Koei Tecmo making Toukiden 2 F2P with a energy/gem system, get ready for the hunting game gacha age

Koei Tecmo making Toukiden 2 F2P with a energy/gem system, get ready for the hunting game gacha age

koeitecmoeurope.com/toukiden2/kyoutou.html

So real talk: how closely is Capcom going to watch this? Monhun is their only cash cow left and if they could milk it with a per hunt monetary charge you bet your sweet pale ass they will.

This is why consoles with online capabilities were a mistake.

This is the future you chose.

Take your binary tribalism and leave, foul brigand. Hunting with Holla Forums is the best. Hate the player not the game nigga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Newfags don't know this is the same "free" version as:
and so on. The practice already started by them before. Those are online only version for participation, to increase the numbers of online players. I believe there are few other games that do that shit.

Its funny though, how its easier to buy the full game instead of those "gems". Less money spent.

Welcome to Holla Forums. Did you receive your complimentary lanyard and stationary set after getting off the bus?

In a capcom marketing department they are killing themselves for not doing this with MHXX, if any goys will pay per hunt its the native jp audience the "i live in my wifes cuckboard" betas like gaijinhunter.

Nigga they aren't making it free to play, the free to play version was a thing long before it was released in the west

Oh I don't shit on people who like multiplayer. Why would I, since they don't impact my experience ? But the coop-focused marketing of monhun always struck me as the precursor of an eventual F2P model. Sure, for now it's just KoeiTecmo, but clamoring for coop at every turn is playing with fire given Capcom's track record with online versions of games. Umbrella Chronicles, Dragon's Dogma Online, and yes, that monhun MMO.
I guess my point is simply that it's time for the single player aspect to be more appreciated before capcom does anything rash with the franchise.

Retards don't know that, hence fast profits. Of course, executives have no concept of audience permanence so by the time fickle cash whales move onto other freemium games they've driven away the original audience and are royally fucked.

I'm ok with this. I wanted to try before I buy but couldn't be assed to pirate.

There's a fucking demo already.

There is always 4U.
And God Eater 2 but monhun diehards on Holla Forums dont like people talking about that series with derailing threads

Is there?

At least on ps4.

b-but vita means life!

When I said I couldn't be assed to pirate do you think I own a PS4?

the single player is garbage, so I don't blame people for preferring multiplayer

There is also a Vita demo

well thats a nice gesture.