian in 100 years trying to figure it out.

They're actually still blooming.

The most recent one bloomed at the very end of April at Muttart Conservatory in western Canada. Phipps Conservatory also has a corpse flower named Barbara that is either on the cusp of blooming or has already bloomed. They've been doing their thing this whole time, but it picked up the most news last year because the rate at which they were blooming was so unprecedented

Anyways, here's the new Intro OC from the hax that was posted.

I feel if more people respected or listened to what shit GG/TD says we wouldn't be in nearly the level of bullshit were in

Looking good user.

Sheeeit.
you're pretty good-ocelot.mp4
Though that one I was thinking more for the ESRB chapter, the ESA title page is fine last time I looked, iirc. The ESRB title is to differentiate it, and give the reader a "this is now a different chapter\bonus round".

Looks on track for the most part. I might suggest giving a bit more space between
and
, and moving their whole alignment slightly over to match the right side of the
B in
That's minor fine tuning though, and play to see which one looks better to you with that IARC logo.
A white text on black squares version, or the official as is version.

Again, otherwise most of it looks to be good and on track. Your fine tuning skills are getting gud mang.

bonus autismode things that no one will care about when I was haxing it. The IARC logo covers the slight gap of the oval orbit around ESRB. Like plugging a hole. The ESA is orbiting the ESRB oval, closer to the IARC, yet far enough from the smaller ESRB logo. Because you know, they're arms length and hands off with each other. :^)

Good morning, faggots!

What? Can someone give more details? How the fuck did that happen?

UK laws yadda yadda

New UK piracy laws, owner didn't want anyone going to jail so he scrubbed it and shut it down himself.

The EU made some bullshit law, and since Nyaa was based in Sweden, they shut it down before they get caught and face about 10 years.

Muh EU directives.

That's the one I was looking for, thanks.
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

Something else I just thought of when I woke up from my sleep Besides being given money by Japanese people for whatever reason despite me saying "No" ties a bit with the ESRB.
Say Capcom were to make another Phoenix Wright game & they decide to take the nature of the newest title to push boundaries, well there might be an offchance that the ESRB might not like what's in the game & they'll say "Change it or it gets banned" even though Capcom might not want to change the content, so they're effectively locked out of the market.

Fuck me, I need to find a new place to get my animes now.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
nyaarchive.moe/

720P vids are like 300MB at minimum. I'd say at least 4GB, give or take.

Then again, I recall some vids in 10-bit and all being 900MB+ per episode for mkvs

To those who might care Milo's announcement starts soon.

lol 69

I love image boards and their silly naming conventions 3ds having .cia s was the best one

saw guardians 2 with a free movie coupon, was pretty good, the ending made me tear.

I'm glad that he's back up in his feet. I hope Milo pays us a visit again and haven't forgotten about us here on Holla Forums.

Milo who?

Quick, if everyone stays perfectly still he wont know we are here and move on

You are making zero sense user.

Cuck and leftycuck aren't welcome here. Fuck off Holla Forums.

He still namedrops GG during speeches and Q&As as "the first group of people to successfully stand up to these [corrupt people], and turn back the tide", usually followed by acknowledging we're the reason he got so popular.

Ok now that Holla Forums is here what next will Connor and friends show up to shill again?

Nice that he still remembers the little guys.

I'm trying to get weebshit through IRC via XDCC, but the transfers are not as fast. Save yourself the bother & just use this Nyaa backup: nyaa.pantsu.cat Better yet, find & bookmark whoever provides your stuff directly.

Assuming my math is right and using 4GB, that would be 32 animes per thumbdrive.

All that 3DCG stuff lost to time, its sad.

You could just get an external hard drive or if you have a few micro sd cards one of these.
Honestly externals HDD are cheaper and can give you 1-3 terabytes of storage space.

It's pretty funny how he thinks we can't tell

Hmm…how cheap? Under $100?

5de033 does not seem to know what IDs are. Sure seems like a fellow goblin gnasher. I keed, just report his shitbaiting gommie goon ass.

I bought a 500 gig External HDD for $50 a 1TB drive was an extra $10.

Fug
I got jewed since they were $35.

Those things still cost double that here

You mean the 1TB drive was $60, right?

Yup

Its sad but.

How quite have our sjweeb friends been on twatter? Also the salt on neofag is fresh
archive.is/HTHT9

CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Wrong page?

nigga what, you just have to look at the bitrate instead of the resolution and you wont be as dumb

All that time and effort spent trying to trick people into hating the P5 localization, wasted.

They either forgot or stopped caring about their SJWeeb friends, for now.

Did something happen? Did Macintosh finally snap and was caught killing a prostitute "to save her from the pain of living in a patriarchal world"?

Where were you when a roidhead annoying faggot upset the balance of French politics and locked himself out of his home within a twenty-four hour time period?

frys.com/search?cat=-69562&nearbyStoreName=false&zipCodeFound=true&query_search=external hard drive&pType=pDisplay&fq=100381 Portable_2.5

Newegg has some deals too, but since I can drive to fry's I would rather get it now than wait a few days for shipping.

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100167526&IsNodeId=1&Description=external hard drive&bop=And&PageSize=96&order=BESTSELLING

FOR HER

lol

door cucked

Fuck no, 780p top, everything else is just a waste of space

I've heard of one very passive aggressive person in that thread also look at page 4.

Look here at how mad they are

Also this is interesting archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14

Has connor said anything about the poll yet?

Fucking kek

Connor might of killed himself after reading it.

I think we know who.

Found the goon. What's FYAD?

Probably

Go sit in the corner for 15 minutes

You blew it

Also made this Cook's Illustrated ESA WIP.

Thanks for the links, I'll keep them bookmarked for any good deals.

So what the fuck was that double babble bullshit all about, all of these characters look obviously gendered, completely brand new sprites, most with feminine traits.

That got a very sensible chuckle out of me. Very nice.

The future is here and womyn are butt bothered.

twitter.com/AbyssCreations/status/850079851990077440

Almost looks like Mercedes Carerra.

The feminists know their time is up.

Makoto looks like a dead ringer for her sister. All she needs to do is dye her hair.

Holy fuck reading the replies

I'm not getting one of these till its self-cleaning.

Did someone say…
HARMONY?

I think someone said
HARMONY

And who exactly establishes the parameters for this?

Least they know where there money is.

I've seen dolls that look better.
Work on your plastic faces nippon

Funny thing is they invite actual women to base the dolls of.

attractive women aren't "normal", only 400 pound landwhales are "normal".

And you could show them the face/body models and they'd still bitch about "unrealistic standards."

I have no idea. I'm still irritated by everything with the Specter knight play through. Fuck that stupid story, and just how little they did with the moveset.

Women can't stand competition, etc, etc. Wasn't there a Greek myth about this? Guy was married to a whore, so he made a statue and fell in love with it?

The name escapes my mind & I'm pretty sure I saved a screencap of it somewhere, but I know who you're referring to.

I need more porn of Shinji's robot mom.

Sisiphus?

Was kind of expecting a speech instead of a house party with some people obviously on drugs. I'm half expecting to see people start fucking in the middle of the house at this rate.

Galatea, anons.

Yeah, it's kinda stupid.

Ugly as fuck, give me a rorikon one

Its funny because they are based on real women

Was that Pygmalion?

There's the name!

They did in that documentary, the woman was interviewing one of the models as they were doing a cast of her body and asking her all these ridiculous questions like "Don't you realize you're being reduced to a sex toy!? How can you be OK with that?!"

The woman who had the cast being made was like

David's a bit of an idiot there, they do make small dildos.

No you, you read over the "only" part

Sisiphus is the boulder guy.

Too 3DPD looking. Hoping for Japan to make anime ones.

I think they'll skyrocket if they negotiate with SEGA & make Phantasy Star Online 2 robogirls. Shouldn't be that hard to fuck up & they could bring back their crazy old 90's marketing spirit back into their blood.

The point is, nobody gets up in arms when Bad Dragon comes out with a dildo the size of a 2-liter Coke bottle. People understand that it's a niche market. But these feminists are worried about being rendered obsolete by what is basically an onahole attached to a copy of Microsoft Cortana, which says a lot more about them than it does about the people who would buy such a contraption.

2D doesnt look good in 3DPD, user.

Idolmaster says no

This isn't Nippon, which is why it's shit. The doll is cringe, the AI is garbage, and it'll a long time before it can even walk because at this point it's mostly full of silicon and rubber. Nearly no mechanics anywhere but the face, so it may as well be a house of horrors animatronic. I just want a GitS tier sexdoll dammit, so I can put my brain in it.

FOR HER

Found this article from 2011 where Google & Apple said they wouldn't use the ESRB…but if you check out who uses IARC.
Apple and Google plan to ignore ESRB rating system for mobile games
web.archive.org/web/20170506011317/https://www.digitaltrends.com/android/apple-and-google-plan-to-ignore-esrb-rating-system-for-mobile-games
Todd_Howard_who's_laughing_now.jpeg

You are right, the more mechanical the better

As much as I have issues with ESRB Google and Apple policies for their stores are worse.

You guys know what's up.

She sounds nice.

It looks better than 3D does, that's for sure.

Pretty sure the last one is a parody account.

This was mentioned some threads ago.
files.catbox.moe/xnx1fq.webm

Is that guy a robot?

God I hope so.

I think its an ayy

No, a guy playing Nier Automata.

Figurines say otherwise.

Just google it

Milo's live soon

I am done with the janiteam logs.

>>>/irc/107
>>>/irc/5264
>>>/irc/5827

Meta.

That documentary made me look up lovedolls (or realdolls or whatever they're called) and now I have a fetish for them.

It was gonna start 30 minutes ago.

Milo's too busy giving and doing blow upstairs to show up.

Three. His waifu is in the back.

Count again, user.

Sad. It's not hurting anybody. I'm never gonna be with another woman again anyway so if I want to buy a fleshlight that I can hug and dress up and stuff, what's the harm?

user, I…

Milo's a liar.

Is marche still suspended?

Looks like it.

I see you post this all the time but context is always lacking.

She sounds like she would be a winner.

Life was not kind to that man, but if he finds happiness there, I wish him well.

Enjoy

Context is the archive, and the accusation made in the first greentext. Did you read any of it?

It was probably the fake followers someone paid to follow him.
Pic related, the artist of the art he stole.

Odd interpretation.

Sounds even more petty than that. Someone bought him 2000 fake followers, so they shut down his account. Some goon was so butthurt about Marche, they bought 2000 bots just to get rid of him.

Reminds me of when autists were using automated system for getting rid of childpron from 4chan to delete all the infinite stratos threads from /m/.

Ah, I see you are a man of culture.

This whole thing has been amusing if nothing else

I have to give the artist credit she did realize that she was being a cunt

how much do followers cost anyways?

You will never be this pathetic.

Got something close to what you're looking for.
exhentai.org/s/5bccb415b4/878592-1

someone purchased like 2000 bot followers for my account and mass reported me

Look Marche, someone's virtue signalling at your expense.

By the way if I remember right, we're going with the refined white border for the ESA OC?

It's more funny that despite marche trolling and making fun of them so much, the artist blamed and called themselves a dick

Aw, now that's cute.

I'm still amazed that someone got that asshurt.

I'd say yes, from previous bread discussion and critique that choices seems best. I'm thinking the same treatment for the ESRB bonus round\level.

I fully admited to being a cunt since the very beggining in response to them being passive aggressive

Its the fault of that retard that stuck his nose in and blew it up without reason that shit happen and the artist knows it

I've read this before it just seems like fanboyism for Tyson and personal asshurt for Milo. I'm not fan nor a hater of Milo so maybe I don't understand.

Overrating Swedish artist and autistic furry a match made in hell.

Like what the fuck did he even want from you anyway?

Tyson's or mine?

No, Tyson is a fucking liar too.

(chekt)
Misread your post. No, because it's not him saying it had anything do with his failure at UT.

Sure sounds like it to me.

I see he's back to amping up the flamboyance when he's on camera.

You gonna get your account back Marche? I have a morbid fascination watching you shitpost. It's like watching a dog take a shit, disgusting and fascinating at the same time.

wouldn't feel like Milo otherwise honestly

Yep. He's back.

Can I get a realdoll trap?

This was the OC that may need the black border, which looks better?

you totally can

twittefollowers.com/buy-twitter-followers/

Metal Fever
CLANG CLANG CLANG

Okay, I'll give a little leeway. This is still Milo saying Tyson blamed racism for his failure at UT citing an article with two quotes weakly supporting that argument, and one where Tyson clearly states racism was an insignificant factor, "if" it was at all.

Main takeaways are that he's starting a new book publishing company, going back on campus tours, and holding a free speech week at Berkeley(so expect more brawls against communists there)

How about making it an anime instead of a human?

Could I get my waifu from this?

Tell me if it's funny and I might watch it later.

So business as usual, as though the Reagan Battalion shit never happened?

I'm fine with this.

You really just seem to have something against Milo and are nitpicking.

That was quite the project.

not sure but if you have the dosh you could probably work something out

Marche should be suspended from life

Nothing funny really, bunch of half naked attractive whores though

Why is it almost always, it's women who are ugly on the inside and outside that hates clang love.

Hmm, I think I like movie2.png, and movie4.png (the second and last one posted).

Probably leaning more towards the first one, movie2.png, the last one.

I do have the dosh. However, I live with my folks.

(s)he will never be real.

Fucking amazing work user.

Durrr, make that

Thanks. But I think I like them mostly because they resemble 3D models from games like Honey Select or Dead or Alive.

Transformation into a doll isn't for me.

>>>/irc/6456
This one about /a/ got my attention

Missed opportunity.

Well he certainly knows how to make a return.

HOL' UP
HOL' UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
DAT
WE WUZ GREEKZ N' SHIET?

What is with SJWs not being able to discern reality from fiction

And yes real dolls with dicks exist if you want a trap, the doll is made 100% to the clients specification.

Those fucking tits. Nice

Dunno if it's been brought up, but that thing with the old Nye show saying chromossomes define your gender, and that part being removed, are Fake News™.

youtu.be/H2Vw6HgMmTs?t=455

(heiled)
That would be you taking things out of context. Just because Tyson said he experienced racism doesn't mean he blames his failure at UT on it, just like he said he didn't. He doesn't even claim it was necessarily a factor. "If race was at play in all this, it was only at the edges of the experience." - Mike Tyson
Milo cited an article with this quote while saying Tyson "blamed racism" and "insist[ed] that racism is responsible for his academic failures". If you can't see how this is not only shoddy journalism, but lying and unethical attack of character and there's plenty of easy ethical ways to attack Tyson's shitty character then you're being willfully blind.

Milo article archive.fo/WYe1s
Article Milo cited archive.fo/Nav2e

Ive emailed twitter so fuck knows really if they will or not
I got a backup account if they dont but wont really tell anyone its mine till heat has died down so I wont get banned for ban evasion or whatever

Just ignore him

fuck off fart

I'll pass.

>She was what converted me to 2D faggotry.

That picture you saw was fake news, but there was a segment removed (that didn't contain Bill) on Netflix.

[email protected]/* */ starlight stage is a game for Phones, you get a group of idols and play songs ala Guitar hero… hold a second I put two videos.

Those images are from the idols you unlock special suits or chapters

Good taste. Shy, sweet, has a dick, what more can you want?

You sure it's him? Not that I like Fart or anything, but didn't know he had a grudge against milo.

Fart does dislike Milo but its more likely to be the guy that got cucked by a dyke.

he has a huge one because he was humping margarets leg who was butthurt about milo basically dumping her when the whole ralph slack group shit happen

Fart has given margaret a bunch of money and hovered around her like the stalker he is and she left him because well free money from a creepy loser

Honestly user it seems you have a personal problem with Milo this just reeks of personal dislike.

I also found this archive.is/3gdEO

Oh god. Do you have the cap? I never saved it.

At a cursory glance I sthought she had 3 breastesesses. Like that 3 titted martian woman from Ahnold's Total Recall.

Anyhow. Very rough proto WIP of possible prologue page for ESRB series.

You unlock idols and you unlock chapters, Embed related is the story of a Cake Idol, 26 years, her dog died, lost her job and kind of suicidal, here the producer (you) try to snap her out of that by giving her a new purpose.

Gee, who'd have thunk it? Well worth the article.

He's not really wrong, they're constantly fucking up in terms of opsec and its not like its bad writing because you have multiple characters catch them over their fuckups.

persona
isnt
real
life

Trust but verify. Saying my pointing out Milo lied is just because I didn't like him is equivalent to SJWs saying GG only pointed out the breaches of ethics because they just didn't like the women crying for attention at the center of it.

I thought he meant disorganized as in inventory tetris or gameplay mechanics. Reading his ramblings, he seems to be missing a tampon for his mangina or something. Is he akshually complaining about how in RPGs a bunch of characters are a bunch of noobs in the beginning, then become more powerful as they level up\ being played or shit?

What faggotry is he spouting?

You know what Persona 5 needs? Completely competent characters who always know what to do, who have zero faults, who win every time. Makes the story real interesting.

Semi-Final revision of the refined ESA OC.

Yea I kinda agree here, I don't believe much of the stuff on Milo's sight, at the end of the day he's pushing himself pretty hard which is fine.

And someone that really loves pickles.

I think you're being overly defensive here, he seems to be giving an analysis of an element of the story, I don't see him saying that this is actually a bad thing.

Then why's he writing a whole fucking article about it like it matters?

The title page, that one you have is for the ESRB series, the one you have previous, the ESA one is fine, and fits the ESA series. Other than that, looks on track.

Because he has to write about something because that's his job, Persona 5 is a popular game, and its the type of headline that gets clicks.

There's a difference between writing a review saying some characters make really stupid decisions, and writing a whole article about it, even more so when the game calls the stupidity of the characters out.

Yea the Persona crew being dumb asses isn't that weird, it was the same in P4 till Naoto came along.

Title page for the ESA series, hopefully I saved the right version.

Uh, yeah. They're a bunch of highschoolers given power that they don't know what to do with.

That's part of the plot of the game. With the first palace they do it out of necessity. The 2nd palace they go looking for, they do it because they have those powers and think they can change the world. The 3rd palace is them trying to do the same as the 2nd palace, but there's far more at stake because of the events that happen.

It isn't until Makoto joins that the party begins to become slightly more organized.

The stakes ramping up and power going to their heads comes to bite them in the ass by the 5th palace. But by the time of the 5th and 6th palaces they're all well aware of the rules of the other world and have grown accustomed to their powers. All throughout the game they learn and adapt rapidly to the other world, their situations, etc. And they begin to approach things in a much smarter way, despite fighting for their lives at this point. And this is shown most at the end of the 6th palace where they use the rules they learned of the palaces to outsmart the villains, then launch a surprise attack on them.

Honestly I don't see the need for an article about it? You didn't see articles about how 2B is a soldier android who got the short end of the stick, or how Kiryu is an odd yakuza because he has a heart of gold.

It feels kinda stupid to focus on one game.

Did you just stop reading halfway through my post or something?

Certain events in game give you new cards, those cards are the pics you see, along with those cards, they unlock a suit for that idol that can be seen in the MV mode that just show then singing and dancing like in a concert… embed related, the song of the girl in the OP

And that's all, if you want to download the game, it's japan only, it has to be download with strict instructions and with a Chinese apps that fill your phone with virus… that's why you have to be careful.

You did, yes.
Although is it better to look like pic related?

Anybody here watch the show "Fargo"? It's a well written show where some criminals are really fucking stupid, adds to the charm, and no action is made that's out of character.

What is it with Idolmaster and depressing backstories?

You're continuing to put words in my mouth and ignoring that I specifically pointed out that nowhere does he say its a bad thing.

It can't be played on PC with a phone emulator of some kind?

Honestly both looks quite gud to my eyes, I actually have a problem choosing which one looks better. I genuinely like both, the first one has that nice looking highlight shine. The second one looks a bit more understated but classy.

I'll probably lean towards the second, more understated one but that first one still has that nice shine. It's not a bad problem to have I guess.

I'm not saying your asshurt just that it feels like you have something personal that's all. I get where you’re coming from even if I think some of them are subjective.

Every article I've seen on P5 has been passive aggressive as all hell this game really made them asshurt but they aren't full able to fully attack this game like they would in the past.

Considering that the ESRB title card is also transparent, I think going for the 2nd may work to fit in.

Nope you still would need a touch screen to perform that and even so it's hard, a tablet is also a good option the game is optimized for both Android and iOS.

No idea but those are the stories that makes you effort to save that girl from her cruel tragedy

twitter.com/contrapoints/status/860649209669844993

Dat shine tho'. But yeah, that would work. Saved both to my machine, that shine is still snazzy to my eyes.

Is Lego Star Wars Clone Wars worth getting? I'm going to grab either it or The Complete Saga with my Valve funbucks because they've been sitting there for almost a year, unused
saging because this isn't on-topic

Very well. Should get started on the ESRB OC or "PC Gaming: The Easy Way"? I was thinking of using Lain for the PC OC cover.

Lego fag that you?

I remember renting The Complete Saga on Wii back when Blockbuster and I think Hollywood Video were still around, I remember it being enjoyable, but having come directly off of playing the GC versions of Lego Star Wars I and II at the time, it felt underwhelming. I haven't played enough of Clone Wars to tell you whether or not it's better or worse, so it's really your call.

Your time is yours to do with as you please, honestly mang you were the one that basically started all of this, I just do rough hax.

That said, your eye for typeface\font, and fine tuning ability is improving with every iteration, and I kind of still need your assist to finish the ESRB stuff. That one does not have too much work, but can I ask you to help me out a bit more, before you get on the PC gaming the easy way series?

Gomen and dogeza, I am basically humbly asking for your help finishing the redpill, before starting the PC series. I will help out with what I can on the pc series if you want later on.

No, I've just had cash sitting in my Steam wallet for ages and nothing has cropped up to spend it on.

Isn't the bump limit like 700 replies? I've played The Complete Saga, but I'm not sure if Clone Wars is better by enough to get it instead. Can only afford one and I have to wait for freeleech on GGN to pirate.

Threads stop getting bumped after 300 replies.
The rule is to make a new thread at 700 or page 13

Shows how little attention I actually pay, I guess.

Oh nonono, that's being generous of you! The real credit goes to that user who asked about looking into the ESRB in one of the early threads & then finding that Anita tweet that just snowballed into what it is today.
Sure, that's fine.
It will be a helping hand for me.

Sheeit, for sure I remember the ESRB early digs. I somewhat remember that post about the Sarkey tweet. That user iirc mentioned repeatedly now that I think about it, "hey didn't anyone notice this weird with anita on their twitter feed" or such.
Thank you mang, you are a life saver.
Then I will do what I can to help out on that pc series.
Thanks again, really.

What is with all this back patting? I thought we liked head patting?

Anytime. For the bonus round of the ESRB content, is it mainly going through the ESRB documents that were downloaded? Like pics related?

Well if you insist

I prefer ass pats, myself.

Basically, but trying to fit the recently learned info, possibly finding a way to link it as a source text\archive. Right now the main thing I can think of is fitting and editing and further refining.

That point 3 on the ESRB OC for example, the "which would you trust" was fixed up, to mention cost. Now just finding a way to show "and here is the paper to prove it" etc.

Isn't he a regressive leftist?

You mean Backpacking, right?

No, for instance he's bitched about LePen wanting to raise taxes for social programs.

obligatory >we
:^)

That sounds athletic.

sensible chuckle.gif

Only for women, though. I'm not grabbing some guy's ass.

Please God kill me. I don't have you fags to back me up in this.

Considering how much content has been downloaded, condensing them into a easy-to-understand format will be tricky. There's also no way of archiving the stuff since "Robots.txt" pops up & archive.is refuses to work.
I'd also like to see about maybe using what I said earlier as a hypothetical example
I'm sold on the Past, Present, & Future theme. One thing I should also mention is how I might be seeing "Without the ESRB, the government would be determining vidya's content and you don't want that" as a common point (Though I'd love to see them try in the age of the internet where anyone can get what they want.)

where is the source for these. They seem cute.
I know it is idolmaster

Artist is Chameleon, sorry for the danbooru tag but it's the only place they are translated

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2566675

some are translated and others not.

Look are you going to be a team player or not. There is no 'i' in TEAM. Pat an ass or get ass patted, just get something patted, ass wise in one way or another.

No need to do that imo, that would be overkill. It's just one specific info I was looking to try to fit in, the cost issue. Which was point 3 in that ESRB oc, iirc.

That's one of my favourite baseball traditions

They do the same thing for a dude who rarely homers, like a pitcher or utility infielder and it's always great.

I've got no problem with patting ass, but it's going to be a woman's ass.

wat

That doesn't sound far right at all

All right. I assume the 3 points mentioned in the trust OC will have their own pages? For instance…
Or since its the bonus round, it's going to be as few pages as possible?

Basically
I need a new vice, vidya isn't cutting it any more.

As he's going through this government funded program he's realizing that he can't get work as a developer without nepotism and industry connections. You have suck it up and throw away your morals/convictions to gel with your boss/co-workers. Speaking out against anything makes you an undesirable that won't be able to work in any area under their influence.

Most of the Euro "far right" nationalist parties are essentially social democrats on economic issues (if their campaign platforms are to be trusted that is).

She wants France to stay France and French money to go to French people instead of refugees and immigrants, this is "far right" in today's time.

I'm thinking few pages as possible, we're in editing and refining mode. Only adding if it's absolutely crucial. Which iirc the point of cost, was.

So right now just brainstorming in how to fit that specific proof, like akshually including the specific paper in the oc, or a an archived link to just that one page that has the cost, that kind of thing.

why is tech like this? Its strange, for a bunch of faggots that believe diversity is strength, anybody who doesn't act the same way gets blackballed. What happened to being able to work with people who may believe different things to you?

Like uploading the PDF somewhere where it can be read & archived?

Why do fags think tech is left wing? When did tech progression become a solely left wing thing did I miss something?

Either nobody stood up to them and they steamrolled their way through or because it was filled with bands of losers desperate to make their love of technology commonplace to the point of irrevocably damaging everything they loved about it.
tl;dr spineless faggots and thirsty faggots

Pretty much this. Doesn't help that the Silicon Valley poison has been spreading.

It's part of the left's attempts at meme magic.
The right's full of old, obnoxious people who don't understand technology and don't care and the left is full of young people who adopt and embrace all forms of technology, even the parts that fuck everything up.
This is shit they've been trying to justify for fucking decades.

Yeah, even more specific for this one I'm thinking, may not have to be PDF just yet, just the specific page where the ESRB cites the cost and numbers.

Just that one page as an archive link, thoughts?

When everything became centralized in silicon valley and they started forcing people to move there instead of working together online. You get this situation in which tech companies are left wing or at least push out left wing messages thinking it generates positive PR if you prefer that interpretation.

The poison spreading is the absolute worst fucking thing about it.
Fucking transplants need to be gassed harder than what the kikes got in WW2.

The one thing I hate is that people in those positions are always "rules for thee but not for me". Diversity is important because it gives you different viewpoints, but we're looking for diversity in skin color not diversity of opinion. What's wrong with you that you can't tolerate my lifestyle? Oh but I don't have to tolerate your decisions, no one has to tolerate intolerance.

I really enjoyed my internship doing IT stuff at the schools because the guys I was working with weren't weirdly political. Mostly republican but not blindly so we actually had a lot of really good conversations about what was going on in the world, what Trump was doing right or what he's ruining, and since a bunch were in the military they had some good insight on the bombings last month. And there were a couple of guys who were hardcore dems but we were all friends who could get along so you know, you get both sides of the story and each side has some good points. I feel like if you aren't getting information from both sides, like if you just live in one box you're whole life, you're just totally blind to the actual state of the world.

Sounds good, but I'm still not sure how archiving it will work.

Prices on everything are going up because we have all these fucking rich Toronto families moving in so they can charge more and instead of having forests and fields and stuff to look at while I drive to work now it's just row after row of identical mcmansions.

If that doesn't work, it might come down to just including the specific page into the infograph, or have it added as a page. It does not have to be right now at this second, give it some thinking and mulling over.

spineless faggots and thrisgy niggers is exactly why shit is so fucked, people so desperate for even a sniff of pussy they'll do anything

Sorry user but I'm a bit happy the cancer here in Toronto is fucking off elsewhere.

Very well.

I can't unsee "Radioactive pussy" from Reanon.

Hey, guys, I just realized something?

There is absolutely nothing fun about being the idea guy. I mean, yeah, it's great to see your idea getting tossed around and used (And, I'm not going to say which ideas are mine because that misses the entire point of what we're doing), but it sucks to see someone take your idea, find a way to make it work, and then put it into action. And, the reason why it lacks any sense of enjoyment is because you know, not as deeply as you'd think, that you were capable of throwing that together with just as much quality as the guy putting it into action (If not, better quality because it was your idea.

Also, now saying this, it makes a lot more sense why the gaming press (And, the press in general) throw a scathing fit whenever something is made without any of their involvement.

Probably not saying anything new here, but just something I wanted to say.

So I just read the new attack angle that our feminist "friends" are going for regarding Persona 5 now that their "failed localization" narrative didn't have an impact. Pretty petty, huh? If they want a fucked up party system in a RPG, they haven't played Persona 1 to 3, oh wait, they don't.

While I've already posted about this info many breads ago, it was from a different source whereas this is from the ESA's old site. It was Gallagher's past before he joined the ESA.
archive.fo/hRk7p

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/860698923161329664

twitter.com/vid_icarus/status/860671077030277121

Gamergate did Trumpcare goys

Was it the gynoid sexbot idea? Because there's still room for lots of improvement there. Don't let your dreams stay dreams. :^)

Archive

Cancer doesn't just fuck off, it spreads. You still have cancer in the original site, it's just everywhere else too.

Even if it's already been archived, just post the archive.

I feel for the faggots out west who have to deal with those retards moving in mass due to them making Toronto a wasteland.

No, it's more akin to spreading.

Easy

archive.is/6pg4h
archive.is/X3YYJ

Please, if I did Trumpcare I wouldn't just take their insurance, I would have them all euthanized.

I hear there's good money out west, if you're willing to do manual labour. I can't anymore or I'd move. I just can't stand seeing my hometown violated by these goddamned rich hipsters.

Trumpcare only has some fairly minor changes from Obamacare anyways, they're losing their minds like its killing people in the streets.

On another note Drybones is having a lot of fun with this whole French election.

Literally the only educated criticism I've heard about it is "it only band-aids the unsustainability issue."

What is wrong with these people?

From what I understand, the only difference with regard to the 'pre-existing conditions' that he's complaining about is that it would allow states to decide on them.

user its worse here I could tell you the living hell the last few sane people living here have to deal with but that be going more off topic.

Well, Kurt's been caught downloading CP before, for one. Second, he sued his own mother. Third, he claimed a strobe gif gave him a seizure, when his type of epilepsy isn't photosensitive and he admits that he was drinking and sleep-deprived at the time.

But we're the bad guys.

And I'm sorry but that guy seems to have a decent list of things he writes for, surely he can afford some insurance.

Which obviously is not the issue that the left has with it.

Thankfully they're still the minority out here, but they don't fit in at all. At least I've got video games to keep me company.

He's an annoying faggot but I have a lot more dislike for mainstream journalists than him and watching them get fucked with is always good fun for me.

Don't people wish death and misery on others they see as evil all the time in these threads?

Only on the truly irredeemable pieces of shit.

I don't wish death on anyone, physical harm? Sure.

Take that shirt gate faggot Piante, he is the only person I'd like to see viciously beaten.

Not killed or anything, just a horrific ass beating to teach him his bullshit has consequences.

I personally don't. I want nearly all of them to be alive for a long time.
if behind bars for the shit they've done (not wrongthink, actually done it like the sociopaths they are) counts as misery, meh I guess. :^)

Oh, the one that responded to people calling him a dick for the article with "you can't criticize me, I'm a cripple?" Yeah, what a real piece of work he is.

I can't remember seeing anyone wish for a family member of someone to suffer, the actual object of dislike, sure.

breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/05/6662086/
I had to look and see how bad the unemployment got under the Obama years. We went into 10% unemployment and that stimulus package went to left wing causes that did nothing but waste money. Forgot what year the bank bailout was.

Most of these people complaining about the obamacare crap are people who can afford something in the private sector instead of the public option.

I'm not the man who wish suffering on others. Right now I wish to Heaven that I was after all the things these idiots have make me go through, but I'm not.

That also describes Minneapolis pretty well, just replace draft dodgers with FUCKING SOMALIS.
t. uni student in Minneapolis

Speaking of the French election (in 2 days), I read an article recently about the election result potentially not meaning as much as you think:

archive.is/bIXAp
https*://*www*.*washingtonpost*.*com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/05/03/frances-critical-election-happens-in-june-not-in-may/

>France’s critical election happens in June, not on Sunday

tl;dr you need a Le Pen President *and* a Le Pen-aligned premier to equal something more like a US president

If Le Pen wins, it becomes plausible that French citizens will vote a FN majority into parliament too a month later (which would allow Le Pen to appoint a premier with her political beliefs). But if they don't, I think Le Pen basically has no choice but to appoint a canidate of the parliament's liking. The question is, how will the nation react if Le Pen wins? Will it give her party a "boost" or will there be a "recoil" away from her party? The article points out that a divided government is fairly common in France. A French president that doesn't get to choose a premier will basically only have control over foreign policy.

I didn't read the tweet. Yeah, GG doesn't ever wish harm upon innocents.

Jesus Christ, and these people claim that their opponents are the ones that aren't human.

Every time.

Toronto sdesaeervcesa sa nucxzlesar holoxzcsausat my keybosarsd isa saxzcing up nowq sansd i dson't knowq wqhy help

Sounds like someone needs another seizure gif

Did he ever calm down? I stopped following him after he got all crazy, apparently from steroid misuse.

The uncuckening is progressing.
Uh, according to that graph, unemployment was on the rise as the Obongo administration began, and went down significantly over the course of most of his presidency, with it just now getting back to pre-2007 levels as the administration ended.

Takes it away but gives states money if you put the sickos in their sicko category so they don't die.
Maybe someday people will realize the inelasticity of health care pricing and why the even the vigorous strength of free markets can fuck it up beyond all recognition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007-2008
How old are you guys?

guess im using the fucking screen keyboard now. so much for vidya

Yes, the bubble burst around 2007, but that was before Obongo.

get a real keyboard you fucking loser

Why the fuck is this so amusing?

I have a nice keyboard but it started acting up after I went to the bathroom.

Schadenfreude

Didn't help the whole thing was manufactured during the Clinton years so niggers could get houses they couldn't fucking afford.

not all of us can afford the mattel keyboard with built in ant farm

Look at him.
Look at him and laugh.
It's pretty fucking comfy to type from the armrests tbh onii-fam

The keyboard is fine, that user is actually having a gif induced seizure. :^)

I think it's because reading out what you typed in my head is really fucking funny.

lol

so are you gone from twitter for good. I miss the shitposting.

lmao get a real keyboard faggot

holy shit thats almost a big of a meme keyboard as a HHKB

probably my @marchewasright account is gone
twitter are fucking bullshit at restoring accounts, I've got a backup account I made in 2014 but its got no followers and I dont wanna advertise it just yet because they might ban it for ban evasion or something just as dumb

I jusat wqsantwqesad to plsay visadweo gsawevmsa. WQsakwqe mwqe up insaisadewq.

Sorry user, but I eventually want to get a $10,000 super villain chair with those things embedded at the end of the armrests so I can splay myself onto that chair and never use my legs again until I die of a brain blood clot.

All a true gamergay needs

Very rough WIP of the hax provided.

Years ago there were some times where I've wished the worst kinds of pain on people I hate, like being tortured and hurt, even people related to them just for merely being related. I was far more negative and emotional back then, I was a teenager, haha. It was before the worst part of my depression.

Wishing misery on people you think are actively harming others seems like natural (depending on how you define misery). Commies, antifa for easy examples. Cliques and gatekeepers. sjws suppressing and ruining cultures, pushing their ideology on children, slandering others for disagreeing.

But never really for simply disagreeing.

So did they even tell you the reason, or is it just straight-up nuked?

suck it up and go along with it until you get enough connections or find a place that isn't pozzed. good luck and try not to lose yourself.

nope nothing from them
this is basically my account when I log in, I can check notification but cant use anything else

Well, nice knowing you user. I'm sorry the seizure.gif got you. :^)
F

And once again, someone who failed english. The dumbass meant sympathy most likely, but the left have lacked true sympathy and empathy for decades now. They only feign it if they can profit off of it.

Wew lad, as annoying of a furry you can be, I hope you get your account back.

WHATA FUCK MAN I CANT STOP LOL XDDDDDD

eh followers can be replaced
not that id ever be able to get 2k again but there are a good chunk of people who will follow me and enough who will spread my autism and abuse across twitter

like mombot and panda,, they will boost my shit easily

Hmm, this one looks tricky when dealing with more colors. The ESRB and the ESA logo might have to be separated. Maybe shift the ESRB closer over to Markels? I might have to get a bit of shut eye soon-ish, but I will take a look and do some small hax on it if you don't mind later on.

I still can't believe that tweeting a random pic about a penguin and his waifu is what got you banned after all this time.

NO
BAD
TACTICS

yoshi.gif

Gonna need a little hax, I don't understand what you mean.

I can do a small hax, gotta take care of another matter for about 10-15 min though, I will do an example hax after and post it.

Off topic
>>12492479
I found two results with "Yassy + Reimu + Drugs" on ex/nhentai sites one being Touhou Ero Atsume which I really like, but neither contain this. Where'd you find it?

Man, I'm really upset about that keyboard. Now I have to use this old one with all sorts of grime on the keys and no nice media buttons. I can't adjust my volume or pause stuff from it or anything. I also now feel bad for every time I hit that poor thing in anger. I'm pretty sure this is because I slopped some water on it about 3 hours ago.

Think that's bad? The keyboard that I originally used for RPG Maker 3 on PS2 is from 2005!

Very rough hax, definitely not final. Missing some things, such as maybe a copy text indicating that Lowenstein and Markels represents the Past voice and opinion.

>I slopped some water on it about 3 hours ago
you fucked up, that thing is dead

Spill proof bottles only dumbass, pic is you.

I have a personal attachment to that keyboard though so it's like losing a friend. It has sentimental value. Took it apart, wiped everything that was damp down, and put it back together. Maybe after drying for a few days it will work again.

I shook out all of it that I could right away and it was fine for a while so I thought it was okay. That was a gift from my wife and I can't even find any sites stocking that model anymore. The few that list it have the wrong colour. This is very upsetting.

Here it is.

Nice quoting there faggot.
I would've missed your post if Yassy hadn't caught my eye.

It's on his pixiv, most recent post.

I swear I added an extra space so the spoiler wouldn't fuck it up.

Hmm, better, but still needs some iteration. No need to rush this one though imo.

Off hand I think I like the ESA full color logo on this one, but I also like the flat all white logo of the ESRB in

So maybe a combo of the two. And I still need to hax in the text to clarify that lowenstein and markels are prior figures. IIRC you may have a more updated base oc, I used an outdated one because reasons.

(Reasons because i fugged up and didn't save it that time. Probably means it;s time to rest a bit, theres still some time left for finishing the EESRB series)

Alrighty. I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

I'll do the same. We'll compare and take what's best from each hax and so on.

Aight gnight goitergoblins. Don't have any seizures or spill liquids on keyboards, that would be supergay and etc.

She's not around anymore but she got it for me when we were in high school and I've used it ever since. It has a pause button and a next track button and it's nice. A couple of the keys have the ink worn right off them and grooves in them from the way I position my hands, I guess. It's not a high-end keyboard but it was a gift and I love it a lot and would like to be able to use it again.

Shelter volunteer user?

No. I don't think I have a name in the threads. I'm usually here, though.

It's almosy time for new 2hu are you ready?

I only play the 2hu fighters

I miss that guy, cannot say anything positive due to my contrarian mememagic.

I hope he is not fine and his life hasn't gotten better.

I miss that guy. Hope he's doing better.

Also the keyboard looked pretty basic inside so it should be okay if it dries, right? All I saw were the keycaps, little rubber bits right under each one, and a couple plastic-looking sheets. At least that was what's under the affected area. I didn't see anything that could actually be "fried" or anything.

Meanwhile on Tumblr, TRUMPCARE makes RAPE LEGAL somehow despite the fact that all it does is at worst return things to the way they were before the ACA.
I know Tumblr is shit, water is wet, etc. But I like to see the shit my friend's wife reblogs.

Archive of the article they link to:
archive.is/JIZkz

have you got rice?

Not handy. I already pulled it apart and wiped off any water I found, though. I have a furnace that runs, I guess I could leave it near that.

I actually have one of these somewhere for playing PSO back in the day.

leave it on a cold AC vent or something, iirc better than heater. Cold air is dry, don't make it humid on that thing. Jesus fuck don't kill it.

Usually its ironic or not truly serious, just as a reaction
at least from most people, though I do think some people deserve death and misery. Hilary Clinton is one of them, as do a few other people. Anyone involved in Pizzagate as well.

The only vent I can find at floor level comes out of a wall. I don't know if that will work.

its disingenuous as fuck tbh, especially considering those numbers have been truly awful.

what did they mean by this?

It's also compatible with the original animal crossing and a few wii games surprisingly

I think they're still mad about that GamerGate thread today

>>>/sudo/36710
Any archive boards related to GG besides /ggis/ and /ggarchive/ not restored yet? go post in that thread, or for any other board ya care about for that matter
I can't think of any other archive boards though.

Is there one thing that communists are NOT mad at, save for perhaps punched "nazis"?

I don't think so user

nope
I claimed my board ages back

Golly, who could have seen this coming?

You think eventually they will find a way to lock men up for having one of these sex bots, but I think rather than banning them they'll instead seek to ruin them. They'll infiltrate companies making them & start cramming feminism in to the AI & fat into the models while using the press to say men want this agenda. Just like vidya.

If they make sexbots feminist I'll just wait for the ai-chan model and import it

Ow the edge.

Do we have a working archive yet? I need to look at a non-GG thread from late last month because I'm stupid.

Kind of. archive.8ch.net/threads.html#!v

I think I know what the people who like the crow monster in dark souls felt like

That's the kind of shit that pisses me off so much.

That's unfortunate, they don't have the posts I was looking for. Somebody linked me some music and I just capped the posts to check out later. It only occurred to me now that I might need more than a thumbnail of the embedded Youtube videos to find the songs.

Crop the thumbnail and image search, if you haven't already.

The problem is that they're just album covers. I don't know which specific songs they are. Plus, looking at them more closely, the post numbers don't match up with post numbers in the archives. So it might not even be Holla Forums. But I don't frequent other boards. Unless the archive has a different timezone than me, I guess.

Well I think I found the right thread on archive.is but the snapshot is from hours before I was there. That sucks.

Yeah, it's definitely the right thread. One of those stupid "forums" that steals 8ch posts has it up still. No embeds, though.

Thats a good series user and I spent 6 hours painting a gundam model, and 30 on its tiny fucking heads panel lines, but I had fun how was everyone elses day?

Great. I met some friends and played Commander for like 6 hours. Won about half the games.

Sorry to hear that user.
I hope ya find the music also it can't hurt to post the thumbnails here in case one of us autists wants to help ya out

In my quest to write the most internally perverted and bold MC, I wrote out a forniphilia chapter and a peculiar chapter where he bathes with two undead lolis and manages to rationalize to himself that violating them proves that he would never violate them.

It was a good day.

It's not really that big a deal because I can tell what albums they're from, it's just kind of annoying not knowing the exact songs that were embedded. I'll just download the entire albums.

Thats good man. Nice dubs

I have no responses to that other than "ok" and "nice dubs"

the guardians 2 was good, saw it for free. Made me cry at the end like a leetle bitch

LOOK AT THIS SASSY FUCKING OWL

**So the job I got is working in the lumber department at home depot. Pay's better than my old job by a lot and its only part time. I just have to wait for the drug test to clear up and I can start before wednesday.
I'm going to have to talk to a lot of contractors and drive a forklift. I should really learn to speak better spanish**
I drank about 2 monsters and have been up for about 47 hours. I'm not making any sense

pls no blogpost

Go the fuck to sleep. Get off of the internet, turn off your shit, lyedown and try to sleep man, the past thing you want is to be in a hospital before your first day and ease up the monster

If it's shiny, don't sniff it.

I HATE MARCHE

same

he is our token furry

You did good user, you did good.

How again did Momiji end up being associated with Trump again?

We're on Holla Forums. We are the underbelly of the internet, we are unsalvageable assholes and may or may not conduct shady activities. Of course we wish death and tell each other's to kill ourselves, and generally say terrible things. We generally lack empathy and sympathy when other's ask for it, and for the lulz or keks is all the motivation is needed sometimes to enact on something.

Then you have people like Kurt. These people are ones trying to morally judge others.These are the "normal" people, likely more integrated in society and influence it. They want to control and censor. They want the world in their image. They talk about the good and fluffy, diversity, inclusiveness, and all that jazz. Helping the oppressed, equality, social justice, whatever you can think of. Yet, when you push them just a little bit, when they don't get their way, their true colors show: they're more despicable then us, the despicable.

just did

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124122819/

Makes my heart fuzzy seeing all that appreciation for GG back on halfchan's Holla Forums. Or at least, it's weird seeing virtually no straight up buttmad commie or goon there or some stupid revoltfag crying about PR or e-celebs compared to our Holla Forums. Speaking of which, was 8/pol/ really that bad it made a portion of anons actually go back over there?

I personally don't wish ill on anyone unless they prove themselves to be a real danger to those around them. And in that case, they need to have already proven themselves as such. Otherwise I just call them idiots. I certainly can't speak for anyone else of course. But even still, there is a huge difference between some random anonymous person saying so in an anonymous image board, and one saying so on a personal account with their name on it. We can say it on a whim very easily and not have to mean it. The person on twitter has to own up to it.

Not to mention none of us here are really claiming the moral high ground. And I can't even remember anyone acting like and wishing suffering on the family without said family being just as shitty.

I don't visit Holla Forums outside of some interesting sounding threads that show up on Holla Forums's homepage but I've heard that it's been getting raided a lot recently by Holla Forums, goons, and the likes.

iamkebab's hotpocketeering is what pissed off Holla Forumsacks I think.

Looking at /polk/, the other boards, and even on other sites like meguca's Holla Forums, they really have been working tirelessly to divide and eradicate it, huh? Shame about /sp/ leaving for /76/chan. Also:

>>>/senran/207023

How many have turned into or revealed to have been faggots after using discord and mumble? I remember those irc cliques not meshing well with us and the rest of Holla Forums at all.

It's not the hotpocketeering itself but rather the fact that he is inconsistent about it like holding different standards for others from ones he holds for himself

AI-chan's creator who's likely running the channel Sharon Apple style is sitting on a gold mine.

I only one I want dead is (you).

Considering Holla Forums and the ggr burnouts yes, I know that's redundant have successfully landed a beachead in Holla Forums and are running guerilla attacks in every thread, the board is a jungle minefield right now.

Florida university to award degree to Trayvon Martin
archive.is/9Z2gG
The slain Florida teenager – killed by George Zimmerman five years ago – will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.
Zimmerman was acquitted of the crime in July 2013.
A university is awarding Trayvon Martin's corpse with a Bachelor's degree to virtue signal

It looks like someone tried to sexualize Edward Gorey

Using the death of an already proven criminal to virtue signal social justice agenda. VERY CLASSY, FLORIDA.

On a tangent, this is the kind of insanity that the Philippines is up against.
archive.is/kTHWa

About Carl Hart, it's this conman:archive.is/ydpuN

Just a formality. Nigga was already flying high on that crack.

I'm pretty sure they are confusing a love of getting high with a love of flying.

Look at the snout on that woman! Anyway, it seems the goal of the upper classes to spread drugs and chaos everywhere, so this is about right.

By the way, anons, can you edit this with our dear "friend" Anita Sarkeesian's face in it with the caption on the scroll "you can't be fighting for women's rights while supporting Sharia Law at the same time"? It'll be awesome.

Gee, I wonder why she may not like Duterte

A jew manipulating an idiot black…

Her "fashion sense" even resembles Anita Sarkeesian's.

Incidentally,
What a (((coincidence))), guess what happened just a few days ago. :^)
archive.is/VbGBU
archive.is/Vpo23
archive.is/f785r

Duterte gave a nonreply to Trump's invite, he's currently busy having a headache dealing with #ASEAN puffing out when the other leaders chickened out the moment China found it problematic .

You don't hear the UN complaining about the war in yemen saudi arabia is fueling. God I wish for their oil to run out soon.

hello

R.I.P

He is actually making it a good place to live.

the mixtape/france shit is making the shills active again

>>>Holla Forums744186

PEPE WAS KILLED OFF

archive.is/OIfQJ

Too bad, some faggot already made a comic where they haul his autistic screeching ass off :^)

As if this could change anything.

Matt Furry finally gave up after even getting shekels to sellout from the ADL, SPLC and the Clintons? wew lad

Let's revive the thread with some…

ROPPONGI VICE, FOREVERRRRR~~~

just wait 3 days for his resurrection

Duterte?
Yeah, I know. He's a cool guy.

I know. Pepe's gone through so many memes in different ways. Hell, Pepe dressed as Trump/Nazi/etc. would have passed had his smug presence not triggered so many people and Matt didn't go "Don't do that" when it'd only drive the smugposting further. Now with him dead, he'll be stuck forever as the final form.

Someone post the "Where did it all go wrong" pic.

He can finally leave his mortal body to become the Savior.

Lulz. Also the Pepe people use isn't his to begin with. It went through many visual changes and meanings, it's a public domain ration now

creation

… I LIKE THIS. All artists, all boards, all channels, prepare artwork of His resurrection and post it anywhere on May 9. Hashtag #PepeIsRisen

looks like an OP for Holla Forums

What a cheap try from the creator

He will be avenged.
Pepe confirmed Gamergator?

Makes me laugh because the xreator went on a huge rant about how much he doesnt care right before the ADL shit and then started his save pepe crap

Holla Forums will do their own thing with it. Everyone will do their own thing with it. That is the spirit of the internet and memes.

Does Holla Forums even know?

Who?

Why does everyone think a god can be killed?

but no one will do anything about something they don't even know about

F

guess it's time to coopt one of the other characters for dank memesuntil Matt kill all of them and is left with nothing

Memes are dead, memes are over. You can't reach your audience via memes anymore, and every copy of Fire Emblem: Fates has been wiped from existence.

That would be nice.

Seriously, if at least one of the Holla Forumss doesn't do something with this I'll choke a bitch.

Damn, that's such a perfectly round butt

Stop posting this fanfic.

PEPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Someone's bound to edit it. Remember when he tried to kill pepe before? By having the "real" pepe have a nightmare?

archive.is/dhbv7

Holy shit this guy is pissed.

archive.is/zMwTo

You would think that even Polygon would be above shilling Sarkeesian's new series.

Fucking Holla Forums is shitting up this thread hard.

Dunno man, I think resurrecting in 3 days has much more potent mememagic. It would tie Pepe to one of the most powerful memes in history.

Has there ever been a mainstream media article criticizing, however lightly, Anita's videos? A single one?

user, are you of crazy?

They don't even try.

Well the professor is technically correct but leaving out many other things, the brain damage claim has been contested for awhile with no conclusive proof either way but there is serious damage done to many other parts of the body.

As for violence, while the drug itself might not increase the likelihood, the serious and mostly permanent shift in personality might. Especially if you get in between the addict and their high.

Not to mention that having a market like that leads to less savory groups taking advantage of it. Legalizing it would have questionable effects, because if the effect is so strong, who is to say that people on it would remain in society even if it was legal?

IIRC, Switzerland made it law that all drugs became legal. They ended up pulling it 6 months later because of the rise in crime, the rise in the homeless population, and the all of the shifty characters emtering the country.

The same has happened with Washington and Colorado after legalizing weed. Both states have seen a huge rise in the youth and homeless.

The majority of people who turn to drugs already are in a really bad place to start with, many have some kind of serious mental illness. Same with being homeless.

There is a lot of credibility to the claim that more mental health services available to more people would curb not only drug use but also homelessness and even gun violence.

How much do you wanna bet the religion of peace will strike voting places in France?

Ill bet 100 rare pepes on nothing happening on election day, at least nothing from the muzzies. Antifa might do something

A million

I like that, because we could bring the gang together in the meme war.

Antifa in Europe is not as far gone as their American branches, they're more like political football hooligans whereas the Americans seem to be one part pampered idiots to one part terrorists in training.

The general public image of them in Europe isn't as "good" as in America either in my experience.

That's like saying Breaking Bad was a documentary.

So… how long until a cure for old age and cat girls for domestic use are produced?

Where I live most people thought of antifa as drug using degenerates with aids

IS has already encouraged it's supporters to "act like muslims and kill".

Walt did nothing wrong.

Antifa were skinny stoner faggot kids before America and they will always be.

You know why actual football clubs and neonazies are more qualified for street battle? they actually train a LOT.

They also fight against people their own size and don't rely on having a huge number advantage as their only means of getting anything done

Also, Dick the Birthday Boy and AIDSMoby once again shown they have somewhat shitty opinions.

Thankfully Jack didn't start saying stupid SJW stupidity.

Someone mind explaining to me how 30+ year old titles interest me more than the latest games companies can produce with multi-million dollar budgets?

Never, all we can do is extend life (I believe the record is a few years short of a millennia, according to the Bible), but we cannot prevent death.

Depending on the activists, the lobbyists, the rights groups, all religious organizations, every single "feminist", the progression in medical science……50 years (Extremely rough estimate based on my ignorance in medical science)?

Shame I'm a skinny faggot who spent more time trying to trap instead of sports, I'd otherwise love to help against antifa.

I don't really care what they think, as long as they aren't pushy or spergy about it.

The internet was a mistake

Meant for

Yeah, everybody hates them for being worthless violent idiots with no intelligible political cause beyond smashing up stuff and picking fights with the police or whoever they designated as "fascists" this week.
The point I am trying to make is that they're not as potentially radical as the Americans. They are, as I said before, esentially football hooligans who uses a badly thought out anarcho/communist ideology as their justification instead of loyalty to a sports team.
Also they have no organizational clout whatsoever. Even radical lefties want nothing to do with them.
Compared to this the Americans have some real organization and political patronage as well as some true radicals guiding them behind the scenes.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/05/urn-dildo-allows-sleep-loved-one/

This is fucking degenerate, even for me.

Give it time, some soros type guy will go and finance them and you will see more cohesion.

Because back then, you actually had to give a shit about the longevity of your games. Nowadays, publishers just shit out yearly installments and season passes.

goons are mad.

They already destroyed that one thread about online lingo

When are they not?

no first for benis, therefore sage

I'm assuming you are talking about the bayonetta review?
I don't know what you are referring to, but they should stick to movies.

Because back then, the game had to be fun in order to make a profit.
Now companies just rely on pre-order hype to carry the game.

They're always mad. They're calling it waifu-bait when it's only showed one girl so far.

On top of that

There is some real asshurt about anime art style in that thread

Which organization do you think is funding them?
> inb4 "goons do it for free" :^)

Goons do it for free. The people who rally them I'm not sure who funds them.

Show up at the wake and laugh as Lord Pepe rises from his casket and throws the crowd a bouquet of corpse flowers and tendies

Do you guys thing LePen will win the presidency?

I just hope so, to break the European Union for good.

We should take over the rest of the cast. Just for the sake of seeing their butts hurt.

user has a theory that ties together GG, Benghazi, Fake News mania, Islamic immigration, and FBIAnon archive.is/q1dWw

Well no fucking shit they're banned!

What I'm saying is the faggot is leaving out the latest research in addiction medicine and personality psychology to because of bias, stupidity or to further his ideological horseshit.

Physical addiction is quite easy to beat, it can take a week to a month to pass.
The problem is the personality reinforcement of the physical addiction and in the worst cases, might never be changed. Seeking the substance becomes almost a permanent part of the person.
It takes a serious shift in personality to break that, depending on the substance, length of use and underlying mental problems. The latest research shows for people really far gone it takes something that seriously alters personality to break that habit, like a profound near-death/religious experience or something that mimics those in the brain like LSD.
And then you have the social/environmental component. Trying to remove all the pressures that reinforce the behaviors from their friends, family and life situation is extremely fucking difficult for some of the more serious cases.

I know who funds them. He's a Hungarian Jew that's famous for exchanging monetary hands with the likes of "Black Lives Matter" and ANTIFA.

I hope so, but in this case, i think it's a long shot. She needed good momentum going in, and she lost to Macron in the first round.

Don't be upset if she loses.

Probably, but like most things it seems like one of those plans about to backfire on everyone. Especially with China still being China and looking to genocide everything not Han, and just how fucking weird the world is getting.

It's strange, people who I once thought would never sperg out like they are now are the ones sperging out. Matt Furie, Maddox, Colbert, Bill Nye, you name it. It's a strange time we live in

Hes sperg out did make me discover The Dick Show and its entertaining.

Big Mistake
Feels a bit surreal it happened after I watched Lain & didn't get most of what was going on

What are you fuckbois up to?

Dick was always cool. He had a site dedicated solely to saying how much men are better than women. Even said shit like men are better at being gay then women are, since gay men take care of their bodies while lesbians just look fucking disgusting.

Men are better at being women then women.
With all these robot waifus and artficial wombs popping up, what is the point of women anymore?

I never had any use for women, but traps are nice.

Now he really is one of us.

Perhaps this is a modern day retelling of the resurrection of christ.

I look forward to all the angel pepe art.

Is gook user around? Someone found this in the Macron mails.
>>>Holla Forums9862536

You want to know? I'll do my best to give a good explanation with many factors as to why you might be more interested in old stuff:

I'm guessing he is part of the spirit "cooking" crowd.
No real surprises here.

"Chef" in French means "leader" or "boss". It says "spiritual leader".
Also this isn't damning in and by itself. It might just be a memo to make sense of the South Korean clusterfuck.

As of now the most damning things in the leaks are evidence he wanted to circumvent the French campaign financing rules,
that he bends the knee to Saudi Arabia (just like everyone else does) and that he is a stooge for the bankers.

Gee, what a coincidence that a presidential candidate that magically appeared only for this election and that instantly gets all of the media support in the world despite barely anyone knowing him is part of it

REMOVE EVIL

I have no idea if it's actually related to spirit cooking (You'd think they wouldn't actually refer to it as that themselves) but I'm more confused why anyone running in a french election would have gookrunes used in documents related to their work.

I think shortly after french elections SHTF time awaits us. Much worse than everything that happened to us since year zero.

GOOK, HELP

It's a scan, meaning that someone else wrote it. Considering the suspicious means by which Macron managed to get his wealth, I doubt that it's a coincidence.

Fucking this. I miss having flight sims that weren't casualized f2p piece of shit grindfests or hyper-autistic super sims. There's no in-between today.
>there will never be another Crimson Skies, Mig Alley or Jane's combat sim

I think that black cube could be also monolith at Mecca.

Seems like it.

Anons made that connection before. It fits with how much of a death cult Islam is.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Song of Hope Edition

I miss it so much, I remember me and my friends getting suspended from high school for playing it together in the computer lab at lunch

Reminder, when he comes around give him that to translate.

There was an 'attic' computer room at our high school where an intense LAN match in TRIBES 2 or Liero was worth the risk of detention.
This was in 2007 / "Year Zero". Great games are timeless.

Some parts of Lain is still relevant even today, ie: most of what it described or predicted with online and The Wired.
Some parts became obsolete or did not age that well. IMO, the ayyliens implication stuff. I always thought that was the weakest part of the series.

Sega, please look to the past to repair the present day and present time heh, and make a better future, inb4 Sega in current year is trying to bring more titles to PC. There comes a point where companies are more than just friendly or cordial with each other, when they stop being competitive (in a legal and rational way) with each other it's almost always, the customers who loses.

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/860686174930731009
archive.is/4hEU1

When she starts screaming

man

that's terrifying

Is she alright?

Fuck, Serbia was right.

What did it mean by this?

works on my end

there are a bit of translation error
at 0:33 she says "we chatted a bit" and not "they are not speaking much"
at 1:12 the [unintelligible] is "Nicola I don't know if you can hear me…"
at 1:54 it's Andrea Purgatori, a screen writer, and Salvatore Tramontano, a journalist
whoever subbed this did a shit job at translating it also the program in question is known to stir up shit for audience

KILOMETERS OF DICK

What the fuck can even be done about this? I fucking hate people. Why the fuck is this even happening? I want off this fucking ride.

Supposedly the admin stepped in but I haven't heard anything more since.

Since the problem is at the top, I guess the only substantial solution is to make an alternative.

Censorship by government. Only reason

You know, I've been watching the Antifa videos over and over and I'm starting to think that they were indoctrinated that way to justify a full overtake of the government and they are useful idiots giving arguments to a right wing government to get rid of communist scum and the public would even cheer.

Is just that the leftists are so stupid and unaware what do real people think.

French law, Article L49 Alinea 2 of the Electoral code:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070239&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006353094&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid
Twitter helps them enforce said ban by banning certain content to anyone with an IP in France. 4chan rangebanned all of France for the weekend as well.

Wow. I knew 4chan became cucks, but this is ridiculous.

But she got suspended way earlier

Why?

The best part about this timeline is realizing what hypocrisy the so called democracy lies upon.

They are useful idiots, but they really don't understand what's going on or what they're actually fighting for.
I don't think they're right wing plants to make a right-wing government more attractive.

Don't get too hyped up, but more comics focusing on the tans are being made! Gilda appears!

Doubtful. Is it possible they are radicalizing people? Yes, but I think the goal is civil war to justify more authoritarian measures, likely against the right wing groups, rather than for a right wing government. Problem is, along with a lot of the other plots going on, the chosen pieces to start this kinda suck. Even if they recruit blacks and arabs, those two groups are not known for having good morale in combat.

wew
They probably know how to use proxies anyway.

>Gilda appears!
…to be mentally retarded. :^)
In all seriousness, thanks in advance for the comics.

Gilda is my favorite comic character.

Cute.

[spoiler[Is gilda seriously retarded, or figuratively?[/spoiler]

Fuck me, screwed up the spoiler.

Well, she is from reddit, so being a retard fits better.

LOGH was a good animu

Gilda? Figuratively.

You? Jury is still out. Learn to spoiler properly, faggot

She isn't stupid, she is just very sweet but naive and innocent

Gilda isn't quite retarded. She's the type who's going to believe whatever you tell her and she actually knows a whole lot, but since it's second hand information it's almost always wrong. But she is socially retarded with absolutely 0 street smarts.

This may be apples & oranges, but I can't help but think of that relating that example to the Discworld author's daughter from that post i saw on Holla Forums regarding Tomb Raider 2011's writer.

I'll learn some day

I think his daughter decided not to write anything Discworld related, mostly because it had so many fans and didn't want to mess with it.

But yeah, she is a somewhat crappy game writter. Curiously she wrote overlord too and wrote an harem for the big bad.

I really hope my keyboard works after letting it sit. I probably won't try it until tomorrow.

How long did you leave it plugged in after spilling water over it?

What? I never heard that happening. She didn't want to continue writing his series for him even though he gave it to her to do as she saw fit.

yeah, I think she said

Couple hours. It was working at first so I figured it was okay. It's just some keys giving weird double inputs. I get "sa" when I hit s or a. I think x was giving "zxc". Took it apart, wiped down anything damp I could find, put it back together, and it's been sitting to dry.

Of course, you're supposed to be a bad guy. It's not weird at all that an SJW thinks consensual polygamy between a man and multiple women is evil.

Well, he was the 'bad' guy. There were no politics involving Overlord.

tl;dr: Gilda's mental capacity is up to you, the writer/artist. She's generally portrayed as slow for the fun of it.
When Gilda started out, she was supposed to be the kind counterpart to Vivian's seemingly rude appearance.
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
Afterwards, TFYC added Gilda to the game with little surrounding fanfare.
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/511508950605631488 || archive.is/wWs9K
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/621032827262476288 || archive.is/zf6PA
twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/507374080858013697 || archive.is/ezbtC
After the release of Afterlife Empire, she was mostly forgotten about by reddit, with Vivian showing up at the top of /r/KotakuInAction, and Gilda slowly had her personality fleshed out by art posts on 8ch, portraying her as kind but slow.
Thank fuck that glowing antenna idea didn't come to fruition.

erry time

New bread when?

Soon enough.

Soon, update since I get 693 in my count user

Hehehehehehehihihihihihihihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehohohohohoho.

Anyway, shitposting zone aside. Here's a very rough hax for the prologue \ ghost of xmas past ESRB infograph oc. Still very rough, missing a lot of fine tuning, and maybe a copy text, might have to re-edit some stuff.

You anons are being generous. Gilda is SJW level of retard. The kind of character that would try to meet ISIS to prove "not all muslims" with predictable results.

like Macron?

Not as corrupt or wealthy but idiocy and naivety in a reddit outfit.

I will add to by saying that Gilda is also Holla Forums level of retard.
Baker, I think the thread is about 700.

I think there are better bullying pictures out there than the shitty ISIS edit.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

t. Butthurt Gildafag

Martial Arts Edition you say.

FOR HER