Is it time to just go outside?

It's time to go outside your body

Time to go back
to cuckchan

Yes. Welcome to hell.

Not with that attitude.

Get fit, join the army and kill kill kill
👮👳💂👲💃🔫😎

I was going to defend you, but you are Holla Forumscuck, go back to your schizo board.

i meant FUCK white people and FUCK trump

wew lad, just wew. I'd rather not derail this thread, but you sure are a retard.

Partner you're a long way from r/the_donald.

Play old vidya. They are not terrible.

what if you already

and still can't find anything to dow tih your time?

I'm not gonna carve wood by hand. I need shit to do, worlds to conquer, natives to exploit.

LOW EFFORT THREAD ALERT
Do not respond to this thread. OP has made zero attempts to create an engaging discussion and has a topic that is barely related to actual videogames.
All posts after this one should be ashamed of themselves for bumping this shitty thread.
LOW EFFORT THREAD ALERT

literally asking for good video games isn't a thread about video games

was it the jew mention that upset you mark?

Oh hai mark

Just limit your vidya consumption, that's what I do, shitpost and do normalfag shit on the rest of the week, furiously play vidya with Holla Forumsirgin anons, bants, and then go play a game on the backlog.

Sometimes I don't know if you guys are mentally challenged or this is some kind of disinfo tactic

Yes, sure hating jews is a Holla Forums meme, I'm such a newfag

there's more to life than outside or videogames.

If you got friends embrace board and card games. It takes quite a bit of money for the entry fee but games like Mage Knight, Smash-up, and Yu-Gi-Oh have been some of the most fun I've had in years.

Aside from that there's a giant back log of pre-2007 games I'm sure you haven't played yet.