PSO2 Thread: Pirate

Aside from Katana and Bow wielding pirate waifus, is there rumors about what's in store for episode 5?

Ruins an otherwise good image. It's a shame, really.

Feet are really hard to draw.

private server with full eng translation when
I'm tired of jumping through hoops and running the game in a sandbox because of gameguard whenever I want to play

Are you mentally challenged?

I might get back to it. I want a new class that isn't as shit as the summoner.

Yeah, the rest looks fine but then your eyes meet that train wreck in the bottom left.

The only information about Episode 5 is that it takes place on a new planet that Fareg fucks off to after raping you in the next update's final battle with her. Also,
Yeah, nah. That was dewmen back in Infinity. The theme for braver was clearly samurai.

I just hope the new planet will have old school free exploration maps
Instead of gimmicky garbage that everything Earth-related is.

Would a PSO2 x EDF collaboration be feasible?

In terms of cosmetics and not-godzilla lobby? Sure why not, it's not like Sega cares for consistency or something. You can fucking wear actual godzilla sui with rubber tail and everything.

In terms of actual content - I dunno really. It happens very rarely, and mostly with sega's own games. I think Odin from FF is the single 3rd party guest enemy in the entire game.

They could do it pretty easily if they do a variation of base defense with bug darkers, but it takes place in Tokyo, and the objective is to prevent the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building from being destroyed. The end of the mission would have a hoard of vibras show up, and to counter such a ridiculous amount of bosses, each player gets a balamb. Embed would be the background music.

I think it boils down to financial difficulties, rather than technological ones. FF14 and squeenix is fuck-huge in japan, I can't image how much money was involved to just add fucking single mini-boss into the game. Usually companies only limit themselves to cosmetics, RARELY to lobbies.

I actually had to look up EDF developer and yeah I didn't even hear that name, I don't think they can quite afford their shit to appear in a monster like PSO2, let alone it be gamelay-related.

I think it works less like "We'll pay you to put our shit in your game" and more like Sega saying "Let us put your shit in our game, and we could both stand to make absurd amounts of money from casuals." This is why Sega always asks what collabs we'd like to see in every player survey.

Well not only EDF is super niche, it's also anti-casual so I don't see it happening following your logic as well. Who would shekel out for fencer outfit? Only people intereted in it are ones that have bazillions of meseta made from grinding, so you won't see thier money either way.
But falvor of the month moeshit? Yeah mankids can't have enough of it and will buy it every time.

The question wasn't whether or not it was likely to happen, but whether or not it could happen. There's always plenty of people selling shit in every scratch, no matter how unpopular it is. These are the so called "whales" who easily spend one or more hundred dollars a month on cash shop shit, and they're the real target audience of any free to play game. All Sega needs to do is put out the wing diver outfit and some assault rifle camos, and an EDF scratch could be fairly popular with the whales. The only problem is that, like you said, the PSO2 player base would rather have another Yuruyuri scratch than EDF.

Well my opinion is that it's not realistic to expect any sort of EDF collab ever.

How do you pirate free game?

The outfit that the braver rep wears is literally named "Gender Pirate".

Samurai Pirates are great. I want to fuck Azanami.

slap a wooden leg on one of the characters

delete this

No they're not you faggot supreme. The "artist" is just a lazy piece of shit that didn't bother to learn a god damn thing about anatomy before taking a wet diahrrea dump onto a canvas. Feet are no more difficult than hands or faces and if you think they're "really difficult" you need to go back to drawing connect the dots.

I think I know exactly who is behind this post.
Also bump.