ITT: the worst Holla Forums has ever been in your opinion

ITT: the worst Holla Forums has ever been in your opinion

6 years ago there were anons excited for Skyrim. To a degree comparable to the Cult of Scam Citizen or Nu Males Sky.
They would tell you how "i-its going to have literally infinite quests!" and they were sharing ideas on "Skyrim Journals" with all the sad bastards buying 'special inks and quills' to "document their new life of adventure".

Should have been the first warning signs 4chan was irreparably compromised in retrospect but at the time it was just the highest tier cringe outside of /r9k/ imaginable.

Did you ever see it worse than that?

But where are the video games you meta faggot?

Yeah, I saw this thread.

I'm still not totally sure that the dude in your picture wasn't an actual shill paid by Bethesda.
Who the fuck would actually be autistic enough to make that?

How long were your shame journals?

TW3 hype was pretty bad, so was MGS5. I'd say both of this games have some redeeming qualities (unlike Skyrim) and there were less reasons to believe they were going to fuck up badly, but still, the hype was out of hands.

How big are the dicks you like to suck OP?

Holla Forums is at its worst

Satan get

Wonderful contributions, user.

I kept a diary while playing Shenmue on my DC. Not nearly as autistic as that guy, but I kept annotations of the details that really amazed me about the game and the some theories about the story

Nope.

Overwatch threads are a constant reminder of how shit this place can be, both for the faggots that actually believe the game is good and for the other retards that compulsively shit up the thread in the worst way possible (with wrong information and by being overly autistic about irrelevant aspects of the game).

Near the end of the first half on 2015. Before we dared to hope that the new beginning might bear fruit, the fools.

inb4 'stop disliking what i like', I don't even like Overwatch

People who like what I don't like should be shot in the streets and hung by their entrails.

That depends, how big are you handsome? :3

The Mother Base Holla Forums threads were fun, but looking back, they're a monument to lost hopes.

That's stupid. There are objective reasons to consider a game bad or good, you can like whatever you want, I'm not against that, but if the game is shit, it is shit. End of the story.

I don't remember any of that, sounds like reddit. Only reason faggots on Holla Forums were hyped was because Bethesda got the Might & Magic devs and thought Skyrim would have an updated version of its combat.

Your memory must be off, mate, because I explicitly remember seeing that shit on Holla Forums and thinking "goddamn I'm glad I'm not this fucking autistic".

Well, there was some of that. Of course the majority was bitter from the Oblivion experience, but we always have leddit fags coming in (even here) and they do say stupid shit here and there.

Is it summer already?

You must have a different thread open, because only one of those applies here.

You're here, aren't you?

There's really nothing to talk about with overwatch, the maps are short and you don't have much selection in anything. There's no tactics either. I don't know why people think it's a good game or any of it deserves discussion.

Skyrim shattered the board in half. Redditors loving it on one side, bitter and disappointed anons on the other. If you want to talk about what was really bad, the state of the board before /vp/ and /vg/ was pretty horrendous.

I unironically keep an erotic diary of my sexual journeys as a futanari succubus in Skyrim, god it's such a great game.

I dunno PLAYAN, TRADAN, BATTLAN, BREEDAN was never as bad as "heres my 2 foot long self made quill and pink glitter ink i bought with daddy cummies money for my wood elf adventures!".

Nigger, I…

It was more of the fact that pokemon threads flooded the board, no matter the content. Waifu threads, BATTLAN threads, pokemon art threads, which pokemon would you fug etc. It really needed its own board. It just grew too big.

I guess, at least skyrim burnt itself out when people saw how shit it was and these shameful plebs hid their cringe or just moved onto some other shit.

unfortunately most of them stayed on the board because post quality definitely didn't improve after people got sick of skyrim

Blah, blah, blah, nobody gives a fuck nigger.
Personally, nowadays makes the times when Holla Forums vehemently hated memes look like a blessing in comparison, and I thought everyone was acting like a faggot back then. Little did I know that the meme-loving redditors would get older and come here.
Metal Gear Rising was a mistake

When the HG threads died.
;)

We should have new Hunger Games threads. It's been long enough since Nepfag ruined them.

That's one of the reasons this board is going to shit.

That's funny, I thought it was because of all the low-effort trolling and political shitposting. You're not a mod, so stop acting like you have any power here and either talk about the topic or shut up. Or you can keep whining, no skin off my back.

Can we stop with the n-word jokes, guys? African americans are also human beings and they also have feelings.

this nigger

Because you obviously weren't there for it, bro. Despite it being buried under the DUAL SHIELD WIELDING", SPEARS, and OBLIVITITS''' shitposting, it was prevalent in all Skyrim threads before and following its release.

Don't use that word, it's offensive.

Yes

I actually think Holla Forums is probably at its worst right now. Every thread has been full of shallow banter and shitposting and new topics are scarce. I mean, I don't feel like writing an essay or anything about it but I find myself clicking around to other boards on Holla Forums just to find something interesting. It's a shame Holla Forums is slow as molasses.

I remember when we were all enthusiastically optimistic about Minecraft. I'm not even ashamed, to be honest. I had my fun with that game.

The Valve dick sucking was pretty bad for a while. I'm glad people have largely gotten over that and come to see them as a company like any other, not our best friend.