Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jUKYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OW

Those guys better up their ripoff game.

I just hope it comes to PC.

The sweet blood, oh it sings to me.

It's enough to make a man sick.

So do i, you still can't talk about bloodborne with the fedoracore contingent stopping by for a few hours to repeatedly let you know HOW THEY TOTALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THIS EXCLUSIVE THEY CANT PLAY like 2 years later.

Well as long as it does some interesting and different shit.

I am surprisingly okay with this. I should be shitting on this, but i am not.

Is this what that "Prepare to Dine" marketing became? Looks pretty boring

It's made on unreal engine 4 and they already released shit for PC, so expect them to act coy and say it's console only, but there's every reason to think otherwise. It will probably have denuvo though, precedent and all that.

The God Eater team is basically the purse owner of action games. Gameplay not amazing but lots of style made for doujins and figures.

This seems to have potential but they really shouldn't entrust the art direction to 12 year olds.

Holy shit the visceral feedback looks even worse than Dark Souls 2, how is that even possible?

You say that till the doujins come out.

Claimed. Both.

Couldn't say, never played a God Eater game. I thought I mostly heard it compared to Monster Hunter, that's what the UI looks like.

Yeah, that bothered me too, it's weird how at 1:10 there is NO response from enemies when they're hit. At least flinch a little.

God Eater is monster hunter with a smaller monster roster and guns. Its on pc, ps4 and vita. literally everything that matters. get on it and have fun.

LOL!

Tell me about the protagonist, why does he wear a mask?

Judging by the weapons it looks like indeed a new God Eater style game. Not a linear RPG for sure.

WAT

FUCKING WHAT?

Cancer to be honest

Help me remembering where i've seen this mask before. In some anime i believe.

OHHH IT SINGS TO ME

Tokyo Ghoul maybe?

No there was a girl, i think she was a little bit red in color palette.

IT'S LITERALLY THE LOVE CHILD OF FUCKING RAIDEN, MIKU, AND THE RESIDENT EVIL SEX ZOMBIE FROM 5

ALSO, FUCKING TOKYO GHOUL, AGAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BAROQUEDARK MURDER EDGE SHIT?

YOU COULD PROBABLY MAKE PERSONA 5 CHARACTERS IN THIS, WHUT

Its the singularity. Its literally the dark souls of waifushit.

Its by the god eater team but its open world like automata meets bloodbourne, the are still making God Eater 3 as well but thats way behind this in production.

IT'S NEARLY AS BAD AS FINAL FANTASY BELT-LOVING AUTIST THAT NEVER GREW UP OUT OF HIS LEATHER JACKET PHASE

We are beyond irony, beyond shame. You are looking at a venn diagram of bloodborne, tokyo ghoul, kingdom hearts and underworld.

This is going to be amazing or the greatest trashfire bamco has ever made.

About blood.

Sweet blood.

Not really about the weapons since there's nothing stopping a consistent world action RPG like bloodborne from having cuhraysee weapons, but nothing in the trailer, aside from the combat, looks like dark souls or bloodboorne.
It seems much more similar than God Eater where you enter an area, fight X and Y monster while some other small ones are around.

Where's evidence?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Like pottery.

PLACE YOUR BETS FOR EDGELORD JAPANESE SEIYUUS IN THIS GAME!

NORIO WAKAMOTO
EMIYA
NARUTO'S VA
KOTOMINE KEYRING'S VA WHICH IS KIND OF LIKE WAKAMOTO BECAUSE THEY USUALLY DO DRACULA AND OR VAMPIRES
SUPER HYPERACTIVE AUTISM ACCELERATOR AND WALLACHIA'S VOICE

Are you okay? You seem to be having a an aneurism induced fit .

Theres been a few interviews and articles doing the rounds since people were confusing it with God Eater 3 since its the same team but they specifically said God Eater is a map based hunting game, thought the maps are more vertical in 3 apparently, and Code Vein is an open world post apocalyptic game that just shares GE's art style.

Though to be fair this could just be the equivalent of capcom making a dark souls clone in the monhun universe and code vein could be the future of GE and these vampires are just more humanoid aragami.

Looks like nonsense but pretty dank nonsense at that. I wish they had shown more than 7 seconds of gameplay but it's
So gameplay is no longer allowed to be seen because it would scare off customers.

Or something.

Either way, weird tail girl following you around seems like something no Souls game had in that form. So that could be fun.

Those characters are too weeb for me.

Well I hope it's what we're thinking it's gonna be then. Games like GE are fine but having a GE style rip-off of GE would be absurd. But it wouldn't surprise me.

probably because Tokyo ghoul was popular when they were drawing up the character

TOOK ME A FUCKING WHILE TO REMEMBER WHO SHE REMINDS ME OF

Feels too weeb for me, and I only watch anime.

Kinda looks like edgy trash with dumb character designs, but I'll give it a try if it turns out good.

It might as well be as open world as toukiden 2 is, and still play like monster hunting sim.

This is worse than the new quake having a BLM supporter and being described as "woke af" by the devs

Possibly but the bridges and such in the trailer look a little too 'set piecey' for a zone by zone style hunting game. Looks more like niohs level design to me.

hey at least it will be PROBLEMATIC HORK HORK to the usual suspects. They are already trying to make waves in hunting games.

Can I get a source on this? I've been away from Holla Forums for weeks.

I don't really care that much to be honest. Literally everything is problematic to those faggots. Having a good game that also pisses people off is a nice bonus though.

Don't give them ideas.

Just google quake champions blm. lol

I can't handle the edge of this.

You probably saw it in League of Legends or something.

I feel triggered by this bait.

That's a new one.

What the fuck do you find edgy anyway? Generic japanese bishounen is not edgy, its just gay.

Looks cool, and the main character is obviously fucking his assistant. He's not an ambiguous little faggot like typical MCs Japan shits out.
I'd rather make my own character and not have a bitch assistant though, but whatever, I'll deal with it.

fine, generic
edgy
edgy
edgy, but can be tolerable like in Bloodborn
now that's just straight up teen goth poetry crap right there
edgy, but still tolerable
more sqeenix than edgy, but still

Is this the new "Soulslike"?

Couldn't find the BLM one but here you have the "woke af killings machine"

Now that's just a wrong statement. He looks like generic shounen anime hero.

that's still edgy

Anyway, look at video games the gaming industry presented to everybody recently. I don't think CodeVein will be this bad compared to state we are in today. Together with Nioh and Nier Automata shit like this saves gaming industry.

I've never played it, but the sentence is still edgy.
Look what do you want from me? You want me to say that edgy is good or that the game isn't EDGE incarnate?

This is imageboards, i don't care about you or what you want to say.

Why? Both God Eater games are truly bottom-tier MH clones that have zero redeemable qualities. Denublow and ridiculous kike prices aside, they're incapable of making even semi-decent games. What's wrong with you?

Honestly WITNESSED is more fitting

That's what I though too thanks to the claw hand and Spikes. If Nioh is Dark Souls but Japanese then this is Bloodborne but even edgier.

the screamer is low tier, try DIOS by Zainsoft.

Then stop fucking talking to me.

So it's Dark souls with a shitty weeaboo art style? I think I will pass since I am already sick of souls games.

I am not talking to you, i am typing.

I want diablo clone with shitty weeaboo art style.

Hmph, everybody knows that the genius of game design guru Miyazaki-san-sama, is the only thing that can create the masterpieces of Souls, see that empty room in Dark Souls 3? One day that room will mean something I guarantee it.

Anyone see ENB's playthrough of DkS3, that thing is pure cringe with all the hero worship.

Any other buzzwords you wanna ad? Is it an 8bit roguelite bullet hell metroidvania as well?

it is the dark souls of all of those.

You forgot "bloodborne style".

I had to stop watching ENB when he started the green screen facecamming and playing hearthstone.

Thank fuck Spy isn't a sellout, just an honest autist.

Didn't his qt3.14 japanese wife divorce him and took the kid with her, because he decided to quit his job to do streaming full time?

Holy shit, this looks edgy and generic. It's enough to make a fucking Deviantartfag cream his pants with delight. It's so damn tryhard it hurts.
Fucking cancer.

Don't know shit about the team behind this or God Eater, but
I'M IN

Fuck knows by the time DS2 came out the whole "souls community" went to extreme cancer.

Did you know ouroboros pvp invading videos are now getting flagged as cyberbullying? the Nu souls community thinks invading is both "cheating" and "bullying"

Take a closer look at that snout

Is it just me or did those attacks feel like they had no impact at all?

oh fuck I thought it was some furfag crow puppet, it's much worse

There is a very, very short hitstop on the character but none at all on the enemies.

When will people stop using this word wrong? There's nothing cyberpunk in there.

Seemed like there was no force behind sword strikes. Protagonist was waving his sword around like a child.

sheggy mi neggy famigo.

This is what happens when a popular thing overstays its welcome, it begins to incentivize competitors to produce imitators that want to ride on the coattails of its success.

This game looks pretty edgy, but maybe it will be fun. It's too early to say anything definitive. Reminder that "hype" is cancer.

What exactly do you think Cyberpunk is, my shitposting friend?

Here we go, hi That Guy, here to also tell us how Wyvernns aren't 'real Dragons' again?

GET A LOAD OF THIS SCHNOZZ CAM

What the fuck are you even talking about?

pic related. And I have no doubt in my mind this is going to be a PS4 exclusive, so I don't give a shit.

nobody is going to listen to you when you post a picture of Bill Nye the holocaust definitely happened Guy

While my post may be an opinion, the validity of the holocaust is a FACT you filthy anti-semite

No.

ok you oven now!!!!

I hope the first pic is a companion

cucked as fuck tbh

At least someone in this thread knows what's up. I can't decide what triggers my fanny more. Calling this cyberpunk or calling anything with tentacles lovecraftian.

I'm only interested in this shitty game because of the cute Russian loli vampire.

VEIN?

Too bad it's going to be a shitty console exclusive
and when/if it gets a PC port down the line, denuvo

THANK YOU

I'm both amazed and disgusted.

Damn it, forgot to quote.

I thought the "it's like darksouls" meme was dead.

I dont think it ever died

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD STOP CALLING THIS SHIT CYBERPUNK
THIS LITERALLY DOESN'T EVEN RESEMBLE CYBERPUNK ON A PHILOSOPHICAL LEVEL
THE FUCKING KOWLOON LEVEL IN BLACK OPS IS MORE CYBERPUNK THAN THIS SHIT, AT LEAST THAT HAD NEON
Fags like you all are killing my favourite dead genre

Sounds like a 90s comic book.

Shit, why do they do this? Everything is gritty and realistic, but then I see her face, and it's like someone cut-and-pasted that from some girly anime on top of a scene where it just doesn't belong. It's just inconsistent. Make up your mind: make it ALL cartoony, or make it ALL realistic. No mixing styles!

Styles aren't races.

Why isn't there a Youngblood video game?

What about the other around?

Who said a thing about race? I'm talking about making this shit look CONSISTENT.

If the environment is realistic (as in finely detailed like a simulation of a real place, even if it's a total fantasy setting), the characters should match that realism, they should look like actual people, look like they belong in that setting. To have them designed like a cartoony doll throws you off, because that shit just doesn't match.

It could just be a mask. Just speculation, but going by some of the designs show (Specifically the dead guy the main guy is standing over and dying creature that gets it's head smashed), masks and horrible deformities are prevalent. And considering she has a weird stab tail and the shiny purple stuff around her face makes me think it's a mask covering her horribly deformed face.

But everything seems to have an anime style outside of the environments so if anything is out of place it those.

Kek, I heard "Bane" at the end.

Come on Holla Forums

Cool your autism bud.

Isn't surge the cyberpunk darksouls clone?

Except it's not cyberpunk it's just sci-fi.

And how is CodeVein cyberpunk?

When did I say it was?

I recall Rob Liefeld was too busy finding ways to shoot himself in the foot and squandering any good will the comics industry still had for him.

It'll have denuvo and I'll be balls deep in a different title so I don't give a fuck.

user, did you just made this shit yourself or stolen from some youtube channel you watch?

This is the most cringy shit aimed at 12 year olds how can self-respecting adults play th-
Oh nevermind i AM on Holla Forums after all…

But that's wrong statement. Only a few fags never played anything with an anime face on it.

kill yourself

Nice cuckchan meme

It's stolen from my jewtube account

Well, that's good you aren't directlinking to your shit, faggot.

I like it.

I just want people to have a laugh with my shit, that's all.
You bully

I just know vodka niggers are cancer.of the internet, and there's no point in bringing that cancer over here too, especially weeb faggots like yourself. You definitely going to get bullied for being exposed as one.

Also it's sake you baka.

Which animoo is that from?

Shingeki no Bahamut.
It's pretty good

It is? I couldn't get past the first episode.

That's because it's actually shit and user just has shit taste

That's fair.

shit/10

First season is way better. At least the beginning.

none of the hits carry any weight…

Any setting with anything high-tech that isn't extremely bright and cheery is cyberpunk. It's just like how anything painted brown with some gears glued to it is steampunk, and anything with a third person view is a soulslike, or like how anything with permadeath is a roguelike. Or how anything similar to anything with permadeath, but with the permadeath removed, is also a roguelike. Or how anything with squares is 8bit.

Looks like a goblin shark

It's a pechosaur.

I hope you can play as the russian loli wielding an overdesigned moist nugget.
Lets hope she has a russian accent.

Wait a minute, that's from an actual game?

I wanna take a closer look at a doodle :3

Wait can't you make your own character just like in the other God Eater games?

I don't know. I just assume it's premade ones.

This is pretty much the ugliest game in the world after Witcher 2.

Because moe sells, you idiot. It makes money and basically you are a triggered goon.

Now I'm a bit disappointed.

archive.is/jUKYA

source?

Edgy isn't criticism

Don't know.
Someone in another thread posted this.

Do you even know what cyberpunk is?
This is some Kotaku tier shit

Enemy animations seem good. Only problem I have with this is the PC animations not having enough oomph. They did the enemy animations okay, so I'll hold out a weak hope that they fix the PC animations by release.