So when Armoured Souls gets reveal at E3 how badly will Holla Forums go nuclear if its PS4 only?

So when Armoured Souls gets reveal at E3 how badly will Holla Forums go nuclear if its PS4 only?

I'm calling total cloudflare failure tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Sentinels:_Aegis_Rim
fromsoftware.jp/pc_en/product.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FromSoftware_video_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a thing?

I never played Armored Core, but I do want to try it out. All the music I've encountered are amazing too.

I fell for the bloodborne machine so I guess I wouldn't much care. Anyway that's two console wars thread in a row, being a bit obvious here.

Remember how no one could talk about Bloodborne for 3 months? I expect the same if its PS4 only.

What's with (((1s))) going "OH BOY HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS HOT THING" and then just leaving?

somebody was not around for the Beast Souls being a PS4 only reveal. Shit was fucking nuclear for months.

That really doesn't look like Armored Core.

???

I doubt people will care all that much. You might get the usual shitters going NEVER EVER and a petition to bring it multiplatform, much in the same way NIOH has been treated, but that's about it really. Console wars are cancer, the concept of a console exclusive is becoming more and more antiquated as people realize that it's bullshit, and this thread is pretty shitty. You know what I'm saying?

Do elaborate.

If you were not here for it it was a fucking shitshow. Beyond any frame of reference or comparable shitshow Holla Forums has had over a game being an exclusive. It was never that bad before and in the 2 years since its never been that bad again.

Just wymin things ;^)

It should be evident that this is a bretty low quality thread. Additionally, benis. However, one would be remiss to consider that he is a big guy for you. Decidedly, doubles guy should get dubs, but only if his doing so does not commit gross transgression against the gondolas, who know that griffith did nothing wrong. Furthermore, you can't learn Japanese. soshite, sumimasen. memes.

Is the weird al interview really that old that newfags just gloss over it?

I really don't think I'd care that much.

It's pretty obvious at this point that From is a one trick pony. They had a great idea with DeS, improved on it with DaS1, and then everything they tried to do after that to keep it fresh has only made it worse. They need to break out of the souls like rut and make something new if they're going to remain a big name.

I'm sorry, but I don't pay attention to Weird Al. I understand he made a movie once, and he parodies a songs from a number of popular artists, and that he's a vegan, but that's about it.

As if console parity wasn't bad enough. I'll pass on it for half a decade until I can grab the shitbox for 80$ just like I have with every other exclusive for the past 2.5 generations.

fuck it, I'd give it a shot.

How was it a joke if it wasn't about a nigger or a jew?

ride never ends

dude wat?

After I got over the disappointment, I might give it a shot, depending on how it looked. Might even get me to play one of those stupid games for more than five minutes.

Everyone can fit inside you.

(checked)

What about

?

Let me guess.

The Age of [Armored Cores] is coming to an end, with only a few [pilots] remaining. As a [pilot], you must collect [cores] and bring [robots] back to the land.

FROM, hire me. I've cracked your template.

You are the one, the one from the prophecy!

If this is a thing they have to make it as customizable. It cant be Armored core if I cant fully customize my robo

Losing the base, or win the battle and scrap the invading enemy pilots AC if he did not escape

Move around in post-apo world full of hostile AI, raiders and bandits. With or without AC depending on mission, more AC parts you get better chance you have against the world. Something like Xenoblade X/Dark Souls/Armored Core fusion. With elements of rescuing civilians, hiring mercs, upgrading base and finding lost tech.

Would be neat fam.

That was truly an awful time. Every time people would try and talk about the game it'd get spammed by console war shit.

I honestly don't think we're getting anything too souls-like from FROM any time soon. They're successful games, but Miyazaki and the team are burnt out, and the series needs a good long rest, lest it become another assassins creed/cod where the series is milked to fuck and is boring and stale as hell. 5 games in 8 years is enough.

Do you faggots know anything about From other than Souls? They made a fuckton of robot games. They made robot games for around over a decade before making Demon Souls. They made more Armored Core games than all Souls games combined and AC wasn't even their only series about robots, there was also
and a few others I'm probably forgetting about. This could very easily be another one of those rather than a Souls-style game.

Oh man, I remember that.
That game was one of the few reasons I got a 360.

Man I'm glad we have exclusives, especially ones with an online component.

Its not like people play older games much later in the future, right?

Consoles are a fucking cancer that needs to die already. Any advantages they had over PCs have ceased to exist long ago, now they're just black holes where good games go to die.

Thankfully From are becoming a more PC-friendly company.
I don't think they could ever re-release Chromehounds, though. I think MS has the rights.

Fucking Sega

If you have a non-toaster, try emulating the ps2 games. 2 and another age are one set, whereas everything after 3 is basically an expansion for 3.

Silent Line forever best AC game

I thought MS were the ones who came up with it and then commissioned From to make the game

PS2 emulation is really weird. Some games work well, some don't.
The Ratchet & Clank games are beatable, but the graphics glitch out like crazy.

I wouldn't mind if they do some stupid "ps4 exclusive" for a few months before a pc release.

The console itself is really weird too, and the emulator started development back when the community wasn't as advanced as it is today and has a shitload of legacy, framework and plugin issues to contend with.

At least the PS3 emulator is coming along nicely and all the good exclusives can be salvaged.

I'll bet PS4 emulation will start to work in the next 2 years so it won't matter.

He means to say

Depends. People always wonder with the XBox never got emulated despite having an x86 architecture and a nVidia GPU. It seems to largely hinge upon how well documented the hardware is.

Shit aint real

Wonder if the next Armored Core game would be a bunch of anime school girls fighting each other in a competition arena based game?

Haha, you sure showed that meany racist!

This man knows the way the winds blowing

C'mon user, you know you can shitpost harder.

yeah, just do that you faggot

Not outside of the imageboards.
Unlike the anime industry, the games industry relies on Violent Hyper-masculine Mighty Big Jim US Dollars. It's not even a majority on the board who wants to see every franchise turned into girls doing shit that ain't cooking anyway.
You waifutards have some lofty dreams.

tell that to Nier's sales bobby k!

Is every playable character in Nier female? no
Is the game centered around le grill power? no

It's centered around 2B's glorious ass.

Where the fuck did you even come from?

Where the fuck did you come from? /a/?

That's pretty much the plot to at least 2 of the armored core games my man

I hope you like the SJW-infested, micro-transaction/DLC ridden cancer we've had since 2007, because all that will exist.

If some of you want more franchises being made about cute girls doing cute things, beg the Japs for more Cooking and Cleaning games.

Is this Fromsoft?

They were on the list of devs for Switch so its probably multiplat.

Yeah before the exodus, that was mainly sonyggers spamming threads, constantly non-stop

It trickled over a little bit after the exodus, and then the game actually released with about a 2 weeks of discussion total.
The DLC must of improved it quite a bit given most people actually discuss the builds the DLC allows.

But holy fuck reading this thread
AC WAS FROM'S MEAL TICKET FOR YEARS BEFORE MIYAZAKI EVER SHIT OUT ANY OF THE SOULS GAMES
If they do return to an AC type game I doubt it will have anywhere near the depth in customization.
Maybe the campaign will be better, but without depth its pointless.

nope

It takes about 3 years to make a game, since demon souls in 2009, 3 years equate to 2.6.

Now demon souls was good, that's 1.
Darks Souls was good, that's 2.
Bloodborne was good, that's 3.

So 2.6 + 1(demon souls makes it start at 1 not 0) = 3.6, and we got 3 completed good games, that makes 0.6 left which can be assumed is an unfinished good game.

Yeah, okay.
This still isn't Fromsoft.

There's no evidence it's even real.

Honestly I just want more games with a fluid combat system like bloodborne and ds3, not the clunky shit you see in Skyrim where combat is two cavemen beating each other with sticks.

I want to protect Tanya's smile.

shit loli

You dont want to get hit and fly into space?

You'd be only half right. A return to Armored Core is already confirmed although in what form exactly we don't know. From's other project is whatever Miyazaki's robot space ninja thing is. All we know is both are multiplatform and at least one of them has some form of VR support.

Its funny the first few times but yeah after a while it gets annoying. I remember back in oblivion hitting shit and it falls down like a wet spaghetti noodle.

Better levels, better combat, less gay, less cutscenes I can't skip. Soulsborne has most of these down it just gets shit for not having a story and being short as hell when you beat it a few times.

dark souls wind waker edition featuring link and marth from the super smash bros series

Like I said. If it's not one it's the other apparently. You can have hot chicks. Just don't sell your game almost entirely based on this as a secondhand thought to attract degenerates.

Does this thread even have anything to do with From anymore?

on the one hand, I don't have an xbone so I don't care if it's not available for it
on the other hand I don't have a ps4 since there aren't enough games that I want to justify a purchase

a PC release would be nice

You're not even talking about video games though, that's the point.

Neither are a lot of the avatarfags. Do your job.

Yeah nigga, and he's not the only one, ban everyone who isn't discussing vidya, ALL of them nigger, not just a select fuel that doesn't praise the flavor of the month shit.

Shit I'll take a day ban just to see you guys actually stick with the rules with EVERYONE.
SACRIFICE ME FOR THE SAKE OF THE BOARD, WITH MY BLOOD PURGE ALL OFF TOPIC SHITPOSTERS EQUALLY YOU FAGGOT

I'm working on deleting all the off-topic stuff, it's just pretty tedious.

What is this game exactly anyway? Gundam Breaker with a unforgiving combat system or what?

The problem with the ban was that it wasn't clear that it was for off topic stuff, a deletion of off topic stuff and a warning in the thread would have been a better way.

Well from one faggot to another, if you wanted to show a little good faith, I would ban the person who fed the offtopic shit.
469faa
And the people who fed into him.

The game's not real
yet

yeah, I'm gonna give him an hour right now.

Fuck, back to waiting patiently for Vanillaware mecha game.

Holy shit this level of goon salt is new.
Thank you based moderator.

Never played the originals, so probably not.

I wouldn't mind my posts being removed with his. He did nothing but bait and offtopic post after maybe 2 sincere posts with avatarfagging.

this is cringy as fuck

Is there even a dev making mech games besides fromsoft?

There an exclusivity deal for this? Bloodborne was co-develop (or funded, not sure) by Sony, so yeah, a port is unlikely to say the least, but is there any info on Sony's involvement for this title?
I don't even like from shit stuff, they do make nice levels, I enjoyed running around the Dork souls while exploring. It feels outlandish enough to be entertaining on its own.

his posts are being removed as we speak

but yeah, I've been noticing a trend lately, I wonder what it is.

Don't tell me all this shit nigger

For the record, if someone is going to post shit anime, and niggers argue over it for the entire post and faggots find it entertaining it should be allowed.
The thread gets bumped and people can ignore the 3 faggots.
People have TOOLS to ignore that shit relying on moderation is the easiest way to slip into cuck chan levels.

I'm all for long drawn out discussions about shit anime, but that anime is objectively shit.
Fight me faggot.

Good job, Vol-kun, you gave the shitposter what he wanted.

The game dosen't exist, but all of other from soft games haven't left their consoles, we still need remasters for Otigi and DeS remaster on PS4 and at least a translation of Metal Wolf Chaos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Sentinels:_Aegis_Rim

Just this, Bandai Namco, and Banpresto.

Meh what are you gonna do. Whenever we enforce even a semblance of the topic of video games we always get screeching and people wanting the board to essentially be Holla Forums.

nah, I only removed the posts that aren't relevant. I kept the ones that were.

this isn't a meta thread, you can make one if you want.

Rules get applied evenly you mean.
Both get banned.
Or neither get banned.

I would prefer neither, because I could throw my two cents into the game and it would result in a better thread then this shit show.

As far as I know they haven't made any other game beside dork souls and not-dork souls PS4 exclusive in recent years. Your logic seems flawed.

I agree with you, this just isn't the thread for it.

If you can't tell legitimately and objectively bad opinions from obvious shitposting/baiting, you might be a cuckchanner and/or redditor yourself.

This can be fixed.

fromsoftware.jp/pc_en/product.html
They've mostly been making some small stuff like Monster Hunter spin offs and a Gundam game, but besides Dark Souls, most of their games stay on consoles because they have very little experience with porting games to PC. The PC port of Dark Souls was abysmal, but they've been improving. If they have an exclusivity deal then they are probably going to stay on that platform, but if its something like Armored Core than they might port it to other platforms like PC.

Save some tanya for later, if it outs these faggots so easily its clearly worth it. Just keep it on topic

You either have a severe reading comprehension problem or you're playing stupid. This is what I'm talking about:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FromSoftware_video_games
No fucking games in recent years for home consoles other than Dork souls (not a exclusive) and Bloodborne (the only recent exclusive). There is one exclusive handheld… like most handheld games.
Your assumption seems baseless, your logic is flawed.

I bet you're some sort of statist cuck. You can expect full moderation 24/7, you can't rely on volunteers all the fucking time. Imageboard content is largely self regulated, that's what cuckchanners and redditors (like yourself) don't seem to understand. Now fuck off and go be wrong elsewhere.

Thats true thought we don't even know if From is planing on making anything right now so we're only speculating.

They did say they are done with souls games for now right? Or was that just one director?

I think they're working on some yet untitled ps4 exclusive (probably bloodborne 2, it technically isn't a souls game)

and yet you responded you stupid shit

Then I think OP might be right about a new armored core. I honestly dont expect another bloodborne

I'm going to agree here. Vol-kun fucked up when he let the goon get what he wanted.

Really makes you think about how these threads are ruined. Post off topic shit, then blame the people wanting you to stop being off topic, slap the goon label on them and run.

At the price you can probably get it now, definitely. I sadly got it when the servers were already down and I really enjoyed it.

Hey there, watcha doin?

And they're fucking fusing Armored Core and Souls? That's more likely than a sequel to a vague open ended PS4 exclusive?

Not the fusion of the two, just the exclusive armored core part.

They need to create a new IP.
Make another not-souls but REALLY NOT-souls, like, really make it hard to tell it's basically a souls game.
Set the game in Carim.

kinda like how Manhunt is an offshoot of GTA and takes place in a city mentioned in a game preceding it, Carcer, but is no more GTA than being in the same canon universe.

Something like that.
I really don't think they should go back to old franchises, especially Armored Core.

why?

I was actually thinking of a Mech Souls (Gundam) game the other day, you where playing a Zeon pilot and you where making your way through an half-finished closed-style colony that was being converted into a space factory. There was a giant fight to take it and only a few Zeon forces remain, you had to fight your way through the remainder Earth forces before the place was nuked as a last resort by Zeon. You've be scavenging parts, weapons, and repair items while fighting mobile armour, tanks, Mobile Suits, and prototype Gundams to get to the last remained functional ship that can flee. Great emphasis would be placed on scarcity of ammunition, melee would be important, and you could damaged subsystems of enemies that is persistent (and they could damage yours as well, potentially enough to completely destroy whole parts.)

Because, that'll be 2-3 years spent making something that I know won't be my cup of tea based on how I know AC controls to be.

you're a faggot

$1 Subs at Jimmy John's until 8 tonight

Thanks m8. That'll make a nice Christmas gift for my cousin.

No clue where this sentiment comes from.
Dark Souls had

The only thing Dark Souls had going better for it was lore and it was your first souls game. If not Demon Souls is miles better.

What game was that supposed to be?

Sounds like Mech Warrior 5 without the whole post apocalypse thing…man I just want a good mech game.

"Illusory wall ahead" in front of an illusory wall is a use. "Mimicry ahead" in front of a mimic chest is a use. "Try jumping" in front of a cliff is a use. What the hell are you even talking about?
You mean item weight? That's something I'd call an improvement. If I just got a bunch of upgrade materials and tried to pick up the brushwood set, it would go from white flashy item pickup to dropped items, meaning that they'd despawn if I tried to drop off my freshly-grinded items and come back for them. Sure, you could keep item weight and make items not despawn when dropped, which would be the best of both worlds since having several thousand arrows around is kind of dumb, but if forced to choose between losing items for the rest of the playthrough because you didn't know ahead of time that they were gonna be heavy or not having item weight, I'd pick the latter based on it not arbitrarily screwing you over for things you couldn't know about ahead of time.
Magic was great in 2. 2 had the most interesting spellcasting in the series. What the fuck is 'not stupid' even supposed to mean?
i don't even know what they fuck you're trying to say here. are you calling it buggier? less optimized? are you saying there was less build variety than "stick second chance and cursed weapon on every build" souls?
What made it worse?

No, it also had an incredibly interconnected world with shittons of sequence breaks making the overall map design resemble the feel of Super Metroid of SotN but in 3d. It also made armor worth equipping, and introduced the idea of each weapon having a unique moveset in some way (with a few exceptions) and each weapon being a tradeoff of having more x but less y instead of DeS-style tiered weapons where the knight sword is just a better longsword.

do you have a single fact to back that up

Is it even possible for anyone to care less?

I told myself years ago I'd pick up a PS4 when it had three games I wanted to play for it. It currently still only has two, and I'd like to play Bloodborne at some point, so please, please give the PS4 another decent exclusive.

The only FromSoft sci-fi game I want to see is a Blame! one.

Please yes. I want to be able to roll doge and parry a tank.

last time i checked, FROMSOFTWARE dosn't even have an E3 booth. should this be taken as self exclusion for this round of game announcements, or would they announce it through Bandai?

how did they announce Bloodborne?

My criteria is when it has 3 games I really want to play for it and are about $30

BB just had an announce trailer at Sony's conference right?

oh japs, you and your advertising tie ins

wikipedia says:

hmmm

From do have a couple more games to make for Sony. Bloodborne 2 is a possibility though I imagine Miyazaki would like to be one and done with it, like DS should have only been the one game.

A Demon's Souls remaster, with updated graphics, 60FPS and maybe even the sixth archstone would be a relatively cheap game to release and make some money from. At least compared to a completely new game built from the ground up.

do you think anything by FROM will be announced at E3, or is everything probably still deep in development? i'm not sure which side of the speculation to take

What is this gay shit? Another souls-like? Fuck if I care.

You are worse than the goons.

Is this gonna be the Dark Souls of the armored core series?

If it's ps4 only then it will suddenly be shit.
Calling it now.

Nyoh is still at large, DaS3 DLC, Surge is coming this summer I think (but knowing dev's previous game, yeah, might as well just ignore it) and Code Vein is coming in 2018 which is literally animu bloodborne.

I'd rather see new Armored Core instead of another souls-game.

It was truly cancerous.

It deserved it. No consoleshit should get oxygen here.

I bought one for Dragon Quest Builders, but then Yakuza Zero justified my purchase retroactively.

The next AC game could really only be good if they grounded the game. All of the last ten years' worth of AC games are all FLYING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, GOT NOWHERE TO GO, IT'S WHITE GLINT OH NO!

From have a large and dedicated fanbase now because of Souls. They also have a winning formula for a game.

It might not be ____ Souls but it will certainly be similar.

Jesus fucking Christ, Soulfags, stop tooting your own horn. You didn't make From famous, they were already a successful developer making big titles.
Just like they did for AC, but they still made different types of games. From formed in 1986 and their first game, King's Field, came out in '94, it was a pretty decent success. They made several sequels, but they didn't confine themselves to one series, after King's Field 3 they released Armored Core in 1997.

They have no reason to suddenly change up what they've been doing the past 30 years.

Wait what??

You soulsfags are amazingly stupid, jesus christ. From Software was already succesful before the Souls games even happened and the only thing that you faggots did was to bring them into normalfags and e-celebs attention, they had a very creative output way before that, just to name a few.

those games are shit and you know it

I didn't say that they were succesful because of it specifically.
I really like Abyss but the first one was kinda lame.

Probably won't care, still not enough to make me want to own a PS4.

You wanted to say something to me or you are just pointing out that game for some reason?

Evergrace isn't bad, though.

Evergrace is one of the worst games I've ever played, given as an example From really hit stride with Souls, they finally became a company that made games worth playing, but now they only release the same game worth playing.

No need to lie man.

Its fanart, From isn't making an "armored souls" game.
do yourself a fucking 30 second favor and reverse image search it, not only did this faggot cunt pull it from a twitter account but he made the same thread on 4chan and it shows up on fucking google.

I just posted it as to point out their creative ouput before Souls, I do agree that it's mediocre at best (although the sequel Forever Kingdom is pretty good) …
Stop posting

Not liking it is one thing, but it being one of the worst things you ever played?
Either you haven't played many games or you're exaggerating.

It's shit, it's ugly, it plays like shit and the story is cringe as fuck, maybe that's the bad translation but that game is just plain bad, I was reminded of Evergrace when first playing Darksouls, they felt similar like Evergrace was a sort of proto souls game but had no idea what it was doing or what it was trying to achieve, like instead of thinking up the idea of "lets make a cool game where the difficulty is as crushing as the setting" someone though up the idea of "lets make a game that ships".

After you, From really did only become good post Souls, before that they were dime a dozen.

I bet you have played every single From game to say this, right?

I've been baited hard haven't I

You're really shigging your diggies, aren't you?

Evergrace you handicapped fuck.

It's okay to admit you like mediocrity.

The FromSoftware IP with the most autistic fanbase

Oh no I read it wrong, Just some, and they aren't anything special, like as soon as Souls hit their games felt like they had finally come together as cohesive experiences, the gameplay was finally something I could appreciate.

That would be Dark Souls, ACfags are annoying but they don't fucking obsess over the series.

From wold be nowhere today without the Soulsborne games. Don't act so high and mighty.

Did you play any of the games I listed?
Because none of them are remotely like the Souls series.

It's not like they had twenty+ years of successful gamemaking before Souls

They were struggling. Dark Souls saved From whether you like it or not.

Those games play almost nothing at all like Souls and you are downright admitting to have never played them while claiming that they are mediocre. Thousand Land is a fucking strategy game, Chromehounds is a multiplayer only vehicular combat title, Kuon is a survival horror action game, none of them at all like Souls. Go back to reddit with your uppity attitude or halfchan which is pretty much the same thing nowadays.

No they were not.

Dark Souls did the same thing for From as it did for the gaming industry - it saved it.

No they fucking weren't, they released Armored Core: For Answer one year before Demon Souls and Another Century's Episode: R the year after. They were doing fine.

Ya blew it

what the fuck is going on in here ?

Just Armored core and Kings Field on the PS1, also Evergrace and I may have played Chromehounds but I don't remember, was it on Xbox 360? It's been forever since I played these games, Souls is finally when you could look at From and be excited for a release from them, before Souls I didn't even realize that Evergrace was a From game, It felt like something you'd pull out for a bargain bin and be like, "sure I guess at $2 how can I be disappointed", It defied my expectations. Kings Field was alright, but when you get to Souls it's like From was on a whole nother level in terms of quality, finally moving out of the mediocre Niche shovelware market.

I never implied they played like Souls Games.

You think I'm joking? Before Dark Souls, games were rapidly becoming more and more casual. Everything was. Dark Souls showed the industry that there was a market for truly challenging games, and things have been better since.

:D

So you admit to have never played most of these games yet you feel that you can talk about the overall quality of ALL their titles? I bet you have never played Otogi 2, Metal Wolf Chaos, Chromehounds, Another Century's Episode or AC4 which are all far from being "mediocre shovelware". I honestly can't tell wether you are baiting or legit think like this.

Okay, go for it. List ten games post-2011 that could be shown to have taken positive influence from effect Souls has had on the industry.

Bloodborne.

Are you retarded?

I think all these From fanboys are purposely ignoring that Dark Souls saved the company, but made ruined their hipster cred.

Well, what you've linked is a remix album that isn't in any game.

That's not to say Armoured Core doesn't have good music however.

I think I asked for a list of ten games instead of just one, and would have assumed it was obvious that a similar game from the same team wouldn't count.

What's a list gonna change? We both know that after Dark Souls we started getting a lot more hard games following their lead. Having really difficult games like Dark Souls saved the industry, but Demon's Souls sucks.

Pretending to be retarded is still a sign of genuine retardation

Yooooooooo

OP is king samefag.

So this is mecha, only fantasy and magic/steam powered?

Could be interdasting.

A solid fucking Gundam game would be great. Although I am unfamiliar with the Armored Core games, I'm not sure how From would handle voice acting in a fluid story like that which would be a good thing for immersion (especially since Gundam is all about the human side of war), desperate pilots on all sides doing whatever they can to survive. Maybe a few Zeon/Fed pilots trying to get civilians to safety as you go along the way, wounded pilots trying desperate maneuvers to try and take you with them or begging you to get them out of rough situations so they can escape too.

Truth be told I think that Platinum could do a stylized Gundam game justice (Probably Mobile Fighter G) but I think with the experience with mecha that From has it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume they would go for highly detailed subsystem destruction.

I think I just want a really good fucking Gundam game to come to the states.

You do know that IDs were fucked up the entire day?

Armored souls would be neat but a souls game with Aztec mythology would be a perfect shit, their religion was absolutely fucking batshi, it's a perfect match for the tone of the metaseries.Their gods already look like fucking bloodborne bosses. My favorite examples:

Environmentally, you also have giant cities, ruins in jungles and deserts, temperate plains, huge cave networks, etc

>inb4 people get buttmad I brought aztec stuff up. You cannot deny it would legimately fit really well.

absolutely devastated

Who's mad? It's a cool mythology, and the Spaniards did us a solid by killing most of them so we don't have to put up with their whining decendants.

Spics identify more as natives, because they are a bunch of savages too underdeveloped to be considered colonial Europeans.

And you were right see

So thats where trick or treat comes from?

I'm not mad. I love the Aztecs. Because they're all dead, so they don't cause trouble.

There not dead. Lot of the nobility merged with the Spanish nobility, also you can find a lot in D.F. Mexico's version of D.C.From what I gathered they are hated by everyone, since they jew anyone that isn't a Chilango, believe thats what they are called today.

I just hope it doesn't get shilled like bloodboner, I guess.

Reminds me of this

do americans really not understand this front page?

Soccer's not popular over there, they don't know its scoring systems very well. Or scoring systems outside their Superbowel football. That said it's not popular over here but even I understand it and I hate the sport.

so you understand the NY Post was trying to express that a tie against England is practically a win, seeing as how it was so far outside of any realistic expectation?

They don't have to be the ones making it.

No. Last thing we need is more Super Robot shoved into gundam. So fucking sick of deus ex mobile suits. Fucking gross idea. I want more realistic takes like 08 and War in the Pocket.

is colony drop a holocaust of gundamverse?

Fuck that, I want a wild west game made by From.
Hell, make it a Bloodborne sequel for all I care, the dates would fit. I'd actually buy a PS4 for that.

Well fuck all of you too. Oh well, From made the worst Tenchu games anyway they basically killed the franchise themselves, they should have stuck to licensing out to K2.

I don't know if it qualifies without Jewish whining until the end of time

Yes, but a lot of not-popular-with-American sports have leagues that have accumulative point systems where teams can win a match even if they tie or get less points. I know a lot of people, Americans, get confused about that with a lot of sports that are fringe-sports to them.

Yeah the colony drop would count as a genocide. Colony drops wiped out all the people living in those colonies beforehand and it killed fucktons of Australians and Irish people. Mind you the massive amount of nukes both sides launched at the begin would also count as genocides because they both killed half each others populations.

Ain't herd no Jews upset over the Armenian or Rwandan genocides. Still genocides.

That's absolute nonsense. One is the massacre of untold, countless innocents as an unfortunate necessity in a bid to save the whole of mankind, no matter the cost, albeit a failed one that presaged the loss of the war against an immense bloc of totally corrupt powermongers that view humanity as lower than dirt who then spend the next century or so desperately holding onto the reins of power in spite of the revelation of all their crimes before being violently and wholly dismantled, such that they are no more than a footnote in history.

The holocaust on the other hand is purely fictional.

the word used was holocaust, not genocide

Oh, well no I think the holocaust is the holocaust of the Gundam world. I still happens in that timeline.

Like I said, for a stylized Gundam game. Such as Mobile Fighter G (Which in itself is pretty much a Kung Fu series with Gundam slapped on it.) for actual "You will see the tears of time!" Gundam UC / War in Pocket I was looking at how From might pull it off considering it is a From thread (albeit more of a joke thread considering the OP was talking about armored souls). Even though rolling around in a gundam would be silly, I think From could actually make a solid combat system IF IT WAS WITHOUT FUCKING ROLLING that would make Mobile Suit fighting actually interesting.

Although like you said and even like I said, I'm pretty sure I just want a stateside good Gundam game, dev doesn't fucking matter at this point.

thanks man i have been intersed to see what the others games from fromsoftware are like

forgot ps3 and i hope you mean xbox 360/xbox 1 instead of just xbox.

all that shit is pretty mediocre aside from MWC which never got a worldwide release

oh except for king's field. the first few games in that series are total shit. fuckin' r2/l2 to look up and down?

I can give you armored core because that had so many different games ranging from shit to good

Did you ever play the first few King's Fields? They were critically panned when they came out and are borderline unplayable today. First person melee combat is a stupid idea and when combined with all the other dumb shit the game throws at you turn it from bad to garbage.

I don't really care. At some point I'll play it. i can wait a few years.
This better not fucking happen though. I just want something new or a new AC game.

NEW ARMORED CORE FUCKING WHEN?!

Play all of them. if you have to skip any, skip the PS1 games.
play them on an emulator and change the control scheme.
if you need help, tell me. I will try to help you.
I just want people to love Armored Core as much as I do.

I remapped the controls, I guess that wasnt an option back then.

I don't think you could have managed to come up with a strong condemnation of King's Field if you tried. Don't get me wrong, there's some strong ideas in the KF series, but the execution of those ideas was handled about as well as you'd expect as an electric chair to handle a death row inmate during a power outage.

All you're telling me is that the video game industry needs to crash, hard.

it was a handful of .gif images leaked as "ProjectBeast".

user, you have to be smoking crack.

Huh. Surprised they didn't completely hide the eldritch gribbliness.