Modern game has female protagonist

Have underage been ruined? Have they been unwittingly rewired by the feminist frequency crowd to catch the gay? all they want is buff dudes to play as. They dont even have a frame of reference for anything otherwise.

Think about that. No childhood backing polygonal tomb raiding ass into a coner, no lewd female create a skater characters in tony hawk. No chunners or cammy allowed priod. They think female character are only sjw in content and context.

Have they been indoctrinated to put the pussy on a strange pedestal? or has shit like the decade of lightning just ruined the concept for them growing up in the 2000's?

All female characters is Commie shit. Sexy or not.

penis

Eternal angelos made Laura user.

Female leads are strictly for sexual purposes

They combine sex and action, just look at bayonetta.

or vanquish if you are fudanshi from /a/ who got lost and needs a "gamer daddy"

Because nowadays THAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE GAMES.

The vast majority of modern games has female protags because of pandering, period.

i like bagina :-DDDDDD

yeah to my dick

But not to your sense of good gameplay I see.

it was another time.

If I wanted good gameplay, I'd just play a good game

I bet that irony was completely lost on you. Also good job ignoring all the nip games with female protagonists that no one here complains about.

Are you seriously that assblasted about the Darksiders thread that you needed to make an entire thread to bitch and moan?

Female leads are gay. You want to pretend to be a girl BECAUSE YOU LIKE MEN.

The most American hero is Bob from Tekken.
Speed and Weight son.

Nip games don't have protagonists, they only have male/female/fuccboi cocksleeves.

Underage is fine OP, it's just that all of the female protagonists are old whores with disgusting bags of fat attached to them.

Always play Buff McLargeHuge son. You'll play the gay away in no time.

The "wah, why doesn't Holla Forums like based niggers in their video games" thread didn't pan out the way you wanted so now you're taking this angle instead? Here, just take your damn (You) and run along.

What bizarro world do YOU come from?

have you seen new Hollywood Lara? It makes videogame Lara look like aphrodite

Monster Hunter mainly.
But still, armorsets make a world of difference. The bulkiest, hugest armor is the man's choice.

Good lord what were they thinking when they made X-2?
Oh right, MUH WAIFU.

And even then, they manage to have better gameplay.

You know, X2-style weebshit is what normal people think when they hear anime. Ponder that for a while, weebs.

The problem is badly written characters, not their sex.

Yes but the problem is exceedingly worse when it comes to the writing of female characters.

this, in reality women can only whine, so I can't accept female protagonist unless superpowers, or lewd

There's an easy way to check.
Are they sexy? Not SJW shit
Are they boring, plain, manish, overly conservatively dressed? Probable SJW shit.

Every game I've played that has a (((female protagonist))) is complete irredeemable garbage. Women should only be used AT MOST as background characters, anything more than that is sjw propaganda.

What we should do is enforce all main characters to be perfect aryan men, with great bodies and hair. We should show the CURRENT YEAR generation the pure perfection of the male body, compared to the disgusting saggy female one, in hopes that next generation will be uncucked.

Truth

If you're going to make a protagonist a woman, ya gotta make them hot. Otherwise it might as well be a fucking dude. Croft worked because guys wanted to dick her, Samus worked because it wasn't the woman anyone gave a fuck about it was the suit, and any non-human female protagonist has its own set of arguments for why that's completely different to human ones.

And how many games did we get these last few years with good-looking female protagonists?

Fuck meant for

CULTURAL MARXISM CULTURAL MARXISM CULTURAL MARXISM!!!!!!!!!!

MUH STRONK WOMYN OF COLOR HAHA

reminding me of this tbh

Does Chell really look that awful?

GAME IS SHIT CONFIRMED

Yeah she did and she's also mixed race and a silent serious character who isn't sexualized at all and nobody cared because video games weren't so fucking politicized

Nier Automata. Overwatch. Street Fighter 5 Bloodstained is right around the corner. Splatoon.

Well, not necessarily just hot.. but they need to be fun or cute or likable in some way. A lot of characters are bland as fuck and easily forgettable, but if a character is female, ugly, forgettable, AND we're supposed to believe that they are somehow more important than every other game character because some whiny cunt on twitter who never played the game is insisting that we NEED female characters… I think you see where I'm coming from.

On their own, they aren't that much of a big deal. In the context of CY+2, where the gaming press may as well be a Feminist Studies classroom, where every hollywood jew is insisting we need to put as many women and minorities into everything, where media's value is based on how well is observes intersectional identity politics and not the quality of it's storytelling or gameplay or visuals, female characters are almost always terrible.. And saying so – saying that a bland, ugly, boring female character is bland, ugly, and boring – and pointing out that it was a forced inclusion to appease and audience that doesn't buy or watch or play these things, gets you branded as a subhuman MRA-KKK-Neo-Nazi who is part of a coordinated Illuminati-esque effort to harass women out of everything.

The mistake people make is thinking every female character is a political statement

Christ

They didn't give a shit because it was a first person game, where you never really get a good look at the protagonist. She was cuter in the sequel, when they actually had to put her face on the box.

Blame the beaten-dog syndrome for that.

yeah, jrpgs play far better than WRPGs

the best female characters are better than the best male characters in video games

Good joke user, got a laugh out of me

I mean Portal's strength was never in its character design. Glados, Wheatly and Cave Johnson are the only other actual characters, and they're only liked by normalfags who love "le epic memes".
And case in point, Chell would have fit way better had she been a dude. Makes way more sense to keep the men for testing.

Cute would fall under a similar umbrella. What I'm saying is that if I don't want to dick the female protag, I better either like her as a person, or like her as an idea, because otherwise she comes off as a cunt.
I don't personally wanna fuck Bayonetta, but I can see that she was designed to try and get me to want to do that. So I can forgive it.

We get it you want games to exist in a vacuum.

Only because it becomes glaringly obvious that they're badly written. Women are biologically unsuited for combat, so when you put them in a combat role and write dialogue like "Hah, take that men! I can do it just as good!" it's cheap writing and doesn't break new ground. At least make it convincing, others have managed it before.

The best female characters don't make it a big deal that they have a vagina and can shoot a gun/swing a sword, there's more to a person than their genitals.

You can say the same for dudes. People have always had a standard of beauty and that's never gonna change. The age old trope of
rings true even today, as much as some people would like to change it. We're wired to like things that look nice and ugliness is simply a negative trait. Even if a villain isn't ugly, there's usually something that looks off about them.
There's reasons to break that pattern though, like for the sake of realism or comedic effect.

I've played all of those. Point is, it's easy to tell if a female character was made for the right audience (heterosexual men) or it's there because some Marxist vermin slithered his way into a position of power.

Play Bayonetta or Automata and it's easy to tell who the developers had in mind when making the characters, and then play shit like NuLara or Zero Dawn and you can practically feel the vomit crawling up your throat.

The mistake is that devs DO make female characters as political statements, because they are a part of the SJW echo chamber/circlejerk. And that statement inevitably includes some stupid shit about how not all women have tits or hips or vaginas or how it's oppressive for devs to create female characters with pleasant personalities.

Faggot alert

Thanks for proving how retarded you are.

But we don't do that. It's blatantly obvious when a female character is made by a leftist and when it's not. Leftists abhor beauty so all they can create is filth.

Butthurt goon detected.
Here's your (((you)))

Remember, user, beautiful women don't exist in reality, it's all patriarchy propaganda to keep women feeling like shit and shoveling ice cream into themselves because they're depressed, neurotic cunts that don't know how to be happy.

Is the game worse because she's a woman user. Be honest.

Chell isn't a looker in Portal 1

Hell even Samus isn't in Prime 1

Well I mean look at the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Ignoring that Frollo was right, we're still inclined to sympathize with Quasimodo despite his ugly appearance because we're suspending that superficial judgement for the "beauty within". But that only works because we pity him. He's not really a "hero".
Hero's are meant to be assertive. And if an ugly person is assertive it's offputting.

But I already said weebshit doesn't count because Nip games = Soulless cocksleeve protags

>>>/SomethingAwful/

To be fair that woman's gaunt face and eyeshadow are actually creeping me out.

Stop

Not mechanically but you could make a decent argument for how all of Glados' lines about "you're fat and unnatractive" would have been better had Chell been a man, then the lines could have been more hard-hitting because men have real problems.
But to give you the answer I suspect you're fishing for, no, modding a cock on Chell would not make the game better.

So wing diver is a soul less cocksleeve?

It wouldn't matter if she was a chimp. She has no character whatsoever, you could have played as companion cube and it would have been the exact same.

Debatable. Mostly because the people making the model are shit. Samus was always meant to be attractive. The art in GBA games is more than proof of that.

Also, you don't even see Chell's model in the game, or at the very least it's very difficult to do so, so why should her looks matter?

Okay.

Truth.

See that's the rule of cool in action. Hellboy's design isn't pretty or ugly, it's cool. Rorschach looks cool. So they're a whole different thing.

DIO is his own beast. He's pretty, he looks cool and he does cool things. He's very cool. Arguably cooler than the hero of his work.

Exactly. But that's a well written character to you, they will have a negative trait that makes them relatable. A Mary Sue is fucking boring and unrealistic.
A lot of stories with good characters have a protagonist who is an anti-hero or someone who ends up saving the day despite not signing up for it.

Nigga, in the last paragraph I addressed that. Griffith shows little emotion, Dio always has a smug fucking grin on his face. They're both good looking but just by how they present themselves you KNOW they'll do everything wrong especially Griffith.
And an ugly but rugged character can still look cool in their own way. Hellboy is manly as fuck, and that's a positive trait.

Hellboy is ugly and monstrous. Rorschach is a grimy ginger autist who digs through people's trash.

Dio Brando and Griffith are pretty af

Come on now

Yeah but they're still ugly. You can be cool and ugly at the same time, like WH40K orkz.

oh user

I think the fact that Portal replaces the usual video game masculine contest of aggression between the hero and villain with catty bitching between women is pretty funny, to be honest.

Ugly Hero and Attractive Villain is a pretty old archetype tbh

🍆⁉️

You do realize SJWs and leftism existed in the '90's, you fucking retarded spastic?

Yes, women in combat roles is SJW, and it is leftist, because it's biologically incorrect. This is basic fucking fact.

Why is a small boy playing lara croft?

You're missing one important aspect: Actions. It's not entirely about looks. It's the things these characters do that matter as well.

Extremely old

Jews.

It's a videogame, biology is irrelevant unless the game is specifically trying to be realistic. Are you gonna tell me ms.pacman is biologically un fit to go through the maze and eat dots?

Agreed, just saying ugly needs to be supplemented with cool.

Fair call, I just found it fell flat for me

Please, explain to us, oh all-knowing one, why Automata is bad.

St-stop muh realism!

Men doing completely unrealistic things in every video game ever is okay though

This is doubly SJW!

I think it's a question of roles. Marxism is all about subverting established tropes in favor of "equality". Sure, women can be fighters in a fantasy game, no problem with that, so long as they are made to please the male audience.

I don't think Samus is unnatractive in Prime. She's plain in a way that makes sense. Why would she be wearing makeup, completely alone on an alien planet, under a full suit of armour?

A circle with a mouth =/= a depiction of a woman doing something God has not intended.

It pushes the idea that it's possible, when it's actually not. Hence why it's SJW. Tomb Raider is not cartoony or something, and there are more 'realistic' (despite being unrealistic) depictions elsewhere, especially today.

Nobody cares if it's in an unrealistic setting. When it's in a setting even remotely grounded in reality, it's not okay because efficient women in combat roles is not grounded in reality and it pushes the idea that it is, it's fucking propaganda - hence being called 'SJW'.

The irony in your OP is rich.

Hey Ezekiel

M8

That image was made by people who had an agenda to subvert the thousand+ year old idea of Jesus being an attractive man though.

You mean the disciples?

Tell me where in the Bible Jesus is said to be attractive. I'm serious because I wouldn't know. However I do know that the Bible has ugly good people in it, doesn't Lazarus and Job get stricken with disease and look awful even though they're supposed to be good people?

Let me help you op. If it's from Japan it's cool. If it's from America it's probably liberal bullshit. Elsewhere is a toss up.

The disciples had access to CGI?

I'm not talking about the image itself, I'm talking about the notion that Jesus was an attractive man when the Bible itself says he wasn't

I'm talking about artistic depictions of Jesus. Not what it says in the Bible.

Jonathan is the coolest Joestar. He's the most heroic, the one who actually had to rely on his true powers and not pull shit out of his ass and he's a noble gentleman who's built like a truck.

Preaching to the choir bud, just saying Part 1 Dio is pretty darn cool too.

Europe just turns everyone into magical niggers. Eastern Europe doesn't give a shit.

There is a post about your 6/10 memegame in every thread and you still go apeshit when someone doesn't like it.

Then what does it matter? People depict him as black, asian, pretty, ugly, fucking anything.

There are plenty of white people with both kinds of those skin tones

Wait, she was considered black?

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen her considered black

The agenda was more like

But you're right.

The idea that people have worshipped the image of an ugly arab for over a thousand years doesn't quite ring true though does it? The majority of Christians have never envisioned Jesus that way.

I think the reason Jonathan is a good character is because he's all that, but also very starry-eyed and serious. Then you have Joseph who is a coward and kind of a dick, but much funnier.

Like I said earlier. A good character will have both good and bad traits. It's the mix that makes it.

SAUCE NAO

Her mom is a nigger as black as the heart of Africa.

fam…

If Bayonetta and Samus are leftist propaganda then sign me the fuck up comrade

You are quoting the Old Testament, what's this has to do with the disciples?

Fuck, I meant to quote:

I know you replied to the wrong thing

But if you actually believe in Christianity then you believe that said verse is prophesying Christ

You've done it now user, get ready for the One True Worldview.

You're missing the point. It's not about whether he was actually white.

I think the issue is less about his race and more about how attractive he was

Which he wasn't. The whole point of Christianity is that he was an unpopular, unliked weirdo who got killed for speaking out against the Powers that Be

But you could play as ada in 4

Yes, I understand, I couldn't give a shit if Jesus was handsome or not, my point is with your incoherence.

Also, if any of you are curious, this was the first Jesus drawing ever.

Not my point. For over a thousand years people have chosen to worship the image of an attractive man, regardless of what the Bible actually says.

Yeah and people baptized their babies and prayed to statues of saints for a thousand years and the bible doesn't say shit about that either

If you think I'm wrong don't be ashamed to show me, I really don't mind.

That verse doesn't say he's ugly, just that we shouldn't expect his image to be physical beauty. In the context of the rest of those verses it's more about how what he looks like doesn't matter, he's the son of god regardless.

The file name

Yes

It doesn't say "ugly" is just says. "There's nothing attractive about him"

Yes, I noticed that, what's with it?

Prime 1 Samus was fucking perfect.

It's just extremists like SJWs but on the right, who care more about identity than anything else.

And? If his physical beauty doesn't matter then it doesn't matter. The point still stands that Jesus wasn't a particularly handsome guy and that the Bible still specifically says he isn't beautiful.

This.

All I'm saying is that's not the image people have chosen to follow all these years. If people's preference for attractiveness is so strong that they will happily ignore passages from their own holy books, that kind of says something, right?

It wouldn't have done shit,wouldn't make the game better or worse in any meaningful way besides filling YOUR meaningless checkbox of it not being SJW.

Except that they're meant ot be petty or childish as all hell,not hard hitting because Glados is calling someone fat and ugly like it's fucking kindergarden.
Fucking retards these days.

Calling something as SJW probaganda or garbage due to some superficial shit without even analyzing it beyond the surface level is disingenuous.Saying otherwise is just lying to oneself.

I don't think I have a picture smug enough for this shit.

Maybe if you're bad.
Playing the game as a different character with new parts of the story isn't Makaimura
What are you talking about? Are you upset it isn't MGR2 or Bayo 3 because Platinum worked on it?
What did they do to you, recommend that you play Nier 1 or Drakengard 1?

Reported.
I hope to God you get permabanned.

But that's its mouth. Bagina is on the backside of the abdomen.

It is the norm yes, but also notice that Jesus isn't some swole chiseled Adonis, he's a very plain guy. He isn't strong and he's got a gaunt face and rather thin figure. And like I said many posts back, the Bible still includes good guys who are ugly.

Your quotes aren't even relevant to the posts you're responding to.

Hello pot, my name is kettle. You're black.

Where?
True, but doesn't really ruins the game. It's pretty fucked in some parts though.
I'll admit, I'm too new to know this.
True.
True.
Never heard of this, played full blind, mind explaining?
Really can't talk about that since I only speak about this game in the general, and the discussion is high quality, but I assume you are from reddit or something, because I heard the nier subreddit is pretty bad

I don't see this, unless you are talking about 2b-assposters, but that's just a fucking meme, and there are memes everywhere around here.

Never saw this really. I mean your post was pretty low effort, maybe people were trying to low effortly bait you back because they think that's your thing.

Fuck, forgot to quote again.

Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded
It's just a video game
If you want realism, stop fucking playing and go outside unless the game was meant specifically for realism

Who are you quoting, friend?

I'm beginning to see why the FGC is overrun by SJWs

To be fair to him some people are pushing it as a modern DMC1 tier genre-definer, though I haven't seen them do it here.

I assume he's talking about Ghosts n' Goblins. When I looked up Makaimura, it brought that up. You have to play the exact same game twice to get the good ending.

And she was great and nobody bitched about her

If she was introduced today I'm fairly sure some game dev would be assassinated

Ok, that's quite retarded.

Oh ok, it's not exactly that, but I see his point.

Right, because a snarky independent stronk womyn who fights on high heels mightier than men do is clearly NOT socjus.

>>>/suicide/ is that way OP.

Which is more likely
The only thing this proves is that there's a lot of overlap between reddit and Holla Forums.

I don't know where the fuck have you been if you haven't seen any of that here.

About the breast expansion cheat code, on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely was that one of the devs fetish?

chun li and street fighter are above reproach

bigger breasts cheat code, jiggle mode, the skimpy outfits
I don't give a shit what anybody says, bloodrayne was one of the best games for the cheat codes alone

Does anyone know if the asian version of Gravity Rush remastered is english language?
Burger version's price has skyrocketed

I never wanted to play as chicks.
fuck off.
The trend of wanting everything to be little anime girls is cancer too.
Fucking stop it.

how did you survive on this earth up to this point?

Dio's sexuality plays very heavily with the whole vampire/immortality thing. The reward for avarice and succumbing to the temptation of becoming more than human.

Honestly, jonothan was really boring to me. It was like watching kenshiro with only half of what made kenshiro so badass. Among the other joestars that I have read/watched, I would only really rank giogio below him.

are you retarded?

Have the waifu fags BECOME the SJWs?
What is going on here?
Why do you need a safe space away from people who want to play as characters of their own gender? What even is this?

not even close

But later she got fucked in smash

its simple, you embrace the loli.

Generally I don't care unless the game has a story or the female has some TnA. I can still play it. Where it becomes cringe is when they are displaying obviously forced male/masculine characteristics that just doesn't bode well with me because I know even the "toughest" wanna be bitches are the most submissive of them all and at the end of the day cave in.

I truly wonder if these developers that push female protag's with the hero archetype actually know or have interacted in a natural way with females. It always comes across like they haven't and are just creating stereotypes or female idealism or force the male archetype onto them.

Whenever I play a game with female MC I usually focus on the plot since the character is never made to feel like she's real, and of course I can't really relate because it's a female. Now, whether developers want to make Females MC for the tiny minority of women who play video games (And I do know 8/10s who actually like video games) then that's fine as long as it doesn't have any political or ideological subversion in them, but we all know that's not the case in most Western games.

Female protagonist doesn't automatically mean SJW shit. But if it's a strong independent fugly dyke woman who don't need no man, then yeah. SJW shit.