So how bad will they fuck it up this time?

So how bad will they fuck it up this time?

because western gaming is too far gone for people to say "m-maybe it might be okay?" so just how badly will they make it even worse.

So would this count as a template thread?

We'll find out on the 18th, so hopefully it'll be No Man's Sky-tier.

Dont worry its had for people off the boat to know, you will learn in time.

every time

Nobody in the 1st world is buying it, gotta market for a poo in the loo regions famigo.

You could take the content of the OP and apply it to any sequel coming out.

Welcome to western videogames circa 2007 onwards.

Judging by the trailer, it will have borderlands tier comedy.

Everything about this game series is so fucking generic. Even that picture is boring

Isn't the lead writer of Andromeda doing the writing for this game?

The first game was awful. It looked like the most boring parts of borderlands but instead of shit memes it was just a shit story.

the majority of the team was replaced. new lead director is a numale who caused shit by saying during the taken king "our consumers are dumb enough that microtransactions will have them throwing money at the screen"

Jews gonna jew.

There is absolutely no reason to feel this way. You're not helping anyone.

He's not wrong. If this game sells, it'll prove that all it takes to erase your fuck ups is another game and the time it takes to make it.

Destiny was trash, I hope the sequel is worse so Bungie can learn from their mistakes.

A better question is how much will they copy Warframe, and how much will they attempt to out-jew DE?

Considering how badly DE has been fucking up for a year+ I wouldn't recommend it

I'd like it to be a good game but it won't be that, and I'd prefer a failed mediocrity over a wildly successful mediocrity.

You are this retarded.

It will suck. Bungie has never made anything good.

Isnt Destiny really bland even compared to games like Warframe, Borderlands, and The Division? Or is that the other way around?

They didn't copy warframe enoguh first time around, so they gotta include better melee and movement system this time. Also make their f2p game actually f2p.

I don't think you know how business work, friend.

Destiny was a really boring Borderlands loot game with Halo gameplay at launch. Then the Taken King came out and it was fun for awhile, but then Rise of Iron came out and that was a really meh expansion. If 2 is as good as the Taken King it might be fun, but I don't see that happening since they fucked up RoI.

How have they been fucking up? Merchant-wise, anyway.

I don't even think they've fucked up too badly in the actual game department, either. Seems like most major updates they want to introduce some new kind of system to keep the game "fresh". Yes, this means "more grinding", but as long as the game isn't boring as fuck at its core, I'm okay with there being something to do (in a co-op game, anyway). If you don't like the core gameplay, then you won't like the game period. That's how it should be- needing to get to "endgame" for a game to be enjoyable is one of the most retarded ideas MMO apologists come up with.

Probably my biggest issue with games like Destiny is they take too much from the legions of shitty WoW-inspired MMO's (and WoW itself). They seem to think that just tacking on more leveled theme parks as extensions is somehow a great way to keep your game alive. I don't want some retarded fancy new themepark that has A LEVEL EVEN FURTHER BEYOND. I'd like all the content that's already there to be bolstered and made more significant.

Also, does anyone have the webm of one of the Destiny devs explaining how they added auto-aim that specifically is made to make the player feel like it's not auto-aim? Shit's hilarious, and also a prime example of dumbing a game down in the worst of ways for consolefags.

No, the phrase used in the OP isn't yet an established template. Doesn't mean the thread isn't shit though.

I like Destiny

It flopping will push publishers one step away from making another semi realistic shooter with no interesting mechanics, with the possibility of actually interesting game being published.
It selling bit less is good enough reason for me to want it bad.

Bungie has 4 years to make Destiny not shit and actually listen to their playerbase instead of just lazily looking at statistics and nerfing shit based on what players are using what. I'm hoping that Destiny 2 will finally get the message through their heads.

Daily Reminder that Sony used a multiplat as a system seller for the PS4.

How could you? Having shit taste is verboten in this board you know?

Fucking hell was that a marketing trainwreck. I'm surprised that the eurogamer journalist actually called him out on their stupid bullshit when the whole taken king debacle took place instead of just kissing ass and sucking corporate dick, and it was funnier when the interview notes how Luke went into a prolonged silence when confronted before giving more dumbass excuses that nobody bought.

>Since people are talking 'Warframe

I want to see this train wreck.

And into the trash it goes yet again

???

This is what is going on, spread the word

Why are all of the latest threads just the OP replying to himself? This is the most blatant kikery I've seen on this board in awhile like holy shit.

It doesn't even have that to redeem itself

It's just a fucking bug

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SOMETHING SO SIMPLE IT SHOULD PRINT MONEY AND FUN?!