Hey Holla Forums, I'm really into golf right now and I'd like some good golf games

Hey Holla Forums, I'm really into golf right now and I'd like some good golf games.

I have the latest mario sports collection for 3DS so I'm good on the nintendo front. Not particularly looking for a golf sim like a Tiger Woods PGA golf tour game or anything, maybe something more along the lines of Outlaw Golf but more recent.

Other urls found in this thread:

pangyacelebrity.wixsite.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have a sports games thread up, go there.

Try Pangya, either the Wii version or the PC version that's been revived via private servers. It's a legit golf game even if it is basically golf with superpowers and some RPG stats.

pangyacelebrity.wixsite.com

the best ever

Apparently the standalone Mario Golf on 3DS is loads better than the compilation. I fucking hate golf, so I can't really tell you why.

The first four Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games are great.

If I had to guess it's the greater options/courses along with more of a "story" mode (even if it's far from the RPGs of earlier Mario Golf portables), and this is before adding the N64 courses DLC

Neo Geo Turf Masters

Neo Turf Masters
Legend of Golf
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
CyberTiger
Pangya - Fantasy Golf
True Swing Golf
The Irem Skins Game
Super Swing Golf
Super Swing Golf: Season 2
We Love Golf!
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
HAL's Hole in One Golf
Kirby's Dream Course

Silvermania much?

Any upskirts?

If you like spats, sure.

Wario Land 3 had a golf minigame that was dank as fuck.

Fucking Neo Turf Masters is your answer. The presentation in that game is awesome. It's the only golf game I can stomach, but I absolutely love the hell out of it.

Hey, what the fuck? That "official" art shouldn't even exist. The only time Daisy was 3D and tan like that was around the 64 era, but she was never actually in Mario Golf 64 or even the GBC Mario Golf. Why does OP's pic even exist? I want answers immediately.

explain

?

Was the Vita one the one they censored with shorts for the western release? I know one of the みんなのゴルフ/Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf did that.

You play as miis tho so fuck that shit

I wanted to play Mario Golf not some shitty MII Golf game

i can recommend the links series, but not from personal experience.
people who like golf seem to like the game, i've spent a few hours getting the old games to work on new machines. i've never found something comparable that they like.

Beat Mario Golf: Advance Tour

Then transfer your character to Toadstool Tour and beat that.