#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Windsurfing Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yiV05
archive.is/Pj0JD
archive.is/eORlm
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
exhentai.org/g/1046502/9bda5b10fe/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/nier-automata-dlc-featuring-sexy-kaine-outfit-for-2b-is-now-available/29996/
thefederalist.com/2017/05/02/bill-nye-censor-transgender-ideology/
meforum.org/6667/university-of-arkansas-disinvites-phyllis-chesler
9anime.to/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
watchcartoononline.io/
archive.is/1yQzA
archive.is/jUKYA
twitter.com/FDRLST/status/859893081725964288
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
torrentfreak.com/anime-distributor-dubs-using-pirated-subs-110321/
archive.is/QimXx
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/darksiders-3-trailer-revealed-and-sadly-it-falls-victim-to-arguments-over-identity-politics/29948/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/the-dark-tower-trailer-basks-in-supernatural-gunslinging-and-apocalyptic-destruction/30008/
archive.fo/Fdlrx),
archive.fo/2D5Mm
bizpacreview.com/2017/05/02/black-conservative-journalist-suspended-column-nra-nothing-like-isis-483751
twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/859810318041665537
americanmcgee.com/2016/07/23/closure-of-shanghai-studio-start-of-new-adventures/
mysterious.americanmcgee.com/
twitter.com/TenNapel/with_replies?lang=en
nnewts.com/
twitter.com/HuniePotDev/
techraptor.net/content/valve-reveals-steam-support-stats-users
twitter.com/ceria_sol_ran/status/859730283913981952
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859929668119658501
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859931975326588928
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859932762257723392
archive.is/gGqTE
archive.is/fKudu
archive.fo/f1rOK
archive.is/vX53v
archive.fo/F4dCZ
nhentai.net/g/185294/
archive.fo/61aEi
archive.fo/wlLZi
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1852/text
mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/856263588511494144
en.cijnews.com/?p=221143
archive.is/OvtF7
danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/80065?noredirect=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLD BREAD: archive.is/yiV05

I believe this is the bread we trust. OP declared himself to be the emergency baker in the previous thread.

Other baker baked at >(1). I trust this bread more.

Reposting this from last thread with an archive this time archive.is/Pj0JD

archive.is/eORlm

Still wrestling with the intro OC.

Going to repost my post, then.

Please do not steal art

Yeah, I was dicking around with my buddy, so I didn't post in the thread. I would delete the bread, but it says wrong password.

I still remember how he tried to shill the Persona thread and how he had all these white knights shilling for his pals in the GG thread.

You lie.

mods keep their eye on these threads, they'll delete the extra one i think

Thank you emergency baker, my machine went down a bit and could not bake.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

You gotta love how all these people who are only in it for ego-stroking band together and screech autistically if they ever find someone disrupting their circlejerk.

Nobody wants you fucking discord, especially when you never explain what it's about.
Fuck off.

iaintclickinthatshit.nigga

Is this the right bakery?

worse than fucking tumblr

Would you?

Lets see what is going on in the TD umbrella

our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

As troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

And that's all.

Prove it.

The other one was just deleted; I don't know if it was mods or OP who did that.

Context?

Also there's 40 days remaining till E3. Since EA isn't participating in the first public E3, I'll have to make changes to my bingo card. Anyone got ideas?

Apparently the owner of sad panda is trying to backpeddle now about this.

God damn. This is why you do life drawing. It looks like he copied a bunch of tutorials for individual body parts and had no clue how to connect them.

Shota link? Yes, Adult Link? No, thats just fucking gay user

You forgot SJWeebs trying to brand Tom as a racist.

Whoa user, where'd you get that? Don't forget to credit the artist. Also how do you end up pissing everyone off like this Marche? Its fucking surreal how you manage to get a lot of attention and piss everyone off in the matter of a day just like that.

Tom from XSEED and OP Around the World should be listed

Wait, what the fuck is happening on Sadpanda?

>>>/suicide/

If you mean kill then yes. Homos aren't right in the head.

you would think he killed someone

Your missing these

You are not a human being.

I'll ask again, what's going on with Sadpanda?

Even more surreal is that people get banned for less, but the furry keeps getting away with it.

Sorry for that I just copy pasted from previous bread and didn't see those.

He's an Aussie, it's in his blood.

You remember all those times we talked in joke tone about Sadpanda being invaded by goons…

Well, guess what?

Finally, I can kill myself.
Sources though?

You would think, but he just posted an image, and people come in trying to report him and cry unfairness. Maybe they should get a job and put their work out there a bit more if they want the publicity?

The cat fucker has to run out of lives at some point. Even then though, It is funny to watch him bootybother everyone

For "copyright infringement," as if he removed the fucking watermark and claimed it as his own. And they get asshurt that he uses the phrase "DeviantAutist."

It all started here, it seems the Admin finally decided to step in, just time will tell if Sadpanda will be right or not.

exhentai.org/g/1046502/9bda5b10fe/

Some guys (the one being called out the most seems to be LWND) are uploading really shitty, upscaled scans. Some people don't like this and call them out. Mods ban the people calling them out.

To be honest, I don't understand what the initial argument is supposed to be about (if someone uploads a shitty scan and you have a better version to upload then upload yours and expunge theirs, I don't see the point in throwing a bitchfit over it), but the problem I have is with people being banned (or threatened with banning) for speaking out about it.

Problem is that a few galleries of higher quality scans were deleted for being reups while the up-scales were kept from what I've heard.

""I got a warning from one of the administrators."

No you most certainly did not. You were given a pre-emptive link to a thread (in which you never posted) nor did you reply to the PM you were sent. There are no bans or warnings on your account. I suspect this has more to do with the drama of a certain Chinese scanning group with which you associate.

Any false accusations or drama will not be tolerated by anyone from any side in this matter. If you have been harassed by someone claiming to be E-Hentai staff please contact me personally.

Edit: Thank you for reaching out to me, hopefully this misunderstanding can be settled peacefully."

I hope it's a "wow it's fucking nothing"

You can't tell me what to do

Need to start a list of TD news pasta for the thread so we can stay up to date .

I think the Persona 5 , TD stuff and Japan being shitlords finally made the sjweebs lose it so now they are burning everything down so they can control what's left.

Something is up with the admins and its not anything good

The furfag tweets an image he found here. People, including the artist, start autistically screeching because it wasn't a retweet of the artist and the tweet didn't hyperlink to the artist, despite the source being in the image.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Goddamn some people would kill to have this skill. Do Aussies posses some sort of trait that pisses off anyone in a 20 mile radius?

Condensed criminal genes.

Losing against the Emus :^)
SJWeebs live in cozy environments while everything in Aussieland wants to kill you.

I'm still pissed at this retardation I'm still fucking pissed at this shit.
I get really pissed when I hear morons say "just ignore them" no you fucking semen wastes! You can't ignore this shit they just won't fuck off they simply can't stop forcing their shit onto everything.

You don't ignore, but you do pick you battles wisely and not act like a hotheaded sperg otherwise you are a different problem that we have to deal with.

Obviously

There have been plenty of anons and "anons" who would disagree sadly.

Aka revolt.

I LOVE YOKO

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/nier-automata-dlc-featuring-sexy-kaine-outfit-for-2b-is-now-available/29996/

They aren't the ones actually creating content, which means that is a losing proposition. If people want, they can still use magnet links, direct download, and buy from an importer. Plus, we are seeing companies wise up, a bit, and are either hiring better employees, or holding the whip over their heads to get them to do the job they were hired to do.

I thought he meant he found the girls so attractive he felt straight.

What's the argument?

Its a legit strat, but one has to be confident nothing will be built aftewards that they cannot control, otherwise it is a losing strategy.

He's upset the MC of P5 isn't a self-insert that he can force to twaddle male asshole, and is instead a pre-written character with pre-written traits and personality.

I LOVE GILDA!!

The DLC is pretty great in terms of cosmetics, although a bit overpriced considering it's just 3 arenas.

I see employees who spend a disproportionate time on Twitter even in their off hours as a liability. I can't recommend the hiring of someone who is walking time bomb. Most SJWeebs fit that profile.

Oh, so he complains he can't get anally fucked?

We all have our crosses to bear. I LOVE GILDA GORE

What I meant was they want to kill all these sites so only places like Crunchy Roll and Fakku(fuck Jewcob)
remain.

hopefully they can stop the tomgirl bullshit, and can someone tell nhentai to stop mindlessly copying the tags from sad panda I am tried of seeing tomgirl popping up there.

Its impossible for them to be the only ones of their type not just because of anti monopoly laws but its impossible for any entity to control the internet and prevent competition and piracy from existing.

Disgusting

Danbooru is compromised, but at least they use the otoko tag over fucking tomgirl.

I wouldn't say danbooru is compromised.
They took off those removal requests on the Wendy images.

And it will incentive people who want to hack their shit & upload it elsewhere so that others can do better than the "High-Quality" providers.

Pretty much. He's sad everybody assumes the MC is straight.

Danbooru has a very vocal sjweeb userbase. The mods can be hit or miss in my experience.

Yep.

I was the one who reported both, but they do have some wonky mods and users there.

Reminder to always give Mark shit about his Crunchyroll subscription.

That loli is a criminal wanted for 5 murders, the police and you are pincering to finally catch her and bring her to justice.

Once a something is considered De-Facto, most people use them and it takes a lot to knock them from that perch. I.e. Google, Coke, Twitter, Youtube, etc.

Plus, you're assuming they'd play fair once they are the majority. Like says, they could shill hard against. Especially once they have the SJW + Normalfag forces.

I also heard SadPanda was getting fucked over by SJW types rolling in- even NHentai. I don't care about either since I don't like the exclusive content they have, but once they have majority- they eat away at it until it's "purified".

Only way to counter both is with wallets & info.
Buy the DVD and Manga you likes, inform others when shit isn't translated or streamed properly.

IIRC- don't a lot of fan-sub websites get DDOS'd and all signs point to it coming from Japan?
Also, is DrillJill's SpermStar in those downloads? I don't want to download the rest of the files though.

I would play that game.

What is it with translation and it attracting the biggest faggots imaginable?

Gatekeeping attracts them

Wew, I can hardly read the fonts that Shaneeqkwa used to tell people to

Maybe cause he is straight and only wants waifus in is bed.

The userbase has overlap with tumblr if I remember a lot of the sjweebs there have anime tumblr blogs

too bad I ripped the idea from men in black's scene where will shot the little girl cuttout.

Power over people. American dad had an episode where roger acts like one of them because he belived he had the power to desteoy the earth. Aka they are sociopaths.

Schreier is a gigantic cunt, film at 11

This.

We've said time and again they have sociopathic tendencies (Me, me, me).
So is the best thing to call them out on it?
Then watch them rage?

Yeah, even if you don't romance anyone Joker still gets caught checking out women multiple times in the game.

Man, sociopaths should be drugged.

I may sound ignorant when I say this, but I don't see this kind of drama or faggotry when it comes to other language translations such as French, Italian, or Spanish. I see this happen on a big scale with Japanese.
As for why it attracts the biggest faggots imaginable, I would wager it's because of the desire to gatekeep. Because of how much time it takes to learn Japanese & how it's not often shilled to learn as much as Spanish, they know people who want to read the subtitles at the mercy of their whim until someone BTFOs their localization. In turn, cliques are also formed.

English speakers are more gullible and prone to sociopathic jewness.

MY EYES!

The eternal Anglo strikes again.

There is an obvious opportunity to create an image that contrasts with the "everything must fit my identity" Persona 5 article and the false-flag/witch hunting over "male gamers don't like females in COD:WW2 and Darksiders III" (there are probably other examples for both of these too)

Did that person find a file named themostcancerousfontsintheworld.zip? Because holy shit every single font in this gives me ass cancer.

Anglos bow to the chinks and jews.

My retinas!

yep

Oh it was finally sent

Goons are a major influence on the SJWeebism. From "It's only a guilty pleasure" to bastardizing stuff like Fire Emblem Fates.

I would say more anytime they say "I don't care", they secretly do but don't want to admit it.

I know there have been font enthusiasts in this thread in recent weeks. Where can I get (pirate) some good fonts to my liking without a lot of hassle?

I have the mega link posted a while ago, but ideally I'd like to know if there is a recommended source that lets me pick and choose what to download instead of one big 10 GB chunk.

Bill Nye the Censored Guy

thefederalist.com/2017/05/02/bill-nye-censor-transgender-ideology/

1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual!

FUCK

Goons started Sjweebism in the first place they infected the rest of weebom up to /a/ they really fucked shit over.

1984 and 2007 are fucked years.

I get most of mine on vk.com. Search "[Font name] site:vk.com"
There's other places in case the Ruskies don't have what I want. To find what kind you like, go to myfonts, find whatever you like, then search what places have it. If you can't find what you're looking for, ask me & I'll help you out.

Bill Nye would probably cuck and say how great this is as it was outdated, he's a massive libshit actor and not a real scientist.

No way that isn't mostly from a bot net. These faggots get next to nothing when they post shit, and now this crap explodes with retweets/likes? Nah I don't believe it

Is 23 a cursed number?
THE DEVIL

Real nice science there, Bill.

Note the date

Could someone give me the rundown on what happened with Crunchyroll?

What's there to break down?
It got taken over by SJWeebs, who are now shilling it everywhere they possibly can.

A reminder that crunchy's main competition in funimation.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Crunchy roll were kikes who stole from other subbers and torrent sites before becoming legit, sjweebism is just cherry on the shit sundae that is CR.

I love Yuri's videos.

Was just stating it, nothing more nor implying to make them turn on eachother since crunchy is probably controlled opposition

So where to download our animus then? Baka? They don't want to touch anything licensed.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

IRC and DDL from the subbers themselves until something better comes along.
Bakabt is private now anyway so you're not getting in unless you made an account or have been active the last six months.

You can go to what said but those databases are out of date and are more of a temporary measure than anything.

This has been posted a few times now but i can't seem to access the sukeibei version due to an 526 error. Is this something on my end or on the hosts end?

Back to the old ways then. I can't wait for the normalfag's internet to crash or something so we can get back to the old times. The eternal September is starting to tire me out.

Feminist professor disinvited for being the wrong kind of feminist
meforum.org/6667/university-of-arkansas-disinvites-phyllis-chesler

Joker is the biggest shitlord protagonist since Duke Nukem 3D.

I felt something was missing from these threads and I just realized I don't know what's super gay anymore, what if I accidentally end up sucking dozens of dicks?

That's because sukebei isn't spelled correctly.

And my surprise level is zero.

Those were marche.

I pointed this out 2 or 3 days ago
It feels like a good chunk of the "regulars" are gone or posting a lot less

Don't even imply that user

It was though.

Who are we missing?

Those were almost always marche though. Its how we found him so easily when not miranda posting.

No, those really were Marche.
I've been playing more video games recently.

Things like this is what makes the whole 'slippery slope' thing very real. normalfag friends tell me I'm just taking things out of proportion, but my original proportions have been surpassed in less than a year by a large margin…

There's 9anime.to/

Ah yes, i spotted that a bit ago but it doesn't seem to change anything when spelled correctly. I'm still getting the same error. Probably a "works on my machine"-situation. I have some other places and a private tracker to go to so it's not a huge deal, it just sucks since nyaa was convenient.

tfw I've been blind to the truth
Well, that's sobering and a shame.
I kinda enjoyed the posts, even if they were shitposting, they were consistent and kinda made the place a little bit comfy

Does it work if you click a correctly spelled link? sukebei.pantsu.cat/

Doesn't work for me either brah

What happened to marche?

He turned into a bitter agressive cunt

Try an acted upon attraction to another person with the same distribution of X and Y chromosomes as yourself.

Unless there are tits and a total lack of male personality traits, the like, you now what I mean. In the grand scheme of things being gay doesn't even fucking matter. Most people only care about it as being cool, having status of identity. Idk, it doesn't mean your gay forever for just having one encounter. Seriously, who cares. You could fill your ass with a thousand cocks end enjoy eating a beautiful snatch any other day.

Does it really fucking matter?

watchcartoononline.io/

There better be the Vielfalt Korps in the game

FUCKING DESTROYED
archive.is/1yQzA

What are the bunker thread's thoughts on Liana K's hedge to get Anita's slot?

Still doesn't work. I did just confirm with a friend and it works fine for her. I'll keep the site in mind anyway, nearby Cloudflare servers can sometimes just shit themselves so that might be it.

As far as the not posting super gay hes avoiding being banned for avatarfaggotry, which the rule is too lose on.

If she were to get enough clout as anita's "moderate" version she'd decry gg all the same

Sorry if this seems off topic but ever journo has been saying the same thing about Code Vein right now being the new dark souls archive.is/jUKYA

She needs to fuck off no more Identity politics period.

Anita's gay?

I'm not at that point yet user.

>9anime.to/
What could be causing this?

She has nice boobies

I think it might be in their marketing instructions or something, journos have been calling plenty of shit "soulslike" and other comparison bullshit. Or maybe they are just that traumatized by demons souls being the first game in quite some time to not hold their fucking hand.

Maybe your browser. Which one did you use?

What did hack journos compare video games to before Dark Souls came out?

I tried to log into baka.bt again and started freaking out when everything went error 502

My own thoughts are that there is a lot of 'good guy' beta feminist ally cucks in gamedev, more so than I expected, some of them I was a big fan of back then. Its sad.

They will keep looking for a female figure to tell them they are being good boys, and inspite of her having some shitty identity politics, at least she isn't telling them to make shit games with it.

Every fucking normalfag even vaguely aware of it is calling it the anime Dank Memes. They're just following popular opinion. What most stupid about it it's clearly not anime Dank Memes, it's anime memeborne. I have seen nothing but fast gameplay an no shields in the promotional material. You're not gonna tank through it. When did every ARPG become Dank Memes? Is it the first one anyone of this generation has played?

You can use downthemall to save the video file if you don't want to watch it on a browser.

God damn, that's a lot of typos.

This still annoys me, even if a game does look similar to Souls; all they showed was a few seconds of basic action gameplay. You know, the type of gameplay that's in every fucking action game, dodging and attacking.

I'm not really sure if it'll be like DS or Bloodborne myself, since it's developed by the God Eater team it might go into the crazier/faster type of gameplay as you go on.

No Nyaa mirrors up yet?

Chrome
I didn't change browsers or anything.

Zelda?

Maybe it's a fluke, as far as I know a .dat file is harmless. Isn't Chrome saving partial download as .dat?

Dark Souls is the only open world action game they've ever heard about.
It's like all they can do is repeat titles of games they think are popular. It's exactly like that website that gave Deadly Premonition a (well deserved) 4 until they noticed it was a cult classic and bumped the rating all the way up to a 7 so they could seem hip and with it.

Even then, the closest of those you can compare it to is Bloodborne because your parry attack transformed your hand into the beast. They haven't even confirmed if there's any kind of character creation or weapon changing since the boy and girl are the same from all the promo stuff and each one has a unique kagune.

It's never happened before. I think it saves partial as .crdownload

Maybe I should set up my current 3DS for piracy. Thinking of upgrading to that new one they announced when it comes out.

Zelda, mario, half life.

Its the god eater team, yes? Then there probably will be a character creation. And yes that is scummy.

Do it. Dlc needs piracy.

As much as I dislike drama llama I think you're probably right.

I really like Fire Emblem but they're making it very difficult to still be a fan. I even wrote NTR smut in the old halfchan generals specifically to piss a guy off because it was about his waifu.

Get the shows from the sub sites.
Magnet links still works and they still download without the nyaa tracker, I just tried downloading a couple of episodes of Sansha Sanyou and it only took a few minutes using the magnet links from the HS site.

Bill Nye the tall pansexual flirty wood sprite >guy!

Bill Nye, the book burning cuck.

Is his new show a kid's show or for adults?

After that fiasco with Fates and how shitty that game was (uncensored or not), it's understandable.

For adults.

It's for children who failed to grow up.

It's for "left-leaning progressives that watched Bill Nye The Science Guy as kids."

Extremely immature adults.

Alright, glad they're not pushing this bullshit on a show geared for young children.

Are they still pushing the Persona 5 Localization is just as bad as FE's localization meme still?

I don't know what to call these people cause even kids don't act like this.

Considering the average mental age of its audience I would say yes

Oh they will. And children will eat it up because "cool, tv for homework"

That pissed me off every step of the way.
I still have a copy, though. The girl I was seeing pre-ordered it for me as a gift. The triple cart. I was going to skip it but now that I have it I'm not gonna sell it. I can probably still milk some fun out of it if I try. I hope Echoes at least has decent gameplay to make up for this bullshit season pass.

If a teacher assigns a show that's geared towards an older audience then the parents would have grounds to complain to the school board.

I don't know. Is it blocked by parental setting on Jewflix?

twitter.com/FDRLST/status/859893081725964288
If you want to shill them, but
Focus on Emails
Not just giving Persona 5 a hand-job, but the One Hour Salvo.

Hell, we can all focus on one target for a week if that helps. The WeekyEmailGoal seemed to help last time.

It doesn't know what it wants to be

What?

Pretty much this that annoyed the shit out of me, especially when they made Anna into DLC which maybe a kike joke, but putting an additional character behind a paywall is screwed up. As for gameplay, it was a mix bag, Nohr's campaign was fun, but the rest was shit, and the game itself was way too bloated with useless gimmicks and a castline that you'll either like or hate. I bought the JP Nohr version, and went full on pirate, but regardless, the game is pretty disappointing.

Definitely going to pirate it.

He wants us to fuck P5's brains out with emails.

There was a bit too much "muh poor oppressed women" in the game for me to do that.

The Anna DLC annoyed me because I think making her a side character in all routes would have worked. As is, by the time you can get her she's outclassed. I didn't get that one anyway. What really grinds my gears is that the DLCs we missed from Fates, in addition to having extra conversations, also awarded unlimited seals to change to either Marth or Lucina's classes. We don't get them because Treehouse are too lazy to localize the DLC. Fucking jew bastards.
You're going to love this then
Two of Echoes' DLCs are characters originating from the card game
Nohr was fun with bad writing
Hoshido's writing was slightly less bad but the maps were very dull and easy
IK was easy with stupid gimmicks and terrible balance and the worst writing out of all of them.
I hear it's pretty fun but the maps are fairly plain because they didn't change the level layouts. It'll probably still be worth one playthrough. Especially since I'm going to college soon and, being a leaf, the loans are a pretty good amount of money and fairly forgiving about how much you have to pay back. I'll probably use my tax return to buy a 2DS XL in July, pick the game itself up with my last paycheck once it comes out, and maybe set my current 3DS up for piracy and use the new one for my actual games.

Not in canada, that would be transphobic in the current year™

It's in the OP.

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)

DO OP OPERATIONS

The latter, with the mindset of the former.

HOLD IT
I'm not letting this historical revisionism get away while I'm lurking this thread.
FUNIMATION DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THING
torrentfreak.com/anime-distributor-dubs-using-pirated-subs-110321/
archive.is/QimXx

What made Crunchylol more vulnerable was that they HIRED fansubbers to do subbing for their licensed properties (in the same manner that hackers get hired by the establishment and become "security consultants"), effectively legitimizing those fansubbers–and also opening them up to easy infiltration by the socjus commies.

tl;dr - Crunchroll is the Mafia of the subbing community.

Funi is even worse, but of an entirely different kind: not only are their connections to 4kids bad enough , digging reveals links to Streamline. Also known as Harmony Gold.

Well shit damn, dude, my condolences.. Them going all in with the separate games shit in Fates when it was heading westward completely killed my interest in it well before the lolcalization nonsense that ensued. Sucks that people interested in this series are seeing it being whored out like this

> pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)

So the last op was six months ago?

Surely this wont backfire when age sets in. Gonna kill himself lol

Oh Jesus that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

How much is that in burger dollars

That's old school

Why the fuck haven't you already done that?
Why the fuck are you considering supporting a fire emblem game after the last two train wrecks?

REMOVE ELF
Hardly the worst crazy plastic surgery I've seen, though.

Noticed something while digging: Arthur Chu and Glenn Fleishman were both Jeopardy winners. Is somebody collecting them?

Also, these bastards can gatekeep all they want, but anime is never going to be big enough in the west that studios will start trying to pander to the west. Anime will always be by the Japanese, for the Japanese.

That's a virus laden shithole man. Use 9anime.to.

Liana K can go fuck herself for all I care. It's the same garbage ideology, just sex-positive instead of sex-negative.

Really? In P5? Post proof. It's sounds like you're describing it as having SJW propaganda.

Good morning. So I've heard that Liana Kerzner is now doing her best to fill Anita Sarkeesian's shoes. So, are we going to let that bitch squat gaming like how Anita Sarkeesian did? We don't want another cancer, we already have tons on our plate. We got the ESA, GDC, DiGRA, IGDA and tons of "journalists" out there wanting to gatekeep those "problematic" and "sexist" Japanese-made video games, y'know?

And now you know why the "old school" studios that were popular back in the 90s like AIC, Madhouse, and Gonzo declined. Well, one of the main reasons, anyway.

See

Never doubt, we have seen truly crazy things never thought possible these past few years.

I miss mangavideo and gonzo they had nice posters. and my grumpy old lady cat is keeping me from finishing neo sweden gundam.

I'll play around with another rought proto version, with a bit more text. IIRC you or another user suggested it may need additional text blurb on ESA ESRB IARC, which I have on my notes.

Other than that right now. Got any thoughts, or want to discuss the where to place the redpill, and the delivery? Places like imgur, obviously archive.is\fo even tumblr if there is an user here that can do it.

Cookie cutter programming and over inflation in the production.

A lot of it is based on french animation and stuff like heavy metal, then drawn like it was disney.

The way that it describes how Niijima had it so rough clawing her way up as a woman. The woman in Chihaya's confidant route that talks about how her boss takes credit for all her work because that's natural since she's only a woman and the insinuation that that's common place.
That's what it felt like at some parts, I was pretty shocked that the usual suspects had such a big problem with the game and can only conclude that its because their friends didn't have translation jobs personally. That said the game's been fun for the most part.

Well, better tell that faggot wannabe knife ear that humans aren't immortal or long-lived, probably larps as an elf in vidya and now in in real life, better than the huehuehue that turned gook.

Usher articles that might interest you lads.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/darksiders-3-trailer-revealed-and-sadly-it-falls-victim-to-arguments-over-identity-politics/29948/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/the-dark-tower-trailer-basks-in-supernatural-gunslinging-and-apocalyptic-destruction/30008/

And fuck it with the Dark Tower, looks like generic Hollywood garbage even if they didn't BLACKED the main character, and daily reminder Stephen King is a progressive retard who likes to virtue signal.

A reminder that his clone Steven King is anti SJW context is sometime ago someone posted a Steven King arguing against sjws and I thought it was the writer.

My god, the faggotry.

You have my attention!

I believe it was me.
Besides what you mentioned, all I got to suggest is Funnyjunk.

Cosmetic surgery should be illegal.

People like him and trannies who need help are told by Twitter and Tumblr it is normal. Then they kill themselves once nature creeps back in when they get older. I hope one day people pay for this.

I know that feel.

*non normalacy freak cosmetic surgery.

To me. The ones I posted I think are nice for advertising posters.

The Saga of Brash Games continues. OpenCritic's Matthew Enthoven responded to Brash Game's latest accusations (archive.fo/Fdlrx), at how OpenCritic report does not state or even imply a motive for changed scores

archive.fo/2D5Mm

Sad that people will defend this. Awakening's DLC was pure jew but I thought it at least content far after the game was released.

I'm not even batting an eye, if it can be planted there, I would not mind. If it can get more eyeballs to look it, the more the merrier. Knowyourmeme? Whatever public and fairly safe way for anons to place the redpill and refer to it.

Keep leading by example user.
Sub it the right way, others will follow.

He never said he subbed, just that he knew moon runes.

I feel like we should pay a bit more attention to this now that it's back in the news

I think remakes are a step in the right direction but I think Awakening was a good place to end it. For being as easy as it is, it's fun to break it. It has homages to a lot of the early games and it was basically just a love letter to the series. It was the perfect note to go out on.

i want to undergo a surgery to look more like

VIDEOGAMES

He didn't say anything about subs.

Works with me.

Well if you got anymore of their posters, feel free to post them!

We mostly know about it from the jap version, where it came out last month. Looking through the DLC packs, the content of them isn't even that bad. It's almost exactly the same kind of stuff that was in the last two. It's just that instead of one XP grinding map they're putting out 2-3. Instead of one cash grinding map they're putting out 2-3. Etc. Jewish.

Lazy
Because I like the series and I would rather support a decent-looking remake of a game that never got brought over here than more waifushit.

You don't need surgery to become Asian, just really, really love the culture to the point of obsession. :^)
Funny how these same people turn into rabid SJWs. I suppose a lack of self-awareness one of the results of intentionally inflicted brain damage.

I have no words for the anger I'm experiencing right now.

They're pretty receptive to our shit. It should get some decent looks if we post it properly there.

Your optimism is admirable; I wish I had that, but I'm too disappointed by Fates and Awakening to say the same
it does look good on adverts though, but I'm very leery with the DLC announcement

Because it's nearly the same phenomenon that has been occurring around Japanese video games but with Anime instead. "Localization" is a meme meant to separate potential employees that are supposed to handle translation jobs into two distinct categories.

Now it's no longer about "Oh nice, you can speak and write these two languages fluently. Let's get you on board to translate Futa-Faggot-Festival 5: Boimanko Bonanza", but is instead about "Oh, I'm so sorry. You speak these languages well, but you don't know anything about how to localize these games because it's a made up dumb fucking fairy tale term meant to prioritize the hiring of Shaniqua the Rainbow Hair tranny instead of you. So sorry, young man."

Unfortunately, I keep getting a 404 when I try to go back to the /8diamonds/ ludology thread where I explained the delicate history between Japanese developers and their impact on the market versus that of Western indie developers. But where our faggot Indie community used identity politics to get companies to fall for the diversity meme and hire minorities based on race instead of talented individuals that just so happened to be White or Asian, the "Localization" community made up a fairy tale and completely unnecessary job requirement that works to actively keep out actual talent to make themselves employable in a field that would reject them at every turn if anyone had the brain and spine to realize that their only job is to translate what's being said despite cultural differences in humor and narration. That's why if you give them a line like

別の ジェノサイドは コンゴ中聞いてですか

You get a translation like

Or some other memelicious shit.

Anyone else here use firefox and notice it's just become insanely slow in like the last month or so?

Good you are here Reanon, I need to ask something, what is the thing Japanese write the most, in Hiragana or in Kanji, I'm a little confused on this, and sometimes I believe both are the same.

Shit, really? Fuck I didn't even know that. If it's showcased after the JP release then I have less of a problem with it.

Yeah it came out in early-mid April in japan.

there was fair amount of discussion on translation of video games(and admittedly anime) inbetween the talk of surgery.

Hiragana looks like this ぼいまんこ
Kanji are the calligraphic logographs that look like this 宮川神樹

The average Japanese sentence probably uses more Hiragana than kanji, but it depends. I'd say they're often split in 50-50.

I thought there was an issue where even a lot of Japanese youth don't really know kanji at this point.

St. Louis Post Dispatch suspends columnist for supporting the NRA and/or criticizing legacy print media
bizpacreview.com/2017/05/02/black-conservative-journalist-suspended-column-nra-nothing-like-isis-483751

Localization seems passable so far from what I've seen. There is some footage out. I wouldn't say it's dumbed down. I've been keeping an eye on it and it's mostly the original systems in place. At least it's not going to be Fates. Or Shadow Dragon, for that matter. That one was pretty mediocre too. 12 was okay though.

There sort of is. They're either replacing kanji with their hiragana spellings or using the English equivalent of the word to replace it. The first thing makes sense if we're talking about simple adverbs or conjunctions, small words that probably don't need their own kanji. I don't think it'll fall apart anytime soon, but they should take more care in practicing kanji, lest future generations romanize the language entirely and open themselves up to a world of Jewish trickery. The language is probably one of the only things keeping them from getting Jew'd too hard

Here's the wrong way to resist corrupt media
twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/859810318041665537

Real life is satire at this point.

You're still giving nintendo money to go on to fuck up more shit when it can easily be pirated. The series isn't gonna be saved if you buy non-waifushit games over the waifu-shit ones. Nintendo is gonna keep pandering to the ones that give them the most money and there is far more people that will eat up trash because waifus than people that care about good games.

There is absolutely no reason to ever support a future fire emblem game, the series' destiny was set in stone the moment Awakening was a success.

tfw can't access at work
screencaps/archive please?
**scratch the archive, that's on an ISG blacklist apparently)

He already said that his plan is to pirate it you autist.

I know, I'm arguing against his original logic

That's good news then. I'm not experienced with their posting ettiquette there though, so if you know more about it, your help would be very appreciated.

Have a better picture.

It says

Seems to be the case. As much as the language itself has been kicking my ass for many years, I'd hate to see it dumbed down because it'd open pandora's box.

I do not, I just remember them in stores. Look up "manga video posters" for more I guess.

Card to Yokotaro from Holla Forums got shipped off.

Nice card. And to no one's surprise, the usual suspects seems to show up to autistically screech against it.

Art theft is fun

Same goons who were salt when yoko came to visit the first time.

Are they still screeching about that Marche?

It's their funeral, but damn, what a way to ruin a decent looking face.

If you have the dosh, you can still grab her or her sibling (not a nendo) off of amiami.

That one guy that's so asshurt on the thread right now is probably a goon that was lurking this thread because he popped up in that one immediately after I linked it.

Jesus that guy is asshurt.

You gotta love how they basically make it no secret that they're Goons. Like they think we're too stupid to figure it out.

Whoever that is, some of it's speech patterns and tics reads like the usual suspect.

Yep

I fixed it for you. If you'd looked at the 404 page carefully, it tells you how to fix that problem.

They have a front page like Imgur, but they have channels, which are sort of like boards where you can categorize posts and what not.

I believe they have a major channel called 'vidya' so if we were to post something, we'd put it there.

It's a goon alright.

No oliver, you cant fight the man when you are him

I see, thank you for that info, I'll look into that.

ones and zeros don't need her kind of help, she needs them to be relevant and there is where cancer grows

that must have been some s rank billying

if it ends up being too weird or whatever, you could pass the OC on to me and I could throw it up there, worst comes to worst.

Is she actually complaining not because of how he's acting but just because he's a guy? Am I getting that right or am I missing something?

You're reading it wrong. The Man is the government, corporations, establishment, etc. She is saying that because he is rich and powerful he fight those who are also rich and powerful.

Thanks for the offer of help, it might come down to that. When the redpill is done, most likely it will be posted here and then if kindly anons who are better knowledgeable than me with other sites, if they want to help out. Fucking A.

I think I only once test posted something on imgur a long time ago, and I've never posted anything on funnyjunk.

Fuck Warner Kikes and DC, glad they're losing money.

And that Yoko Taro thread reminded me of the devs we interacted, here's what they are doing now.

On American McGee, his sister's disappearance is still unresolved, and but he's doing all right, doing some game jams while sailing in SE Asia. americanmcgee.com/2016/07/23/closure-of-shanghai-studio-start-of-new-adventures/

And his personally handcrafted merchandise is fucking good mysterious.americanmcgee.com/

And TenNapel twitter.com/TenNapel/with_replies?lang=en doing small stuff, like writing and drawing books, comics and graphic novels nnewts.com/

So she's bitching that he's got money even though he's using it to fight what she wants fought? Is she a commie?

I swear, one day we'll see self-aware writing again.

Is HuniePop doing anything? That one porncam sim was pretty shitty and the art was awful.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

GopherGreasers

captcha was "tkoesa". Holla Forums knows.

We need a sign with the butthurt yellow face guy and text reading "Marche At Work" on a yellow background.

Few things anger me more than SJWs trying to pretend they play games, especially after they just spent months complaining about B2's ass.

That comic panel killed it for me, there's a really large divide of how the fucking hipster sjw retard comic book writers and artists in coastal cities do not connect with their stupid Pedowood tier writing and bullshit creativity with the self-censorship of what they can or can't write or show, fuck the current state of the industry.

twitter.com/HuniePotDev/ Still shitposting in twitter and they're working on their next game, and seriously, they had to explain what HunieCam Studio was, it was a parody or shitty facebook games and the xxx porn sim games of the past, the artist choice was deliberate.

I was at work all day, what's this Marche drama about?

You guys do realize she is calling out oliver, who is a leftshit who hates the rich despite being one, for acting like the standard "its ok when I do it" limo leftshit attitude? Canary is well, literally calling oliver a hypocrite who is corrupt. Shes not the bitch here, its oliver.

Thats nice. And mcgee merch always looks real nice.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

He reposted something he saw here, artist somehow found out that he reposted it, cried about lost retweets, and now Tumblrites are spamming false reports and talking shit.

I got that part. I am glad that some comics are calling them out.

Having said that, the state of comics is shitty. They need a black girl to call the SJW out because otherwise it would be racist. They can't get away with things they once did. What happened to the good old days, where comics like Preacher were released?

She could be calling out the moon for being orange; I'm talking about the insufferable "nagging housewife" way she's being written.

He's been trolling some artist & their friends on Twitter.

That's Marche for you. Pissing off idiots on twitter with ease, and denying his furfaggotry here. Nothing new.

Its funny that may be the only way sjws hear anything.

The black women would be discontinued citing any reason aside from "libshits hate her".

the artist or someone has to be some sort of goon that is trying to bullshit his way into getting him banned.

Leave it to Nintendo to try to outdo everyone else in one of the worst aspects of gaming.

Probably

ANGERY

I personally hate Marche but fuck him getting banned cause of some retard goon.

What?

Nice

They think can outshitpost the Aussie. Big mistake.

This is the worst meme in a long, long line of absolutely terrible ones.

Don't be this fag user

Who's writing for DC these days?

Thing is though that you can expect him to act like that, he's been that way for decades by design. I have a problem when other characters go off the rails for no well defined reason, which happens all too often these days.

Gaming news.
techraptor.net/content/valve-reveals-steam-support-stats-users

Thati s what it seems like. Now the current narrative is how he stole tha art and is a lazy meanie for not giving credit while saying the art is his and how ashamed they are to retweet the original tweet. This is how retarded SJWeebs are. How the fuck do so many people agree with this and not point out how the link is on the picture.
twitter.com/ceria_sol_ran/status/859730283913981952

Thats fair.

That mascot has a decent waifu design. All it takes is a snarky twitter account and suddenly everyone loves wendys.

Eltonel draws some good shit, hot damn. Hope he replies to my commission request soon

The entire DC line might be less SJW identity politics and general retardation than Marvel, but they're still cancer, recycled shit storylines and and character development that already happened before the last 4 reboots.

Sorry I'm not willing to do Wendy's fucking advertising for them, you literal shill.

I don't understand, that image is perfectly correct in the absurdity of this wendy's shit.

This is why I specifically asked if I was understanding it, I don't follow comics.

Something may be up with media coverage of a Tillerson speech
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859929668119658501
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859931975326588928
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/859932762257723392

I haven't seen the speech, don't know who's right.

The fire emblem remake has a season pass that costs 44.99

The game costs 40.

Its making fun of a tumblr post where some idiot said all wendy's pics are pedophilia because the masvot was based of an 8 year old girl.

I've always liked Wendy's chicken nuggets the most out of any fast food place.

Yes, I'm sure Wendy's leadership is thrilled that a bunch of shitlords on the Internet has co-opted their family-friendly corporate mascot into a shitposting pornographic Nazi anime girl.

This was made by asshurt goon who doesn't like smug anime girls and the wendy's shit is funny since so many are triggered over it.

That's nearly as cancerous as fates being spilt into three games!

Thank God for IDs; doesn't take more than three posts to know your opinion is as shitty as your taste in mass-produced filth.

When they end up buying a burger after fapping to a pic of Wendy fingerbanging her fresh, never frozen beef, they sure are

Stop replying to him

Also, no one is saying "go eat at wendeys lol" except the shitpost account, just like with sonic shitposting no one except the account is saying to buy sega games. We are just reveling in the easy butthurt.

I dunno, the split with the dlc on top of it is worse, but its comparing lukemia to lung cancer.

Nintendo somehow manages to be more cancerous then the other two.

But Wendy's is the best fast food burger for a dollar or two.
There are better burgers out there but when you start paying more than $6 they're straight up fucking you in the ass for being too stupid to buy actual beef.

The amiibos were the straw that broke the everything. Mk8 dlc was meh not great but nowheres near as juden as fire emblems. And censorblade had paid dlc in japan that was included in the game here. The amiibos were the shittiest thing possible.

Well, If I'm paying that much for a burger, it better well be a tasty damn burger.

You keep using these words- I'm not sure you understand what they mean.

Uncle Adolf is deeply disappointed in your "pretend" mental deficiency.

Unless in a canada where fast food burgers are sometimes more expensive than a sitdown resteraunt burger.

Could you faggots fuck off with your retarded derail

Tell that to the one who thinks sage is downboat.

You can filter me faggot; I'm saging because this corporate asslicking is off-topic.

They confirmed character creation.

You're asking for being disappointed user.

Unless in quebec where you can get fresh cheese curds and fresh smoked meat, its not the same.

I can't even tell if this is Holla Forums or Holla Forums at this point.

Maybe it's neither of your convenient boogeymen, you devolved paper-bag stain.

It bugs me greatly that Sony is actually the less cancerous of the three again this is like having two retards and a high functioning autist being compared.

I'm want to see more of how it plays.

It's a goon.

You sure are triggered by fast food one way or the other.

The irony is palpable.

Include steam and sony is still less greedy with their sales, the only bad thing is pay for play online, but you will probably see that come to pc in due time under microkikes wings.

No, it really isn't.

The true patrician makes his own burgers

I make lovely lamb burgers, but have to wait for it to be lamb season for cheaper lamb.

Ah well, you win some you lose som–

How are Atlus emails? I've sent one and got some friends to send some.

It amazes me that Sony's gaming division with all the virtue signaling is less cancerous.

It's leftypol user

Same. I'm assuming it'll play closer to something like more "traditional" (if that's the correct name) action games like DMC or Bayonetta, where you purchase abilities using the blood you drain and the combat gets flashier and faster as you do.

I actually really like how the characters and some of the environments look. I hope the gameplay impresses.

Also I want it to be popular enough so we got porn of 8ft tall zombie miku.

Not really seeing it, Sony doesn't discout as steeply.

Start browsing with better better booru and you'll realize just how much shit the danbooru mods delete or refuse to approve for absolutely asinine reasons, when they aren't doing so out of sheer spite. They are definitely in on it with their SJWeeb userbase.

Tumblr is easy enough to identify, but we need a list of things goon SJWeebs are into. The most defining characteristic I know of is hatred of moe, hence why smug anime girls trigger them so hard. As for what shows they like, I've seen a few types:

It's ostensibly for liberal (wo)manchildren, but the point is to trick naive parents into putting it on for their kids. "Oh Bill Nye, I liked his show when I was a kid. Here you go Bobby, watch something educational for a change."

Again?

I-I'm not triggered over people having fun posting smug anime girls. I-it's just that c-corporations are bad.

If only they would not be so juden with their handhelds and just went to sd cards throw in some flash memory and changeable batteries.

The devkit will never not anger me and the defense of reddit in its destruction make me have fury.

how the fuck is marche so good at finding twitter salt what the hell

I make my own all the time.
Absolutely delicious. Reminds me of the ones my mom made as a kid, but hers were always too thick for my taste. It made them difficult to eat.

Is there booru that translate stuff?

Might just be canada, but the flaah sales are better than most of steams now of days. Also sony does not tax on digital.

How are they in what way?

Don't forget Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Osumatsu-san.

I found an old-fashioned meat grinder while digging through my parents' garage. It makes homemade hamburgers and chili so much better and cheaper.

Maybe I'm just fucked in the head but I see it as their choice to do with what they wanted. Sure it would have been nice if they'd chosen to release it to the broader community but there was no obligation to do so.

Now that's a fucking burger mate. There's the heart of the matter; the burger, it is the gateway to truth. Too many folks these days just swallow whatever pile of shit you lay in front of them because of a cheap laugh- a few even get used to spitting it back up at the rest of us.

Myself I just make burger out of game meat. Moose Burgers are tasty.

I kinda want this now I hope it's not ass.

I support a guide to how to spot sjweebs and sjweeb goons cause we are going to need it for all the new fags coming.

This thread attracts the most retard shills.

And its the choice of the guy who figures out the cure to cancer whether or not to release it to the public to save lives just as its the choice of an archeologist whether to preserve or destroy artifacts. It was shitty and they went to reddit to get backpats, they deserve shit instead.

I must be a turbo normalfag because I don't even watch that stuff. It's really rare that I can even be bothered with anime.

I have one but it doesn't fit on my counter. My counter's edge is rounded. Pretty disappointing because I make chili a lot in the fall and winter. I usually grow my own peppers to dry out and grind up for spices, too. Got a recipe somewhere for a really hot spice my uncle makes with his own peppers. You dip just the tip of a spoon into it for a whole pot. Anymore and it's like you're drinking pure smoke. It's great for clearing out your head. I always feel at my most alert after having something spicy.

I'm real picky about the quality of what I eat, lately. I drink the cheapest, foulest liquor by the bottle and smoke like a fucking chimney but if I'm going to have a burger it is going to be a good goddamn burger. I make my own fries too because no place I've had fries does them the way I like them. They're always too crunchy or too soggy. Fuck, I bought a pizza stone last year and I make my own pizza sometimes. Go out, buy some good quality deli meat, shred some cheese, get some homemade sauce on there. Maybe throw some peppers on there. If I get to it early enough I'll cook some bacon and crumble it on there.

I don't get game meat often. I had moose before and it was okay.

The thing that pisses me off the most is the guy didn't even check if it worked, he just tore it apart, chucked the parts, and made a PC out of it. That's some unprecedented levels of disrespect for gaming history.

Get some additional things down & I'll see what I can whip up.

And was such a scrub that he hadno clue about different formatting.

If it's anything like God Eater it'll be decent at worst, I hope.

No user, it is a tumblr post saying all wendy's pics are pedophilia because the mascot was based of an 8 year old girl.

There aren't enough days in the week to laugh at this notion.

It was more than that. When people asked for the hdd and whatever he gutted out to see if they could recover anything and he told them to fuck off.

I found a 40 year old meat grinder attachment still in its box with accessories for a Kitchen Aid stand mixer in a thrift store. My uncle owns a Mexican butcher shop that sells all kinds of links, I should ask him how to make chorizo.

Man thrift stores have all sorts of crazy kitchen accessories.

>It’s funny because before identity politics and SJWs took over the entertainment field, there were a lot of people actually excited about Fury being in a Darksiders game, as evident with a thread from Gamefaqs back in 2013. This was just before things devolved into the sad, sorry state that it’s currently in.

Once again, a reminder that we cannot go back, and things will never go back to being what they once were.

The other day, I was speculating that the cure for cancer and the common cold has probably been known for decades, but the reason they won't release it, or make it known to the public, is because then all of these doctors, physicians, nurses, university teachers, grad schoolers, book writers, and "scientists" (Basically an entire industry within and industry) would be out of a job as they would all instantly be outdated. And, rather than do the logical thing (Which to move on to and defeating the next "incurable" disease), they'd rather keep the disease around because it put's more money in their pocket than it would to move onto something else.

But, like I said, that's just speculation on my part, and has no factual basis in reality (As far as I know).

That's what I'm thinking of right now
Here is more Wendy's my boy

I have seen thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pictures of art and porn of vidya, anime, etc. and it not even cross my mind to go spend money on the source material. You think Holla Forums is full of fucking normalfags who buy into advertising? Only the weebs who buy generic JRPGs fall for that kind of shit.

Yeah, I just saw that. Jesus tittyfucking Christ, what is wrong with people?

Add

Jojo itself is fine, but there are an inordinate number of people on Tumblr and other cancerous communities who spend all their free time talking about how much they hate various anime for contrived social justice-y reasons, then when someone asks them why they're in the community to begin with they respond, "of course I'm an anime fan, I watch Jojo!"

Don't respond pls

I'm sure the >implications will keep you warm as your veins clot from all the Wendy's.

Whoah there, buddy. You typing out Wendy's® in your post just contributed to more people buying delicious Wendy's® Baconator© hamburgers, because that's how this works.

Very good! Thanks. Also, there has to be something about "Not caring" what people do even though deep down they indeed do care because it affects them & their clique.

Welp this girl has made my dick diamonds

Oh how could I forget this greatness.

I remember how bad kill la kill triggered tumblr that made me not completely hate it(still don't like it).

It's a shame that those shows are good, but like any other show you get SJWeebs watching/liking it too and 100% of the time they get the fucking wrong idea, they go against the creator's word, or they're just in it for the fanwanks.

A few more for the list.

God save us all when a bunch of faggots can pull corporate advertising right off Imgur, post it in a GG thread, and then get their panties in a "smug" bunch when somebody tells them they have shit taste.

A more beautiful irony I certainly won't see soon.

Or maybe nobody's mad, and this "umad" bullshit is just perpetuating another pile of crap that lowers the level of public discourse?

You mean the level of discourse where you spout "corporations bad" as a flimsy justification of why you don't like something that other people enjoy?

Also you're obviously mad.

Oh just fuck off already. If I had money right now I'd go buy a 4 for 4 and post a pic just to spite you. Is Wendy your waifu? Are we defiling her?

ON TOPIC

Work in progress. I saw the layout of the squid pic earlier and had a little spark of inspiration for something clean.

Where do you think we are?

You should see how mad tumblr is that Akko from LWA might like this male character and be straight.

smug anime girls a day keeps the goons away!
This reminds me of the guy who was pissed at Yuri cause some lesbo cucked him and he went to therapy for 8 years for it.

That guy was way more entertaining than this one.

Yep it was funny.

What a Pettyness the one this people have

Knew about that one, and doing my best to avoid that shitstorm. Other than that, I found Akko liking the rich boy extremely adorable. Another shitstorm that occurred (and probably still happening) is that ice skating show, but then again seeing that's fujoshit, it was bound to happen.

You're too kind.
I like how it looks, but a few things first…

Is it true commies get immensely asshurt whenever you post food at them?

Smug all you like, lads, your taste in waifus, memes and food is still irrevocably shit.

Akko being straight has them beyond mad also that post a while back on her was spot on.

Yes

Fixed. Thanks.

I'm thinking this will be page 1 of 4, with each page having a different sassy anime girl presenting.

Plus an Olympic medalist in figure skating constantly tweeting about how much she loved the show couldn't have helped.

Yo I'm the user that made that webm. I also remade it with this one so it doesn't have that 1 frame of itchy and scratchy at 5 seconds in because that bugged the shit out of me.
So you can replace that one with this one if you want.

I don't like their burgers and their chicken is merely okay

Only fast food burger I actually like is Sonic's.

I would list the studios and the console makers in separate bullet points, but that's just my personal preference.

Fujoshit, like you said, but I did hear a funny story about someone picking it up because the title is Yuri On Ice and going "the fuck? They're all dudes!"

Is there a theme you're thinking of making?

That works too.

Gotta love that Akko post. I don't really get why they're assblasted if a character is straight, and can't leave their own fantasies as fantasies. It never stopped doujin artists from drawing things that tickle their fancy.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. They also got assblasted that the two main guys went out with girls before.

They were furious that Trigger animators said all the subtext of akko bring gay for Dina was in their head.

Undecided.

2dbfec sure likes irony for whatever reason. And showing just how much it doesn't care.

Anyhow. Another iteration of the proto title page for the redpill. The layout still needs fine tuning, since it's still mostly a big rough hax for general placement. But hopefully you get the idea.

archive.is/gGqTE
==SHE'S FUCKING DEAD==

Acid pls.
Looks better now. Should probably also mention them establishing the ESRB which "Rates your favorite games"

The Queen is dead! Long live the Queen!

The queen will outlived us all.

If she's dead, Reanon has reached a new Mememagic level, or possibly me, I was hoping for her to live long enough and settle a record and well you know… contrarian mememagic happens.

I hope not.

DAMN YOU DRUMPF@! DAMN YOU ALT RIGHT FROG WORSHIPPING GAMERGAYS! IT WAS THE STRESS! YOURE TEARING THE WORLD APART AND YOU KILLED HER WITH YOUR HATEFUL MEMES!

I hope she is dead.

I just don't watch a lot of anime. I don't like watching bad dubs and I don't like watching stuff where I have to read along with it. I watched Kabaneri a while back but that's all for the last few years.

Most of the responses to that seem to imply that it's Prince Phillip, the Queen's husband, who died.

Can you move the ESA logo and "Entertainment Software Association" down so that it's closer to "ESRB" than the redpill title?

scrolling through Twatter, it's apparently Phillip

Where did they say that? On twitter? Also, quite nice of them of setting those fuckers straight and rubbing salt into their wounds.

I thought of another to add to "goon identifier list" while cooking dinner: Post-hoc disgust-based reasoning.

The most common example being smug anime. They hate smug anime for obvious reasons, but when asked why they always deflect with "I hate it because stupid ugly pissbaby neckbeards like it."
Or to use an example from this thread, the guy claiming he hates smug Wendy's because "their burgers are gross and will make you unhealthy."

Since we're talking about the Queen, this seems like a good time to whip this out.

Why is he prince, if he's married to the queen? Is it because king would imply he is their lord and not the queen?

Prince Philip has passed.
archive.is/fKudu

Like more centered down? Yeah looking at it now it's probably too close to the main title. Is that what you're thinking?

Pretty much

Because he's not royalty, so he can't be a king.

He never got to be King.

Sometimes I think I bullied him a bit too hard there, guy sounded kind of suicidal to start with.

God, that's got to be the perfect summary of the internet.

Good run. God speed phil.

Oh so it's a blood thing.

Well, 95 is not lost a life but earn one, rest in peace.

That's my understanding, at least. It would've been different if they were marrying the monarch of a different country, or someone in line to be monarch, probably. Like if they married a French prince or something then maybe the prince would get to be king. I don't know.

Your ID betrays you, filth.

Some tumblr fag was crying that they did this so maybe it was twitter?\

When the Queen made her twitter account she was told to fuck off while it was being televised.

Slight tweak for eye guidance and to flash the ESA logo.

Tell me something… Have you made your own burgers, bud? I've had Ball-Park Patties and they're bretty good with Arby's Curly-Fries.

The thing is, when one half of an old married couple dies, the other one usually quickly follows.

Trying to recall, which prince was the moron? Also, finished a neo sweden gunpla and lamenting that sweden will never be good enough to have a gundam thats not brown.

ESA Logo looks odd between Ika's legs.
Try playing around with the more smaller res logos.

Can you guys please stop talking about food? I'm broke til Friday, and while I have lunch at work for tomorrow I'm starving because I had to buy pet food on the way home. My cat and doggo are eating better than me right now. You're making my stomach growl and it sucks.

Eat the pet food.

Do it, pussy.

That's true. My family spent a good 6 months taking shifts staying at my grandma's house because she didn't want to be alone after her husband died last year.

NO!
Reminder that you don't need a breakfast, lunch and dinner. I survived on a mere lunch and still do.

Also, this was recently posted on their page. Something about this doesn't feel right, especially considering the podcast where Gallagher talked about VR.
ESA Praises Congressional VR/AR/MR Caucus Launch
archive.fo/f1rOK

archive.is/vX53v
JAPAN REJECTS 99% OF REFUGEE APPLICANTS

Because they're also fucking full, gaijin moralfags get those rapefugees to your country first.

If only Canada was doing the same. It doesn't make sense to bring over so many violent, unskilled, barely-literate refugees when we have such strict requirements for people from developed countries.

Mah nigga. Been itching to build pic related, but currently preparing a job interview on Friday.

Glorious!

Gotta keep the symmetry balanced. How's this?

Good. Wosh other countries like fucking canada were as strict. Hell we have rapefugees who regularly travel between canada and syria.
THEY FUCKING FREE TRAVEL BETWEEN THE TWO
And you can bet they are gonna be given dual citizenship no strings attached.

Of course, because didn't they accept Syrian migrants and have their rape statistics
FUCKING SPIKE?

How about putting the ESA symbol on her dress?

I guess that explains why they're so hardballed to make VR a thing.

The picture looks too busy. Why not make the ESA logo look like a iron-on on her dress?

You think that's bad? Refugees in sweden go to and from the countries they supposedly escaped from.

Sometimes for get togethers I'll make burgers on the grill.

I did not paint her though. Whrn I get the vermillion pso2 cast I will take apic of both it and indigo. I also have an ellenor racastel thats not painted. Maybe someday though. **cant paint my armored core pearl since shes too delicate.

ACCEPT OUR OFFERING OF AFRICANS AND ARABIANS, FILTHY GOYIM!

They accepted a few dozen and got three or four rapes out of it, I'm kind of amazed that they're still letting some come anyways, they should be accepting 0.

Thats what I said happens in canada but they get money to do so. though muzzies in canada are growing more conservative in canada so it kinda backfired for turd and his dirty men.

See what it looks like on her dress.

Good! Now if only everyone else did the same instead of being cucks.

That was the first thing I tried. It sucks. Better to leave it off this page, if nothing else.

私の唇を読んで
私を作る

You're right, this is suspicious as fuck.

I can't say I'm surprised, since I seem to remember a story from last year(?) where they accepted a dozen or so """refugees""" as a gesture of goodwill and within a month 1/3rd of them had been arrested for rape.

Very well. You can put it on the 2nd page or so explaining the organizations.

It also explains why they've fucked around with their latest Essential Facts, grouping all the digital stuff together & conveniently scrubbing away the Gender stats while keeping the "Women make up more than Teenage Boys" bullshit.

That reminds me, I haven't made a transcript of the podcast. Is there also anyway of turning MP3s to WEBMs?

S-source?

The only Africans I want are dark-skinned qts with a craving for white boi dick.

Awesome.
>cant paint my armored core pearl since shes too delicate.
Same, my hands get too shaky when it comes to painting especially if it's something fragile.

I hope those fuckers got killed or deported. Unless they're still on the loose and roaming.

You want it? It's got yandere and that anteater dick sucking face in it.

Also I should remind anons that it's not the first caucus the ESA made. They made it back in 2011.
archive.fo/F4dCZ

Looks like the stalker doujin.

Ate pic

A little of that and I am lazy with it. though if I got my hands on a white glint I would have to paint it, no choice.

I'm into it.
Honestly I never fap to blowjobs in hentai anyway.

Oh, that one? I knew it looked familiar. I just couldn't place it.

I fucking hate her.

Yokkora tends to do those BJ faces a ton.
nhentai.net/g/185294/

Does anyone else find this statement to be a little ironic, especially after what's happening this year?

Geez, I'd only ever seen the first one.

Between that & Gallagher wanting his daughters to work in the game industry to the point of not doing shit with gamers being called rapists or that there's not enough diversity (Even though I highly doubt they give a fuck about video games), I don't know which one is more stupid.

ESA really fucking knows how to pick them.

Meant Congress, freudian slip.

Same thing

Even worse, the thread's detailing that he didn't even know what the fuck it was.

Fucking Armoredcorebros up in this bitch?

DC-10's and Multimissiles 4 lyfe

Danke user.

Heh, that got a sensible chuckle out of me.

More rough protos of title page of ESA redpill.

Actually since we're talking hentai…
WHERE'S THE NEW TAMAGORO SCANS GODDAMMIT? I KNOW IT'S OUT SO WHERE THE FUCK'S THE SCANS? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS THAN THESE THREE PICTURES AND THE NAME BUT I WANT IT

If getting Blizzard monopoly money is "The right thing to do", then what is the wrong way?

Just for the fun of it, I decided to look up what are the top industries in the U.S. In one article, is says that energy, manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, and agriculture are the industries driving the U.S. economy:
archive.fo/61aEi
In another article, it says that top 10 biggest American industries are (From top to bottom) real estate and rental and leasing, professional and business services, state and local government, finance and insurance, health care and social assistance, manufacturing of durable goods, wholesale trade, retail trade, manufacturing of nondurable goods, and information:
archive.fo/wlLZi

I like the last one.

Wait for the new Nyaa replacement, until then you're shit out of luck. Or go look for the scanslators' sites and bug them for it.

Last one clicks with me.

is it censored?

Probably. All I know is the name is supposedly "Super Milk" or something like that and it's in Penguin Club Sanzokuban 05/2017.

I'm hoping it pops up on the panda soon. It's really getting me going, from those pictures.

Real estate and anything to do with land can be a lucrative business, because they very rarely make 'land' anymore. :^)
inb4 some saudi artificial island or that oil rig that anons want to make into Outer Hevun.

Aight then. I'm kinda partial to the experimental one myself, but that needs the white highlight from underneath to be more saturated, but that's just me blowing off steam and mucking about.

Hopefully fromsoft returns to the older feel, while I liked for answer I know the earlier versions were better. I avoided 5 though. just for you acid, my alicia and elenor

Someone post the superior version of this with qt Holla Forums

Fine.

Are you literally me?

If I had a camera I'd show you my Fey-Yen from VOOT.

I am canadian so no variety in guns, though id love to own one.

Also thanks for the inspiration.

Plus I have your waifu's nightmare.

Anytime. I'd love to see how others do their OC.

Are the Tumblrites still giving him shit?

yes

Alright going through the people founding this committee here's what I'm finding on first glance.
Main legislations she's sponsoring revolve around gibs(unsurprising for a sheboon) including an attempt to make it mandatory to allow people being foreclosed on to stay in the home they're losing and be renters, also prohibiting discrimination against trannies. No tech background.
Actually has a bit of a tech background though its on business side, used to work for Microsoft. Main sponsored legislation is related to internet privacy attempting to improve it. I didn't look into this too thoroughly, needs further investigation to make sure other shit wasn't packaged in. Also a bit of virtue signalling with anti-muslim registry bill.
Seems to focus on tax cuts and military spending. No apparent tech background.
Sponsored some trade protection acts, some funding for parks and shit, and amusingly one attempting to condemn Clinton. Pretty interesting and suspicious personal background, no high school diploma, instead got a GED. Arrested multiple time, once for carrying concealed unregistered firearm, twice for grand theft auto though both of those got dropped. Joined military where he did well. After military he basically did a takeover of a company that was struggling and he had invested his lifesavings in, turned it around to where it was a major Ford parts supplier, only to take out an a huge insurance policy on everything and have their entire stock burn shortly after(suspicious as fuck in my mind). Later became the CEO of Directed Electronics which is one of the largest automobile security companies for a few years. Richest man in Congress. Kind of surprising that a guy with this sketchy of a past got elected.
Recently sponsored "Anti-harassment" acts for campuses focusing on cyber harassment. Tranny anti-discrimination act. An act on accountability for "language diversity" of all fucking things. Guy sounds like a complete SJW, unsurprising I suppose from a democrat in California. Out of everyone mentioned this guy of all people is the one that actually has a degree in computer science.

Wait, I got an idea for your theme Acid. Since robogirls & PSO are being brought up, why not use them? You could use their body as a color scheme.

You remind me that I really want them to make a model kit of that yandere castel.

You know, I'm honestly left wondering why they make such a big fucking deal about watermarks if they're going to go full [autistic screeching] when someone reposts regardless.

if I could find good quality vectors of them all I might. Nothing is set in stone, but I'm gonna play with Fei on this one and maybe move to a different one. Finding the right art is hard after the first one.

The fuck does that even mean. Fucking fuckity fuck what does that even mean?

Fuck, rough proto of that third version with a rough alignment guide, shown with green line. Keyword rough, see if a more polished version looks better with the elements aligned matching those green lines shown.

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep for a bit, this has been a long day.

That's just gonna backfire & not stop people from calling them freaks of nature like they are.
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB

B-but it works in canada it wont, it was a motion but as soon as it winds up biting a high parliment member in the ass they will remove it

Go to bed, you earned it.

Post the Panda meme at them.

DO IT.

I hate Marche but gotta hand it to him he has made them lose their shit.

Looked it up, seems that its to force every agency to go multilingual online.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1852/text

Bernier's going to kill it when he wins in 2019 anyway, along with the one to protect muzzy feelings.

That happens a lot in my country Colombia, a woman killed a pregnant one, open her womb and got her baby, it took 2 weeks to find that woman, the baby was still alive thank goodness.

Postpartum depression after having a miscarriage is a bad bad thing, Woman are psychos after that.

How the fuck is art thievery the same as kidnapping?

So the whole cutting a baby out of a womb wasn't just an isolated incident?

At least a time every 3 months, I don't know how it is in every country.

See, this is what I'm talking about, the watermark wasn't even removed and they're still screaming bloody murder as if it happened.

they are screeching even harder because of the "I'll remove the watermark next time"
It was clearly a joke

Go for it! Here's how it looks.

These people are so autistic they make us look normal I swear to christ.

Tumblr will fucking condemn halfchan and us for "being monsters," but see no problem with their userbase driving someone to the point of attempting suicide and screaming "FINISH THE JOB" when they find out the person is in the hospital recovering.

I think the more important question to ask is why that particular comparison? What makes the whole art thing akin to cuckholdry?

And literally all he's been doing for the last hour is retweeting their old Tweets back at them. It's like that kid in elementary school who would repeat everything you said in a mocking voice to drive you crazy.

Probably the whole, "My art is like my children" thing that artists say.

So here's a thought.

HOLY SHIT
I finished watching The Big Short and grew disappointed at how shitty and fraudulent economies can be.
Reminds me a lot of businesses in entertainment and news somehow stay afloat despite being shit

I already have been browsing it. I can't say a deleted post's reason has stuck out to me that much.

Though it does worry me the shit they're giving the woman refugee in that article, can't say she'll be much trouble compared to military aged male syrian refugees.

That's shit said by Ken Levine regarding Elizabeth Rule 34

Xeno theme?

The worst part is they do it because they think they're following some higher calling. Most of what 4chan and 8ch do is just harmlessly fuck with people for laughs. I've never driven anyone to suicide, just made them really angry. It's almost hilariously easy. I had a guy in a game get so mad he ragequit because I didn't respond to his attempts at small talk.

I like the squidloli for the opener for some reason, but this is very appealing for the others. Maybe I'll make it 5 pages.

You're telling me. Someone in GTA Online got asshurt that I was driving with a controller instead of KB+M in a race.

While true, its also said quite a bit in the larger art world. Levine was far from the first to say something like that.

Whoops, forgot about the feathered outline.

I have to confess, I browse Reddit solely to try and piss people off. I've found that one easy way to do it is to find a thread on any popular game board complaining about muh sore giney online, and link them to the board "ThatHappened", which is for blatantly fake stories. somebody got so mad they made an account that I guess is supposed to be a "parody" of me, with a name calling me an idiot, as if it would actually upset me. I thrive on that kind of salt, and it has made me put slightly more effort into my trolling because I like that knowledge that I'm pissing someone off.

So do I when I made it. Even though it was just me fucking around & trying to capture design notes, I still come back to it.
Well anyways, it's up to you on how you present your stuff. Don't wind up like that tumblr image where they raped my eyesight from their obnoxious typeface selection.

Bless you user.

I enjoy trolling sjweebs and goons on twitter its funny watching them lose it.

It's great starting arguments over the most inane shit and watching them get progressively angrier at low-effort one word responses. They always feel like they have to reply with some long thought out post because I called them a fag or a nerd. They all remind me of that kid who wore a fedora to school and would respond to any insult with a tirade about how much smarter than you he is.

Kinda like here

Looking on track. If I can suggest, maybe play with the
text to align or fit center wise below ESA text. Play with but be careful with the spacing or leading of that 'entertainment software…' and ESA as well.
Maybe a white instead of black circle on the ESRB logo.

Other than that, it looks to be good and on track.

pic not related I just like how it looks. See you ghostNgoblins tomorrow.

Nah, you get full paragraphs there. I'm trying to find one of my favourite shitposts for examples but their search function really is trash

I have to admit, I occasionally fall for that shit. But, I'd say, it's due to my brain lacking the necessary function to detect sarcasm and baiting, in text format, on the internet (Unless it's moderately obvious, there's a chance I may fall for it).

I think it'll blend.

This made me laugh pretty hard for some reason.

That's a disgusting color combination. Please change it. Also, I forget, what are the point of these? For more redpill slides?

I don't even bother trying, my "trolling" is at the level where pretty much anybody on 8ch could tell you at first glance "Yeah he's not being serious he's just making fun of you". But it works pretty much every time. It takes more effort to fart than to b8 successfully there.

It's literally tincture and color wheel, unless you mean the white text on beige, which would be different when the text is actually added.

That pink background doesn't work well.

Yes.

that's like an easter egg for us

I haven't been paying much attention to this.
Are you just putting anti-ESA messsages next to characters?

How about now?

These are supplemental infographs on the ESA issue. The "quick and dirty" take to contrast with user's more detailed/professional redpill presentation.

The background color and the box color do NOT go well with each other. The text, however, it works….but you may want to change it later.

Is that supposed to be ironic or serious?

Ahh, I see. The pink is better since it's more warm.

It's not a very good color scheme.
Also try to keep the background color less saturated than the foreground color.

Yes. Its ironic but Holla Forums is also wondering if they can sucker leftists with it anyways.

???

Try using "A584E0" (Hex) for the color background. See how that looks.

Try matching the color scheme of the character. I like how this one looks because it blends.

Jesus, just pick a darker background. Shits too distracting.

The muzzie one is getting shit from the muslims, thats why I do not have worry there.

I favor a little bit more contrast than that, personally. Clean looks are nice though.

Can you explain that a bit more? Why is the bill protecting muslims feelings getting shit from the muslims themselves? Seems pretty contrary to what we've seen in Europe.

Last one for now, shifted the hue lighter.

Looks good to me, the other one while better than the pink, was having her outfit blend in the background.

Alright, I lied. Had to adjust the textboxes too.

Who needs to speak out against radical islam the most and is affected by it? Muslims who are moderate who came here fear radical islam and know that they need to speak out against radical islam. They are more preferable than leftshits to me, since they value freedom.
mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/856263588511494144
en.cijnews.com/?p=221143
archive.is/OvtF7

what the fuck is with these SJWeebs and fucking love live

There you go! I think no more adjustments are necessary!

And any muslim that came through proper channels came for the freedom, since canada has no money.

Lesbian subtext… also don't go to tumblr looking for Love Live images, unless you want to become insane.

Yuri undertones?

The colors look like they're bleeding into each other on the second image, while the first image looks a bit like the character is fading into the background. If I may suggest, go back to using the boxes and text colors relying on the character's primary and secondary colors, and just mess around with the background color.

That's the common complaint I can make ( Except for this one: All the colors are awful in that image). Just change the background color.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, but I guess I'm glad they're on "our" side?
These fuckos can hardly be considered muslims though.

Meant for

I think they are speaking about the fight of words and are hinting to liberals leftist and anyone else to "butt out muslim fights are ours to have and stop helping out the dangerous muslims and making our reform so god damn difficult". And its less "our side" and more against the islam who would enslave us if given a chance.

Also, the -phobia suffix implies "irrational fear" which I do not implies to "fear of islam". Fears of islam are very rational.

ACbro here. Karasawa for fucking life.

Good evening, faggots. Now that you're making ESA OC's, how's the localization apologist bingo is going if it's been made that is.

Oh shit, we're back

we were down?

Maintenance

Danbooru is a mixed bag, while having decent quality control and tagging it's also often too strict and pretentious to it's detriment, as well as housing more normalfags and Sjweebs. But either way, people need to be aware of picture related.

danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/80065?noredirect=1

Anyone with a basic account (which is a FREE SIGN UP) can report any image for literally any reason and it will be immediately be sent to the moderation queue automatically.

As long as you have an account, which is free, you can flag an image and it will be sent for moderation pronto. It's not likely the top honcho faggots flagging the Wendy's image, all it takes is one butthurt retard who likely hates on the latest meme or anything associated with Western, which is not uncommon at all, anything associated with the West or Western fanart almost always get flagged easier for frivolous reasons because obviously these types of sites vastly prefer japan origin stuff. Danbooru is shit, but those images being flagged is not surprising at all nor is likely the moderation.

The fuck, my ID switched?

Maybe due to the maintenance?

Ive pissed off every single type of clique on twitter
And its still going

Just reminding you that anime is degenerate and it promotes sissyfication of white males

Shit, who's the artist again?

Guess so

Also looking like ids have completely fucked up, as that wasn't the count before.

Fukumaaya
He draws cute cubby girls

blame pony fagottry not animu

I just watched Dontaku earlier, it's AWESOME!

Keep going, see how long until they get you banned again.

It's definitely not the tap water or the soy in everything or the hormones in produce or the single mom households or the lack of male role models.

Is this some sort of goon tactic trying to falseflag Holla Forums? You keep pushing out retarded stuff like this.

But taps aren't gay:^)

Looks like it. Whenever he posts that, he's always (1) & done.

Been seeing that shill a lot in the past few weeks. It's like he thinks we don't know about the smug nazi animu grills thread Holla Forums occasionally trots out to flush out goons. Or that the Japs aren't the honorary Aryans for a reason.

This is a call for help from a desperate dad. I hope the son stops his transgender BS phase and reunites with is father.
the disguise's impressive though, could've fooled me. I suppose he can keep crossdressing for fun and not for gay shit

Why do you faggots always fall for camera angles and lighting?

By the way, wanna have a fun OC? Here, put this following message into this image:

"Know your role,
Just shut your mouth,
Take all of your complaints,
Stick it up to your whiny, screeching feminist candy asses!"

Can I bake the next thread, please?

Sure, why no-
Oh, uh, let's ask someone else, that knows your history and isn't me.

What the hell are they doing to kids entertainment?

Not that I blame him. I like traps too.

Source on the last comic?

The running joke is that Fred is obsessed with making traps, it's just an adult joke that kids can laugh at too, just not for the same reason.

WHAT THE FUCK
This is an extremely disturbing user.
Click on his ID and skim through the posts.

>>>Holla Forums9850119
>>>Holla Forums9850283

Big deal here in France : the Cour de Cassation, our justice system's highest court, gave a verdict on an intersex person (born with both genitalia) asking to receive a "non-gendered" ID.
The Cour de Cassation replied that it would make things chaotic in regards to how administration and the law function in France, but went further than merely stating that there is no law written for such a case, it actually, basically, "made it law" that there was no such thing as "non-gendered" people. It somewhat argued (it's obviously not as simplistic) that, basically, you don't get to pick your sex, as society's view of your sex is more relevant and notorious to its value than your own identification of it.
It is now completely part of France's law that sex is binary.

Is it that OP is the first fifty posts or so? It's just the site fucking up; it's happening here on Holla Forums as well.

Magic Counselor Cherry Mei

If you're talking about it all being the same ID that's a bug from the server restart .

FRANCE NO!

How about no?!

So she turned him into a trap so he can fuck some guy he likes?

Lucky bastard.

No, she turned him into a woman.
And, then they fucked.
I just figured that the logic is still the same, nonetheless.

I'm not sure whether that's better or not, but I'm interested nonetheless.

that kind of is a grey area.
of course you have a pair of different genitalia that can flop toward a sex or the other but it can be also be a possibility that it can flop right in the middle, not as a new sex but a transition that can function by itself

Should I just storytime it since the bread is slow? It would take up 4 posts.

Sure, as long as it's not too off-topic.

Why not? Breads almost done.

Alright then, here we go.

A little too late to be asking that.

Well that's what's hard with intersex people; but even then, there are biological ways to confirm whether you're male or female. Chromosomes are there for that after all.
It's just that it's difficult, and no one can force you to give blood to know what sex you are without your consent; so society needs to "assume" whether you're male or female until then I suppose.

Thanks.

お疲れ様

What the hell?

Well I could understand if a government established that sex is purely determined by chromossomes, but that would still leave some intersex people out. In that case, they'll be considered whaever sex the person making their ID card thinks they are or something?

Colombia is arguably the most psychopathic country in Latin America, tho Mexico seems to be going for the crown.

good times.

"Function" as in, not kill you but not help you either?
Sure, that doesn't mean you're not male or female.

Haha. So false flag or just someone being autistic?

There's one guy trying to talk to himself.

Autism it seems

You retarded ass niggers, look up this id 993703 in this fucking thread. Its also in multiple other threads

What doujin is this? I'm searching into all of Maidoll's doujins in exhentai, but I can't find this specific image.

What are you on about? Is this because of all the pre-crash id's in a thread being defaulted to the same one again?

What happened in this thread?

Cheers.

Retards thinking everyone is suddenly samefagging across the board.

servers fucking up and giving everyone the same ID, it seems.

Server crashed, all hashes were wiped, all pre-crash id's have defaulted to the same thing.

I just got here I didn't even know the site issue till just now.

So…
Who's baking?

When I saw (628) I got excited for a second but then I quickly realized it wasnt a buttblasted sperg

one second I will do it

I want another (119) or (215) to mock.

That's impossible to accomplish. Even for autistics.

No, what has happened is we're all the exact same user, and that same user has been samefagging with a VPN every single thread for the past two years. Yes, including those such as Marche, Mombot, and even the shills.

Except Mark. Mark is a different faggot.

And all those Marche is a furry posts are him admitting it to himself. He's tsun as hell.

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

REMOVE GILDA