Ok so it's been out on PC for a bit. Anyone hear anything about Bayonetta mods?

Ok so it's been out on PC for a bit. Anyone hear anything about Bayonetta mods?

I would legit kill someone for a "restart chapter" button without having to go back to chapter menu and re-load everything from the start. What are we hoping for?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/xbox360/946346-bayonetta/answers/151748-what-is-the-killgore-durgra-glitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger please, that shit takes like five seconds now that it's on PC, it used to take a full minute on console

It's still shitty and aggravating especially when you're trying to play PP run and have to restart every time she breaks a nail.

Alternatively you could git gud and genuinely Pure Platinum a level in a single go. That's the reason I took a break from playing after platinuming Hard, I was relying a little too much on checkpoint scumming in Chapter XV or whatever one the long one is towards the end.

That's what I'm trying to do. Every time I get hit I have to restart the chapter. Thus my desire for the button. Looks like you didn't Pure Platinum reading comprehension.

I work to Pure Platinum things that are well-designed, so your posts aren't included. Hope you get the button and accidentally press it on the last verse of a chapter.

Nude mod?
Or rather mod replacing her with somebody not as fugly. Maybe some girl from DMC4, they all looked gorgeous in there.

Faggot detected.

No

Boobs > no boobs

How difficult is it to 100% PP infinite climax without using the kilgore glitch? I imagine maintaining platinum in the time category would be pretty fucking hard due to only being able to get one or two light hits in at a time at most before having to dodge and reset your combo, or are you expected to utilize dodge offset constantly?

I thought Bayonetta was pretty ugly until I actually played the game. Although I think a straight up nude mod probably wouldn't be as good in practice as people think it would be, I wouldn't mind a mod that removed the clothing that stays on during wicked weaves.

How would one even do this? I consider myself average at games and scraped through most of hard with stone, how could anyone but the most autistic masters do that?

Yes

Depends on how willing you are to game the system
But if you're going for all or most of the following
You're in for a rough time

There isn't even a proper patch for the framerate problem.

Imagine a mod where bayo fights with a big fat futa dick.

Is there a mod to replace her with Devil from the Dante May Cry series?

you fucking kidding me? that bullshit is gamebreaking

Anyone else tired of these lazy ports?
I mean, it's nice we get these games but it's pretty obvious that they are just a lazy way to make some $ with minimal effort.

What are you talking about user, video games are literally saved now. You should just buy everything blind from now on.

What exactly is the Kilgore bug? I've played the game but I didn't really use Kilgore

I want a mod that gives her short hair.

The game is running perfectly well and loading times are so fast that I thought the train-your-combos stage was the tutorial bugging out.
Didn't have a single problem in my two playthroughs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

first result on google :^)
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/946346-bayonetta/answers/151748-what-is-the-killgore-durgra-glitch