What are games with the most satisfying double-barreled shotguns

What are games with the most satisfying double-barreled shotguns.

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doom 2

far cry 2

oh fuck yea the double barreled in TLAD was fucking badass. Nothing more fun than rolling up on a nigga and blasting him and his friends off their bikes with one good close range well placed shot.

Killing Floor.

I love the call of juarez shotgun, but at higher levels the thing literally turns into a regular semiauto.

It's a fine backup, but I wouldn't say it's the "most satisfying".

The over-under from RE7

I feel like this game was only fun because every weapon was such bullshit anyways.

Come back when you make it full length and give it to the heavy as a primary with the ability to fire both barrels at once. AKA, never. Because no fun is allowed in TF2.

This is the correct answer.

The over-under double barrel shotgun in the STALKER games is really good.

ONE IN EACH HAND

There was a zombie game, Land of the Dead I think? It felt very fun to use double barreled shotgun in that

I'd list the Shredder but it's single barreled, I wish i could find a good gif of the explosive shells in action.

And an excellent long-range weapon with quad damage.

It's great.

I thought it was always that you jumped and shot down at their head to get the best grouping?

No the trick is to get under a scrake/FP to get all pellets to hit the head hitbox, because unreal.

Also, contributing to the thread, Bad Company 1 and 2, specially 2 with this bad boy.

I love that one.
Probably my most used gun in Stalker.
It's super classy and because of slugs, it can be used at range as well.

This is literally the best answer after Doom 2.

I got it.

user if your still in this thread, Turok 2 recently got a remaster. Here Instead of a gif I made a webm for you.

RDR, hands down.

Serious Sam's shotties are always great!

Maybe you could post the level editor while you're at it, since none of the pirated versions I've found has it. It's like Skyrim's Creation kit I had to hunt down an obscure blog for it, and I can confirm the Creation Kit needing Steam is bullshit it'll work with the crack just fine and I'm confident that's true for the level editor as well.

Only Turok 1 has a level editor currently, which was brought in as an update, a guy on steam workshop used to make webm related.
Turok 2's level editor is still development.

I know, but every pirated version still doesn't have it.

I disagree

Warframe. The Tigris complemented the fast room-clearing action perfectly.
Too bad that DE killed Warframe

I fucking loved that shotgun. Also, that game is like Doom 2 in that first you get a single barrel shotgun, then moments later they give you a double barrelled one that is clearly superior so the single barrel one never gets used past that point.

It always bothered me.

Sometimes so much that I'd actually use the single barrel one despite it being weaker

I'd justify it by telling myself it was to conserve ammo, despite shotgun shells being in abundance in those games and you rarely if ever run out even when using the shotgun exclusively

How long would you have to make the barrel for some ridiculous edgy vidya/show to have a sniper shotgun?

It already exists user.

I always preferred the single shotgun in Doom 2.

gta sa had a double barreled shotgun?

imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page.

This. It may be really under powered unless you are playing hardcore but the gun just felt awesome to use. The reloading animations and sound were great and it's one of the few games I've seen with a double barrel that has the reloading animation change when you only fire off one shell.

forgot about the sawnoff

Blood