Sudden strike 4

Welp, release date is out, 11th of august.
Tell me about sudden strike Holla Forums ? Can it be good ? It claims to have lan support. It doesn't look like arse.
Can it become the RTS of 2017 ? Now that DoW3 is cancer and halo wars is … well halo wars.

Tell me about my dubs.

You didn't get any, faggot.

Any idea on what factions.will be playable?
It would be cool to play as the Nips or as the Whermacht in Afrika.

Probably not

Kill yourself goon

Considering the devs are slav Russian and Germany are a must.

I didn't even know there were 2 and 3.
I played the first one a long time ago. I was terrible at it

no thanks

Oh boy, I can't wait to use a single T32 to blow away a column of Panzers and STUGs while its secondary fire shoots down the entire Luftwaffe.

Well, they did won the second war.

Play the Men of War series instead. It's cheaper and has much better community support too. I've seen nice Star Wars and Warhammer 40K-themed mods.

It's the price you pay for the absence of identity politics.

Trailer says three campaigns, from which we can infer it's going to be Allies (probably USA), USSR, and Germany, so at least those three will be there

They already shat the bed with the third.
Play the first two, and forget anything that came afterwards.

I liked the second but i havent played the third

Even Cold War Crisis?

Isn't ss an RTT tho?
I hope this turns out alright tho after the disappoint that was ss3

Kill yourself

Stop playing Warthunder you stupid fucking nigger.

Dropped

I thought Cold War Crisis was connected to Blitzkrieg games and not Sudden Strike.

Italy was little more than the Three Stooges sketch of WW2. Why you'd want to play that is beyond me.

Nope.

It's like you hate fun

I hate to spoiled WW2 for you user but none of that happens.

but why don't you want to conquer the world with the finest Italian tortellinis and fagioli?

Because Italians are the most hilariously incompetent at war, They're almost as bad as Russians. I'd rather play a winner. Someone like Grand Britain.

Nope, not touching it with a ten foot pole.

I mean, basically every American WW2 movie is alt-history where America won the war single-handedly instead of not doing much, so why not?

Italians actually had very good airplanes and ships (better than Germany, at least for the first half), they just didn't have the industrial capacity to capitalize on them.

Oh yeah? Then how do you explain Americans having so many pizza places, huh? Both pizza and pasta have been brought to America as part of Operation Prosciutto in 1943 by brave Italian soldiers who refused to eat canned food and similar examples to culinary barbarism. Due to supply lines being long from Italy to America, and to constant harassment of Italian supply ships by jealous Brits (Italian ships were the Royal Navy's primary objective, as the British people desired nothing more than to sample some real food for a change), the brave troops had to make do with local resources. Of particular interest is Corporal Peperoni, after whom the later american bastardization of a sausage is called.

While the Italian occupation forces had to pull back as part of the peace settlement, the bakeries they built and recipes they left behind had changed America forever, delivering it from the depravities of the British culinary barbarism and even leaving a mark on their flag, where each of the 50 stars signifies one of the original fifty Italian restaurants estabilished during the occupation.

Because Italians suck. The best thing they ever did was die.

This too. After MoW the bar has been raised so high I doubt this will do anything for me.

You must be Albanian or Polish (or American stuck in New Jersey).

It sounds like fun to me, finally some changes on all those WW2 games for once.

Nope, none of them. Ever since Rome fell the only good thing to come out of Italy is dead Italians. They are an incompetent people.

Quite sure there is no game where you play as WW2 Italy, now that I think about it. Nor any game where you play as Japan, for that matter.

What about the Renaissance?

most military shooters are US-funded propaganda.

What about your whore mother?

There are a number of games where you can play as both

That's like claiming the French are bad at war

Welcome to the world of memes, where fact dont matter

Germany would have won the war but the americans cheated

pick one

Italy just wasnt prepared for a total war and didnt had the industrial capacity for it

But overall they werent as shit as memes tell you

I bet you seriously believe the Holocaust happened.

I always liked RTTs more than RTSs because I don't really give a shit about base building, I just want to command massive armies in a battlefield, but I haven't played one in years because all I could find are ones set in WWII, is there even a RTT game that's set in any other fucking time period that's actually good?

Codename Panzers Phase 2 is one.

Total War.

Ultimate General Civil War

Get it, its good, also main dev was a total war modder so he knows what he is doing and what makes games like this fun

I'm not really looking for games like TW when it comes to singleplayer because the campaign has the turn-based base/armybuilding component to it, even though I've played a whole lot of multiplayer battles back when the first Rome was relatively new and I enjoyed it a lot.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Damn, someone had to dig deep to make that bingo sheet.

Outside of Total War and Ultimate General and Real Warfare (a real obscure series), Wargame/RUSE/Steel Division, there ain't much RTT games where you command MASSIVE amount of armies.

Most RTT games are tacticool small squad micro-intense games.

There were much more large-scale RTTs back in the day. For example, the first RTT game I played was Blitzkrieg, which had both a share of missions where you commanded a big army and ones where you command a small group of units, so I'm used to both.

This saddens me. I want large scale RTT battles.

To be fair, that's a good list of games.
I mean:

Mowas2 with mods and custom resource settings can be quite fun.
Too bad no one plays it.

Also, Mount and Blade does count.

Syrian Warfare

the battles there are not really that big there tbh, you are microying 2-6 squads and 2-6 vehicles at best