Meta Thread: Weaponized Autism

I have an issue with pewter because he deleted all of my spam in a video games thread. let's chat!

he's just spamming now.

I'm gonna change OP's thread into a meta thread so we can actually talk about his issue like adults.

I'll keep intervals now, don't you worry.

I was willing to, until your hotpocket pulled the "ur banned" card.

refresh and talk faggot

We locked it until it was.

Well, I thought you'd nuke this one too so I had a preemptive meta thread, so nuke that one.

alright then, tell me. what's your issue?

Alright, here's the deal.
Waifu thread is made an hour before official time and your hotpocket is fine with that.
You remember what happens to any other thread, let's say for example 4 am when it's early? It's gone.

My gripes with pewter are that he's neglectic shit. In another thread I made a while back he said he was doing hotpocketing for 2 years now, which seems liek fucking nothing, but never mind that,
He's dismissing reports, he's slow to act and his actions are questionable when they do happen.
Where the fuck did you pick this faggot up and can you move him back there?

We gave them limitations and they respect em. I see no reason to outright ban them when they've been following the agreed on guidelines.

Remove the nigger who banned me for saging. It was only ten minutes but there are no rules against it, I should be able to sage every thread I want to hell and back.

4am threads are always supposed to be made as close to 4:00am EST as possible, earlier or later defeats the entire purpose of it being a 4am thread.

Waifu threads are a daily thing, 4am threads must be made on 4am. just like said.

Hol up, does that mean that threads breaking those get nuked officially?
Since you have personal attachment to the waifu thread, and there's no point denying that anymore, will you ever slap a bumplock on creation on them like 4am?

That is of course based on a certain standard, a certain basic time, isn't it?
Why should the WEDNESDAY thread get a free pass based on that same time standard then?

We don't have a time for the Wednesday Waifu threads other than that they should be made on Wednesday, with 4AM the situation got out of hand and we were forced to take action.

It's the principle.

you know, you CAN filter his threads

that's retarded, you're retarded.

Just file it under "shitting up the threads"

I'm replying to >being mad over a ten minute ban
not the 4am crap.

Please address the rest of the issues with Pewter specifically.
Where the fuck did he blow in from, and why is it that from the new batch only he stands out like a sore thumb?

Which it was not.
And if you say "but it was wednesday somewhere!" then it was 4am somewhere when I made that thread today that got nuked.

You see, I don't fucking buy that anymore, because Pewter dismisses rule 8 reports in there and has admitted that he doesn't read the threads. The fucking problem child of the board which occurs daily and is bumplock on creation, are you fucking joking.

oh alright, my bad.

No comment, as I will protect his identity.

Anyway please be more descriptive with your reports

also you clearly don't give a shit about the rules since you've been breaking them for a while.

I don't want his fucking name of dox, just where he came from all of a sudden and why you chose him specifically.

First off, I am. DMX alone should be a fucking given and be put on a report on sight list as Belrose and secondly, why would I bother specifying something the only mod around during that time will not bother with?

you could just let the 4AM generals die naturally

Anyway my shift is over. if you spam then you're getting banned

So the rules do not apply in 4am, am I reading this right?
After the whole fucking ruckus of rule 8 specifically modified for 4am?

What a fucking farce

At least be a little more transparent in your unending asshurt powertripping, you dumb fuck.

jesus christ

fat little faggot banned me for dubs when I criticized him once. Why do we stay here again?

OP, your hero name should be "All Shit"