Vagante

Little 2d action RPG. Anyone want to play with me? I use evolve to connect.

mega.nz/#!13AgXDoS!9CFumKafPyo8Yyrr_xAkITDbCeuRPbRnwK3KpTMi60k

learn to port forward fag
please it looks comfy with friends

I tried it before and it didn't work, but that was 20 versions ago. I'll start forwarding if you want to play.

I'm game right now, go ahead.

Hosting. What IP do I give? 76.236.40.9

Doesn't work user. Are you sure the port's forwarded properly?

No idea. Let me fiddle a bit.

Okay go ahead and retry, but I'm doubtful.

it's not working user. It's probably not the game's fault, what kind of router do you use?

ATnT Uverse 5268AC
I know there's been bugs with hosting, but that was a year ago. Gonna try one more thing then I'm out of ideas.

Hosting.

RIP server, death by secret room

if only I didn't suck

thanks for the comfy use of an hour user.

Bump for servers

I'll host again in an hour or so, maybe.

Another bump, I want to play this game with a bunch of faggots for once

Gonna give this a try.
Hosting at 207.81.161.177

This game runs pirated versions right? Also link to the latest build? I think my version's old.

fug

game already started

Okay join

in OP

I would join but I have a D&D session. If you guys are up for this late tonight I could potentially host as well.

We are back in lobby with 1 free slot.

Anyone else around? We have space for 2.

I'm just finishing up my DnD session. Last session of the Curse of Strahd campaign.

Fuck off.

lol

There's almost no puzzle to it, it's more like a platformer roguelike ala spelunky.

we're gonna wait a bit for some fags to join, hurry up while you still can you fucks

What is this, Catacomb Kids meets Terraria?

Oh, you guys are hosting using an older game version so I can't join you. I actually bought the game like a year ago.

It's more like Spelunky meets Rogue

Isn't that what Catacomb Kids is?

Yes

Just download our version, it's in the OP.

Alright. tell me when you're open for joinin' again

So then it's just like Catacomb Kids.

Last I tried this game was shit.

Your attack radius is fucking tiny, can't be aimed at all without special skills or items, and has a generous delay between button press and attack execution. This wouldn't be a problem in itself if the game wasn't procedurally generated cancer and the enemies didn't fly all over the place and have minibosses that are unaffected by your attacks.

I just cannot fathom what led the developer into these design choices.

Okay go

We have 1 slot.

Room for one more

bump

Any games?

I can host in maybe an hour.

k fam

That looks like unfun version of risk of rain tbh.
Also is that weird pixel swaying result of compression or game actually wiggles and waggles around like something from PS1 or Hotline Miami?

It's more comparable to Spelunky. And video issues I think is more to do with the capture compression.

Hosting now at 207.81.161.177

Post when the next game's ready.

Back in lobby. 1 slot open.

Everything dies eventually right?

Made it to the end of NG+1. Crazy long session. Enough to make me not wanna play again for a while.

So anyone up for another round? I just found a nice way to enjoy the mage class.

I can probably go again later today if you want. Though I think we should ignore locked doors completely in NG+ because it's actually harder that way. Is there anything we could do to make the game harder? Maybe all start out with terrible starter perks or something?

Hosting now at 207.81.161.177
I'll leave a lobby up while I eat.

Isn't this game made by some Holla Forumsirgin from the adgd threads?

The 4chan ones I'm pretty sure yea. Also sorry for ducking out yesterday I got called in for work.

Hosting in lobby again in case anyone wants to join.