You're favorite game

What's your favorite game, Holla Forums?

Okami is mine, and I think it's criminal that it hasn't been ported to 3ds yet (considering it's literally the perfect hardware for the game).
I actually still have it on PS2 and am looking to get the PS3 remake.
God, this game was my childhood. I want to experience it again, but I know I never will.

That's a hard one, but my favorite would have to be Jak 2. That difficulty, the story being a mindfuck at the time, and all the new characters, setting, and enemies. Metal Heads were definitely one of the most interesting things I've seen in a game to date, seeing as the origin of them is never explained.

Holla Forums ate my image.

I can't choose one over the other.

-Metroid Zero Mission
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-Shadow of the Colossus
-F.E.A.R
-C&C Generals
-System Shock 2
-Resident Evil Remake
-Silent Hill 2
-Pathologic
-Dawn of War
-One Finger Death Punch
-Day of Defeat Source
-Doom
-Mount & Blade
-Battlefield 2
-Darkest Hour
-EDF 4.1

Great taste my nigger
I still think its an average game though

Oh yeah, almost forgot this one

There's Okamiden on the DS. It's okay, but doesn't capture the same feel of the original.

Silent Hill 2, now and forever

A tie between Silent Hill, Super Mario Bros 3 and Persona 4.

Diablo 2
I've been playing this fucking thing since 2004
pls help

It's mostly because the memories it brings me when I play it.

So absolutely comfy. I just love it.
R.I.P Radon Labs

Here's a quick English tip for you, OP:

You're = you are
Your = second person possessive (the one you should have used)

They sound the same, but they mean two different things.

Example of you're: You're (you are) a faggot, OP.
Example of your: Your faggotry (the faggotry owned by you) disgusts me, OP.

My favorite game is Mario 64 for its controls and nonlinearity. Fuck Sunshine with its pointless bullshit and Galaxy with its completely straightforward levels. 3D World can rot in hell.

Better that than ASSFAGGOTS or MMOs

Silent Hill 3 is really great and spooky.

Heather is pretty cute too

A tie between Ghost Trick and Nier Automata.

Might be obvious but there's no doubt

Have a (You)

First game I ever beat.

You might be right

2008 to 2011 were horrible years where AAA was the only thing you had and every small company outside Japan was dying with the Nips turning even more to iterative garbage as actual good Nip releasee sold awfully outside the domestic market as everyone was buying AAA shovelware or shitty shovelware reashes.

In average it only got slightly better in 2012 till now, but its fucking better at least.

Ya but that's when Fallout 3 came out so it redeems it.

meme

Never before have I seen such well concised and structured post.
The vocabulary and ideas that come across this post are like reading the lyrics of a Buffalo Springfield song while being educated by David Crosby himself and his infinite wisdom.
So succint and full of important information is this post that I belive that we should all stop posting immediately for this post has made this /thread/.

Truly a lyrical masterpiece in every sense of the word, one that would rival Shakespeare and Edward Young in the historical records.

I tip my fedora to you sire, you have made me see life in another light and I will always be grateful to you for that.

I salute you you magnificent bastard