Pillars of Eternity

Now this is $3,986,929 worth developer support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpNQvQmovjs
youtube.com/watch?v=uRCrYgtCLPA
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9867
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know where you've been for the past couple of years or why you expected anything better from a goon studio infamous for it's halfbaked products. But if you want a real shocker wait until you see the Stronghold and its half a dozen loading screens that gate empty lots and non content.

Here's your (you).

Is that the biggest problem you have with that game?

You bastard

(You)

here

Gameplay wise its a good game. And white march was a good expansion.

Isn't this the game the devs added a character inspired on Jewnita Scamkeesian?

Got you covered.

immunity cat's mom ran off with all the patreon money, so she starved, sorry

Joke's on you the chances of me marrying anyone are incredibly slim

I like to think Holla Forums proven right yet again she took a hint from faggots that can actually draw.

Those graphics remind me of the first Postal

I'm not taking any chances.

Someone call animal control.

Jokes on you, part of the curse involves a shotgun wedding starring you.

cool

Well, its a CRPG. Its supposed to look like first baldur's gate.
Also they are making a sequel, it was incredibly successful. Already passed 2 million $ of backing on POE2.

Which is a surprise because anyone with a CRPG background wouldn't touch this shit.

Polina a coalburner

getting real tired of Biodrones thinking RPGs were invented in the late 90s.

This alone says a lot about it.

Almost every single normalfag who loved baldur's gate and planescape torment loved the shit out of pillars of eternity. On all torrent trackers, both private and not, its the highest downloaded rpg game after undertale, 4 million dollars pledged. The money they got from it worth more than the effort they put, so it was indeed successful with no surprises here.

Hot
Would see r34

Fuck you for posting this again.

Well, I can only hope a LOT of people were disappointed by it then because that's what any roleplayer SHOULD be with this game.

Nigger.

PE1 wasn't really all too interesting.
PE2 seems to look good and learning from the criticisms that they applied on White March, so looks promising.
still pirate first

Big Town
youtube.com/watch?v=YpNQvQmovjs

Random
youtube.com/watch?v=uRCrYgtCLPA

It's still going to be a muh stronk womyn pozzed turd. The writing is the single most important thing and PoE2 will be another purple prose Twilight wannabe.

OK, let's do a little test: describe your favorite obsidian game as objectively as you can.

As good as spiceless gruel is tasty.
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9867
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9952
The other two are 'mostly positive' but giving more weight to game looks than writing or gameplay.

I tried to finish it, I really tried, but dropped this turd after reaching the biggest city in the setting and becoming fed up with running to and fro across several maps for boring fetch quests.

It's going to be full of literal faggot with quests centered around prepping the bull.

Always glad to see we maintained the board quality despite losing ~300-400 regular users.

The whole game was shit.

I thought all the fanboy cucks had left.

you crafty son of a bitch

FUCK YOU

It's like you want to be wiped by the Nam Shub of Enki

Wew.

It's like you want to be wiped by the Nam Shub of Enki

why

Why would you do such a thing just for (yous)?

Superior immunity doge coming through.

J-just in case

Gilda and vivian are pure, you fucking commie!

Can you at least be the bull?

Please, gameplay was designed by Sawyer who in his eternal autism made everything equally boring so that the game could be "balanced".

The game has no redeeming qualities. Shit RPG system, shit setting, shit writing.

damnit nigga

Oh shit, it's this again.

Eat shit and die.

i'm gonna rape your consoles for that. i'll make the handhelds watch

Better safe than sorry…

Kill me, Beerus-sama.