This game would have been so much better if you could just skip the tutorial

This game would have been so much better if you could just skip the tutorial

This game's only redeeming qualities were the pawns and the boss battles which were kind of repetitive.

Worst part of the game by a significant margin.

Favorite part was making a character named Rance and 1 shotting a griffin as it landed with Arc of Deliverance.

>he's still my bro as seen upon completion of the game despite everything I've done

Am…am I Griffith?

This game would have been better if the gameplay wasn't shit.

You can find Griffith's armor in the PS3 version
Guts' too, iirc

who else would it be?

Well fucking duh

Japanese Skyrim

SWIM

Oh great, all the underaged mexican beaner memers are coming to shit up the place since summer is almost here.

If only, can you imagine all those gooks mods?

Any game can be better if you can skip the tutorial

This place is shit year-round, boyo.

It seems to be getting worse, but whether that's due to Holla Forums shit, summer, or just the regular decline that's been happening we'll never know.

It's going to be shittier now.
Holla Forums has always been it's best when the site revives after a major problem or when the site was so slow and full of glitches that one couldn't afford to be a beaner memer, so they moved back to cuck chan or reddit,

Don't ask stupid questions if you're not expecting a stupid answer

On the list of problems with DDDA, a brief tutorial which only has to be played once is not even close to the top

OH SHIT HE IS BACK

Every time you make a new game, the tutorial has to be played.
This is one of the major problems right next to only having one save file

We're being raided by Leftykikes

Things that would've made DDDA better:
-More control over your pawn's personality
-More control over your pawn's behavior on the battlefield
-Better crafting system
-More towns and settlements
-Different regions of the world with their own unique monsters, scenery, environments
-Substantial side quests that follow their own plot, divorced from the main story, and that don't rely on go here/collect item/kill X monster style objective
-"Raid zone" or "raid dungeon" that can be completed with other players/pawns/a combination thereof, complete with its own "raid boss"; different raid bosses for different level tiers/an Everfall style gauntlet with multiple bosses
-Better NG+ with extra content
-Even more mythical beasts
-Elements/buffing that is actually worthwhile

It's true. If you just started learning from the start instead of them doing a LOOK HOW COOL IT'LL BE tutorial like Zero no Kiseki it would be much better. I hate tutorials that give you all your shit and are action packed then throw you way back and start at lvl 1 again. It's cheap and it's to show you how good the game will get so plz gib monies.

unlike 4chan, this place does get worse in january and may~late july.

Since the game only has one save file, why would you be making new save games with any frequency anyway?

more things to add
-more weapons that are not just swords
-being able to add 2 more party members
-more in depth npc interaction and patching the affinity system
-spears
-bucket helms, frog mputh helms and tudor helms
-a more open world intro. it doesn't make sense that a cute red head loli mage or on old gruff barbarian be from a spic fishing squanto village with some childhood friend.

It does
And every time it happens the overall board quality goes down with it too.
E3 is the peak
It happened in 2015 and the board went from decent to mediocre.
It happened in 2016 adn the board went from mediocre to shit.
And it will happen this year, can't wait to kill myself after seeing one of the few places I could actually discuss vidya turn to shitpost galore.

Don't forget to stream it

Is that the guy that got BTFO when some user told him he wasnt going to play any games while his wife was nagging at him?
Or was it just a normalfag telling lies?

He is a legend among men, the beaner memer slayer.
his quest is to disprove puffy vulvas and making Holla Forums great again

Yes it's him and he is on this thread right now, he is avoiding me but will surely snap sooner than later.

You mean like how you already can by starting a new game on hard mode to begin with?
You mean that tutorial that barely lasts five minutes if you just rush through it and ignore it?
You mean that tutorial that makes up far less than 1% of your overall playtime?
That tutorial?

Is there some obvious point in the game where you have an easy to opportunity to choose your beloved? I want to get Selene as the beloved, but Aelinore has a quest that seems to be located close to when your beloved gets chosen, and with the beloved being largely based on who you last talked to that worries me. So again, is there some clear point where I can make this choice?

you can skip the tutorial on hard mode?

Oh, he is just a normalfag believing that 3DPD is superior.

memer beaner detected.

The tutorial is everything up until Grigori you chucklefucks.

Most nintendo games

Yes, yes you are
Nearly everything in the game parallels his story

The goyim KNOWS!

rollan'

ftfy

/thread

This game would have been better if it wasn't published by capcom.

wut

at least you don't have mine

I wouldn't even be surprised
Holy fuck, everything after that was non-stop crazy

dildo-using feminist landwhale i guess.

now that i actually look at the pic i realise it's designed for cuckchan's id system. disregard, i suck cocks.

have some ass for recompense.

People didn't realise this?

no, no, I won't give you a (You), I can't!