Strong as fuck

Why have Predators never had another standalone game? Now Concrete Jungle wasn't perfect but it was pretty good for a Predator game that just needs a little sprucing up.

But with all the weaponry and lore for them you'd think there would be another try.

concrete jungle fucked up when they advertised it as an open world game when it isn't.

Predators really should have more games.

It's just another situation where the rights to use the material is locked down and not available to any development team that would have a passion to create a proper predator game.

Same with anything related to the Alien IP or AvP IP.

mah clan brother

Pretty much any '70s or '80s property, really. Robocop and Terminator seldom even get decent games, and the Terminator game people praise is a typical euroshooter with Terminator-style sprites.
AvP2 was damn good, and the mapping and modding community did some amazing stuff, but Monolith basically told everybody to fuck off when the tools started throwing weird errors.

Dark Blade clan armor is the best armor.

They are strong as fuck and making enemies challenging enough would either force you to play in environments completely unlike the films or sci fi shitty enemies like the Concrete jungle.

Predators are strong but it's been shown that if they're confronted by well armed and sizable numbers they can be taken down.

crysis scratched the itch somewhat

Otherwise they wouldn't need an invisibility cloak, after all. Bullets and explosions kill everything with enough application.

I enjoyed this game for the game play and the story. I remember at the time all the complaints about the controls being locked a certain way and that being spread across all reviews. All it took was a visit to the menu to change the controls to fix the problem every reviewer of the time mentioned. But as we all know at this point game reviewers do not play games and have not played them for some time.

I loved Concrete Jungle growing up. I thought it was the coolest shit out there. Fairly certain it was the first game I felt compelled to unlock everything.

Shame they're ruining Predator's with the recent films, Predators and the upcoming one have to have their super-Predators to one-up the original Predator. Nothing wrong with the original idea stop messing with it. Next film has Olivia 'Trashwoman' Munn cast in it, which rings of how low-quality it'll be.

A modern Predator game would be pretty fun.

I'd pay for it, maybe.

Is it just me or does that synopsis on the box sound like three different plots were tossed in a blender?

It pretty much is. Main story is that weapons have fallen into city gangster hands and you pretty much kill everyone to get them back. Story doesn't matter though, it was just fun to cycle through vision types and kill people. The game had a skeleton of a great game, but for some reason no one wants to throw any money at the franchise. Fuck, you'd think making an asscreed clone with a predator skin would have at least been tried.

It's not really.

You were on a hunt, you got shot in the face and your tech fell into human hands because you didn't blow up the city after losing, you were sent into exile for 100 years, and then you were sent to get the tech back after others failed in getting it back at get your honor back.

You don't play the exile in the slightest, just the 1930's at the beginning and then the 2030's for the rest of the game.

what would a predators dick look like, hehe

Ask your mother.

hehe like would it look big and veiny hehe just wondering

Disappointed

Those "super predators" are just bad Bloods who had to use steroids becuase they were wussy faggots who couldn't gain honor kills and were exiled to a backwater planet. Even the fucking youngblood who was crucified and strung out for lord knows how long beat the shit out of him and would have beat him if he was 100%.

it would have worked pretty fucking well as open world for the most part, but even the linearity wasn't a bad thing, it's just that it should have let you use all your weapons regardless of level when replaying levels, because the smartdisk isn't available until the last few areas. It was fucking bitching that your hand-to-hand combo ended in a grab where you'd fucking kill anything and often was my go-to attacking method when dealing with foes, especially the chameleon suited bitches.

Lets see… an open world predator game…

I see it being a lot like Oddworld Stranger's wrath in many ways.

I want this.

>can go in guns blazing and try to rip and tear your way through
>unless you were a sneaky motherfucker and were never spotted, therefore getting the ability to sneak up on the boss and instantly bypass the first phase of the fight

it's a fucking sexy idea and probably the best direction for a Predator game.

I wish for this game badly