Update on the Yokotaro card

So basically the card is sent. I got an extra copy for myself, however despite the trouble that I had to deal with. I got it done and the card is being shipped to Glorious Nihon as we speak.

Here's hoping Yokotaro gets the card.

t. Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmcgee.com/2016/07/23/closure-of-shanghai-studio-start-of-new-adventures/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpR8UrMQvnU
archive.is/bzbzx
archive.is/NIr7d
twitch.tv/popsulfro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome, was wondering

Stop sucking the man off so hard that it bruises your throat, Jesus Christ.

I hope he likes our autism

Let the Anons have a little fun

For the sense of scale

I played automata and had fun, but nothing good ever come from endlessly praising a dev and acting like they can do no wrong. Remember the treehouse letter? Furthermore it just reinforces all the faggots that claim that Nier and drakengard are the epitome of gaming and game design and that everyone should be like yoko.

Pretty good. There is less shitposting than what this thread or the other will be filled with.

They are and that's true

I dont even like or play in NIER but glad your favourite developer get this card.

Nothing good has ever come from sending someone a card.

Does someone have a full res version of the card?

The overwhelming majority of people were just saying thanks for making a game they like.

Every fan of both Nier and Drakengard will tell you that the game is the total antithesis of what should be called 'fun'. It is a crippling and depressing story in a world that is about to die due to cosmic terrors and even the endings fuck with you in ways that could only be described as torture. None has ever touted it as the epitome of gaming as it is a niche series from a niche developer for a niche audience.

It is still a good game series by its own and there's no reason not to send the dev some pleasantries just for the hell of it. Your "hate everything" culture doesn't really produce anything but alienating consumerbase from devs, constantly breeding the cancer that is the publisher middleman and kikestarter/patreon faggotry donator hugboxes. The point of this board is not making a hugbox but an actual Forum, where both positive and negative ideas are allowed due to freespeech.

I was wondering what happened to it.
Nice.
t. fag who cobbled it together in paint.net

but that's true
what are you
gay?]

Yoko is only the story, the gameplay bits that came from Nier is because devs at Platinum where fans of the original game. Plus Yoko is old and stable enough, he's not some faggot Phil Fish who get spoiled at every opportunity.

This is a very big step in his life and a very good game that deserves the praise and this is a cute card that hopefully will put a smile on whoever sees it for a morning. Yoko spent most of his time working living at Platinum studios away from his family, working on a game whose associated titles did not perform enough to get a kick up. This was a bet.

I've analyzed the game and what makes it great. In retrospection it feels part like an homage to the original, which makes sense since the devs were fans, part an extinguishable desire to please, explained by both Yoko Taro's design choice to always surprise and the team to actually put Nier on their perceived rightful place. Also part of it is a really polished product for old and new player, probably explained by Yosuke Saito, who, with some other heads at Platinum were probably responsible for managing to bring this relatively unplayed IP to the eyes of new players. For the record, I heard Saito gave an ultimatum to Squeenix saying that he would quit the company if he didn't get to work on Nier, he previously worked on the milk cow that is Dragon Quest.

Who? Is that the Sans cosplayer,

No, this is an unremarkable corporate project paid for and marketed by people who knew very well what they were doing.

So why did you make a card for Yoko, but not one for someone like Kojima, who got royally screwed over, or Carmack during the cuckery of Zenimax, or any other dev that a larger majority like?

Anyways, at least you actually did it and sent it. Definitely less autism than the Treehouse one, so I guess you lucked out there.

I bet you really hate money, huh?

About time, fagget.

Thanks Holla Forums.

Taro visited Holla Forums and Kojima and Carmack didn't? You should be asking why no one sent one to TenNapel or Jorgensen, or those HuniePop devs

It's the same fucking person with a vpn.
sage for off topic

American came and no one sent him a card, and he actually discussed stuff while Yoko just came and went in a flash.
American is a very unlucky man and deserves more love.

Betty nice

But no one from the Nintendo Treehouse visited Holla Forums.
At least I don't think they did.

well shit, and here I thought you bailed and killed yourself
good on ya

kept you waiting huh

I completely forgot this was even a thing, holy shit. Thanks for not being a faggot and delivering, OP.

If he actually removes denuvo i will fucking buy the game

I really hope the bunch of you realize this is basically fandom scuttling. This will become cringe material, if it isn't already.

There are bunch of anons asking him to remove denuvo at least including my shitty drawing

someone post the card (((we))) sent to the nintendo kool-aid drinking faggots

nvm found it

Makes me glad I never used cuckchan

McGhee hasn't made a game recently. Yoko wasn't sent a card until after his new game was released.

Would be so much funnier if Rapp had been in this picture.

Classic.
Look at their faces. They all think this came straight from the mental asylum, and they're not wrong.

Well, technically he makes a bunch of mobile games for the Chinese now.
He just needs a hug, his entire life has been a series of anal fuckings from every single person in his life.

Shes right there nigger

kek, I couldn't recognize her with all of her clothes on.

Yeah, real shame about his sister.

Plus, I still think he's on edge after his daughter was kidnapped, so I don't think anything beyond using our combined autism to find her would helped. Even worse, I don't even think she's still alive at this rate. I might be out of the loop on this, though.

wat
I hope you mean sister, user

You're thinking of his sister.

american said she's pretty much all but confirmed dead at this point.

-t. pirate cuck

Shit, I forgot. Sorry!

Has there been any progress or news ?

The short of his life, or at least the parts he actually discusses, is:

We say our lives are shit, half ironically, but American copped it really fucking rough.

None, McGhee thinks she's probably dead at this point.

All that shit for a guy who just wants to make fun video games and Mr. Shitface goes untouched and actually thrives. Life can be real cruel to the wrong people sometimes.

Thats so fucked up. I hope the PI will get the fucker who did it at least

Someone post the full picture already

You niggers never learn.

Your statement means nothing.
I could say you're gay and you suck many dicks, it's as argumentative as your post.

this one?

Jojo did become cringe, but action is better than inaction, plus we don't know, just shoot down any faggot like the one shitposting in every Nier threads.

What else?
Thank you user~

This poster should be shown to anyone who doubts the influx of Holla Forums shills

that's an outdated version, compare it to OP's

So what exactly is the problem with sending a card to a dev thanking them for making an enjoyable game?
Wouldn't that encourage them to keep going in the right direction instead of saying "fuck it" and making some horrendous piece of shit complete with hipster nuspeak slathered all over it?

There is no problem. There are shills who don't like the success and the trend Nier (and Persona) would set.
Sure there's legitimate flaws but the fact remains they're both pretty decent, good, if not arguably great games, with unpozzed people behind them. Go look at journo's/SJW's responses to torrential downpour, then look at some of the posts here.

Here's the full version.

Can't wait for Yoko to say something positive about trannies or whatever and all you faggots to through a tantrum and disown him.

It's reddit tier

What world do you live in?

Kamiya hung out with a tranny

Also you probably don't know anything about what nip devs comment on because you can't speak jap

Explain.

he already put a tranny in Nier it's nothing new

plus he said something like "homos are fine and should be represented in games" a few months ago

I would definitely agree that the person you're responding to doesn't know what he's talking about, yeah.

Kamiya's always been a westaboo.

Good stuff. The soundtrack and the yorha commander's hips and ass are reasons enough to send a thank you card.

There's not much to eggsplain. It was some tranny fightan game player

But did it contain hipster nuspeak deliberately intended to shame the player?
I don't remember any of that.
Weird shit like that in video games isn't a big deal as long as it's not rubbed in your face while someone calls you a bigot.

Don't talk to the samefagging retard who doesn't know about IDs.

Are you under the influence user?

*of autism

r u a baka?

(checked)

Is weird, borderline irrelevant shit in video games really so upsetting?

Then why would you be upset about that if the creator turned out to be "bigot basher"?

Meant for
I'll also add that I'd prefer if it wasn't there, but if I shat my pants and threw a tantrum every time I didn't like some minor detail in a game I would've stopped playing them entirely years ago.

SHIT.

On the McGee off-topic posting, he's retired for awhile now, he'll focus on smaller games
americanmcgee.com/2016/07/23/closure-of-shanghai-studio-start-of-new-adventures/
And it's his Sister, not his Daughter, or it's Onii-chan Nier not Daddy Nier, and the fucked up thing is, because he isn't part of the clique of SJW hipster journos, not a peep of his situation was reported and the cops didn't give a damn.

Fuck off back to reddit goon.

vs

Does anyone have a collection of all the drawings?

There was an archive of the threads, trying to find it.

Sauce me that song Gondolanon

I swore 8ch got it's own archive some time ago or I'm remembering wrong.

8archive.moe has been down for years. Looks like archive.8ch.net still works

Nice

I still stand by my words. It would be funny if he destroyed the card just to see us suffer. And then he sends a card about how he loves us anonymously

This was an easy one to find, tbh. Always check the filename.
Also, you should know Ray Charles anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpR8UrMQvnU

Can't find the exact recording of it, though. I can find the higher pitched ones, but not the lower one like in that webm.

Because Kojima's a fucking hack who released an unfinished piece of shit

Not him but, I googled the name earlier and still couldn't find it. I guess it's because the name is The sun Die(s today).
I just did some searching and I've yet to find anything close to what the piano in your webm sounds like. It sounds much deeper and maybe even different notes, are you sure it's "Ray Charles - The Sun Died"?

The opening to most of his performances sounds identical, apart from the pitch and it's what I instantly thought of when I heard the webm.

Well, OP is the one with the salty throat here.

Was too fucking busy, eh?

I didn't know it was because of GG that his sister got killed, Jesus Christ.

No, crazy people did it.

In case you're being serious, the cast of the original Nier is conformed of a young man who sold his shota boyhole to an old man for money to take care of his imouto, a hermaphrodite who has been said to have a raging dick in supplementary material, a sassy, talking floating book whom Taro implied that went gay for the protagonist at the very end, and a literal floating faggot skeleton.

As if that weren't diverse enough, Taro said the reason for making these characters the way they are is because people like Kainé or Emil exist in real life; we never know that they are actually there, but they exist. It was something that was handled extremely well because the game never explicitly states that Kainé has a dick nor that Emil is a faggot for Nier, and their character does not hinge on these facts. Instead of focusing on that, the game focuses on their characters and the relationships with the others, which is something that I really wish that everyone who bothers to write diverse characters would understand.

I want to suck Kaine's DIck

No, if anything, it looks like anti-GG might have something to do with it.

Me too.

Wait, Yoko Taro visited Holla Forums? How the fuck did I miss out on this? Does anyone have a screencap?

Quick search for "yoko taro Holla Forums", come on user

archive.is/bzbzx
archive.is/NIr7d

Dumb jap posted like two words and everyone freaked out like normalfags over a celebrity looking at them.

twitch.tv/popsulfro
Live concert happening for anyone interested

You'd be weird not to.
Kainé is a miracle of the universe.

Kaine's does, but it's still well handled and certainly not pushing identity politics.

This. At least wait until he makes a good game or something, don't praise the guy becaue he shits out a pile of trash with nice ass.

Any guesses on how long it will take?

also

Hello, satan.
Isn't that the guy from bayonetta?

Heh, that's ok.

Where are they?

it's shit tbh, I'm still upset about it