Characters you wish would return

Who do you miss Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lockerdome.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remake never-ever.

My nigga

I actually liked English VA gex

She's the definition of perfect, needs more games based around her.

How many years has it been with this meme?

Go to bed Toriyama.

Nigger don't do that.

She was a bitch. Only good thing about her was her design.

Fuck you Konami.

Imagine the satisfaction of shutting a commie up by shoving your dick in its mouth.

She'd probably chew it off. That's how much of a bitch she was.

You just gotta give her no other option.

Vampires don't have a gag reflex because they don't have any living nerves to feel them. And even if they did she'd just rip you in half by the waste. Even if you gagged her mouth open with a ring she'd probably bite through it because she's a fucking vampire with superhuman strength.

You need to keep up here. The only way to rape her is to keep a stake pinned in her heart and even then she's still a bitch. Like I said, character design is the only likable thing about her.

I dunno man, she is a commie. Their kind love abuse. Just look at what Stalin did to his people and they love the guy.

I bet she likes it rough.

My family

We're your family now.

I'm too fond of the generic cocky action vidya character

Came here to post these.

I wish the gameplay would return.

But the real one

Way to go, you fucking jinxed it now, son. Meanwhile enjoy the umpteenth installment of Fate.

it still hurts

How can one person have such patrician taste?

She becomes tsundere for you later tho

But user, Maya was in Persona 4. Adachi killed her.

Absolutely patrician, gents.

Don't you tell me you're actually waiting for Nintendo to make a good metroid game.

Based, but alteast stubbs avenged his death.
Wich btw, id like to see him again too.

Id rather see duke dead that in the hands of cuckbox.

Why hasn't anyone yet posted this guy?
Why did they cancel Imperial Commando, that was going to be it's sequel?
Why did they killed any chance that a squad-based FPS could be made?
Why hasn't anyone tried something similar?
Why aren't they fucking cashing in on this, do they hate money that much?

This, so much this. Lucas "Boy General" Alexander and Vance "Dude, where are my Baneblades" Stubbs can fuck right off. Sturnn was the single best IG character Dawn of War has provided as of yet (honorary mentions to Colonel Merrick and General British), and had enough grit to stare down Chaos Space Marines.

Everything in DMC2 was mediocre but I think Lucia should be given another chance. She has a cool angelic Devil Trigger. and having her back would keep the playable charters Male to Female ratio even.
Dante Vergil, Nero / Trish, Lady, Lucia

I like the idea, but that would in return mean that dmc2 actually happened and Dante is still stuck in the Demon World.
Not that you couldn't make a game out of that, but in dmc2 he pretty much became god.

Disney hates your money. They like the money kids beg their moms for, and the money self-righteous Current Year types get from their parents' trust fund.

At least they made Delta Squad canon, so in some way, even if almost null, there is still hope for Imperial Commando.

Nice

I am aroused.

MAGIC MISSILE CASTING MOTHERFUCKERS

SOON

I just wanted to spank some whores and pull off combos.

NEVER EVER

Another Mediocre game was Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, but the fact that the game was shit in comparison to the other Ninja gaiden games was kind of fitting to Yaiba as a character, he's a psychopath who thinks he's better then Ryu, but he's not even close.

I don't know if I would want him to have a Solo title again, but I would really like to see him come back as a Bonus Character. His Sword and Robo/chain arm Fighting style could be really fun if done by Team Ninja proper.

69 replies. More than 23 hours. "Disappointing" doesn't even begin to describe it.

But who will voice Hisui?

but then it's not as exciting

Fuck off.

Fuck on.

Just biding His time, user. When everything become hellish, He will rise once more as the messiah.

Since he was in the most recent game in the series, it's an odd example,. but I really hope that Kotal Kahn (and Erron Black) become series mainstays for Mortal kombat.

They were 10/10 character concepts that fit the series so well

OP says "return", not "rise from the dead". Although it would hardly matter, wouldn't it.

She was last seen in some UDON comic, but I would like to see her in some game, preferably in SFV.

I'm conflicted. In the end, she won and saved her friends, but I do miss her. The anime and V3 are kind of fucking up her characterization though.

Leave her pure.
Pudding can come though, she's more or less a strung out meth head with better grammar.

Did you vote in this survey? It might have been one of the last chances we had to see a new Alisia Dragoon game.

lockerdome. com/6554136502080065/7591360400339476

Major hangtime, baby.

I miss these games so much, I had such a blast playing them as a kid.

HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY

>>>/boat/

CVS3 when?

The world could use a Fighters Megamix 2 as well.

VANCE MOTHERFUCKING STUBBS

tbh