#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Swimming Time Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HTHT9
archive.is/aEHxy
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1309.1-1006.232
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
twitter.com/kungfuman316/status/860319069047840768
a.uguu.se/nGPcPRMSqlce_Anthoy'sMindfuck-2ndRevision.vpk
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/04/french-police-defy-unions-vote-le-pen/
archive.is/pMOwo
archive.is/uj901
store.steampowered.com/app/32510/LEGO_Star_Wars_III__The_Clone_Wars/
store.steampowered.com/app/32440/LEGO_Star_Wars__The_Complete_Saga/
archive.is/Hmjmp
archive.is/I0sfD)
archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14
fmshooter.com/antifa-gun-club-responds-fake-gun-critics-laughable-range-day-intimidation-video/
archive.is/Wz6Ic
archive.is/MdAjU
archive.fo/jxdJU
archive.fo/vNyIz
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/oculus-story-studio-gets-shut-down-by-facebook/30135/
archive.fo/vpRmY
archive.fo/IATdt
twitter.com/Fuyuki/status/860404192065667072
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/05/they_may_target_our_comments_but_they_will_never_take_our_freedom.html
youtu.be/nvHIvK9eQAs
archive.is/8NEvo
archive.is/pRQBi
nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/senko-no-ronde-2-announced-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/#comment-3290227053)
archive.fo/ClrN5
archive.fo/2mUEn
peeep.us
archive.is/Qk9VD
archive.is/KgQ3r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T BITE BAIT
$350 PENALTY

Marche,
if you tweet images
you are an art thief.

archive.is/HTHT9 Reminder that Connor and the sjweebs failed with their narrative.

Repostan from last bread, Gookland presidential election is only 4 days ahead
Status quo
>our #5 candidate, Yoo Seong-min is the most righteous person in all top 5 candidate and his party is I secretly work for
Fucking pray for us to not face the old cliche fate that electing new dictator after overthrowing old dictator
2 of top 5 candidates are heroes while rest 3 are fucking crooks
OH BOY HERE WE GO

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE TRUMP HEALTHCARE BILL, SUCK IT ANGSTY LIBERAL. DROP YOUR SHIT AND FUCKING ROLL IN IT

Being spiteful is UNDERRATED.

Not first for beans, therefore Wendy's.

Which wouldn't be so bad if they stopped shitting out Madden & FIFA games & went to the more cuhrazy/unrealistic kind of sports games

OLD BREAD: archive.is/aEHxy

Mario Strikes is by far, my most favorite mario sports game of ALL time.
We NEED a new one for the switch!

Gamergator

Marge
If it has a snout/fur
It's a furry

We must secure the existence of our memes and a future for smug girls.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Never ever, because Next Level Games is probably more interested in either another Luigi's Mansion or a new Punch-Out.

Well no shit.
Trump isn't even against gay marriage so bitching about this one has always been retarded.
Like Hillary wouldn't have started one.

Still waiting for Anthony Burch's reaction to this

Fuck you, but you're right. I'm playing right now, and it's sooooo good. How did they mess up with the Wii one? It felt like it had less polish.

I didn't bother replying, that, and this is from december iirc. I don't go on that shit site anymore, but I'd be lying if I said their anger didn't give me the smuggest of smugs.
God. I love seeing these spoiled shitkids flap like a flounder.

I need some wallpapers

Will these people even learn at all?

fucking normalfags

thx for screencapping my posts everytime, you makes me feel i am worth for

She fucking praised the air strikes on Syria and wished he didn't stop with one outpost, but they still believe that she's anti-war.

Here

Cute Glasses girls

Crazy sports games are slowly making a come back, even simulator ones like MLB The Show added fun modes like Retro mode

Probably they were still getting used to the "new" hardware, on top of not optimizing that well for weaker hardware in favor of well-designed expressions.

>tfw they dropped the ball HARD in Federation Force
>tfw their most recent game will forever be remembered as the game that Nintendo killed AM2R for

Fucking this. Celebs throwing tantrums on the daily, the left is devolving into literal child like behavior, identity politics is getting slammed everywhere. 80% of americans don't trust the media in any capacity. SJW is near universally considered a slur now and phrases like "triggered" and "snowflake" send snowflakes into stuttering rage fits. Thanks to TD we're making headway in getting the political zealots out of gaming. Antifa, masked thugs that throw homemade EIDs at women's heads, are seen as villainous thugs everywhere with only the media (which nobody trusts) and crybaby rich celebs defending them.

I feel like we may be watching the death of the american left. Now if only the republicans would capitalize on it and stop cucking out at every turn.

They've been a lost cause since 2015 we've been doing most of the work since then.

Its lovely

go to the wallpaper thread

What's even funnier, someone ported AM2R to the vita. The fucking Vita has a better Metroid game than actual Nintendo systems

Still wrestling with the intro OC of the series.

The wallpaper thread's two blocks down.

I'll give you a few. Polite saged and spoilered

Speaking of that, have a DL link, on the house.

mega.nz/#!h1FEgLgJ!Rbuwfx9FB-0suGEODUlQaYhef5R5geW5KE9RIQxix4U

Reinforcing this thread before the shills spawn.

I bet you'll cowards don't even gas kikes
What's even the point of gaymergays then

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Does this stack with KEK's blessings?

Basement is closed
Due to aids

Be careful around mega.nz.
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1309.1-1006.232

Well time to get pozzed then because you're going
IN THE BASEMENT

People really don't seem to get that healthcare on the level they want is not feasible without MASSIVE taxes that most won't pay.

They also keep painting universal healthcare as some glorious thing when that to has its flaws, its sad but not much can be done, especially with american medical companies treating healthcare as a money making scheme.

Healthcare SHOULD be a right, but tis never going to happen.

Yes, yes it should.

The constitution does not assure a free bandage when you get a paper cute.

Feel free to lynch me for posting clover.

Anything which explicitly demands resources from others cannot be a human right.

why?

The story until now, since no one has post it

#TorrentialDownpour news

our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Anymore news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

twitter.com/kungfuman316/status/860319069047840768

Beta orbiter for Liana Kerzner intensifies

That's cute.

Here's the deal with US Government debt.
We're fucked.
By 2020 when I graduate from uni the fucking interest on the debt will be 20% of the budget or some shit, I'm only half remembering these stats.

I still remember arguing with that dumbass a couple years back with him contending that the only reason the gamergate wiki article was fucked is because we didn't try enough to get our side in. Because its not like that was being gatekept or anything.

About the Persona 5 stuff we should stir up around the world more since we have ammo and spam TD's hash tag showing how wrong the sjweebs were.

That guy has become a real retard for a while now. He flat out got mad at GG since people did not like Gel or made fun of liberals. Hw also got mad at that one spanish artist fellow for making a joke about how the Persona 5 team are GG, and the faggot did not get it. Other people made the same joke as well and he still sperged out now thinking that GG can't separate fiction from reality and how it is filled with bigots.

Duly noted.
a.uguu.se/nGPcPRMSqlce_Anthoy'sMindfuck-2ndRevision.vpk

Nigga that is because some of of have worked a long time in improving ourselves, business wise, so we can support our hobbies and family. Faggots expect just because their some type of Xir that people should hand them everything on a silver platter. Fuck this faggots.

Any cute catgirls with glasses?

FUKKIN CHECKED
also I agree

WHO THE FUCK WOULD VOTE VOTE FOR A PERSON WHO GIVES SO MUCH AS THE TIME OF DAY TO A FAGGOT WHO HATES THE PEOPLE YOU OWE YOUR COUNTRY'S EXISTENCE TO?
ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH KOREA WHICH WOULD BE A LITERAL COMMIE SHITHOLE WITHOUT THEIR ARMY

Pretty much, I'm checking the cockweales shittit now.
reddit.com/user/tdogg8
Poor bastard is a mix between a tumblrina and an extremely conservative mom.
Looks like prime /cow/ material

>tries desperately to use P5 as a political statement because evil politicians like Shido are obviously Trump, because EVIL

Ehhh… not in [email protected]/* */ that's for sure

pretty sure megalians are communists so that's probably why she hates the vets.

It is very, very easy to not like Gel.

Some guy who kisses the Chinese's ass everyday.

I know, but the faggot has a shit ton of beta fag followers who stroke him off as the next coming and try to defend any of his sperg outs as trolling.

I meant cockweasel

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/04/french-police-defy-unions-vote-le-pen/

GO FRENCH POLICE MEN
TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

I forgot to delete the no.

I knew I had a folder for this someplace.

Did you mean Kukuruyo or Eltonel?

GET
FUCKING
HYPE!

No it shouldn't be a right. What right do you have to other people's money? What right do people that don't contribute, niggers (mostly), have to someone else's labor

I believe it should be affordable.

I'm no english prof, just want to help you a bit if I can. Since you got max dubs. It's probably
or
instead of worth for.

Kukuruyo. I actually did not know eltonel was spanish.

I think the new republican plan sucks, but these kids are just being insane.

THE GAY COMMUNITY!!

Do him and kacho (whatever his new account is) still spend hours every day reassuring us they don't care about GG? Say what you will about Jim but he just doesn't talk about it now except when asked, because he doesn't care all that much

translators localizators BTFO

I see Putin trying to stealth in the back.

thx user

This sexy, SEXY man needs to live longer and work on many projects in Atlus games for the future.

And they actually thought they would do as they were told?

Most of what you said was okay till that happened, your health is your fucking responsibility, the moment it becomes a "right" you got obese fat whales asking for more gibs on abortions, tampons, contraceptives, and diabetes medicine, which is fucking happening right now, and you go the media, libtards and sjw crying about how mean the old Catholic nuns who refuse to support it.

Gel and Kacho still do that. Jim kind of stopped that after he got made fun of on /cow/ for taking it to seriously and not handling banter that he got to well.

I knew he spoke spanish from the retweets. I just didn't know if it was Spain's Spanish or Mexico's Spanish.

Sometimes, I need to take a second look at these devs because I swear to god, sometimes I think they're hispanic.

The last time I heard Jim bring it up without someone explicitly asking was when he quit. Now if he gets asked it's just "yeah I think that deepfreeze site's a good idea but i don't really keep up with it anymore". He doesn't sit on Twitter all day you know because they banned him telling everyone how little he cares.

Can we please focus on the tasks at hand?

Yeah sure

Discussion about ESA redpill construction from last bread.

I will do continual updated stat and to do checklist, but the short version is most of the construction is now near or in the final stage, fine tuning.

Such as adding a small text for the year, and page numbering. Small fine tuning fixes and tweaks. This is the part where it can be very tricky, and tempers can flare and patience and people are tested.

All I can and want to say is, the anons who worked on this from the early stage, those who joined in and help, I thank all of you from my heart, and from my heart again I ask you.

Sincerely, please, lend me your strength, your patience, your memetic power, your digits, just a little bit more. We have come this far, please stay and stand strong, I can almost see the completion of the redpill.

You'll be waiting a lifetime. Anything outside the narrative, outside the echo chamber, anything that debunks a moronic statement, gets BLOCKED.

Shame she's going to lose. At this rate Hungary and Poland will be the only white countries in a century and that's only if we don't attack them for being "fascist"

Explain.

Finally. I get it, there are sports vidya fans who are far more into the officially licensed, near simulator type sports vidya, and they just buy nothing but. It's their time and money. For me, I usually enjoy the fictionalized or more outlandish or fantastical sports vidya title. And there has been a long dry spell of that.

Is Holla Forums down for anyone else?

I see what you did there.

I'd put money on Okada. Even if he loses, at least we'll be treated to a great show.

As much as I outwardly make fun of the sheeple at every opportunity, it still bothers me that these people who lack self-awareness actually exist and continue to exist.

I believe Eltonel is South American hispanic.

Pic related. Already gave my pound of flesh days ago, fuck off if you can think you can fleece others without putting in your hours in.

Well, nuts.

Unions are forcing people to vote a certain way?

Praying it's Imkampfy getting revoked of his BO status.

Healthcare should be affordable, but not from the expense others because you were not careful with your own health. People should not have to pay for bob's slovenly lifestyle and shitty choices.

We need to shill the recent news of Persona 5 around and prove that well not perfect this was step in the right direction for localization.

They do that shit in the US too. So why are people shocked?

Some (((press))) outlets are already demanding regime change for Hungary, likely because they're not on-board with the EU's white-extinction fetish.

Trying to shut down Macron's scandal

They try to, but when the majority say "fuck you" and vote against the leadership, wither the leadership capitulates to the mob or gets booted by the mob.

What did he do this time?

Holla Forums is down as well.

archive.is/pMOwo

GamerGate failed good goyim, we didn't accomplish our apparent mission. Pack it up

Not everything has to be TD related, TD is a fleeting thing appears and disappears, it doesn't need to be pushed every waking second.

Not to be any more of a downer but what exactly do you want to do? It's one single source from a website that's has less then 1,000 for it's sample size. How is it useful in the grand scheme? Answer me honestly.

Strange, I could have potentially seen Holla Forums having their own server since they're so big but Holla Forums wouldn't. /polk/ is up.

Too late. The people know & no amount "muh russia" will make it go away.

Please leave gookland.

lol wut?

Like leftists shoving their shit into everything instead of letting things be apolitical?

B-b-but…muh Russia…*weeps*

The main argument I see for putting more money towards healthcare isn't raising taxes, but spending less on the military. Can't remember any solid facts, because these are mostly hearsay arguments, but don't we spend more on our military than the next several countries combined? Also, didn't we spend an obscenely ludicrous amount of money on some boat that went so fast, it fell apart because the engineers were retarded? We also have problems with places that get a certain budget for a period of time, don't spend most of it because it's unnecessary, and because it needs to be spent so they can justify not shrinking the budget, buy a dozen fucking Humvees before they get their next budget.

It should be a affordable.

HAHAHAH

heh

Eh, you're good. It's about the same kinda shit that happens to emerging political powers that take over after corrupt powers are outed.

The dance of death is mild twitching at this point and the corpse is going from lukewarm to cold. The rock concert of rebirth has just started to plug in their instruments, and the main issue is gathering the money to hire a roadie to deck the guy who keeps trying to steal your speakers.

I have like 40 of these, keep up the good work, ya wonderful gookamania gookerson.

Please tell me it's affecting his chances. Nothing I want more than Macron to lose to le Pen.

Forgot to link

Affordable is a relative term.

Was it him doing a Clinton and called Le Pen voters names or was it something bigger?

And what about the occasions when it's not your fault? It should specifically not cover things caused by self negligence.

Because you faggots don't want to have a discourse, you barged in to things that didn't belong to anyone, declared them as yours and attacked anyone who disagreed with you.

"We must take back the internet" the internet belongs to no one.

"We must take back games" Gaming belongs to everyone, there is a game for literally everyone on the planet.

GamerGate sure as shit did its job and continues doing its job, it stands as the one shining beacon on the internet that NO, these faggots don't speak for us and leave our fucking games alone.

He said Le Pen voters are enemies of france.

Proven tax evasion, I don't think it'll be enough to let LePen win though.

For the oc series. The title does not need a page number of course, I'm thinking of just a very discreet
somewhere, maybe in the left corner. Page number for oc is on lower right corner.

Do you remember a few breads past, iirc you were looking up one technique of a color border?

This might be applicable akshually. Still brainstorming but how about this idea. For the pages of the oc \infographics itself, for the absolute final version. Shrink it very slightly, enough to create a small but not micro border. Just enough to fit that Year and Page # text.

Hmmm, might be easier if I show a rough hax example. It does not have to be on the lower border, it can be on the upper border as well.

Ayyyy

Search twitter for macron and it seems to be the top topic….although that's just the english tweets

What was the scandal,

do you have wallpapers with /ara/ instead?

I got turned off of high-school girls after I actually went to high school and realized that a fine woman is like wine, and girls are like burgers from mc donalds.

one gets better with a little age, and the other is really bad for you even if it does taste good.

I remember that faggot, another "hurr durr both sides r dumb! Neutral" and I'm gonna on and say he's fucking wrong when it's the Liberal Progressive retards who managed to alienate moderates, neutrals, and even their own fucking side by being all-out retarded, lying through their teeth, doubling down, and being what they accuse their opponents to be while not giving any tangible solutions than whine and regurgitate the same fucking talking points.

Macron? More like
Macroni & Cheese

Sjweebs and journos tried to start a narrative that Persona 5's localization was bad or failed the fans and all while these same faggots defended Fates, while not perfect Persona 5's localization pleased people for faithful to the original and the recent shit today proves that people want more localizations like this not ones made by the clique.

Press are calling it a conspiracy theory planted by "muh russia".

Meanwhile, Drybones is getting harassed by people claiming to be french authorities saying the documents are fake, but at the same time demanding he hand docs over & take them down from mixtape.moe thus proving their validity.

I'm not even one of the TD anons, but TD stuff especially right now, imo are a hell of a lot more on topic than shindoL shitposting, blogposting, and feeding (you)s to shills, baiters and derailers.

down from mixtape.moe thus proving their validity.
kek, as much of an asshole as he is he does come in handy at times.

Are you talking about when I mentioned Cooks Illustrated as an example?

The tone of the game would be fucked up if their friends did the localization. Imagine if they had Sojiro's entire character changed to being that goofy guy who loves curry, like they did to that FE:Fates character. Imagine if they tried to make a doge meme with Morgana. Imagine if they cut out Kawakami's romance because it's "Too creepy".

and the doctor's and Chihaya's

It's nice but I think people are overblowing it. One website of 700 samples is not going to disprove a narrative. I would be more on board if more sites did this and there was a clear coonsensus. Not to mention that Dualshockers has a lot of sony fanboys which in turn they will likely be biased in favor for Person 5. I think it's something to pass around but not something to overhype.

Obviously, I was just pointing out that not everything needs to be thrown under the TD umbrella (pun intended), I find it's detrimental to it, not that it was off topic. I guess it's just a labeling thing.

He himself is a shit person but his services are genuinely solid, is a shame he's such a sperg himself because roids.

Anything specific you are wrassling with?
Just scanning it quickly right now, the few things I would tweak are probably
copytext, I'd try to make it fit lengthwise to match the
copy text. And maybe color the
text of the logo black instead of gray. Or if there is a more high contrast black and white part of that oval on the ESRB logo you have.

I see them scrambling to claim terms like "snowflake" & "safe space" for their projections; still believing they can get that up & running again after everyone has left their theater.

I think there is also money laundering involved, and money going both ways such as into his campaign

Had to check Holla Forums and goddamn it, SVU is still retarded, Fake News, Russian Hackers, and fucking Pizzagate episodes.

Nah, they will Love Tae since she's a quirky gothy girl that tumblr likes. SJWs aren't consistent.

They also have made hit pieces like this archive.is/uj901

GET LE FUQD MACRON

Yes, but I'd play around to see how the year and page numbering look inside that color border space. It doesn't even have to be color exactly, just inside that border space.

But again there is still a bit of wiggle room and a bit of time to play with the fine tuning, if it can be fit inside the oc as is, discreetly then that is fine too.

Morality is relative to culture :^)
You fucking know the implication when people say affordable here is affordable to the middle class if not the lower middle class.

For clarification, is it going to be horizontal or vertical like Cook's Illustrated?

I feel like that's the most important development right now for TD. He's open to our voices.

Gook, South Korea finally got mentioned in my country on the news. All they said though was, "Elections begin to replace ousted President Park Geun-hye

If you still need help posting you OC to other sites let me know. I missed the last thread but I'm still here.

Her name is Nam In-Soon. She's notorious anti-vet radical Feminist and infamous for her quotes at TV debate, "Being a vet should not be privilege and current vets are entitled", "Korean male vets are in complete victimhood about being conscripted and they are paranoiac". She fucking badmouth about vets all the times like they did some crimes or something.
She proposed to remove all the advantage job points for vets and it passed. In 2013 she proposed law about only punishing sex buyer and exclude prostitutes from being punished and it got passed. Now in Korea, only male gets punished for buying prostitution, and prostitutes wandering around streets without ever getting caught because the law protects them. It's fucking Dystopian SocJus circumstance. At the same day she proposed literally making prostitution legal while buying it is illegal, she proposed law that "Protecting sex trade victims". The law is about giving free house, provides living expenses, and privilege of exemption from taxation to fucking PROSTITUTES. They call them 'Victims of sex trade' but in reality they're fucking whores. What kind of fucking shit is this?
And she one of the original proposal member of 'Shutdown law' which making illegal to play video games as being youth. She fucking bitches all the times that South Korea being lowest gender equality index in the world but we know she's lying. In UNDP's gender equality graph, Korea is 23rd place out of all 155 countries. She always making example of some fucking shitty fabricated statistic made by paid-off shady organization everytime to make Korea look bad. And even her own prejudiced statistics, it always mean BOTH gender not just for women.
Recent 2017 Jan 1st, she fucking introduced law that EXCLUDING SEX CRIME CALUMNY. Yeah, you can fucking report anyone for rape you anytime without ever getting legal responsibility. It's fucking insane. It's not yet passed but I don't know how this shithole would turn into hellhole if that passes. Fake reporting somebody as rape is very common thing in Korea and dozens of tv celebs gets sued for rape and it turns out fake. It is to blackmailing money. I can't even count them all. Many people killed themselves for fake rape reports. And many times those fake reporters only gets tiniest amount of punishment, even now. If that passes Korea will turn into fucking hell's deepest abyss for men.
And she's chief election committee of Moon. Yeah, they are full of shit. Also she's Megalian.
Oh, and she also made illegal to import Vitamins and health supplement from overseas. I saw news about she funded by big pharmaceutical company companies. Big Pharma is on their side.

In Korea

That's sickeningly rhyming.

That is not unusual. To know Korean affairs you must be either highly intelligent, or has inner sources. Korean language is considered one of the most hardest of all languages. And it's not worth learning. The information wall is high.

You ruined your own rhetoric. Don't conflate cats with dogs, illogical assertions would break the spell you're casting over your readers. Instead, go with this:
Fixed that for you.

No, they'll break Futaba's entire social link by rewriting their relationship just to keep her static as the Spechul Manic Pixie Hacker Girl (maybe even throw in a Gamer Girl reference just for spite).

Fucking A. When the the ESA ESRB-IARC OC are done, we might need your help posting it in other places, so thank you for that offer user.

Hmm, I'd say go with horizontal, the way they laid it out in that example.
So their sequential numbering info text is on the left hand
and the year info text is on the right

I put a very rough example in
it's a very small (aksually might be too small) but take a look on the bottom left and right corner.
on left and
on the right.

I'm not the writer. I bet SJWs would think it's original, try to force some "cage" shit. I don't know, they love the meme and would force it in any way they can.

Anyone know who this dumb whore is?

She's falling back on the "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" excuse but she has anime in her profile and a patreon for an anime podcast.

No. Most sites are fucking cucked and you know it. If most of them decided to do it, half would probably rig the results, 3/8 would be full of active SJWeebs including many who didn't even play the game and the remaining 1/8 might be a clear representation of the people who played the game.

Flee.
I will wire you money.

That bitch again, people already told her to fuck off with her identity politics, gotta double down I guess.

What's most baffling about this is that South Korea hasa compulsory draft (er, would that be called "conscription"? Gook-chan, need help on the terminology used by your country), and since technically there was never an armistice between North and South so the war is still going on, and that would make every citizen who can completed the required active service duty qualify as veterans.
It's like having a mayor who is affiliated with a known violent terrorist organization that is actively rioting in… oh, right.

The odds of this feminist harlot is connected to the founder of AniFem, Amelia Cook is 99% certain. Holy shit. They're both bent in gatekeeping the "sexist" Japanese anime.

Actually I'm going to ask here too.
I'm a manchild and love Lego games and Star Wars shit is on sale. I have enough valvebucks for one of these and they'll never get spend otherwise so which one do I get? I've never played the Clone Wars one so I don't know how it is.
store.steampowered.com/app/32510/LEGO_Star_Wars_III__The_Clone_Wars/
store.steampowered.com/app/32440/LEGO_Star_Wars__The_Complete_Saga/

She probably needs a good dicking.

Wow, so this person is single-handedly behind a majority of the fucked up shit you've talked about.
Dear fucking lord, I hope she doesn't get in.

More fucking gate keepers

Shame. All I know about Korean is that you can tell it apart from Moon and Chinese because Korean characters can be made up of circles instead of just lines

I'll be here, so just let me know when you're finished.

Then give up and let others do it, because it's clear you're only riding the wagon out of convenience instead of helping with the pushing to get it rolling.

Is this the Anime Feminism cunt?

No, that's Amelia Cook. She's partnered with Crunchyroll to gatekeep anime in order to make Japanese anime "comfortable and welcoming" to women and "minorities".

Thank you very much, user. It probably won't be tonight or tomorrow or anything like that, hopefully sooner than later though, and it will likely be posted here, but it will be made available so you or others can get it. Come hell or high water, we've come this damn far.

Is this a common thing for SJWeebs to like? God damn, I'm sick of it, and I hate the fact that they like those things that are decent.

archive.is/Hmjmp

So if I understand what's happening here:

>The Producer even apologized for it (archive.is/I0sfD)

Was this some sort of attempt at pushing diversity (look at all these women at the event! They are gamers too!!!) and they still had a cry? Oh man.

Most likely, but then you can't use one single site as source too. Not to mention that many people don't care about localization, I don't think it will be that rigged considering how many people like Persona 5 so they will likely go "everything about the game is good including localization".

What?

…Who the hell is that desperate to dick that? Besides, she can just pay some boys' club for gigolo services anyway.

Fucking LIES, the fucking lies the fuckers keeps on peddling. My female relatives have watched animu when we were teens, I know negros, non jap azns, spics, who are hardcore weebs as fuck.

Women like to be dominated, its a fact.

I think it's because those are "entry-level" for things outside of popular anime.

reminder there is a /lgbt/ board on 4chan

I feel like vomiting.

What a vile, vile woman.

Do men in Korea hate themselves so much that they could vote for this bitch?

reminder that there is a /cuteboys/ board on Holla Forums.

Oh Jesus, you find a black weeb, and you've found the biggest fanboy to ever exist. To hell with making it "inclusive," I've seen dedication from minorities that are at a level I will never reach.

but mexicans and blacks fucking love anime the way it is now? What other minority do they trying to pander too?

See this is where you know these people know nothing.

Women fucking love dressing up as female characters OR THE MEN, and minorities? HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FUCKING BLACK WEEBS ARE OR HISPANICS?

For godsakes, 9 times out of 10 the first sub for the new dragonball is in spanish, within fucking minutes, some hispanic weeb is watching it live and translating it.

Minorities like blacks and hispanics love anime (usually normalfag shit though) and fighting games. They don't need "diversity" on those fronts.

Flips, Chinks, Gooks, or azn pride fags?

Funny thing is Eva actually super anti sjw if you think about it the whole moral of the show is to not run away from reality and face your problems aka accept that life is shitty but you'll have to learn to deal with to become a better person.

Can confirm, I went to an inner-city school.

Fucking Crunchyroll.
Bull. Shit. Women (well, teen girls and adult women-letting-out-their-inner-teen) have been the majority of convention goers and consumers of events that I've been involved in for the pas fucking decade, and we're not just talking the attention whores who are into cosplay, but the timid socially awkward geeks hanging out in the artist alley, the model figure collectors, and yes even the gamer gurls that are a constant source of headaches for organizers in the gaming tourneys during the event. It's another point of irritation for me that the mainstream media still insists on the whole "icky weaboo boys" stereotype when that has never been the case for years.

No need, we already have artists and animators here who worked as back-up studios to the leagues in Japan decades ago, and the young flips are weeb as fuck here, but they don't go on and say "we need a Filipino anime that depicts our everyday struggle!" Even the weebs here pretty much praised Harada for finally making a stereotype Filp fighter Josie Rizal for Tekken 7, and the people who got offended, everyone told to fuck off or be offended elsewhere.

I can't
My body and spirit is trapped in here
But my soul is free, free as the wind
I will live through and survive to witness how this shithole gets it's redemption
Or how it collapses

Also thx for making inspirational morale speech everytime, Gendo-user. Gendo best father.

Yeah, millions of men considered to be vet but they been through hellish environment for over 2 years. People often says 'I rather be join US Army and fights in middle east at the front lines than serving Korean military behind lines without ever fighting'. Korea's official English word for it is conscription.
But vets didn't get any special privilege as she said. It's just very small amount of few points when getting government job, that's all. Special point from being women exceeding points for being vet. Korean soldiers doesn't even get paid, you know? They fucking work for free. 2~3 people dies every day in military in domestic while we're not fighting with any forces. They used as tools and slaves and gets no recognition, or even worse, discriminated by ignorant masses, for being 'Tool' and 'Slave'.
And she removed that few points, the only special reward from the government for spending time in 2 years of hellhole. She's fucking son of bitch.

You must be fucking lust over LWs, you degenerate piece of filth

Yet she's like lawmaker two times in a row and the most famous, succeed 'Feminist' figure in Korea. The hero and idol of all young women.

You are superior than most of people on earth in language ability.

People in Korea who votes for Moon is like "Well too bad Moon hired her but it's Moon! The savior and messiah who will save us from this hell!". They have no idea, they have no knowledge, they have no faith, they have no moral, they have no conviction, they have no insight, they have no will and most of all they have no courage.
Even women in Korea votes better than men in terms of politics. Women just votes whoever politicians who making women favoring pledges the most. It sounds shady as fuck but in fact they are realistic.
But men, oh shit men votes like shit. They wandered around political ideology, religion, scandals, tide and fad, relies on mainstream media and in the last they votes for the wolf who will gobble them up.
This is voting culture of Korea.

The thing I hate the most with sjweebs or sjwism in general is they have to force everything to fit into their vaules or gate keep shit.

Every single KoF game is still played on shit like fightcade by spics on yellow PCs, its hilarious.

Refresh my memory, Gookanon. What exactly keeps you from leaving that hellhole again? If it's money I'm sure we can set up a fundraiser that will get you the fuck away from Worst Korea. Especially if things go nuclear and you're at risk of breaking up inside.

Do you like being wrong?

Please apply for refuge.

That's reassuring to hear, and pretty sweet that Josie Rizal was designed by the artist who did Bayonetta.

It's a shame that fem cunt and SJWeebs never got the message. Have feeling they're not only just in it because of the entry level, it's also probably for the fujoshit elements.

Faggotry was correctly classified as a mental illness for decades before being overturned by the equivalent of the people now trying to get gender identity disorder removed as a disorder.

I know of a couple who got caught up in Korean conscription and all it does is rob them of 2 years they would have been better off advancing their career

I legit think none of them have ever watched Eva or watched to the end if they did all of them would be crying at how problematic it is.

Well yea, gender is a social construct but being a fat fuck is genetics.

They are the same people too, so the mental gymnastics are extra fucking retarded.

True, and if they didn't watch the TV show, they probably only watched the Rebuild films.

You want me to make the OCs look like pic related?

Yes.
Welcome to hell.

/    |    |    |                 |     |    |    |                   |ー |   l ー-  l           /⌒ヽ   |    |   l     l           l   l    |    |  |  0   |            |   l   | ー-  |  l⌒) - l             |  -‐|    |    |   | 丿   |    /⌒ヽ           |   |    |    |  |ノ     l   |    ヽ             l    _!   |    !__,! ‐  一 |   l     ヽ、         /⌒ヽ l ‐ \  |, ノ⌒) ()     l    〉-‐  l         l〉   )ヽ、   ヽノ (ノO (ノ  (つ ヽ、 | ノ)  |        /  人 ヽ、        (⌒)      ヽノ (ノ  |          l     ヽ、\,        )丿 / ノ/ o     l        ヽ  ノ \,/     /  (ノ       () ヽ  l         \    /        /     (⌒ヽ    |          ヽ、       /  /   l      しノ      |           ヽ、  /   /     |           l            ヽ、          l          /             ヽ、            |          /              ヽ          l        /

We Flips have bigger problems than SJWs slithering into our pastimes. The latest ASEAN Summit is pretty much a wash, what with China successfully intimidating the organization, and then the (((mainstream media))) fucking Rappler roasting Duterte & the Philippines over having to kowtow to China, when they parked their frikking warship right in the bay with the unspoken threat that they'll shell Davao should they be displeased.
If only Trump had taken up Duterte's offer to show up at the ASEAN Summit as a guest observer, but what can we do? Bahala na, as the saying goes.
Incidentally, the whole mess a few days ago about Trump inviting the Philippine President over to the White House was a consolation for standing up Duterte's earlier invite, and Duterte's curt reply of considering it was him having to deal with the Philippines being used once again as yet another pawn in the China vs. U.S. proxy war.

I presume you missed the part where Gook mentioned he's an undocumented, so no passport and visa, thus no way of leaving the country.

All kinds of shits, moeny, debt, Visa, family, job, and myself.
Don't worry about me. I'd be probably can't adapt foreign environment. Plus, I can write rancid shitpostings about Gookland while I'm here. Think positively. Every place has it's own problem. Korea's one is just bit more provocative and extreme. I did oath myself to witness the final consequences of this god forsaken place.
There is Bible quote 'Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be'. But people don't know the 'prosperous future' doesn't always mean good. It's bad translate. The original means 'something big'. I will see the final 'prosperous future' of Korea whether it's golden age or complete fucking downfall.

There is no country in the world accept gook as refugee
Even Choi's daughter's refugee request denied at Danish court
Considering how generous Danish is and how desperate Choi's daughter was, me getting other country as refugee is only possible when Nork or Jap invades us.
And I don't want to steal any foreign people's job

I can't understand your context
sorry my english is bad

Fucking pleb, you can't change pages and times while doing it with right hand

always summon the memeteor
maybe one day we all will get lucky and go back to the stardust

Wat is this error? Codemonkey? HotWheels?

It's one idea I was thinking of, if it's not possible to fit the year and page #, without creating that small border area.

On one hand, if the info can be made to be fitted in without having to make it like that. Or if you think the ocs can do without the page number, just a small discreet year copy text, to indicate the year of the redpill manufacture.

What is your thoughts on this, I can use a critique and your take on it.

i will summon that Memeteor for you
So we all can be free, sort off

Come on now I know one of you plays these

i think it's just a fetish and people who publicly exhibit their fetish are just dumbass faggots no better than furfags or horsefags.
also like all fetishes the related 3dpd is absolute garbage.

It's one idea I was thinking of, if it's not possible to fit the year and page #, without creating that small border area.

On one hand, if the info can be made to be fitted in without having to make it like that. Or if you think the ocs can do without the page number, just a small discreet year copy text, to indicate the year of the redpill manufacture.

What are your thoughts on this, I can use a critique and your take on it.

i will summon that Memeteor for you
So we all can be free, sort off

SUMMON THE MEMETEOR
for some reason i can't embed the meteor vids

I guess he will learn the hard way.

test

Anons have the NICEST penises.

That looks good, but only because of the image's blue-white-red color scheme.
It might be a good idea to use a different color, something more neutral like beige.

Here's something I threw together in MS Paint to show what I mean.

I actually want to see someone jump through these hoops…live…and on camera. Also…

I actually want to see someone jump through these hoops…live…and on camera. Also…

i think it's just a fetish and people who publicly exhibit their fetish are just dumbass faggots no better than furfags or horsefags.
also like all fetishes the related 3dpd is absolute garbage.

(Don't give clicks, but I forgot archive doesn't work here) forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/04/28/leave-them-wanting-more-in-defense-of-warner-bros-wonder-woman-marketing/#73c2d6401a41

The reviews for this movie are going to be a politically charged mess, aren't they? I wonder if Wonder Woman be the next Ghostbusters 2016 that no one can look at the movie on it's own merits without gender politics?

__                        /:::::::::::: ̄`ヽ                         /::___:::::::::::::::::::::\           ,. ' ´  ̄ ̄ ̄ ` ` ヽ//   ``ヽ::::::::::::::::::\       / / \  |         \     \::::::::::::::::゙、         |  / ノ\.ヽ | /          \     ヽ::::::::::::::|   ,. -―┴‐;;'´/. | ゙, l/          ヽ    `、:::::::/  /;;;; ::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;7 | .| |              ゙,      Y/ l;;;;;;;: .:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/. .! ,' |         /     〉    .// !;.,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;// l_ノ;:/| /  ̄ ``y'       ハ    // l;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/ ノ::::::::::ヽ     ハ___/::::ト、  .//  ヽ、;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;l/-、,,,_::::|       |::::::::::::::::::::;' `'Y/   |ハ/V\ト、l   _   `ヽ、___,イ::::::::::::::::::/   // >      ヾ三___/:::::/``'ー- 、,___/:::::::::::_/   ,//「|        \:::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::,:r‐ ''"´  ,.-'´ // .|.|          `!:::::::ヽ:::::::::::::::::::::ヾヽ-‐ '"´ヽヽ,//  |.|          「::::::::::::\:::::::::::::::::::ヽ.      //\ |.|            /-ミ/‐ァ:::入::::::::::::::::::::ヽ.   // ヽ\!.!         ∠_  | //  .\::::::::::::::::::ヽ.  //   `ー′         〈.  ヽレ'ノ       \::::::::::::::::::゙,//          `` '' ´      _):::::::::::::/〉                 / ヽ ヽ;:::://                  l  />.` /                 ` 'ー‐ '' ´

Something going on with the server? Whole bunch of threads and boards not loading and weird posting errors

Wat is going on

what the fuck cypherchimp

CODEMONKEY YOU HAD ONE JOB

Tecnologic Gorilla, get your shit done… please

sorry for crashing the site, was testing out my get-stealing script

Site's dying, Cloud.

CRYPTOGRAPH ANTHROPOID IF Holla Forums CRASHES ONE MORE TIME SOMEONE WILL PAY

Its probably going to fail on the merits of being a DC universe movie.

Marvel has them fucked on that front.

Don't know what happened, but anyways…
Here's the refined stuff that doesn't use blue.

The manufactroversies they create using this angle are not in any way boosting profitability, but purely political. Like the production of interracial pornography, it loses money every time, but the political zealotry behind it's production ensures it's continuation regardless. In short, so long as the cult exists this shit won't stop no matter how much money it loses them. Much like socialism will destroy country after country, neither facts nor profits matter to their dogma.

Well that was weird, hopefully h8channit back on now.

Yeah, something like that, though another user also had a suggestion, and just to clarify my brainstorming mentioned here
The border space might also work with white text on black border background color. And invert basically.

Its insane how interracial shit is everywhere, its all over tv shows, movies, advertising, its absurd.

durr, meant

Along with "mud diversity" it's becoming so abundant that I think more people are noticing how forced it is.

Here's beige & black. I'm not really a fan of the black border myself.

It reminds me of the Dark Tower movie in a way.
Especially in the producer department.
Neither DC nor Sony have managed to make a decent film in years.

Im ok with the black spider man because he's from another universe and Peter still exists, for Captain I'm iffy, Steve is still but Falcon doesn't act like Falcon at all, just a BLM mouthpiece, I mean for god sakes War Machine died and his funeral was a who's who of niggers in the marvel universe, not even his actual white friends, just niggers galore.

Or how Olsen is a nigger in Supergirl or Iris Allen, also a negress.

Like enough is enough, fuck off with this shit already, and of course the hero loves them.

James Bond as a nigger, what the fuck

Hmm, yeah I think you're right when I look ati it. I say go with black text on white for the border, nearly all the ESA oc series have an element of white colored text so I think it will fit, and the examples you posted looks good imo.

The beige one, hmm, I think I still prefer going with the white color border on this series for the legibility of the text. And it looks better imo.

Now that I've seen these, I think that white is the best option.
With the diversity of colors were using on the panels, white is the only color that won't feel out of place.

Weird how white males keep getting pushed aside for white female/black male leads

A better comic example would be the iron negress, iron heart.

They straight up "killed" Tony Stark and gave her all his books.

I've been watching Riverdale and there's a lot of this in there too.
>Ethel is a chubby ginger actually pretty qt tho
Most of these don't really bug me too much because it's a loose adaptation but what I cannot forgive is them making Ms. Grundy young and hot. Somebody's got some fucking explaining to do because one of these things is not like the other

Funny thing that, they had to replace Olsen as the love interest with a white guy because their audience didn't like the pairing.

So a rich manipulative cunt is latin? That's some hilarious stereotyping, same with Dilton being asian.

Hardly, J.J. is a big advocate of diversity.
Marvel is teaming with SJW writers.

Oh and Reggie's Asian.

She's actually nicer in the show than the comics. The rich sociopathic bitch is Cheryl Blossom.

Fixed a bit of the intro OC. How's it now?

Everytime I'm reminded that Archie is still going I have to do a double take.
How the fuck has this franchise about a guy who can't pick between the two girls he want to bang lasted for so long.

Also should I add a tiny black border around the pics or should it be left alone?

If they maker her a spicy latina, maybe my benis might approve.
That sounds rayciss. Why not ayrab, don't they know an ayrab boy djinnis invented the clock? :^)
If they get that black actor from The Office, maybe. Or a Carl Winslow type, maybe.
Not Jughead. Fucking shamefur dispray.
What a fucking wasted opportunity. If they're going to make Josie and the pussycats all black female, make them like En Vogue or something.
Hmmm, a fire bush you say. Maybe, will have to see if benis approves or not.
Needs to be a GILF. Like a susan sarandon physical type.

Alright enough shitposting from me. I have to get up early tomorrow but I will get back to some ESA oc stuff hopefully after doing some errands in the morning.

Das rayciss.jpg
I keed, I keed

Impressive. is that a bot?

So gg, when do we hug ?

Fucking Korea, get it together. Celebrate your heroes while they're alive.

What I don't get is why they don't just make new minority characters instead of shoehorning them into established series.

Isn't the whole Betty and Veronica dynamic based on contrast between the sexy modern girl and the homely small town girl?
Because I'm seeing none of that here.

Betty is cute.

AND THAT SHIT GOT CANCELED.

Hmmm, I usually like it flat on flat, however if it looks good and does not stick out in a bad way, or you encounter a situation where it needs it (possibly the gallagher quote movie poster tile oc), then it may have to be done.

Fucking hell, grats you. Here's your entourage of five band grills.

That would require writing decent enough character that people are going to give a chance. By shoehorning a character into an established series then people have to notice it since they have no choice in the matter.

OH SHIT NEW 2HU!!

Very well.
Also found a higher res of the old ESRB logo! There really is a lot of treasure out there.

Old people and kids, I guess. Just people who want some nice family-friendly readin'. The show is not family friendly. Somebody killed Cheryl's brother and Chuck (the only notable black character from the original comics) is a borderline rapist and Jughead's dad is in a biker gang and Archie's banging his teacher.

She's pretty spicy.
Because he's also a nutty survivalist and they don't wanna show an a-rab firing a gun.
Jughead's main change is he likes to write now and is a lazy dick instead of just being lazy. Best boy tbh
They're actually really annoying. Their characterization so far is "you don't know our struggles because you're white and we only play our own music because we're true artists"
She's cute in a platonic way. I would probably hug her.
Nah she's gotta be a matronly old woman. I want some classic Grundy up in here.

There's still a difference between them, character-wise. Betty's all about honesty and integrity and in love with Archie and she's studious and on adderall. Veronica's fiery and ruthless but is nice to the main characters. Jughead isn't really a main character so far though because Archie blew him off to fuck the teacher so Archie hangs out with the gay kid instead.

Yeah, she's pretty cute. Would date her.

Because they can't write for shit, they'd just tick off every box in the minority category and call it a day.

Notice how every single SJW characters has no nuances, or their pasts re-written to show they used to be super special snowflakes.

I mean FUCK, have you noticed this weird trend in western vydia where female characters are fiercely independent and use a bow as their iconic weapon? Its getting dumb.

The reitaisai is in two days user, until then patience.

I feel its partially these people cant write a good character if their life depended on it, but also because if they make a straight white male as a character they would be fired/complained about.

You are like a bloodhound with finding these. Holy shit mang. Aight, I really gotta rest a bit, due to early morning things to do. But I will be working on the ESA ESRB stuff after that.

On my docket:
-esrb specific series, maybe an ESRB specific title cover. Refining and working in the Lowenstein and Markels quote, maybe presented as a Past, Present, Possible Future of vidya rating system, which will YOU choose? type of thing.

G'night goulash gnoshers.

I never understood this. I was watching Anime since the 80's before these fucks where born, and a "minority", also Anime is huge in Central and South America. So it seems Anime is very "comfortable" with minorities.

How new are you? Have you not seen the fucking twatter posts that go like this.

>Have vaginas

Looks good. Akshually both looks quite good, I'm not sure which I outright prefer right now, the white on black or black on white ESRB oval.

I'll take another look at it tomorrow, since I really have to go to sleep now. But imo both looks quite good and on track mang.

Why wouldn't a faggot just respond, "Well I'm not going to fuck any "guys" that have vaginas"

Congratulations, your grand prize for pre-ordering a copy of Extreme Yuri Brachiovaginal Olympics 4: If You Miss Her, You Gotta Fist Her is a brand new manko compass. It points you to the nearest, wettest, tightest manko around. Ah shit, but wait. You can't read directional words in Moonrunes. That's okay, because I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you even when you don't want me to, just like a Windows update.

北(きた) - North
南(みなみ) - South
西(にし) - East
東(ひがし) - West

Now once you find the manko, you gotta decide if you wanna bust on the outside or the inside of it.

中(なか) - Inside (can also mean center, middle, between) Hence why 中出し means creampie
外(そと) - Outside
前(まえ) - Front
後ろ(うしろ) - Back
右(みぎ) - Right
左(ひだり) - Left

Those are pretty much your basic directional words in Japanese.

あたしたちの前に外車だった

太陽は東から昇って、西に沈みます

彼は家の外です

左折する(させつする)

右折する(うせつする)

There's also

下(した) - Below, Bottom, Underneath (Also Below as in younger or authority)
上(うえ) - Above, Top, On (Also Above as in elder or authority)
側(そば) - Near, Close, Besides (Usually written in kana though)
隣(となり) - Next to, Neighbor

Upon using location words, you may be confused over whether you should use the に or で particles. I don't know how much I can ease that confusion, but remember that に more or less functions as the Japanese "to" and indicates direction (as well as the other meanings discussed in a previous particle lesson). で is used more like the "at" of Japanese. It indicates a destination, a time of occurrence, or a method by which something is done. However, I must remind you not to go around translating phrases literally between English and Japanese. If you were to say something like "In the future", it would be 未来で, not 未来中 or 未来に.

See why you don't translate literally? That would be like saying "At the future" in English, but it makes complete sense in Japanese because the future is the destination and de, being a destination marker, indicates that. Even so, it can still get tricky knowing what to use.

日本に旅行した

学校で勉強する

So de is used for the place where an action takes place. You study at school, you get an abortion at the abortion clinic, you get drunk at the strip club, and you discovered the hanging body of your best friend at her house. Ni indicates a direction to a place, person, or thing. Hence, when someone writes a letter addressed to you, the envelope may say エイノンに or エイノンへ (Because remember, when you're talking about direction, you can use へ or に)

わたしは学校へ行きます
へ is pronounced as e when you're using it that way. Replace that with ni and it would still be correct and mean the same thing. So just worry about the differences between ni and de in regards to locations and directions.

I made OC while Holla Forums crashed
Password Ape fix your shits or I will put you in Korean school uniform

He was true hero, more than Korea deserved

I saved that. I wonder if they're still here?

Calm your tisms you faggot gook.

"If you won't fuck a guy just because he has a vagina, you aren't gay. You just have a fetish for penises."
No seriously, I've seen them argue this.

Jesus fuck.

Untoned, small titty, big nose Wonder Women, what you think?

This was taken 2 years ago
Some schools requires mandatory military salute in School area

There are those pictures with students holding english signs that they wrote shit like "Everything will be fin(r?)e", weren't those from a korean school?

Because the people who post this shit are in a hugbox? Because even if they did see the response, they would just screech autistically that gay guy is phobic/not a real gay™/a misogynerd sockpuppeting? Because fags would rather be out sucking cocks than debating snowflakes?

Traps aren't gay user.

speaking of persona

JESUS GOOK HOW ARE YOU STILL SANE?!

Hey finally something from your shithole feminist nightmare of a country that I approve of.

2/3 of gook school uniforms are fine, rest are really weird or seriously fucked up like the picture

I found a job

Congrats, user.

And yet you retard cuck has the nerves to say gooks are the insane ones.

Do they have sexy schoolgirls in Kimchiland?

archive.is/HTHT9#selection-2749.0-2749.14

ohhh look
its this fuck head

I'd rather be doing many things than try to explain things to them again. Then again, never cared much for rainbow pride shit either. Just feel nothing from female parts.

Be happy user, work hard and get the fuck out of there so you can enjoy life again.

Do you guys remember that Antifa group "redneck revolt" from some time ago?

Most of them are LARPers, only a few of them are actually familiar with guns. The rest just carry fakes.

fmshooter.com/antifa-gun-club-responds-fake-gun-critics-laughable-range-day-intimidation-video/
archive.is/Wz6Ic

Call me retarded if you want but what the what the fuck is she talking about? Those two paragraphs she wrote makes absolutely no sense to me.

Found Connor

Google gookrune word '여고'

but user, why does she have egg in her hair

I can't look at this without wondering how many are daughters of megalia that want to purge all men.

You really gotta had to remind that, user? Why. user? Why do you remind that on my mind?

Your fault for sharing your country's horror stories, they made an impact.

Stop blogposting.

archive.is/MdAjU

Yep. Dc cant into live action unless its batman or smallville if they pace right though the latter seasons were not as good as the early seasons

I said it once and will say it again, zods female hench in the last superman movie should have been wonder woman, she would have been a little on the short side but would have made a much more convincing wonder woman. the animated wonder woman movie that was esentially god of war was better than most dc live action shit

That's not saying much, considering how bad most of DC's live action shit is.

Is this you?

I'm sure their defense of this is that women can be strong too but that is clearly not the message that is being sent.

It was made by an outsorced studio and not by timm I think it was lionshead or something like that it was pretty good since it treated itself as a greek odessey movie rather than capeshit.

Glad to hear it user, now save up and get the fuck out of that house.

I have zero idea what goes on in Thailand and if they're a shit like China. I do find it interesting how they say females will pay more than the guys (Then again, it's not surprising considering how they're targeted for most ads or commercials & being known for impulse shopping)

That's stereotyping and raycis

Nah. Don't have a dildo and eyebrow piercings are shit, same with tattoos.

This is why western video games industry is superior

They're faggot item farmers from a third world country. Why else would it exist?

I though that was Brazil or Mexico?

read: RMT nigger plague

No it's Chinese

Something feels off.
Link to slideshow: slideshare.net/pisal1/thai-game-industry-overview

Makes sense.

yes

Why have journos picked DmC as one of their hills to die on?
Is that autism, are those daddy issues and not accepting when you're told not to do something?

its the only DMC game they could play and not be awful at

Likely because it would mean they admit the thing they pushed is bad. Which is going to have people question why they pushed it when they knew it was bad. Same with a lot of their shit. Because saying the truth would likely damn them.

Because money. They don't know the difference between a masterfully cooked steak dinner and someone taking a shit on their plate, so the end result is them pushing something that's trash.

They are just that bad at picking hills to die on.
Remember the 3 literally whos?
Only one of them was even remotely photogenic, and she was an ancient evil who couldn't awaken enough to resemble a threat.

fuck you

FUCK YOU!

Fuck↗ You↘

Congrats user. have a job interview tomorrow morning, and hoping for the best

Found Cuck Sterling's old letter to the ESA back during the SOPA mess in 2012. It's fucking ironic to read this today & with him saying "Nobody's taking your games away."
archive.fo/jxdJU

Could you do a tiny black border around the word gatekeepers, please? The double Es in keepers are being washed out.by the blue.

Better?

NAZIS WATCH OUT

I wish you all a nice day.

Purse Owner thread is getting shilled by a burnout leftardpol and some goon shitposter.

You numbnuts, Thai video games are just western video games.

I see it.

Today, Bob realized "I'm gonna have to get a job."

Because YOU are no longer paying for his insulin.

He's crying. He's seething. He's raging. Hillary was supposed to win.

Can you hear him? Listen.

LISTEN.

FeelsGoodMan.mov

Much. Thanks.

What, he doesn't live off of autismbux? All he'd have to do is show 5 seconds of his video editing "skills" and he'd be approved right away.

archive.fo/vNyIz

Where are you in the post #GamerGate world? It was such a cataclysmic event that shook the entire world, to the point where it somehow became true that half the gaming populace are female gamers.

Contrarianism. Every time gamers complain viciously about something they always set to prove them wrong and go the opposite direction. You saw it with DmC, Mass Effect, GG, etc. Before it might be a form of virtue signalling our media did before they started to push the heavy SJW stuff.

I'm not surprised, Stopping SOPA was almost a bandwagon position to take to up one's cred as a good guy. Even companies like Google and crap, who are shit, were virtue signalling about it. Notice how they're silent on pretty much any other legislature similar that comes out.

Not the first time we've been called dead, certainly won't be the last.
We are Humanity's Great Bulwark.

>Stats, like the 2014 annual survey by the Entertainment Software Association
What a surprise, their "Research" is being used by those faggots to push a narrative.
DEADBEAT DAD
E
A
D
B
E
A
T
D
A
D

The goons in the persona thread aren't subtle.

God I wish that were possible :(

Of course they don't. But nearly all unions are left-wing so it'd make sense they'd be against Le Pen. Breitbart's title is pretty clickbait there; there is no "defiance", people are allowed to do whatever they fucking want, and unions didn't advise anyone of anything. Police officers don't risk shit voting for Le Pen, and don't even have to tell who they voted for in the first place.

Amusingly, Le Pen voters aren't really the target of anything, it's mostly Mélenchon voters, because Mélenchon hates both le pen and macron and said he wouldn't tell anyone who to pick. And so numerous journos and politicians have been going mental over it and calling it basically co-fascism. Which is retarded.
Macron himself hasn't tried going at either side because as much of a twat as he is, he's not that stupid.

Not to burst your bubble, but that tax evasion has no substance behind it yet. A few parts are photoshopped and overall, aside from halfchan itself, no source has found shit. I doubt it's impossible though, honestly I would be far from surprised if Macron had done shit like that (although he'd be a massive retard if he hadn't decided to close all of those offshore bank accounts before getting elected, like holy fuck). It's too late now anyway, unless there is undeniable proof of it uncovered before sunday, it won't change anyone's mind.
If Le Pen tried to start shit about it she'd be told off anyway because she's just as corrupt and thieving as Macron anyway, so she wouldn't be using this as weight against him in the first place, in risk of looking worse than him in return

Hey Reanon, hadn't heard about "he" being like "ni". What's the difference exactly ?..

The absolute funniest thing about all this is that somehow, some way, a number of us at some point wanted to be useful to society as a whole.
Some of us didn't want the NEET life, some of us didn't want to be so buried into the sand in our own world.
And we got exactly what we wanted.
A Great Work that will require effort beyond what we thought we were capable of.
As if we were all placed here for a purpose, to offer up this work to the Heavens as a sign of our noble effort.

Kill yourself namefag.

When your sentence is expressing direction "to" something or someone, as in I'm going to school, or this letter is addressed to you, you can use he or ni interchangeably to express the "to" part. When used like that, there's not much of a difference between the two of them so you can use either one, like in the example sentences.

Both 日本に旅行した and 日本へ旅行した are correct and mean the same thing. As discussed in previous lessons though, ni has other uses besides expressing direction. he cannot be used to replace ni in any of those cases, only in the context of direction.

Oh, and used in the context of direction, へ is actually pronounced え

Do it yourself pussy. Stop being an internet tough guy. Makes you sound like an edgy teenager.

I see… thanks a lot Reanon.

Just before I go to bed, I want to leave a question. Why can't anyone make fun of themselves these days?

I'm asking as a result of the deletion of the "Silliness of Holla Forums and Videogames" thread. Because I was just tired of seeing all the depressing shit going on, and becoming tired of seeing the GG threads turning into shitpost central when something good comes around the corner, I thought about creating the thread as a way for us to laugh ourselves and and the silly stuff we do relating to game. Just to, you know, let loose. But, all that I saw in the thread were other anons either poosting about their mental state of depression or telling me to "Fuck off" for daring to want to inject a bit of happiness into the board.

I'm not complaining but…actually, yeah, I am complaining. I'm complaining because I want to know what it was that caused people to reject such a notion as "Making fun of themselves". Is it the way I asked it, the phrasing of the title, the way I worded it, WHAT? If the answer is simply that Holla Forums has lost a lot of it's hope, it's a no brainer why we've seen raids on the rise. It's because no one can make fun of themselves. Once that begins to happen, a lot of the raiders will leave because they lost all their power. How can you surely defeat an enemy who's selfaware of themselves to the point where they can laugh at themselves?

People are entirely fine with laughing at their own selves, user. They just don't do it the same way you do on Holla Forums. I'd argue Holla Forums in general doesn't.
That "silliness" thing sounds gay to most anons. They'd enjoy it IRL I suppose, maybe, but on imageboards it seems like something they'd expect from forums and social media. No offense.
I didn't see your thread so I might be assuming your thread's content though.

Val

My guess would be not entirely unjustified paranoia regarding shills.
Also, it's fucking late, people who aren't in bed at this hour aren't well-known for stability.
Third, please define "making fun of ourselves," because that could be fucking anything.

I get where you're coming from, first of all, but these threads run 24/7, which means that unless the information you dig up at any given moment is immediately actionable, discussion on the matter dies quickly while the info itself is saved and put aside. That's why digging used to be done off hand and any actionable results were posted in the threads, but that's changed with the drastic slowdown of HQ. A good example of this phenomenon is the constant ESA digging. Hot damn has it provided a lot of information, but without much direction or action to go on. As of now, it's mostly an impenetrable infowall. Of course, that doesn't mean it's shit, but it changes how the thread interacts with it.

You can have a good 200 posts about email campaigns following a big journo fuck up, but not 200 posts of people glossing over the same information for hours. The only thing I want to see completely stopped is links/screencaps of anything without archives or explanations. Those people deserve to be shot.

Also that thread honestly sounds like shit. The way it's worded makes it sounds like a barely on-topic meta thread/newfag complaints and hangout thread. Asking Holla Forums to make fun of itself is impossible because Holla Forums isn't a single entity nor a collective entity with a collective conscience and memory.

I didn't see your thread either, but I'll take your word…
Who exactly are you applying that to? People in general? Please elaborate.
Pretty much what this user said

Stop being a namefag.

VICTORY

What's the problem here?

That's good from the artist honestly. Being able to admit you exaggerated on social media is an impressive feat these days.

Marche shared an artist's art, watermark included (and I think the deviantart link on the image too), and since then he's been called out and treated like a monster because he didn't directly link the artist's tweet of the original pic. Basically he didn't say "art by [artist]" and that made him a prick somehow.
But apparently the drama was mostly produced by other people, it seems.

Wow she actually said sorry to marche I'm shocked.

THATS BECAUSE
MARCHE WAS RIGHT

As a swede I'm shocked.

Yi is one of the coolest niggas in history. I wish we heard more about him in the west.

*cucked
fixed it for you

Grats man.

I felt a little proud reading this

I don't get to pick what sites my normalfag friend likes.

no first for benis, therefore sage

this meme is almost as bad as the gildafag
hellyou probably are the gildafag

i am simply stating the truth

What a pleasant surprise something ended on a nice note.

Hell seger.

Were you calling me?

No, go back to sleep.

But I woke up a few hours ago

Ok, i'll leave…

Feels more like dude's only admitting he fucked up because he got caught with his pants down.

He coulda easily kept me blocked and acted the victim and nobody woulda cared

Good evening, faggots!

Ska is pure cancer.

It's Turbo Polka, you fucking faggot! You should put respect on their name!

Anyone know what happened earlier?

codemonkey wiped IPs, so there it only recorded 1 user in that time

Well, as always, right ? Totally-not-me-user ?

I've never seen anyone reference that line except me.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/oculus-story-studio-gets-shut-down-by-facebook/30135/

Weren't the guys actually nice people who only hired the best?

Speaking of occulas
Kojima rt a picture of palmer and his gf that supports GG dressed up as quiet

God damn for 3DPD she is pretty damn perfect

Bloggers are rarely good at writing, so don't look too hard for quality.

I look at this over and over again and I seriously believe this was intended to be a parody or some shit.

Yeah that's a bit obvious. Hell, it has everything that triggers any basic Holla Forumsirgin, from "fun is a buzzword" to tumblr noses

It was mostly the copypaste bad MsPaint edit what made the think.

SJWs are lazy faggots, but at least they try to make their own art… more or less.

I really don't think this person is well informed on Gamergate, I wonder why.

I said more or less.

I hope it's a joke.
I did an image search and all I found was a few threads on KiA.
It looks like it might have come fron this person on tumblr, though.
archive.fo/vpRmY
Interestingly, it looks like she's been archived before.
archive.fo/IATdt

They husbando'd Donte. Not even kidding.

Liking Traps isn't gay, but what about wanting to trap and suck cock and take it up the ass? if I look like a girl it means I'm not gay then.

For fuck's sake.

Why are they so fond of crack addicts?

Well, traps are double gay. Is like old greek or roman philosophy. Giving cock to a man isn't gay, but taking cock anally and orally is double gay.

I am you

Well, yea, but if you're prettying yourself up and look like a girl doing it, it doesn't mean your gay, you're just having heterosexual sex while playing the girl role.

Just found out Marche was suspended.

F

And Pewdiepie talking about the youtube fuckery. Youtube trying for time and placating their advertisers, kikes.

That'll learn him for being an image thief

What a lame way to get suspended. Obnoxious as he is, I still like that guy.

F

Kek looks like twitter suspended my account for the bot followers and i gotta contact them

Why didn't you go protected mode? pretty sure they're gloating, by suspending a shitposter

He's been Australia leveling trolling for two almost three years, and the thing that brings him down is laughing at goon artists?

Good luck.

can you just block the bots?:^)

So they can detect that but they dont do shit to certain accounts, hmmm

Good luck user

You think you got suspended over this shit? It also looks like people are going after the artist now by saying she went back on the artist's code or some shit.

No shit, they selectively choose who they fuck with.

Good luck. They will probably make up some shit along the way.

"Well the good news is that we were able to take care of the bots, but upon further inspection, it appears your account violates several of our rules".

I know, it's just more shit that shows how biased twitter is.

What a shame

I got a backup account anyway I made in 2014
Not that worried about getting followers

This one?

twitter.com/Fuyuki/status/860404192065667072

You're in love with a cartoon CAT!

Peak SJW insanity reached the Netherlands today. GeenStijl (politically incorrect website that didn't want to publish about GamerGate) is accused of Virtual Rape by two large newspapers.
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/05/they_may_target_our_comments_but_they_will_never_take_our_freedom.html

Old media attacks the new media and uses feminism as their foot soldiers.

They didn't want to report about the lies of Anita and Zoe are now the victim of the Dutch Anita and Zoe.

Submit this to @GeneraalofGG. People need to know what's up.

But user they always attack first.

When did this happen? I am quite up-to-date with everything but I did not notice a thing.

Its going to happen in two of tomorrows newspapers

I feel for marche. Everyone seems to think he's a furry, the same way everyone thinks I'm gay if I trap and fuck guys while in trap mode.

It started when Rosanne Herzberg (yes, her hands are always cold) wrote one of her SJW columns in NRC complaining about objectification on Dumpert. Her, Sunny Bergman and Tofik Dibi started a twitter campaign. The rest is history.

You have two options here, either you consider yourself "genderfluid" or you just call yourself gay
Either way you're a faggot.

sage for blogshit

Uncle died. What's the point of money when your whole family is dying off one by one. At least I don't have to sit around in a hospital room anymore. I'm not going to the funeral. I didn't even want to go to my dad's. They're gone, the meat means nothing to me. I feel no closure on being surrounded by crying strangers. I'm so sick of being surrounded by death and misery. I am so sick of the sound of other people crying. I'm tired of being sad myself. I have no more tears to cry. I'm out. Spent. Empty. when bad shit happens to me now I don't even think about it. I just keep going and moving forward because that's all I can do. I know this will all pass, that I just need time. But fuck man, I wish it could go a little faster. I wish I have all these crying messes of people look elsewhere for emotional comfort. I have nothing inside of me to give. These past two months have drained me to a husk. I just want this to be over. For time to move on. I'm just so tired. I'm sure I'll be very happy in the future, but I feel like I've lived a lifetime and a half in two months. It's all so slow and I just want some rest already.

I just read it, this is going to blow up. Will probably check the newspapers tomorrow. Also, why does GeenStijl not publish about GG?

Also, this >>124910614

Fuck tumblr terms. It's not gay if I'm being treated as a woman while wearing womens clothes and look like a chick while having a dick, it's just normal heterosexual sex with me being the girl role.

My condolences, user.

No idea, never bothered with them. Always gave me the controlled opposition vibe

They were contacted several times after Rami had his airtime. We only got snarky responses from Von Loghausen and Quid. Half a year later Von Loghausen also edited one post in a semi-related topic where a commenter linked to KiA, calling KiA a misogynist hyve.

Are you millionare user?

I'm sorry for your lost, but sadly that is life, a never ending series of losses and disappointments. You end toughen up or you end broken, there is no middle term.

☑ Went cyber-clubbing with naked wrestlers

May his memory be eternal!

Alright you genderfluid faggot.

I just want to wear cute clothes and look like a girl and get fucked as a girl, not cut my cock off.

moar Orthodox funeral

Stop shitposting, you faggot.

This is precisely what "genderfluid" snowflakes do.

Hmm, alright. I don't visit Dumpert and Geenstijl that often, but some of my friends do. They will be quite interested, I think. Also, too bad that there was no cooperation from them, that would have been nice I guess.

(checked)

My condolences user.

Condolences, and goddamn user, at least go to their grave and do a little bit of reflection, and that life might be empty, but you're still going, good luck.

My advice is to go to the funeral anyways to be there for the rest of your family, then take the money you have and go on sabbatical. Go somewhere where noone even knows your name for a month or so so you don't have to deal with constant intrusions.

This is bad advice. If you don't want to go to a funeral, you're better off not going.
Remember them for how they were when they were alive, don't ruin your image of them by seeing them dead.

He has family obligations to his uncle's immediate family, he should go.

And a lot of people that did regret it later on, he has to figure this shit out on his own or talk with some family beforehand.

I'm with the other anons. Sadly, you have to face everything and everyone in a funeral. When a relative dies is not only about you, but about all your relatives.

I disagree. Last chance to show his uncle the respect he deserves.

No, he doesn't.

People that regret it don't know what a funeral is about. What they regret is the person's death.

There's no point to this.

He's dead, user.

The point is to confort eachother. If families are for anything is for that simple reason.

I only find this selfish behavior in americans, for fuck's sake.

I'm not American and there's nothing selfish in not emotionally scaring yourself further. This idea that you also have to suffer so people around you feel better is outright retarded.

The point is to support eachother, mostly because they have it harder than you and deserves that little pity and compasion.

Are you english? german? only found that behavior in protestant people.

If you're actually serious, you're a dimwit, user.
No, I'm not any of these.

Not supporting the relatives of his uncle, who need the support, and not paying respects for your uncle, for your own self is pretty much the definition of selfish.

So it goes.
There's tragedy everywhere.
Life is about accepting it, and if you don't
You're gonna carry that weight.

Why are they so selfish to force you to support them? Why are they so selfish to have you emotionally scar yourself for their own good?
This "selfish" argument is dumb. There's no "obligation" involved. The user which lost his uncle feels the worst way possible because of a lot of deaths coming one after another, and you want him to force himself to "comfort" others when he does not feel any comfort from it at all.
Why are you "selfish" now?

Then you are just a dickhead.

Clearly, I'm a dickhead because supposedly, their pain is worse than yours and they're clearly more valuable than you are.
That is why you should go to the funeral, so you can self-flagellate yourself more if nature didn't flagellate you enough.

You're assuming they don't have to deal with it too. Two deaths at once just like him.

Thanks for the kind words, not just now, but in the past as well.

Yeah, I am. Fat load of good it's doing me lately though. Money can't bring back the dead.

Trust me when I say this was not a decision made lightly or in the heat of the moment. Also trust me when I say it's the right thing for me and the immediate family were the ones that suggested it. They told me to go vidit a friend or something a get away from here. I guess they see the state I've been in since my dad's death and figure I could use a break.

I don't even need to assume anything. You're already starting this argument assuming that he needs to go, which is not the case.
If they deem he has an obligation, then they themselves are selfish.

So you did talk to your family. Dont become a depressed hermit user, stay strong.

Good luck then, user.

user, you are giving me a headache now. I'm not even going to ask you how old are you.

If you don't support your dead relative's family you are basically spitting in your relative's grave.

Well, the only thing I can tell you is that you can eventually cope with death. It would be a slow and I mean VERY SLOW proccess and it will hurt like a motherfucker, but for this kinds of situations the only cure is time.

You should maybe take a trip indeed. When my father passed away I used some savings and my heritage to go with my brother to Malta to learn english even if I don't need to. I just needed a break.

Damn, user. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm 24, user. Do you also want to compare funeral-peen sizes?
You have no such obligation. They should also understand that you're in pain too.

Do aussies just have an innate ability to cause mayhem whenever they post like how the fuck does Marche constantly start shit by posting inane bullshit

Fucking bitch.
Whats wrong with helping sick animals?

By "vet", I think he meant "veterans", "war vets".

How the hell do you enforce that?

Witchhunting and snitching.

TRUMP HAPPENING youtu.be/nvHIvK9eQAs

Post an embed or go fuck yourself.

You're making Koreans look like jews.

I thought Korea required you to log on to the net using a national ID or something if you were a citizen, so it was easy to tell if you were a kid doing it versus an adult, but I may be totally off the mark here

besides, most kids go to PC rooms as far as I know, or just use their cell phone for shitty games

Aren't they asian jews after all?

This just makes me want to watch 28 weeks later again.

I thought Thais were jews. Sexual jews.

Maybe the whole asia are jews and jews are the mixture of all what is wrong with the human being.

H-Hello?

Oh shit, you guys, i think that random post spambot is back.
There are man >(1) in almost every thread now with completely random off topic posts.

Report them or send a message to the janitors to look at it.

At least /k/ will be happy.

How good is it? It has been on my backlog for very long but I never really bothered to watch it.
That music disturbs me.

Worst Korea ruins everything for everyone

It's not that good, infuriating actually. Just stick with the first movie

Infuriating how? Is the character a bunch of dumb retards or do dumb shit happen in general?
I have seen a scene of them slashing a bunch of zombies with a helicopter and I think it's from that movie.
That kind of infuriating things?

Chinks are the asian jews.

This

There's a dev answering questions here.

Then I'll skip it.

Just about ruined my whole opinion of that country.
They have forgotten the way of Yi.

I know we are not close yet to shitposting, but I was wondering if someone could explain me Lisa the Painful/Joyful lore? because the little I saw about it doesn't make any sense.

I'll explain what little I remember.
There's a drug called Joy. It makes you feel good. Take it too much and you eventually turn into a violent mutant. You play Brad. Brad had a little sister named Lisa. Their dad was abusive and probably raped her. She killed herself. Eventually there was a weird apocalypse where all the women vanished. Brad eventually found a baby girl and named her Buddy. Some guy (Rando, Brad's adopted son) kidnapped her. Brad has to get her back. And one of the main villains, Buzzo, blames Brad for Lisa dying because he didn't stop their dad. That's what I remember.

I get all that. I mean about the apocalypse shit, the mutations and why all of it was orchestrated by a faggot with a trumpet.

That's a lot of junk

I'm sorry for your loss user. I'd advise going to the funeral in any case. It's a painful day, maybe two if they make it last, but it's important to avoid having to spend more time later on regretting not going. Go, have a bad time, never mention it again if you don't need to.
However, as yo mentioned in , ultimately it's your choice. Think hard about it, and do what you think is right.
Again, good luck with it all. We're here for you if you need us, ok ?

AFAIK the apocalypse is mostly unexplained. The mutations are caused by the repeated use of the Joy drug.

Faggot with a trumpet wants to play god/rule the world or whatever. The apocalypse might not be what it seems, but no one was ever able to figure out what actually happened and Austin is now a flaming faggot SJW.

Once you take one Joy you are going to turn into a mutant eventually. Its a literal "one is all it takes" drug, but when under the effects you also become more powerful. It also makes you controllable, and makes you seek out whatever you want with no thought to anything else. When Joy mutants are satisfied they tend to just do nothing.

NO!

Brad did nothing wrong, no matter what all those perverts say.

Yeah, but almost like if that was intended to do that by the big bad boss in the end. I'm still confused why someone would go as far to spend so many resources to make a drug that mutates people.

So, the trumpet is magical? some bullshit science? any explanation why it controls mutants?

Also, what a fucking disgrace Dingaling turned into a SJW.

Yado is more antisocial than all of /r9k/ combined and wanted to create his own perfect world of nothing but subservient mutants and trumpet music.
Kinda, yeah.

Ok, let me get this straight. Yado is an autistic fuck who recruited an angry child to start the apocalypse and get rid of all women for some reason because someone killed herself and Brad couldn't do anything to prevent it?

He even made a laboratory just next to Brad houses to make that same drug and study Joy mutants and nobody noticed any of it because everyone in Lisa's world is retarded?

I guess that makes any fan game make as much sense as anything the original game did.

Hello Gentlemen, how are you doing this Cinco de Mayu?

Today is the 5th anniversary of my mothers death, so not too happy.

Did anyone see connor and his goon friends shill the Persona thread? You could add the shit they said to a localization bingo .

Is Yakuza 2 a big improvement over the first game or is it more of the same just to continue the story? Because the story is interesting and the side-quests are kinda cute, but boy is the gameplay atrocious.
It's nothing but running all the way across town and back which takes absolutely forever because there are so many obstacles in your path and the camera angle is constantly changing which causes everything to freeze. There's a taxi but it's not even that useful until you're stuck in purgatory and if you don't love fighting tons of low level goons you'll have to grind out money for the later missions.

The actual fighting is pretty barebones and a lot of the upgraded techniques make you weaker than you started. You only deal any actual damage if you're in heat mode but your grab attacks both get "upgraded" to spend your whole heat bar without dealing much in the way of extra damage. And it's incredibly difficult to maintain against bosses because for most of the game you just don't have any tool to deal with enemies that dodge away from all your attacks, are immune to grabs, and can attack straight through your defenses. Late in the game you get abilities that are better against bosses, but you don't really get anything that will help you against groups which become bigger, healthier, and more annoying with weapons like stun guns and fight you in smaller spaces without room to isolate any of them. The only thing the game gives you is the back attack but it's incredibly inaccurate and does nothing once you're actually surrounded.

After this survey show them they are not majority, they will be obviously be mad

That explains it.

What does it explain?

I think so. I have only played the mainline games, but they just keep on improving after each one.
Gameplay-wise, Yakuza 1 is the worst. I don't know how the HD edition plays, but I have heard it's improved over the original.

Kiwami is a complete remake.

Your utter lack of familial duty.

Maybe its just his culture you shitlord :^)

Being american as fuck; eating burgers with cheese, bacon and hash browns on them while playing Baseball Stars 2.

Yakuza 2 is big improvement over 1, it's when the series started to get it's stride going in terms of gameplay and content.
Still rougher compared to the later games in the series but vastly better than vanilla Yakuza 1. Play Yakuza Kiwami when it comes out, it makes Yakuza 1 into an amazing game

Right, "familial duty". I'm lucky that most of my family isn't retarded then.
We tend to not force any of our peers to do shit they don't need to do, no matter the reason.

Yakuza 2's combat's a massive improvement over 1.

Sounds like it has to go back

Being spanish and not caring what some spics do on the other side of the pond.

Your type of thinking is why society is a diseased carcass rotting from the inside and allowing invaders to conquer. People are supposed to depend on others, if you can't depend on family to be there who the fuck can you depend on?

Whatever mister my bookstores are full of youtubers books and my Anthem is about the ass of a dictator.

Not everything has to be done with family or for family. Not doing everything for or with your family does not mean you can't depend on each other.

Yours is a false dichotomy.

I am only offended with the youtuber book insult.

In franco's defense, his ass was nice and phat

You outright stated that your family doesn't expect anyone to do anything that they don't need to, no matter the reason. So no, its not a false dichotomy at all because you made it quite clear that there's no expectations there.

And White, beause his wife washed it with Ariel.

what?

Its complicated. Yado was starting a lab to work on all that when Brad was a kid; there are references to a "fake sky" in the lab itself, but the person writing the references was losing their mind because of another super soldier drug they were working on. That one being the zombie solution. However, Yado wasn't the one who gave a shit about Lisa, that was Buzzo. Buzzo joined up with Yado just to mentally fuck with Brad. He was Lisa's boyfriend, but didn't really know, or understand, that Marty was raping Lisa; he just assumed that because Lisa kept talking about Brad, she killed herself because he left.

Yado doesn't really have a motivation, from what I remember, other than wanting power.

Also those commercials about women coming from the future offering bleach, quite sexist believe that in the future women would still be doing chores… hilarious

I still don't know if pic related is a cut out or drawn, if drawn, that's some mad skill.

Have you seen chinese TV advert for bleach ?
Chink woman threw nigger to washing machine, for 3 minutes. He changed into asian.

If you don't need to do it, then there is no reason to do it.
It's also clear that your family is either dysfunctional or not human. Not being forced to go to a funeral or anything of the sorts does not mean that in our family, no one wants to go to funerals and "respect the dead", that feeling is merely not that common, since most of us believe the dead are dead, respect towards them is pointless.
The only way to respect someone is to do it in life.

It also shows that whatever your family is doing, they're not doing it because they want to, they do it because they're forced to. There's a clear lack of empathy and understanding there if rules are needed for your family to function at a normal level.
This is how you show you are retarded, clearly.
As I said, to depend on each other does not mean we have to do everything with each other or for each other, it's a false dichotomy and a non sequitur on top, because it's a "either/or" where it does not exist and it's irrelevant if we don't follow certain traditions.
I can depend on my family just fine without them having to go through random unnecessary bullshit. And they can depend on me just the same.

Yeah, that was hilarious… they just don't care

You don't have enouth ranks in 'Spanish Lore'.

Because here in Spain we know how to keep women in place. That's why we could invent time travel.

I was actually taking about Buzzo when talked about a crazy kid.

Also, the thing that turned people into zombies is different than Joy?

The thing is that Lisa's universe looks interesting, yet is so messed up in storytelling that makes no fucking sense.

(replying in the non-dead thread)

I think it's a mix of things why there's a non-zero number of obnoxiously anti-console PC gamers. Windows 9x+ and then Steam made everything real easy, and making things easy is never a good thing since that means you get the average IQ types first (massive drop in quality but survivable) and then the retards (unsalvageable situation) later. Also PCs got a lot cheaper between 1990 and 2010 (20 years, a whole generation or just about); at the front end it was basically the cost of a car, at the tail end you can slap together a half dozen halfway decent boxes out of spare parts. Low cost, low barrier to entry, more idiots. Places like Leddit cropping up don't help, either, of course.

Plus there's always been a contingent of people who do PC gaming who have looked down on console gamers from the very start, and vice versa. You would think it would be a mistake for someone on an NES to pick a fight with an Amiga fan or someone on a 16-bit system going up against the early 90s PC scene, or conversely someone on 8086 to go up against the NES but either way it didn’t stop anyone from doing that at all.

For example from an early/mid 90s PC perspective if you tried to run a recompiled Falcon 3.0 (very nice early 90s flight sim) targeted to a console of the era (pre-PS1), it would not have ended well. Not enough instructions per second, inadequate controls, mismatched coloring, and so on. Even getting a fast-by-design non-simulation like Doom going required a lot of technical work, and a lot of sacrificed quality (far too much, in Sega's case). Yet you would still have idiots claiming "the Super FX chip made the SNES better than any PC" or "something something Sonic games are faster than PC games exotic processor" garbage, people completely buying into marketing hype of their preferred company. Not to mention every half year some rag would scream "PC GAMING IS DEAD" from the rooftops, which some people did believe (and this kept going even to the late 90s when 50000lb bunker busters like Civilization 2 and Thief where in play). After a while of this and especially after these very complicated but capable games started to come to market, you start to see a slow but steady uptick of PC users quite happy to rub it in console users faces. And some haven’t stopped yet despite the fact that both console and PC environments are in serious trouble right now, and that consoles ARE IBM PCs now (just with somewhat unconventional architectures on the mainboard and no Windows).

That said I personally don’t think PCs and consoles had a lot of direct competition in retrospect. I’d really have to say that the PC originally really had a lot more to worry about from the Macintosh and the Amiga, but Apple completely lost their minds for 15-20 years (plus once they got somewhat more sane they gave up on desktops largely and started making MP3 players and phones instead) and Commodore forgot that you need to release substantially better hardware more than once per decade, so that gave x86 gaming the breathing space it needed after an underpowered start.

Chinese can't be racist because yaddayadda, discrimination+power and some shit.

Not according to Jared and Ivanka. I miss Troll Trump. He would have posted tex mex

No my family is entirely normal, expectations of kin has been a part of human civilization for eons, yours is the abnormal state which has festered due to how western society has become.

I'm sorry we don't force each other into shit that doesn't matter and that we do it out of our own free will.

Wait, it's a remake that actually improves on what it's remaking? Am I in the wrong timeline? I might just get into the Yakuza games soon.

Oh shit. Holla Forums has a gamergate thread. Lots of history revisionism.

It's been out in japan for awhile, the localization is out in august

They are butthurt we stole their cat and turned her into a good capitalist girl.

Unsurprising from /reddit/.

Will we get to see topkek covering his eyes again?

I misread, sorry. Yes, there were three, or four, super soldier projects. They were zombies, fishmen, something that I don't remember, and joy mutants. The ones I don't quite remember were on the vacation island only, but they only say anything if you are playing on painful, much like how the lab only opens up if you play on painful.

Its really more about the Armstrong family, and I strongly suspect a lot of the batshit stuff in Lisa's story is Dingaling trying to fit kickstarter backer characters into the world. However, I would need to find out which characters are backer characters.

Well, a PC can almost completely replace a console. The only thing that keeps this from happening is console exclusives and people tend to fuck up porting to PC. You can use a controller on a PC, if you wish; a mouse and keyboard is just superior for RTS, FPS, ARPG and a few others with no new skills needed, and I imagine better for other genres as well with practice.

Now they don't think that #GG threads were censored on cuckchan.

I see. That could make sense.

Still, Brad did nothing wrong.

That is not story revisionism, that's pure retardness.

There is stripper Majima, so there is something for him to enjoy.

There is stripper Majima, so there is something for him to pretend not to enjoy. FTFY

Kiwami takes the best combat in the series (0) and shoves it into the plot of one plus adds a new mechanic like "Majima everywhere system" where Majima will randomly appear occasionally to fuck with you.

If you had linked the thread itself, then that would have been two less steps for me to share Poole's statement.
archive.is/8NEvo

Of course they would pretend that it never happened, since otherwise they would have to admit that Holla Forums acted as a safe haven for GG-related discussion prior to moot going nuclear

Try not to post facts on /leftpol/. They don't like it. :^)

Even after moot went nuclear there were still gamergate threads. Poor luggage lad couldn't win a trick.

Also the thing about Holla Forums being a safe haven is that even /f/ was being censored, meaning you couldn't even avoid it by going to smaller boards. The fact that half/pol/ used to have the tradition of having a copypasta folder with a wall of links for every single topic is what ensured it could still stay alive when it was decided that Holla Forums should also get censored.

'Member the shekel shoah threads?

And the asshole who started the mess is going "I dindu nuffin" and still going on about art thievery even though the artist gave an apology and concluded that they were in the wrong

Chronically unemployed, morbidly obese, diabetic man who lives in a basement making YouTube videos and sponging off Patreon declares his opponents "culturally-unevolved, lower-than-filth troglodytes." Film at 11

some parallels if we dont win.

Yeah but I didn't participate directly, I'm more of an archivefag, I save shit in case it may become relevant for a happening thread or an infodump for Anons that aren't well-read on the given subject. I really miss the exchange of copypastas by spamming each other with walls of links.

more people circlejerked over calling you out rather than retweeting the artist or even acknowledging the artist's apology.

Jesus,Bob calm down lad.Its like reading a mass shooter's manifesto.

I think we finally found the one guy who finds Samantha Bee funny

What an ass.

f
is for furry

My personally theory is that they are actually extremely high res CG models super-imposed on the background.

I wonder if he'll ever have a moment of genuine self-reflection and realize that he's really nothing more than king of the neckbeards.

That would require reason and thought. Bob lacks both. He is on a holy crusade, remember?

Why the fuck is this fatass relevant again?

You tell me. I can't believe anyone actually listens to anything that basement dweller says.

I warned him he should've blocked the fake followers.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't eventually go on a shooting spree or try to bomb something.
Provided he ever manages to leave his basement, anyway.

5/5/2017, the day Holla Forums was stumped by two simple questions
archive.is/pRQBi

This is a guy who would actually do a holocaust of everyone who disagrees with him if he had the power. He considers everyone who doesn't follow him to be a subhuman animal. He's the dangerous kind of idiotic, and it's a good thing he's just a fat manchild living in his mom's basement.

Is that the dipshit who keeps going "WH-WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS WHEN GERSTMANN GOT FIRED" and outright ignored everyone's answers?

Happy Cinco de Mayo, the day idiotic leftist millennials use as an excuse to shit on those racist wypipo appropriating Mexican culture (despite 90% of them being unable to correctly describe what Cinco de Mayo is).

I have a feeling it is.

Wow, really makes you think

u wot m8

What the fuck is this anyway ?

Cinco de Mayo is the day that the margarita was invented, I think.

That's rather funny.

Cinco de Mayo (Fifth of May) is a thing recognizing/celebrating a battle of Mexico against France. It somehow came to be a thing in the US and tumblr is crying cultural appropriation.

Didn't Holla Forums locate the spot they used and find a cop's donut store receipt on site? Shit tons of trash too

Because of the huge amount of people in the US from Mexico.

No, I mean why do we focus on this particular autistic retard so much?

I'm curious. Is that a doujin, or just a joke?

Doujin by Yassy

Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Battle of Puebla, in which Mexican guerrillas defeated a numerically-superior invading French force. IIRC it's only an official holiday in one Mexican state.
But you gotta love these "anti-racist" crusaders assuming that A) white people cannot be Mexican, and B) all Mexican-Americans are here illegally. It's not offensive at all to imply that someone's family is full of criminals because of their ethnicity.

Their burgers aren't that bad but their chicken is a little salty

Because he gets paid $3k a month to push this drivel?

I wonder what is the best meal Wendy's can offer, but it's just curiosity since there's no Wendy's in my country.

Because Mexicans brought it here, tumblr doesn't understand an abstract concept like culture can exist in multiple places at the same time just like the concept of government and a state, and doesn't realize the vector of cultural diffusion between societies are the members of societies themselves that interact and mingle with each other.

I just wish people this stupid were executed.

Well, that's kind of what happens when an imageboard conducts a marketing campaign on itself with a ahegao Nazi twist. **I prefer to make my own burgers. Shit is mad 美味しい

Well, they just have so much of it now, they don't know what to do with it.

> I prefer to make my own burgers. Shit is mad 美味しい
Absolutely this. You can't go wrong if you do it yourself.

That's what I like about their chicken. A&W's chubby chicken is still the objectively best fried chicken

But borders aren just social constructs so how can you cross them illegally?
They have to go back and so do their supporters

Can you blame them?

Who's baking?

They're not like that over here, must be regional.
I also like their nutella frosties.

BAKER

Keep the /sp/ theme going please

Why the fuck is American celebrating Mexican Independence Day that isn't even real Mexican Independence Day?

I'm pretty sure the spics fucking hate that shit.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Martial Arts Edition

This guy has such a hate boner for the average American, it's really sad.

It bugs me.
Over here I usually either see it written either as latino/a or latin@, and similar endings in other words, in official documents.
I found the latter strange at first but got used to it. Makes more sense that latinx.

Isn't ownership of things just a social construct :^)

This is the second person in the GG threads so far. I take back what I said about the people not doing Wendy's marketing for them. You shitposters really are this impressionable.

Trips confirm.

Where's the pic of Vivian in a gi?

Geenstijl posted a shit article though, they got what they deserved.

Because this country is little more than Big Mexico at this point.

There are too many people now, but thanks for giving me some hope moving into the later Yakuza games. Although, I'm also kind curious about the time scale. I think I remember watching a bit of someone playing 4 and that ends with all the gangs fighting over the 10 billion yen at the top of millennium tower. Is that the same 10 billion that was stolen in 1 or are these people just incapable of finding a good bank?

I couldn't find the other one I really liked. Where she's in the mirror talking about her black belt in daughter-fu. But she's got a lot of martial arts representation.

Am I the only one that actually liked Wendy's before their twitter account started shitposting?

I haven't seen the first one before, but now I have it saved. Thanks.

No.

No. Though I honestly still prefer Whataburger or local food joints.

If anyone has the time, could you go to this link (nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/senko-no-ronde-2-announced-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/#comment-3290227053) and send me a screencap when the comments are loaded in pure unstyled HTML like in pic related? It flashes by really fast so you might have to refresh a few times, but I need to know if other users can see it as well before I can confirm something.

There food is pretty good, but if it wasn't for the shitposting I wouldn't go out of my way just to get it.

I liked their chili for years.

No, you're not. My only issue is when you want a big meal from them and it costs more than I'm willing to spend.
That and the ones near me are faggots. The last time I got a burger with bacon, the bacon was nearly fucking raw.

It appears like that if you just block disqus' scripts.

Thanks, I'm in the midst of compiling shit. Stay tuned folks…

Saved to my machine. As promised, here is some work on ESA\ESRB redpill.
Prototype layout hax for the ESRB infograph\oc series chapter.

And a higher res ESRB logo used for the hax, and just in case you don't have it

Donald Trump freezes funding to groups fighting right-wing terror and white supremacism
archive.fo/ClrN5

Did you mean from the hax? Fun times.

Oh no, now Antifa are going to run rampant! :^)

Smugwendys can be funny. Smugwendyposting, can be somewhat used to detect goons and gommies. Other than that, imo their burgers are meh tier, their value menu are not better, imo worse than mcdicks, and their fries sucks. Their chicken wrap are merely ok. The shitposting smug mascot and the art that comes out of it is really the only thing that I find better than ok.

Back to trying to hax some infographics for the ESRB stuff, this time using that Lowenstein and Markel quotes oc made by another user.

So what did these groups actually do? You know, besides wasting money

I don't even fucking care what anyone says. This man is doing exactly what I voted for him to do.
Generate salt from degenerates.

Of course not heil dubs, this one was hollywood haxored from wikipedia. I did the complete jonny mnemmonic cyberdeck setup and the suspended upside down with a harness hackz0ring challenge, and I downloaded the fuck out of that logo from wikipedia. The best part of the hackermaning? I did not even pay a single cent to jimmy wales pleading for me to donate for the price of a latte'

Feels good to be a hacker. :^)

Thanks Trump.

Probably supported political groups and lined their own pockets with the rest. The example they provided was explicitly against only violent right-wing extremism. Not dedicated to targetting violent extremism as a whole, just right-wing extremism. As cucked SPLC may be, at least it bothers to try to keep up the image of neutrality.

Also, does anyone know of a way to archive an older version of a page you have currently loaded instead of the newest version?

Goddamn amatures, this is why your funding is being cut.

I'm not surprised that they're stupid enough to use that as an example. What's the next article going to be about, "Man who takes plea deal pleads guilty to court case"?

It's not benis.
I want to know who and what type of local govt. I very much doubt it's some Mr. Smith Goes to Washington type of people in local govt. I'd be more inclined to believe it's the usual suspects of leftard morons who wants such idiocy as sanctuary cities, and letting non citizens votes, because (retarded) reasons.
If they are the type that gives out or conveniently just happens to look away when antifaggots somehow out of nowhere have police issued weapons and gear? Audit and examine everyone in that department. Inb4 gun grabbing faggot. I am talking about where exactly did that curious case of antifa getting cops or dept -issued- gear, not gear that can be bought that the police also uses.
I thought universities were a place for learning, not churning out antifa and socjus drones. Or is that too old fashioned and considered fascist now :^)
Fuck em. Most of them, if not nearly all of them are scams.

And thank you too.

I don't think that's possible via 3rd party sites. The only way I can think of archiving what you see is right clicking and hitting Save As, or hitting Ctrl+S, but that raises the issue of possibly edited archives.

Buy those tits to get men with fists.
archive.fo/2mUEn

I wasn't gonna double dip on VD but if it gets me a chance at UPPERS in english fuck it, I've got cash to spare

I'm pretty interested in Uppers because I had a good time playing Kenka Banchou on the PSP, but I don't know about Bhikkhuni.

I've heard the models and combat are better than Senran Kagura, but the girls are really boring looking and all of their powers are weapons. Mermaid had better girls that could appeal to all fetishes and they had a much wider range of abilities. It was like almost like a sexy S-Cry-Ed.

Thanks for reminding me the horrible fate that series ended up with and that we will never get another game

Wasn't the latest one some kinda fujo simulator where you intimidate other boys who are trying to make a move on your girl or something?

This happens to me occasionally when the site fails to load or is loading too slowly. So disqus has already implemented and enforced it's shadowbanning system?

I've used peeep.us to archive pages that are normally blocked by "You Must Log-In" messages, so it might work as a 'local copy' webpage capture.

Yay or Nay on the itposting-shay, Baker?

Yay

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

France is going full shutitdown mode with twitter's assistance about the election, reminder that Val wants Macron to beat LePen despite shit like this being pulled out to help him.

I don't know the actual contents, but it was just standard otome cancer that outsold the last official entry (which spike chunsoft purposely made bomb), now the the whole series is dedicated to pandering to otomefags and there is an anime based off it coming

FUCKING HELL

Doesnt macron also evade taxes?

Yes, that twitter account has been spreading info about the tax evasion which is why its being blocked for French users of twitter.

Ok then.

It's that like DivX or some shit? But it decodes telenovellas? :^)

Said to an user who is going through the fucked up experience of his dad and other family members die in a rather abrupt and fucked up way, which left him emotionally drained and cauterized.
Wew. 10c38f, just when I thought loconposting, is trap gay or not gayposting, that trapanon who had to LARP as snek when his crates dildos shipment arrived while his parrents are home are the fucking most faggot tier gay of all time. You proved them all wrong. You are a yuuuge faggot.

How long do they think they can keep this up? Even normalfags are starting to get fed up, do they want a shoah? Because this is how you get a shoah

Well shit. Anyways, I should have amassed plenty of evidence now, and I have already given him four hours to wallow in guilt and to fix his errors on his own, but it seems nothing came from that. It should be 5 PM there where he lives, so that's plenty of time to let the grapes ripen once I wake up again. His Twitter went silent around the time I made my existence clear, so who knows what'll happen when I'm counting sheep. I don't want to rush the story like some kind of irresponsible journalist after all.

Goodnight anons, expect something juicy tomorrow.

It can be hardly called shadowbanning when everyone can see your dirty laundry in plain sight if they press PrintScreen at the right time.

Unfortunately that one didn't work either, though it does a better job of archiving NG for me than archive.is does.

hahahahaha faggot

Hello?

You rang?

Delete this

Stop, it's gotten stale.

I just remembered this trailer from a while back. I wonder what happened to it when I didn't see much updates for a while. I want to see cute anthro rabbit rangers removing durka camel

No end-of-thread shitposting.

Your reverse psychology wont work on me, from now on I will only make top quality posts

Ayo bby, where u goin?

archive.is/Qk9VD

AEI is good now?

MY BREAD IS BAKED WITH NUCLEAR DUBS

archive.is/KgQ3r

yet I gotta hope LePen wins just to give big fuck you to EU

he did, which actually led to his downfall. Gaining over a thousand accounts that quickly, and then blocking over a thousand accounts as quickly likely triggered the alarm

That's all I'm getting out of this.

Of course not.