EVE online weeb wars

archive.is/KRUsM

So weeb wants to ban anime, it gets leaked, people go buttmad and other big shot weeb weaponizes it into an event.
Anime is now dangerous.

It's not clear how large World War Weeb will grow as the conflict is just beginning to catch fire. Reza is convinced that WAFFLES will be able to push Curatores Veritatis Alliance and its allies out of Providence. Considering WAFFLES is allied with Pandemic Legion, one of the most formidable armies in EVE, that could be a very real possibility. "Yes, I think the South [where Providence is] will be on fire," Reza says. "There are many smaller conflicts happening and it's heating up. There's potential for a southern war in the next months."

We'll have more on this historic conflict as it unfolds.

That's fucking hilarious.
I've been meaning to get into a space grinding simulator to waste my time in, would EVE or E:D be a better bet?

Godspeed to the Anti Anime Alliance

You can't beat the cartoon sluts. Slay one and two will take her place, smugger and sexier.

I'm rooting for whoever has the least goons (IIRC, didn't a huge sect of them get beaten back on a server- and it made a huge power vacuum?) but I wouldn't lie if I didn't want the weebs to win if only for the OC.

How they handled it (while hilarious) is retarded. Just make dedicated anime chat-rooms and have those that spam only anime & don't contribute banned.

EVE involves spread-sheets of info to work out what's profitable to do (transporting goods, raiding enemy ships for goods vs. how many ships you lose, etc). You'll need to invest heavily to climb the ranks, or be happy being a smaller cog in your faction's machine.
The main issue is how the game compensates for server latency with "Time Dilation" (or some shit)- basically forcing lag on everyone from time to time so certain parties can catch up.
The goons (if they're still active) used this with Zerg-rushing tactics, warping in endless waves of fleets so the ships were appearing faster than they could be killed.
Not sure if it's balanced out or not now that Goons are gone.

who. the fuck. cares.

I do.

why are goons so insecure?

So what's the story with the loli pilot there? I'm wary about searching for it, as I'm afraid of what I might find.

W-why is that loli crying?

Okay but who's Jin'Taan?

People still play this game?

People are still playing?
Are people THAT retarded?

The stories probably sound more fun than the actual gameplay.

The idea of being a space trucker for some giant space faction sounds kind of fun, but I don't want to deal with mind numbing grind.

Sounds like something they'd do.

I still remember when Gachimuchi was first weaponized on EvE and used as White Noise to jam comms. It was declared a WMD and some accords were signed.

It is, usually you are just the grunt who ends up hearing about something that happened over the course of 6 months in a quick article.

So basically its just like working a job in RL, and the big alliance commanders are self absorbed narcissists, like real politicians, which probably explains why goons are so drawn to it. They like being useful idiots.

Every single time one of these stories start circulating, they intentionally leave out that in between the super tense space politics is nothing but autistic spreadsheet management and mining asteroids.

Then move on young man.
The time traveling is fucking long, and if you want to get ahead you'll have to calculate what to transport- or jobs you do might be at a lost.

Plus, you have sectors (basically PvP and no PvP) transport in non PvP sectors is easy enough, but you have to pray on not getting raided in PvP areas (Which then means traveling with a convoy and hoping a bigger faction won't want to start trouble for your loot…)

There's space games that are more rewarding in a shorter space of time, but maybe this scratches your itch. Research it.

No clue. The context of that scene was posted once, and it seems like in some setting with a WW2 thing. The pilot ejects or gets close to an enemy jet- only to see that in the pilot seat. I don't think she's even controlling the plane, it's on auto-pilot and she's there… to cause emotional distress when they realize what they're shooting down??

No idea why, how, who, or source.

I mentioned earlier about how Goons had a massive lost last year/year before, and it somehow got them in hot water with a chinese investment firm, any info on that?

EVE is a dead game populated by autistic goons run by full on tumblrcut "genderfluids". Autists being autists isnt news and theres no fodder to be found to pad your numbers here.

Seems about right

You don't like laughibg at retards?
What an empty life you must lead.

The chinese jew strikes again.

Then don't truck.I've played EvE for 8 years and never wastedmy time on cargohauling or mining. I joined a bunch of pirates to bully people and eventually moved on to 0.0-space to fight big wars and roam with my buddies in small gangs.

Only people who never played EvE more than an hour think you HAVE to grind anything. It's a sandbox.Do whatever the fuck you want.It takes less than a day to get the skills to jump into a cheap frigate and use cheap guns, and unless you're a complete retard, loot and a bit of trading can pay for your own losses.

So what exactly can they datamine? I get why they'd avoid stealing passwords outright because there's stricter laws about that, but what do they gain from knowing what I have on my PC? Is it just to make targeted ads more enticing, or are (((certain groups))) hoping to catch someone who could become a future threat & blackmail them?

Is it still Goon-dominated, or are people able to speak freely?

I haven't been playing for years myself but from what i heard things have gotten a bit better. They are just another Alliance controlling space instead of controlling half of 0.0 like before.

They'll just sell it to anyone willing to pay. And they collect a dick ton, including your fucking chat history, says right there in the policy.
This can be sold and used for:
And probably a lot of things not even I can imagine.
Even if you don't care, though you really should, ask yourself; in the event someone got a loan in your name or cleared your bank account with that data after it's been passed around the whole world like your mom, do you think you'd be able to prove it and successfully hold Discord liable? Do you really have to find out the hard way?
And do you think that selling so much information about yourself in exchange for a shiny IRC channel is a good deal?
Given the amount of money they need to pay back, no wonder they're so pushy about getting people to install it. Remember how crazy it was a year ago? You better start believing in astroturfing, cause it's not going anywhere, there's gonna be more of it and they're getting better at it, even if they're as obvious as ever.

If I could pick one fanbase to kill it would be eve players
autistic spreadsheet nerds do not count as human

Fair do. Wasn't sure how much Discord had access to.
But yeah, just because only an idiot would post info across chats that could get their identity stolen, doesn't mean those smarter than them shouldn't encourage people to use it.

People always say Eve is better, the devs are experts in making everyone feel like the game is secure in players but could use more making everyone a recruiter.

EVE is dead, its been dead since becoming a e-celeb was popularized with all the "Meet the man who broke Eve" articles.
Then Plex and Skill injectors are ruining all the mechanics.
Its amazing how people don't understand why plex inflates so often.
Corps have 5-10 plex fags who buy the corp plex with real money to then sell to make up any ISK deficiency, which has made most game ISK mechanics and industry pointless.

You COULD grind to a 1.4 billion isk OR you could just pay $15 goy.
It's also a noob trap as many would rather buy plex to get to a billion which to them is endless money to play around with then do anything required previously to grind, like mining, PI, missions, or others.

Who's Jin'Taan and what did he do to deserve this?

meh teaming up to gank people is what you can do in most online games, its nothing new. It's just in SPAAAACE.