Same Voice Actors/Actress

Post characters with the same voice actor/actress.

Don't forget This one (and the Fallout old people, I suppose)

The heart-racing excitement of messy despair has a taste like you've never known!

Damn brat! I'll sue!

Didn't Deckard Cain keep the same voice actor he's always had in D3?

Yes. Isn't that what this thread is about? The same voice actor over various different games?

Ashely and Oracle are voiced by a nigger.

Really makes you think.

Looks like it went completely over your head. That vault-tec salesman is voiced by Paul Eiding while Deckard Cain is voiced by Michael Gough.

As you wish.

Kaidan died every time on Virmire simply because he shared a VA with Carth.

And now everything finally makes sense.

the guy from MGS2 who says "A DUD?!" and Olmec.

Grandpa max was the only good thing about that show

I'm voiced by a nigger too

1st and 2nd
3rd and 4th

You're going down, Miner.

Col. Tennyson also has a small role in Ace Combat 5.
He shows up at 4:20

Ashley is a nigger though.

I actually liked kadin because he had an interesting back story and is the ONLY GUY who ever comments on your biotics.
Ashley wasn't to bad I guess either, shame about what happened to them.

A DUD?!        

Sound like shit, looks like shit, is shit.

also Basch from FF12.

was this intentional?

I think the box is supposed to say "Wolfgang Puck", so yeah

It's a photoshop you dolt

Is this exact type of character in every bioware game?

Then you should probably gas yourself

Everyone knows Grande the Gato is the same VA as Dick Kickem.

filename

the more you know

Post more legs.

Flee back to your masters Aldaris, and huddle with them in darkness! For your actions shall set us all unto the zerg!

Objectively the best character in Berserk

Don't be such a silly goose

Shit man, are you homosexual or something?

LEON HEEEEEEEELP

close second though.

Also these apparently. The guy gets around.

This is the worst version of this thread, specifically because we're not doing the quotable guessing game.

I'm 20 and have some genetics which causes patches of grey hair. One popped up on my right side and I fear it's only a matter of time before I get one on my fringe like Punished Guts.

I'm not sure how to feel. Sorry for the blogpost.

OP sure is one delusional, same-fagging, faggot.

These arent surprising since Bioware game are all the same

If you're attractive, /fit/, and /fa/ (or whatever fashion is on here) you could probably pull it off. And confidence does most of the work for you anyway.

If not, you do run the risk of it looking like you dyed it to make yourself look "unique".

Own it, be confident, use it as an ice-breaker. Or invest in those shampoos that target grey hair.

Thank you for the kind words, user. I think I'll go hit up /fa/, it's been a while.

Hey, I have that reaction image too!
Can we be friends? No homo.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Steve Blum and half of the vidya/cartoon characters.

Wasnt he the voice of most units and characters in dawn of war?

wew

The first time i spotted a voice actor I knew was when I was playing I-Ninja
I was thinking "I know that fucking voice" and it was bugging the shit out of me for an hour until realized it was Stimpy's VA.

This one makes me think they got the same guy on purpose.

I can do one better

Or he's not a pedophile.

Apparently this VA only voices retarded whores.

summer comes earlier with every passing year

OP here
Holla Forums crashed and resets the IDs faggot.

She'd be 22 by now, fair game.

hownew.ru

Sauce or is that an edit?

White feathers for innocence… Black feathers for darkest sin! We are the messengers and hammers of God, come to deliver righteous justice! Let sinners be punished! Let justice be done!
-Black Heart

Obviously bullshit you cant prove that.

I agree, this one guy making all the posts is pathetic.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK NIGGER

You're worthless.

Fuck you

This is a website for adults please leave immediately.

Ben 10 is 12 years old, if someone watched it when they were 8 they would be an adult now.

>>>/suicide/

Literally one of the worst dubs ever made and is so bad that there are faggots like you that like it ironically to troll.

BAM HAM

What fucking windows are you on? 98?

If you actually had sisters you'd realize you'd never want that. Theyre annoying as fuck.

hes on XP or Vista notice the back a page arrow at the top right. he's just using the old window border.

*top left corner

I wonder why he doesnt just pirate win7 at this point?

It could also be 7 I don't fucking know, I just know it's not 98 it's just the old border.

You've some strange tastes in personalization but all that matters is you like it I s'pose.

oh and
That's a hot cousin, everybody has one, everybody had the thought go through their head once.
Fun fact: Ben is voiced by Tara Strong. She's also voiced Ashi from the new Samurai Jack season as well as a shitton of other characters.

I think it's pretty cool. is what's on your 2nd monitor mean your booting windows 7 through linux?
I honestly know jack shit about linux but i'm guess that's what it is.

The end boss of Kingdoms of Amalur had the same voice as "OLFRED, PATRON OF THE GREAT CLAN BATTLEBORN" and I laughed my ass off when I first heard it.

It made it really easy to tell he wasn't the real final boss, though.

I like to keep things simple and have as much info as possible on the screen without cluttering it

Just rainmeter. Illustro Expanded skin.

Oh yea, good point. I have a hot cousin myself. I forgot they weren't siblings. It's still weird if they're first cousins though.

I like to keep things simple and have as much info as possible on the screen without cluttering it.

I like to keep things simple and have as much info as possible on the screen without cluttering it.

I like to keep things simple and have as much info as possible on the screen without cluttering it

haha

So the Snake's finally come out of his hole? Are you ready now… my brother?

Working for Davik was like driving a spike through your head. Sure, you've got something new in there, but in the end, you've lost something as well.

wow just fuck my posts up fam
I tried posting from home and it just kept giving me an error message.

Also Nickelodeon Doug's Doug Funnie/Roger Klotz.
And Futurama's Fry.

Speaking of Valkyrie Profile, Lucian was also Brock and James before the VA switch in TPCi dubs.
And Seto Kaiba

Genuine surprise when I found out about this. He also voices E-123 in Heroes.

$$\frac{test}{ignore}$$