Are there a games that you are bad or are unable to play Holla Forums?

Are there a games that you are bad or are unable to play Holla Forums?

For some reason i never were able to play games that had sequences like guitar hero, fighting games.

Action fighters or whatever, like Bayonetta or DMC
I just cannot get into them, I'm so bad

Not really, thank kek, I'm pretty above average at anything

So, you can't play games that require you to do things in a certain order? Isn't that like a lot of games?

I can't play jrpgs or bullet hell games because I don't have the autism required to play those. I am also too pleb to play IWBTG type games. All I want is a game where you can travel to other game universes, but all the games that have that are IWBTG clones that are way to difficult for my lack of skills and I can't progress anywhere.

Fighting games. Can't learn to play online with AI, know no one who can actually play worth a damn to practice against. Everyone I try to play against just steamrolls me and it's so discouraging that I end up throwing my hands up to go play some strategy game or something instead.

Autism is a recquirement in order to play this game

What? Trial and error shit? May as well complain about being unable to speedrun or play runner-bait games

Slow twitch shooters like Counter Strike and Siege.

I can't play RTS games, at all. My brain isn't wired for micro management.

You want to talk about required autism?
Autismo Kawazu at your service.

ASSFAGGOTs, though it's better this way.

Dude, most of us learned how to play Pokemon when were 8, it's not hard. I suck at video games and even I can play most of JRPGs. It's the repetition that can hinders you.

You need autism to enjoy the repetition.

Not saying that JRPGs are hard, bu Pokemon is literally babby's first jrpg.

I think it depends on the repetition. Like if the battle system is fun and engaging, I'll stick with a JRPG. It's why I love Grandia II; game is pretty ho hum as far as story goes, but the combat and mechanics are fun to tinker with.

That's my point. There are entry level JRPGs that barely require autism to play, unless you're one of those genuine autists who want to mess with the random number generator.

Now Saga games, or any Kawazu game? That requires autism.

I'm not sure why, but sequences was always a problem to me. I've remember that i has able to play god of war only because the buttons was placed on the same corners on the television as on the controler.

Saga games are basically Final Fantasy "Aspergers edition".

Project Zero. I love the concept, but all the perspective changing, matched with enemies that can cheat by turning invisible, and teleporting behind you, just makes it too disorientating.

Grand strategies. I just find the interface too clunky and unintuitive to be worth learning.

Slave makers. Can't go 10 minutes without making the person either into a brat or a non-feeling inanimate object that doesn't respond to anything. Maybe they just don't know jack about human psychology or don't put in enough options to interact with slave.

Most slave maker games feels like you're creating sextoys with extreme Stockholm syndrome and a hyper sexdrive. I get why people like them but being unable to make them do other things such as actual labor for money and such really kills it for me.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people don't get bored of Animal Crossing

I'm bad at most games that require reaction time (rather than repetition or planned actions)

ASSFAGGOTs, online FPS, fightan games: horrible at them all despite desperate attempts to be decent at them

I spend most of my time in KC map painting sims and RPG games where I fucking belong

It keeps me hard. Cute shortstack furry characters are my thing.
Also the "muh comfy" meme

I can respect comfy and lewds

Counter strike and mobas, the levels of information handling and reflex are just too much,it's not even fun, and contrary to popular multiplayers, it doesn't escalates you are expected to be a master of it since your first playthrough, and that requires playing long enough with boring bots and reading and watching long and boring tutorials. Also, I'm typically the guy who laughs if I win, and laughs if I lose, yes, I rage sometimes, but it's not the norm, the community of these games plays it like the loser team will be sacrificed to the lions for the glory of Caesar, I just can't get what's so goddamn serious about playing a fucking video game.

And another thing, I'm not exactly bad at shooters in general, the thing is that counterstrike forces you to slow down for accuracy, which isn't a bad mechanic, but I'm really used to the frenetic run and gun of classic shooters, and alternative gimmicks, like using an vehicle in battlefront or surprise wall explosions in R6, things that don't force me to rely to eye-in-eye dance of accuracy duels.

GTAV. I like 4's plot and what it was trying to say but the gameplay and semi wacky nature of it all jarred against its actually serious story. GTAV's story just outright doesnt care at times, and some missions just feel like they end off on a Family guy-esque status quo. They gunplay also feels rather loose, but cars do feel alright. Multiplayer never really interested me and even playing it the odd times with friends never did the trick.I understand the appeal and the joy one can get out of the game, but it never clicks for me.

The Counter Strike community constantly shits on Call of Duty, but I would much rather play that any day because I don't have to deal with the autism from those pseudo "pro players".

I thought I was fucking horrible at fighting games and doomed to failure, but then I looked at the actual time I'd played and realized that I was not, in fact, all that good at most things that I had only put a total of two hours time into.

The biggest thing that helped was playing against an actual person and trying to get more used to the mechanics. I'm still not that good - certainly not as good as the guy I was playing with, who's a hardcore KOFfag and has reflexes at least twice as fast as mine - but I can keep pace, to the point of generally being able to match up with higher level CPUs.

That said:

I am not that good at fighting games. I am horrible at rhythm games or anything that needs excessively good reflexes.

Special mention goes to strategy and grand strategy games. It's not that I'm bad - I'm above average if anything - but that I can never complete them. I just get bored from looking at menus and shit constantly, even if I'm generally steamrolling everything. And so I've never actually been able to improve, since I've never really gotten into it. Which makes any skill I do have pointless.

Double special mention goes to any game with a meta. I refuse to learn the meta and could not give a shit about optimal builds.

I'm pretty shit at fighting games, but that's just because I never have the opportunity to play with other people. Maybe I'd be decent if I could play with other good players on a regular basis.

I can play just about any genre, but the ones I choose not to due to not enjoying the style of gameplay are RTS and Turn-Based games. Either of these make me rather want to play a game of five finger fillet with an automated carrot slicer.

Shooters, I'm shit at aim and have slower reaction time. MOBAs, because I'm not autistic enough to play vidya for hours at a time. Fighting, because I suck at combos. Guitar Hero, because of combos and fast hands.

I'm noticing a pattern here.

i cant play minecraft i think it's shit

Any Civilization
I'm totally fucking oblivious as to what to do.
Usually I end up in an unwinnable state very quickly.

No matter how many times I play I can never wrap my head around how people actually win it.

Dark Souls
>inb4 git gud
I don't know why, but I go into an autistic fit of rage whenever I play games like these. And its not because I don't know how to beat them (Die a few times and analyze their moves a la Punch-Out), but rather because dying more than enough times to analyze a boss just thrusts me into a blind fury and I can't play it. That, and the camera/analog stick controls just make me vomit too.

It's a shame, I fucking love the game design.

I'm absolutely terrible at twitch reflex shooting myself but Siege is another matter. While I still get wrecked in direct confrontations, the game offers enough tactical options to avoid it. Either sneaking or misdirecting the opponent can get rid of the twitch factor entirely.

Came here to post this, listen this user.

Rainbow Six Siege.
I can't flank for shit, and I can't think strategically for shit. I'm pretty much bad at every aspect of it. But I still play it because sometimes I reach personal Clutch Mode for an entire day and perform as well as an average player, and when that happens, it's really fun.

Citybuildings. I autistically plan every detail of the city to the point where its not fun anymore because all I'm doing is waiting for new materials. After everything has been completed I give up from boredom.

Also, GSG that isn't simplified to the point of being civ 5. I just want to run a nation without going bankrupt or having my populace riot after 2 days of me being in power.

I was once this way, user. I'm level 124 and Gold IV now. It just takes time. Some advice: remember these 3 things
1. What bad habits do you have in siege? Catch yourself before you do them, and break them.
2. Remember a list of strategies per map. I can't emphasize this enough, utilize hatches and stairs. Create distractions with smoke, grenades, or gunfire. Draw your enemy in, then attack them from where they were.
3. Analyze your enemy, always. After a while, you tend to notice patterns in players. Rushers, spawnpeekers, strategists, etc. Notice and mentally highlight their characteristics to categorize them into some of those trends, then anticipate their moves. Never expect your enemy to do something twice in a row–but if they do, expect them to do it a third time.
For example, a Jaeger kept flanking and spawnkilling my team on Kanal from the rooftop. After the second time, I waited from behind the spot he was going to go to. As soon as he jumped out, I nailed his ass.

tl;dr Catch and stop your bad habits (staying in constantly one space 24/7 even after being spotted, etc.), remember pathways and utilize them after drawing your enemy in, and anticipate the patterns and actions of your opponents.

Only then will you succeed.

Strategy games

I can't focus

Games with limited time exclusive content, games where I can't get everything. /autism

I've been playing Xenoblade X for a year and I just finished Chapter 9.

mind you, I'm not used to grindin' RPG's, and every now and then I'd take a month+ long break away from the game but still

pls go back

Fuck fighting games, fuck the autists that think memorizing a few pre-set button "combos" is gameplay, and fuck anyone who enjoys either.

I'm okay with strategy games.
I'm fucking awful with multiplayer strategy games. I have no idea why I suddenly get fucking awful when I play multiplayer but I do.

RTS and smash-style fighters.

They're called platform fighters you fucker

old school rpgs, I used to play the shit out of them but now I can't get myself in the mood to jump in.

i've been trying to get myself to do another playthrough of icewind dale for god knows how long and I always just put it off.

One of these days I'll finish a single player campaign or something, I swear

my biggest problem starting a new game in Icewind Dale is making new characters. A full party feels like a daunting task.

You can just do what most fags on here do and just grind until you're such a high level that it doesn't matter.

Fighting games, RTS games, really anything that requires fast inputs.

Git a chill pill, man. It's just a game

Stealth games, I love them so much but my timing is completely terrible.

I love stealth games but I can't play 90% of them because they're designed like garbage.

What and fuck did you do to make your image so compressed? Take this nicer one you nigger.

I'm shit at shmups, and I mean SHIT
I like Gradius, Parodius, Gleylancer, Raiden, Mars Matrix, etc., but I'm so fucking bad at them

RTS games.
I'm just bad at them.

I often piss off people because of that.
There was a time when i went to a game convention, where thay had a street fighter booth. Kind of a shame to say this but i never played street fighter before i was 19, so that was my first time trying it. Anyways, some guy was sitting there all smug, because he had defeated all kinds of scrubs around him and was on a winning streak. I even heard him saying something about having participated in a tournament or something, probably to impress the butterface girl who was handling that booth. Once it was my turn to fight, of course with my luck i had to play against him. I didn't know shit about the game, but i guessed how the controlls work from seeing others play before me. In the end i somehow defeated that faggot three times in a row and you could already see him feeling butt ravaged. At first he said shit like i am lucky, or that he has a bad round or whatever, but in the last round he asked me how long i am already playing streetfighter. I told him i never played it before, and to rub it in even more i acted and spoke like a total fucking casual because i dislike his kind of autism the most. I then kept torturing him by randomly flirting with butterface while he was in his next match. He probably went home to flame about casuals on reddit that day.
From then on it became kind of a hobby to wreck someone by saying i play something for the first time.

Feels real fucking bad man.

"Competitive shooters" are a series I could never get into. I fucking loved counter-strike with friends as a kid, but it felt like the community was full of nerds that did nothing but fucking play counter-strike.
Not to mention most of them are boring as fuck, Unreal isn't an exception.

Top down shooters i.e. Postal
Fightan games
In RTS I can usually smash the ai but get destroyed in multiplayer

Fighting games, I just end up mashing half the time
Same for RTS's but I don't play them nearly as much

I simply can't get a handle on RTS games. I can play them for a week and start to get some kind of skill, but if I put them down for ANY amount of time then I will forget everything I learned from strategy to micromanagement to basic controls.

Same. I can't even get past a few missions into Starcraft.

RTS. I cannot comprehend them. Turn-based? Sure. Stick the tanky guys up front and have delicate ranged attackers in back, have skirmishers run up and annoy sometimes.

But RTS? Everything falls apart. I can't make the guys with the shields form a shield wall while dudes in the back chuck pilum at the enemy. I feel like I have no control whatsoever over what my units actually do and all strategy goes right out the window beyond "have more dudes" or "command single high-tier unit to bully enemy low-tiers."

Try sorcery. You don't have to learn boss patterns when RTSR power within bellowing dragoncrest ring and crown of dusk let you kill the boss in a single hit.

RTS games. When I'm playing them I feel like a drooling retard with absolutely no awareness.

Harvest Moon
Game is supposed to be simple as fuck but I'm horrible with vidya time management, main reason I've stayed out of the RTS genre because I'll never git gud. Still I enjoy the game series but holy fuck I don't know if I'll ever be able to do everything in them, since you usually can towards the end where the game keeps going I can eventually but I can't manage every fucking day.

pls no bully

I know this feeling. I'm trash as ASSFAGGOTS, FPS's, fightan games, RTS's… Granted, could be in part due to not reading up on how to actually play them and what their metas are at any given time. I could be okay otherwise.

Is this some new meme? How are you bad at these games? Is base building, resource hoarding and unit production really that complicated? I learned to play these games when I was 8.
Not every RTS is a gookclicking fest.

well, which ones aren't gookclickers

When it comes to RTS it's not only about management but speed, I can manage bases and collect resources fine but by the time I have my comfy base the enemy has their army ready.

Name a good well detailed RTS with a large community that won't be dying anytime soon that isn't one

Some people are just really bad at certain genres of vidya user

Most of these aren't gookshit. Technically anything can devolve to gookclicking if you insist on it, difference being which games greatly benefit from it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really just like base building and stuff
So I spend too much time doing that and always end up getting rushed
Not a very good incentive to git gud, especially since fighting fire with fire would just remove the only fun I get out of it

I'm also just really bad at strategy in general, but that doesn't keep me from playing turn-based tactics games, which I love

I liked Halo Wars, possibly one of the few RTS's that I wasn't horrible at because of how simplified it was… might get the sequel….

I would like to know this as well.
All RTS game (RA2, C&C Generals, Emperor: Battle for Dune, Starcraft 1 and 2, Warcraft 3) play out the same for me:
I can't even beat regular campaigns on Easy where the computer has the same units locked as I do.
I fucking love FPS and top-down shooters, even turn-based strategy games, but real-time RTS? No way.
I just wish I had everything under my direct control, like having a real life hologram of a map in front of me and pointing out travel routes or attack patterns and formation by hand. Not with a mouse, wiimote or whatever the fuck those VR controllers are called - my own two hands and voice.

No user
You can watch the only good parts of the game on youtube and then realize the jewish bullet you dodged by the end of it

Well if you want base building and economy Stronghold is the game for you. AoE II hd, if I remember right, has servers dedicated to RPing and doing stories and recreating historical battles you might like. But yeah, making an army should be your first priority.
Well you got me there. RTSs are either dead, or starcraft.
I know that feel, user. I can't play FPS because I'm really slow.

Stronghold, or wait. There is this new game called stoneheart. It's like a 3D dorf fort, but it's in early access and with less features. Wouldn't recommend.

Flagship never ever :^)

What does that even mean

Fuck didn't even know that, it'll probably end up on steam like the original anyways at some point…

The original's only on steam because it wasn't exclusive to those systems
Microsoft is struggling to stay relevant, so there's no reason for them to release the beneficial restrictions they have on a game that's already out on the PC, on an OS they gave away to retards for free

You can micro manage in any RTS.

So gook clicking is just micro management?

Yes, sort of. There's no real definition of gookclicking, other than it's played largely by koreans.

It just seems like a buzzword for "RTS that isn't Holla Forums approved"

I have never heard it used in that context, the most I hear of RTS's is lamenting the death of Starcraft.

Need to fit Steel Division into that chart, probably off of Wargame to "I prefer WW2". Also:

I've been digging around in it a little to break my dota addiction and people keep spamming this shit everytime I say something good about WC3 (which I would play if it wasn't for the hackers)

competitive RSS is basically "learn how to peek as fast as you can: the game"

the high-tier players all just abuse the game mechanics to peek and shoot you before you even see them thanks to the lag present in all multiplayer games

I'm unbelievably bad at Kirby, of all things.

I don't know how, I'm not even bad at vidya. I beat F-Zero GX on Very Hard and regularly replayed the Mega Man games with autistic devotion for a good while. Then I hit Kirby, it's super slow and quite literally floaty, and I just fucking stumble around like someone who's never picked up a controller in their entire life. I don't fucking get it

Excessive micro. You can micro in any RTS. But if not having good micro skill makes you lose despite being better at strategy, then its gookclick.

It seems all RTS' devolve to the same strategy anyways though

I can't play fighting games for the life of me, up to jump feels off and nothing every has enough weight to it to where I can a feel for it.

1 TO 1 RESPONSE

what game?

One Punch.

You need to mash harder when there's groups in front of you.

One Finger Death Punch

You don't have to like Dark Souls.
It's a good game but it's not gaming perfection. It's ok to not like it.
I'm just saying this so we don't get even more attention-seeking "I'LL NEVER LIKE DORK SOULS LELE" posts in Dark Souls threads, as if they mattered.

It's comfy, and I don't usually play it in long intervals. If I ignore my town for too long I just create a new save and get a fresh start. It's hard going back to the old save if my favorite villagers move out.

I'm better at sneaking around in real life than stealth games. I still try to do a stealth run whenever a game offers me the option (Dishonored for example), but stealth sections or stealth games in general are like an escort mission to me, I just want to run through for it to end.

I can't play RTS games well.

I can play them, yeah, but I just can't micromanage and multitask well enough to stand my own against a human opponent that knows what they're doing.

This fucking game, once you leave the low-level servers. Up to that point, it's alot of fun and the gameplay follows the logical block-kick-attack style of melee combat. The more skilled you were the more you could mix things up and it all made sense. Then you get to the 'regular' servers and it becomes a contest of who can exploit the melee system the best. Utterly killed any fun it could have been.

I got it on sale, and I still regret it. Online is worse than souls PvP.

The general idea is always the same, yes.
These questions were answered too many times already to repeat the process again, but the most important psychological aspect is this: comfort zone is your worst enemy. Notice how the main theme in the complaints is "but I can't keep everything under control!", "but everything falls apart!", "but muh comfy base!" This is a weakness to be scorched out without mercy or hesitation if you want any chance of improving.

Of course not, are you handicapped or something? I do avoid shitty genres like jrpgs, walking simulators and brainless button mashing like Bayonetta

As someone who has almost a thousand hours in this game I guarantee you it wasn't always like that, if you had gotten into the game early on it was so much more fun and more balanced.
Bad patches fucked that games shit up to the point where it doesn't even feel like the game I wasted so much of my life playing anymore.
Every now and then I come back to it hoping to have fun like I used to only to be disappointed every time, I just want mordhau to come out already for a fresh start.

There needs to be a youtube guide on this games controls with examples, or this game will forever be a mystery to me. watching tool assisted runs where they bounce the ball off the water or rocks is physical painful to me. I just want to be good at gold. Why god, why?

you listed the same thing twice here op

I'm not sure why but I suck dicks at this game, maybe have to give it another go.

I hope they do another of those with some more style. I really like it but the stickman shit is kinda tired newgroundsy shit.

Point and click adventure games.
There's always at least one, mostly several points in the game where you went through all the dialog options, hoarded - what you think is everything - that isn't bolted down, rubbed together every random interactive item and there's nothing left but frustration.

i can't into fightan games
i can remember the combos, but i can't consistantly do 270/360 moves, although that may be because i'm on a keyboard
and i can't for the life of me get combos right, i either miss the timing or end up spamming a move and not doing it right

this too
i used to play LoL during season 2-4
i did alright, but i just didn't have the autism to practice lasthitting minions

so is siege what counterstrike would be like if it were good?

Damn son, that sucks. Can't say I feel you since I've been some sort of autistic savant at eyeballing shit since I was a kid. Only thing assfaggots troubled me with was diving into whatever meta was current at the time.

I've since gave the genre up, but I still miss making shitty OC and pulling super cheesy laning combos.

Monster Hunter and the clones of it. I try to play for a bit. I give them a chance, but then I realize the wall of needing to grind endlessly for materials to get better gear stops me. I just don't have the autism for it.

well some characters certainly have easier times last hitting than others, whether its their damage or attack animation.

I swear I've seen this garbage before

its thomas the tank engine

IWBTG is shit anyway.

Nah it got shilled here.

Man. I really dislike Starcraft as an RTS. I feel it focus too much on timing your build order autism and actual strategy only appears at high level play because otherwise you're just throwing your units against other your enemies units. It's why I'd much rather play company of heroes where you have squads of units, cover, clear objectives, buildings, etc. etc. so using strategy can make up for lack of technical skill.

whats that gotta do with the game itself though?

RTS and fighting games.
RTS games are too fast paced for you to be able to actually think what to do. If you don't already know the optimal strategy, you've already lost.
Fighting games I dislike because I have to print out a movelist and spend months before I can actually start playing the game. I don't have problem with complicated controls as long as they serve a purpose, like in flight sims but in fighting games they feel like artificial learning curve. I've never seriously played fighting games though because no friends.

It was painful to even play it.

rts games are a lot more fun if youre bad and playing against someone whos bad. or rather i should say there isnt much fun to be had in the mid range skill level

It's shit, it's just that the discussion was kept alive by marketers.

That made me laugh pretty hard user, that's great. Have a (you).
I can RTS but can't into the pre-described gookclickers. I bought SC2, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void entirely for the enjoyable campaign and story, all on sale, of course.

Stronghold Crusader and SupCom FA specifically because I can sit under a shield and builds lots of infinite range artillery pieces if that is what I want to do, or set up a SACU assembly line for CZARs and destroy enemy base by falling are personal favorites of mine.

The ones I'm really not great at are fast-twitch shooters. I can usually play singleplayer campaigns like in CoD 2 (The one in Russia), but anytime multiplayer swings around I'm swiss.

Captcha: dis pck
Might as well post something good then.

i am not taking you seriously

This entire post.

user, come play For Honor. If you can ignore server issues and disconnects, the gameplay is quite solid. Make sure to join knights faction.

(A)FPS with tap to bunnyhop.
I can mouse correctly for circle and strafe jumping, but tapping jump repeatedly for a prolonged time is not something I can do at the moment.

(you)

What most people do is rebind jump to scroll wheel.

I do MWHEEL UP for zoom in, and MWHEEL DOWN for zoom out.

That is actually fucking disgusting.

You need a mechanical keyboard that doesn't have the same hard limit to button presses as the cheap stuff you'd get at Walmart.

Metroidvanias and fightan games. I want to like them, but I suck.