Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170504050512/http://voidinteractive.net/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/375826065/#375828463
twitter.com/ReadyOrNotGame
dl5.volafile.org/get/SbtS_Im6HKre/readyornotrevised1.mp4
volafile.org/r/bqj7dpgm
youtubemultiplier.com/590f5d6b02cf7-naughty-swat-against-the-blacks.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good cinematic direction tbh. Good game? We'll see.

Looks pretty fucking cool actually. Getting Hitman vibes from the look and feel of the vid.

After playing Splinter Cell I always wondered why it didn't catch on.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Nice trailer, but I'd like to see some gameplay.
I bought Takedown Sabre for a dollar and I regret every cent and second I wasted with that game.

Gameplay would be nice, but honestly what in the Goddamn is this?

Human traficking
Are you 14?

The man has no dick or balls, they looked more like zombies than people. I didn't think they would be so blatant in going after human cargo. SWAT 4 dodged the whole dead babies thing by putting them underground. How often do you look at pictures malnourished human slaves user?

Thanks user.

Homepage archive:
web.archive.org/web/20170504050512/http://voidinteractive.net/

Images are animated but couldn't upload due to shitty connection.

Step it up.

Name doesn't fit, and they lost me when they said it'd use Amazon's servers, but at least it's not Steam servers.
I'll wait for gameplay, but if it's just pretty SWAT 4, I'll buy myself a copy and a bunch for anons so I have someone to play with.

The speed control and animated pouches get muh dik hard, though.

Nigger its a fucking SWAT tactical FPS game, its not hard to put two and two together.
Its like seeing an obvious crackwhore on the street and thinking shes asking for help due to malnourishment.

I'm not the drawfag
Just though the template fit well with the thread.

I liked the gun sounds in the kill house too. Sounds pretty similar to what I've heard in closed spaces.

Nigger it was all GameSpy before, as long as they have Dedicated servers too, who gives a flying fuck?

Someone (or someone pretending to be) from the dev team apparently posted on cuckchan. Might or might not be a good thing.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/375826065/#375828463

Pretty sure those are just emaciated women, user.

:34 to :40 looked like gameplay, but who knows.

They can post wherever the fuck they want as long as they deliver.

Well if they post there, there's the slightest chance that they'll come here.
If not, one of the Vols can contact them for an AMA, since they always want more people to come do them.

I checked, not an ARG on a board.

Dreams really do come true.

Assuming it turns out good that is.

If this game doesn't have a pizzagate mission then it's shit.

Indieshit = It's gonna be bad or at best mediocre.

they have my attention

Why?

With the trailer the concept of what they're going for is there. A successor to SWAT 4 that aims to keep the great tone and atmosphere that the games had. Hopefully they keep to the grittiness of the scenes seen in the trailer.

It's an untapped market that could also play off the horrible reality of events facing Police Officers in these high risk roles.

However it'll be a great shame if they fail to deliver. Siege brought back the discussion of a Tactical FPS with many wanting a sequel to SWAT 4 and hopefully these guys can deliver on it.

All they have to do is have a campaign of different operations that are unrelated to each other with their own little stories in them like SWAT 4 had. Doing Warrant arrests to dealing with active shootings. The School shooting scene will be a good one if they pull it off.

Here's hoping lads.

Because home owners will sue the shit out of you afterwards you dimwit

This will be the most important question that will never get asked, and if the answer is no then you may as well kiss this game goodbye.
Can the devs into AI?

I wish there was a revival of squad-based tactical FPS like the original Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon and SWAT 3.

As a kid it bothered me that you couldn't see your weapon and there was just a crosshair in the middle of the screen.

But growing up I realized how fucking great and deep these games are.

There's been a few actually. Takedown Red Saber and Interstellar Marines come to mind. Both colossal failures. Mainly cause the devs did not understand their audience or the appeal of the games

Frozen Synapse and Doorkickers are pretty good, but they feel barebone.

We need a fleshed out game that has online co-op and a lengthy campaign with tons of missions and replayability.

There's Alien Swarm which you can RP as tactical marines, but it's sci-fi and won't appeal to most of the operator crowd.

All we want is something similar to the classic Red Storm Entertainment games but with online and a lot of players.

Until then, we're stuck with cripple simulators like ArmA and OFP.

Takedown ending up being shit was a major letdown. If this doesn't end up having all SWAT 3 offered and more I'm going to be upset.

I think the Red Sabre guys knew what they were doing but never had enough money to make something better.
And of course one of their core devs died or something.

They cant sue you if they are dead

I'm pretty sure it was down to lack of focus why these fail. I know Interstellar Marines fucked up big time wasting their resources on shit on "muh esports"

I never played the Marines game but i bought two copies of Red for like 2$.
Red had potential and just needed some more polish.

Unlockables are a cancer that is spreading into every genre, if it can be turned off it might be ok.

With all the "tactical and realistic" games that came out I've given up any hope or idea of a new tactical FPS but I hope to god this is good, this looks like passion and ingenuity.

This is on their twitter.
If they're not pulling a Siege on us and this is the actual gameplay then it's looking good, I just hope they can into AI.
They also said that they are focusing on the PC version so far.

What are the chances it's multiplayer only trash?

I think they're pulling a Siege, some of those movements look too smooth

You could at least read OPs link before making stupid posts.

Guess he found tumblr.
Also:

hoping this is the singleplayer rainbow six seige that i wanted

Was there literally anything to that game besides landshark memes?

Muh immersion
That was it
I don't think anyone was expecting old school SWAT/Tom Clancy or even a tactical shooter.
It was just to be an immersive 4 player coop FPS ala Metro with Land Sharks and maybe Mechas.

Now its nothing but garbage due to dev incompetence.

Why?

Twatter

There are twitter MP4s with sound nigger

hey you transphobic shitlord they can still be "men" even with tits and a vagina

It looks like just another pvp/coop centric generic shooter that's trying to capitalize on Rainbow Six Siege's popularity and trying at the same time to come across like a successor to SWAT 4 because of how popular that game is. I highly doubt it's going to actually play anything like that game and will most likely have absurdly simplistic squad mechanics and will play more like a run and gun style game. Wheras SWAT 4 felt much more planned out and methodical like you were following a procedure and not acting on instinct.

The info they give out on that blog post seems to say otherwise, but who knows if they'll actually pull it off.

The thing is gameplay like SWAT4 isn't marketable to a general audience. You can't market a game where you can die instantly due to some guy hiding behind a doorway when you walk in.

I highly doubt they're going to enforce a slower and more punishing gameplay style. It's most likely going to be fast and full of lots of instant gratification gameplay.

fuck you pig

1v1 me kidd
I'll probably shoot you

Then they can go fucking fuck themselves. Pre-order cancelled.

Here you go

To be honest SWAT 4 already feels pretty simplified, in comparison to the original Rainbow 6 or SWAT 3. Though incredibly streamlined would probably be a better description for SWAT 4.

ANAL
STAIRCASE

I can't wait for Spoony to play this and make a video

oh wait

Can I get a source on that russian raid? I can read slavrunes with no problem.

Looks way too fucking dramatic for a SWAT game. It was all about handling normal people in normal, everyday life situations. The game was grounded and relatively realistic.

you can thank absurdity of rating systems and preposterous morality behind them for that.

They're all women, fam.

None of them just happen to be well endowed.

Pussy is pussy.

Besides, it's more cost affordable to just make a generic female model then to have to go through the (albeit probably not too major but still) extra step to make a set of decent looking bodies with varying cup-sizes.

and maybe they are attractive user, they just haven't eaten and thus are no longer thicc

No it wasn't
You answer to fucking terrorist attacks in the expansion for swat 4, something swat doesn't even do.

Was that so hard now?

The traffickers were transporting fine goods to the new owners. The owner just has a mutilation fetish, obviously.

Do you want to move like a refrigerator, graphics have changed and smoother animation doesn't equate to sonic speed.

wheres the gameplay?

What's the name of the song in the trailer.

Why would you manlnurish slaves? You'd get less for them. Healthy slaves = mo money.

Yup, gotta had it to the Ruskies, they don't fuck around

I'd imagine the people transporting them either don't know about them or don't care as long as they get to the target location.

I think it's called Air. Don't know who composed it though

The russian one is footage from the chechen war so you can't really compare it to a hostage situation in the middle of a city.

If only you knew.

We will.

Russians consider using a rocket battery a valid form of fire truck. I think very much it's representative of a hostage situation.

post proof

Wasn't the neon sign mesh enough proof?

we're gonna need some scrote pics

nice

I blame Jim

Found the nigger

Will there be a mission where you go up against the killdozer?

Deus vult?

Very nice

pls don't fuck it up. I really want a modern SWAT game.

Contact fat jew Mark aka Board Owner if you want to do a proper ama m8

I didn't like SWAT 3 so much because of how fucking stupid the scoring system was. Oh no you killed all the terrorists that were shooting at you with fucking AKs you should have arrested more of them mission failure. Like fuck you game if this was the real SWAT team they would have shot the unarmed terrorists too.

Fixed for you

FTFY

If it was a Russian SWAT team they would have leveled the entire block.

Fixed again.

Please do some justice to black live matter. Make a scenario about crooked cop who shot black teenager or something. Also don't forget to include female swat team members.

What is the map editor going to be like? SWAT 4's obtuse to the point where I can't figure out how to place items without reading the manual which probably has the answers on page #201 or so. Also what is the of most (all would be nice though I realise mostly impractal) of the games logic being in easy to edit text files like SWAT 4 so that custom Holla Forums mods can be created?

Go dance the hangman's jig.

I really miss the days when you got a manual.

How far does the planning extend? Get a map and free-form draw on it? Also, is there any limitation to the custom patches and tags, aside from technical ones (e.g. max resolution)? Do you get to import your own image or do you make it ingame from pre-set shapes?

Either way game looks really good so far, how far along in the development are you?

A mission in a "pizza" place would be nice

It's [current year+2]

But my fellow anonomus poster unskipable fully voiced tutorial are way better than those books. Only nerds have time to read. :^) . Most modern games still have manuals, just in a .pdf or on their website in mostly partial FAQ form.

Good taste confirmed.

Yeah and it's a two page piece of shit which is half epilepsy warning and half how to use the controller.

Can you into AI?
Also how Cheeki will your Breeki be?

Nigger tell me you fags listen to Coil

The main problem with siege is that it's a run and gun game. As long as this game punishes running and gunning heavily, I think it'll work just fine with the given gameplay shown.

This is not a thing. They're called Less Lethal, because "less than lethal" doesn't make any fucking sense and tasers and blunt force shotgun loads can still kill you.

Hipster scum can't even get their LE lingo correct.

That (we) I do. That's why I referenced it.

Are you ready to enjoy free publicity from retards crying on Twitter about muh police brutality? Even if they don't initially, they will for sure once Holla Forums starts running around with RWDS/SS patches.

Just let them make a good game, good game will always defend itself

Hooray for by the book police work.

Instant buy. Will also buy copies for all my friends.

theres so few SWAT style games on the market i can't help but be optimistic, although i assume siege has clutches on the tech for breaching the fuck out of any wooden surface

Have any of you guys worked on SWAT before?

there's only like 3-4 operators who move fast enough to run and gun, i dunno if that's the term you're looking for

That's mainly because the netcode's so shit that other players who move around corners can be literally invisible due to their model not catching up to where they're actually at.

You can't patent a game mechanic like that. Though there was that ridiculous patent that Namco issued on fucking loading screen mini-games that finally expired in 2015. Fuck you Namco, I hope whoever thought of that cancerous idea chokes on a fucking lego

I think he means that Siege is more about getting the first shot/knowing where your enemy is before you even see him and the fast pace of competitive matches. Though this is also partly because everyone has played all the maps countless times so people know where the other is going to be simply because certain spots work better than others. It's inevitable if you don't put essential mechanics in place that stop a player in his tracks or take time to set up.

Didn't Bethesda have a similar patent?

If DevAnon is about; can you play as the bad guys and fight off the incoming SWAT team with your makeshift weapons?
Or even as the hostages, and rise up against the hostage takers?

Do/did they? I don't know, I don't pay attention to what Bethesda is up to at all.

I recall anons making threads getting pissy because they patented loading screen minigames, which were then in FO4 or something like that.

Or even better as a hostage suffering from Stockholm syndrome trying to fend off SWAT and help your kidnappers

how about we start with breaching and clearing criminal scum

posting siege images because its all i have thats relevant

How about playing as a battering ram?

well they have that in the trailer so we know we'll have that. but can i hit an enemy with it for laughs? i love giving a downed player the spicy-sledge in siege

I want my swat team to only be armed with battering rams and using them to pummel the perps.

Don't bully the armed suspects!

If this has mod support I'm sold!

A lot of what Swat 4 did was just streamline a lot of the relatively unnecessary things SWAT 3 did

Things like not spontaneously failing the mission because you forgot to report a specific suspect. 3 is a much more awkward game compared to 4.

Sure am. I don't care what others do.

I was way too young back then, so no. But is it ingrained into our minds?

Planned

Mod support?

Will there be russians?

Will there be mod support?

Any actual gameplay yet?

Is no one gonna point out OP replied to himself 25 times before anyone else posted?

Site went to shit for a while yesterday

LOL I didn't even notice. OP must be a dev or something.

Ah, it would appear so. My mistake.

Holla Forums shat itself earlier today so it shows everybody's IDs as the same.

Codemonkey changed how IPs are handled, all old ones were deleted and replaced with a template IP

Can't say yet. I would like to say yes though, because we loves mods.

Ruskies would get a special treatment

Stop teasing you little whore

Dev, how do you find influence from your game without retreading what other games did.

What game engine will you use?
Unity? Unreal?

Unreal 4.

god damnit i can't look at those helmets the same anymore

Need dedicated vodka mechanics?

Why?
Whats wrong with the STSH-81?
Is this a Ubisiege epic meem?

u bitches better put in ai teammates that respond to commands. also mod tools and custom difficulty settings and a dark ass, scary as shit story

Pls no, im too easily spooked

>>>/cuteboys/

Get out.

More so russians fight criminals and terrorists in a different method, which would be something like an expansion pack.

weimaresque america
complete decay

The reveal trailer looked like it might have some disturbing elements.

That was a nice, distinctive trailer. I was expecting a lot of noise and obnoxious club music and I was pleasantly surprised by something tasteful.

With that said: it's phenomenal how the SWAT series has really been going on. It's a spinoff of Police Quest which is a spinoff of King's Quest. I think that's astounding.

So present day realistic setting?

Not really that, it takes place in our same world present-day with all of this heinous shit happening in the game reflecting real life so it makes it look like a dystopic nightmare without being fiction.

a little bit yes, in siege tachanka is a borderline useless character despite looking cool with that helmet, but all the reddit-memers will pick him and spout stuff like "LORD CHANKA" and die like an idiot

of course since this is a normalfag meme, its easy to repeat "lmao chanka chanka chanka" so ubisoft picked up on it and reference it themselves often

but mostly i just think of tachanka and the siege edits i find funny when i see that helmet and not the normalfag memes

Russians can't be that much different from US surely? :^)

What guns will be in the game.

/k/ommando weapons. Believe me, I asked them about it.

No guns then?

I don't know Satan, the US got a bunch of fucking commies too.

Good question.
Also: How will inventory management work? Doom style, CoD style, or something else?

So we're going to have a rotary dragon dildo launcher?

I just finished watching this movie 2 days ago,

weird.

lol butthurt nigger.

Shotgun shells filled with styrofoam soaked in gasoline confirmed

Back to your fucking board

If you are going to make a School Shooter story you need to have it be the biggest fucking meme around. Make the two shooters A Furry and Chris-chan who wants to go kill fascists.

If there are any political analogies to the real world, can I trust you not beat us over the head with it, or force a "correct" choice?

You just know

wew

Hell fucking yeah

Also how did you created the promo pictures? Asking just out of curiosity

so let me guess a mosin and a sks?

Yes please

Will we be able to chicken wing in this game?

Devanaon, I have three requests, fulfill them and I'll preorder the fuck out of your game for me and all my friends. $60 a pop I don't give a shit, I want a new SWAT so bad.

1) Keep the realistic ammo/magazine management system.
2) Keep the ability to punch old ladies. Maybe add hitting them with the butt of your rifle too for good measure.
3) Keep the picture-in-picture cop camera feature, but improve it so that you can also see cops on the other entry teams (SWAT 4 disallows this for some reason, all need to be on the same entry team).

Also are you hiring now or perhaps in the near future? I have 3D modeling experience and am familiar with Unreal.

It's an immersion killer, for the Russian expansion he mentioned sure but when I play as SWAT I want black or tan polymers in my American underpowered rounds such as 5.56x45 NATO(tm) and 5.7x28.

i don't know a shit ton about firearms but i'd like to, what purpose does chicken winging serve or not serve?

What is wrong with his hand ?

It's a stance that greatly favors accuracy but not recoil management. Competition shooters hold their rifles that way

interesting, thanks for tellin me

Part of it is the angle, the other part is being a hungry skeleton.

Pretty sure I've seen the source material the 3D artist used.
There are really gruesome pictures of camps and prisons from various regimes floating around, bodytype they used reminds me the most of smuggled pictures out of the Soviet Union or maybe even China, some of the piles of people they literally worked to death in gulags.

Arm seems to lack an elbol though. And to be terribly twisted at the shoulder.

Disjointed from abuse? It's not a big detail, looks passable to anyone who doesn't study the human anatomy, and those girls were obviously roughed up.

those are fucking mannequins you stupid fucks

make it modable as fuck and enjoy your game being immortal. Unless you're faggots who want to sell DLCs and are afraid random guys will make better content than you.
Also fuck Swat4 rules of engagement.

40mm nades filled with cum? someone post the screencap, I lost it

Don't fuck this up. Swat 4 is good shit and I want more of that, not modern Call of Duty or Siege shit.

Good fucking taste brother. You fags better don't fuck up.

You know it

It's a her

Might just be a bone issue.

In what state is the game currently? When will you publish some gameplay footage? Is it going to be PvP or more like Swat 4 and going against AI? Are the shotguns good in it? Is it going to be a great game? When is it coming out?

Do you like sassycat.jpg ?

There is some in the trailer and on the website.

But pretty fooken soon for a gameplay trailer.

Nice.

Not gonna lie, your game is worth a shit if it ain't got a gameplay trailer at least. Even then it's still pretty fucking weak.

Games are weak untill they're 100% done in my eyes anyway.

We have a lot of work though.

You can always do like ubisoft and make up fake gameplay trailer from available resources and downgrade later.

Honestly don't be ashamed to copy big AAA studios. Some of them are pretty alright. Last Rainbow Six Siege was pretty fucking good.

don't actually copy Siege please

Stop lying.

you first

SIEGE A SHIT!

Orlando's Pulse Nightclub moments before Omar Marteen open fired

I knew you would come around user

Can Russia win by hacking

Only if it's f2p and even then they'd have to compete with Brazilians

Russia competed with Brazil to hack the election :^)

Do you even operate?

Jokes aside a nightclub map would be awesome as fuck and distracting as hell. Constantly flashes of blinding lights, loud music playing and plenty of dark places for terrorists to hide. It would make an intense and interesting firefight.

Wasn't there a map like this in SWAT 4?
I remember the main area being pretty hard to clear.

There was a club but there was no distracting lights or loud music.

Air on the G string, J.S. Bach. Part of Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068.

Well when you have internal strife suck as Kavkaz and Grozny you kinda need that firepower. The entire chechen province/state is basically a glorified black market for guns.
You could also look at the Brazilians and the Mexicans for similar levels of armament. Fuck, BOPE uses MPVs for simple patrols in the favelas

Played through SWAT 4 last night, just a friend and I. Now with two people, you can't really clear the larger maps, so we shoot to kill anyone armed with a gun.
Mate was getting a guy to surrender and was on his knees but hadn't dropped his gun. He shot him in the head. I chalked it up as resisting arrest.
Another time stormed into a room and both were running away, put them both down with the shotgun and say "They were coming right for us!"
Strangely this qualifies as "Unlawful use of deadly force."

Use beanbag shotguns.

But that's not fun….

It is against civilians.

Sometimes I go that and pack the gas grenade launcher but again, only two people. So I'd like to think the police budget got cut so much they had to hire outside help and somehow hired Jimbo and Ned.

I love you guys. I've been playing SWAT 4 all day because of the hype your trailer forced into my soul.
Please don't fuck this up.

Somebody didn't play SWAT 4.

My life changed forever once I found out I could shoot people in the head with FMJ rounds and not kill them.

Don't be afraid to try new things
Like playing hangman

:^)

Hey when the trailer says soon is that like "before the end of the year" soon? What time frame is soon?

I'm using a modded version and sadly that doesn't seem to work for me.

How about no.

Has anyone got the Ukrainian flag edit of that?

Hey, got something for you.
There was this mod for Swat 4: TSS that used Windows' voice recognition software to let you order your team instead of the command menu. It worked fairly well as long as you don't mind shouting OPEN BANG AND CLEAR at your computer.
Hint hint.

DEMO WHEN

Must confess when I looked at the Player Mechanics bit I thought he was hiding behind a Knights Templar shield.

Well fuck I need to wake the fuck up.

Fund it.

Serious question:
how do I get your job? I want to shitpost for money as well. And do you have different guys for each autism flavor of the iternet? (imageboards, leddit, tumblr, twitter…)

I dunno if the guy from Void is still here but i have to ask.
Love the look of your game and everything but why is one of the operators packing a Walther MP instead of something Swat would actually carry like a MP5 or a P90?

Renders (High Detailed models that would never run on a pc, lots of shaders,etc).in a super computer There was a 3d artist that explained better this process, but i can't find the article

You've given me an idea..

We plan not to fuck this up

SHILL SHILL
twitter.com/ReadyOrNotGame
Follow this juice too my lads

I'm guessing child and human trafficking will be in the campaign judging from the trailer. I'm also guessing the usual suspects will feel uncomfortable with this because mature themes can only involve learning about pronouns.

oh yeah?

Hey developer, are the criminal masterminds in the game going to have suspiciously sized semitic snouts?

I've always liked how glorified bloggers say shit like "Games needs to have more mature themes!" yet anytime a game does so they have a hissy fit.

these people masturbate over media that is very clearly for children, by "mature" they probably mean the later harry potter movies.

I'm very intrigued in seeing gameplay.

Uh oh.

Pre-rendered trailers are such a tease

They want to be seen as mature people/intellectuals but they don't even understand concepts like allegories and metaphors. To them, the message must be in all caps, white on a black background (see their recent self-made controversy about CoD WWII, Six Days in Fallujah, or when they defended Spec Ops: The Line and "well you had a choice, you could've stopped playing the game, see that's so smart").

siege is a magnificent fluke by ubisoft, don't copy it, it it an incredible mistake. i love the game and play it all the time but it will be made unplayable by a foolish update or they will make a sequel that ruins what made siege fun

mark my words

Don't copy Siege unless you're copying the destruction wholesale. I like the game a lot but it's not really the slow-paced, tactical game like the previous games.

Nigger what is wrong with Unreal 4?
Would you rather they made it with Unity?

user, I believe you, but do go get some sleep.
Here's your lullaby

DON'T GIVE THEM MORE IDEAS!

… are you telling me you've gone ahead with the marketing material before having a comprehensible game core?
CAPTHCA: t sex uk

so lets say i'm playing multiplayer and i hit an enemy with a beanbag gun, does he writhe around on the ground? can i go hit him with the breaching ram while he's down and mock him on mic?

Getting real tired of these generic Hollywood run'n'gun "cinematic" pseudo-tactical shooters.

There was a time when military shooters required you to actually use your brain and think. One wrong move and you're dead. There was no instant gratification, and beating hard missions without casualties felt a lot more satisfying as a result.

You were actually operating, not just mindlessly running and gunning like Rambo.

R.I.P the Thinking Man's FPSâ„¢

i don't know a lot about the weimar republic, but can i assume that there's a bunch of organized crime like the cartels and triads running rampant while the government does jack shit because of economic collapse?

This game looks fantastic, still very early access though

wasted opportunity lad

I hope I get to shoot people to death this time around and not get 0score

fug you're right.
Then how about this Thinking Man's FPSâ„¢?
I actually liked playing it a lot when I was a wee babby boy who couldn't even speak english. Ahhhh, the good old days of english games you can barely understand, german Pokemon you learn to play through trial and error and japanese NES games you couldn't even play unless it was a simple ass game

Looks like a FPS version of Of Guards And Thieves.

what the fuck is that shit image?
What the fuck is brutal about motivation or depression? Why is Nathan Explosion the God Emperor? Am I autistic? don't answer that

Unreal 4 is pretty taxing. Not nearly as much as Unity and it does look much better, but I'm confident that there are definitely going to be performance issues that will take a while to iron out especially considering it's made by three people.

Unreal can be very optimized like Ground Branch or very optimized like Hatred. Lets just hope those 3 dudes know what they are doing.

Was Hatred's early issues connected to its engine or something else?
also, just curious

Unreal 4 runs like total shit for me.

The engine itself isn't the problem, it's how its used by the developer. So technically it's the engine, but really those problems were from a poor implementation of the engine.
I play games on a low-tier rig yet somehow a game like Ground Branch plays better on higher settings than it does on lower settings magically.

You aren't the anons that bitched about Unreal Tournament 4 then posted your specs and turned out you had a complete toasters are you?

it's just gay quake, no.

user, don't start, just post specs.
mine are:
i5 650 3,2 GHz cpu
4 GB 666MHz dual-channel ram
Nvidia 750Ti 2GB VRAM gpu
an SSD+HDD combo
some shitty mobo I can't remember
And UT4 still runs like dogshit. Yes, I know I need to download more ram.

you never played a SWAT game I guess?

Non-lethal, less-than-lethal, less-lethal, non-deadly, etc. There can be more than one term for the same thing, you know. "Less-than-lethal" is still the most common term.

Lethal means it kills. Less than lethal means a weapon designed to not be lethal. Less lethal makes no sense because lethal is a binary state. It either kills or it doesn't.

FUCKING SHITLORD!
I bet you assume this full-auto nonlethal 5.56x45mm scoped revolver is a knife, don't you?!

Think you're needed in a toaster oven.

Nigger that would barely operate most UE4 games and barely any CryEngine 3 games. No wonder it runs like shit for you. And fuck actually makes me realize how old I am, cause I remember your specs being considered pretty good 5 years back

And I guess I'm living in the past because I still think my specs are decent, apart from RAM

Amazing how time flies, and yeah you have half the required RAM. GPU's like the GTX970 are considered midrange now. In the next few years I wager we'll need 16GB of RAM to play games

UT is just a slower, gimmicky Quake.

UT is terrible fam. It was a clone of Quake that managed to make it less than pure skill and just be a faggot ass hipster version of it. It's a shitty game, Quack and CPMA is better.

this website is going to shit, no wonder it's dying so fast jesus christ

Now now anons, this line of discussion needs it's own thread.

It's funny though, that whenever someone mentions UT butthurt Quakefags come out of the woodwork. It seriously never fails.

I'm more worried about the location of that elbow. Is that thing human?

I am sure you will love quake champions.

They are just mad that their beloved Cake is being turned into Assfaggots.
Anyway

The sooner we all agree that Unreal is superior the sooner we can all go home :^)

Call of Duty and Counter Strike are superior to anything. Everything else is just dead.

I'd actually rather play any CoD before MW3 than Counter-Strike, people bitch about CoD but CS was the CoD of its day and still is, CoD takes more skill than CS.

Every known CoD kiddie is playing on a gamepad. The whole 360 no scope meme is a gamepad meme.

Are we being raided?
Vols aren't doing shiy and the amount of shitposting these last couple of days has been impossible.

Holla Forums tier.
I just don't like UT and all these butthurt UT fags had to derail the thread instantly. Face it, your game is just hipster gotta go slow Quake.
tribes is better than both

Reddit tier.

They are not interchangeable. This is clip vs magazine tier, or calling an ATM an ATM Machine.

Are you retarded? Do you think firearms are magical and instantly kill you regardless of shot placement? Lethality absolutely exists on a spectrum you fucking mongoloid. Less Lethal means the weapons/ammunition are designed to incapacitate with a far lower chance of killing the target.

Projecting much?
Though will let you off cause Tribes is indeed better than both

Way to delegitimize your entire post with one word.
UT fags are the most butthurt niggers in the entire world. They'll reply 6 posts for a few words. If I said "UT sux lol" in a thread they would reply. They cannot agree to disagree. It's a preference thing. My preference is Quake because UT sucks.

Literally everything you said here was started by Quakefags, and there was a thread created to discuss this shit in detail than attempt to derail this thread further.

That trailer got me interested, this better be good.

And goddamn if there's some feminist and sjw pandering

I think they wanted to make the Knights Templar playable somehow and go Deus Vult. I think we're safe for just now

Americans

Russians

Just goes to show how incompetent the Russians are, if they're that poorly trained they'll resort to wrecking the place instead.

Bad trailer tbh. I edited it a bit.
I can't encode for shit, though.
dl5.volafile.org/get/SbtS_Im6HKre/readyornotrevised1.mp4

Motherfucker.
volafile.org/r/bqj7dpgm

Does anyone have those screencaps of that PMC user? I always wanted a swat map based off of some of those.

which one? the totally real stories one? Where 80% of them were "THIS CLUB WAS EVEN MORE DEGENERATE THAN THE LAST" also a midget in a fat suit?

Absolutely brilliant!

If it wasn't for the time limit forcing the attacker to rush, I would agree.

I expected shitposting memery, but this is actually quite decent.
Good job.

Oh yeah, those were a great read, don't even care if it's made up.

If you aren't using lean and peek, you are not playing correctly.

Sometimes what's happening in that regard is your system might be underclocking itself when you are on low settings because in an attempt to save power it sees you have "enough" performance. It ends up gimping you too hard giving you even worse performance than expected. Once you turn up the settings a bit, it goes full blast to try to hit the target performance under the more demanding settings. Most commonly you'll see this happening with people on laptops.

Also general reminder for nvidiots to check your control panel and set it to "prefer maximum performance" because they like to reset that option to power saving garbage for no reason.

We have a new webm for the next thread.

ayy

I saw this and decided to do a lazy mashup.
youtubemultiplier.com/590f5d6b02cf7-naughty-swat-against-the-blacks.php

Checking if we have reached the bumplimit.

and? we did nor not?

It's bumplimit.
Here is new thread

Just because it's bumplimit does not mean you make a new thread, it has to reach page 13 first you fucking faggot.