I impulsively buy OG xboxes and controllers. I'd get games too but I never find any good ones while shopping...

I impulsively buy OG xboxes and controllers. I'd get games too but I never find any good ones while shopping. What do I do with all these xboxes? I have like eight at this point and I just moved so I don't know people around here to do a lan party. pic related, two of my xboxes.

Send me one.

They are fun to mod if you are into that sort of thing.

Put each one on top of the other? I don't know what you want really. It's not like you can fuck it.

Truly a rotten modern day type of cancer.

Use them to damn up rivers in india.

mod for FTP
then put gaymes onto hard disks
google it my man
snort some addies and play Quantum Redshift or smth

Make sure you've taken care of the clock capacitors in any of the models older than 1.6 (if you have 1.6's they should be fine. And make some friends for lan parties damn you.

Use their mass to create a localized black hole

Get a bunch of copies of Steel Battalion and its controller and set up a dedicated Steel Battalion Arcade Pod LAN thing in your garage like places used to do for Battletech.

Build a house.

The Xbox was the pinnacle of console design.
Nothing before or since has been better.

I bet half of them will die if you try to use them for longer than a few minutes.

this fucking droid right here my man

I know what you mean OP as I am the proud owner of 7 PS1s and 4 SNES consoles.

Build a robot out of them.

See how many it takes to crush your dick.

The xbox was perfect in size, if only women were like the xbox.

k, Now what?

*sigh* Here we go again.

I will be doing this plus the better ide cable mod and a new hdd for most of them soon.

See how many you can lift by getting an erection.

I never stop getting pissed off when I see this.

Do some squats or curls with them. Report back with how many you can do.

Because it was just a computer cheaper than what you could build for that money. I bet your actual computer can crush your dick just as well as the xbox hueg.

I don't have the stuff to secure this to a bar but I will try at a later date.

I can slightly tilt 1

I'm not angry anymore because I realized you can't expect anything better from reddit.

What a waste, all for internet points, and he didn't even get them in the end

We could have exbawks emulation and Metal Wolf Chaos at 4K

Remind me again what this is

It's a dev kit that's been converted into a gayming PC

Post proof.

OG Xbox devkit from microsoft that some faggy redditor found, gutted, and made into a PC case on /r/PCMasterRace.

While the hard drive was super fucking wiped because it's from microsoft it still would have probably given some ideas as to how the xbox worked or something.

Honestly while I think what happened, like PC Master Race shit in general, is fucking cancer, I can't get too mad at it anymore because there was nothing on the drive. if it wasn't wiped, it was probably dead or some shit.

user how the fuck did you weigh eight of those and not cause an earthquake?

I don't know, take it out to lunch.

Rub your weiner on them and coat them all in hot stickiness~

enjoy your plebe boxes

No, you enjoy your literally what boxes.

It's not a devkit. It's a hardware testing kit. Would have been incredibly useful in getting Xbox emulation.

DELET THIS

What a machine

no thanks

Stop posting this.

But you already own 6 turds

relax, it was probably just development files for the xbox, only useful for emuniggers

Yes, that's the point, you retard.

the 3do gets way more shit than it deserves, it was a nifty console that was hampered by a shitty price point and poor timing.

That was the entire point

How many of those are exclusives?

all of them are, they've since gotten digital re-releases though.

wait, waku-waku 7 got a saturn port I think.

Looks like it has less animation frames

None, really. Fightcade exists.

bbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh we needed those fucking files that he couldn't see in windows.

WE NEEDED THEM TO MAKE AN EMULATOR
BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

You could say that about most consoles before the Playstation 3.

That is true.

go away nigger, get the real hardware

Now you just have to sabotage emulation methods so that you can flip these for a cool 10Gs in a few years.

There was ~20 Gb of data on the drive, which the guy assumed was nothing just because his computer couldn't read any of the files.

I have the real hardware, but eventually it will die. Are you retarded?

Why are you responding to bait?

My nigga.

xD No.

By huge women I don't mean fat. I mean in height. A girl at least 6'5" to be one inch taller.

THERE IS NO MORE HARDWARE!! XBOX IS NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION AND SOON YOU NEVER BE ABLE PLAY ANY OF THOSE GAME EVERY AGAIN!!

The Xbox is fat, not tall, although tall girls are also love so you are still my nigga.

I've seen this happen a lot on the chans. Wonder why

Honestly, the guy would have probably delete the files even if he could read 'em

How about NO
Fucking coon, get lynched.

At least you passed the manlet cutoff point.

potato whore

No, it wouldn't have.

Tell me more

tits or gtfo, Milly

It boils down to needing (not exactly but each of those helps a lot) the following for LLE
You're unlikely to have found anything but the ability to run unsigned code on that unit, but you can do exactly that on any console already so no point using a priceless likely one of a kind unit.
Decapping it either would have been out of the question either obviously.

Now the interesting part is that for HLE you need to emulate a specific kernel version because games load their own kernel and drivers at runtime, an old as fuck unit would have had an old as fuck kernel and wouldn't have been that useful for that purpose, not as useful as more recent devkits anyways.

In either case you actually don't even need much outside of a softmodded system but then it becomes hellish guessworks for years but it's still doable.

What stalled the development of XBOX emulation for all these years is simply the total lack of active dev interest towards emulating it, it should tell you a lot that both efforts to emulate the console (XQEMU/CXBX-R) went from nothing to getting ingame in 6 month of semi active work, hopefully it should pick up a bit now that the main dev of CXBX-R has a $300 patreon dedicated to funding it.

Beat into a coma, every person who sends you one that doesn't work.

t. retard who dismantled dev kit and is triggered the internet hates him

Then why does it say "development kit" on the front of it?

I'm 5'8/5'9 and I've "dated" a few tall girls, stop being insecure.

Right, because the original hardware can do this.
Also before you try to become even more of a faggot, the HD releases only go to 720p. And I still have Secret Theater.

here is why you don't upscale low resolution sources, this looks like fucking shit. also nice aspect ratio you dumb nigger

why are emufags so fucking dumb

was her cum thick or runny? did she ever make fun of your cock by comparing it to hers?

wtf are you talking about bro it was a grl

post your panel faggot

im not gonna make it

There something not quite right there but I can't put my finger on it not the stretched UI I've seen that, did you by any chance disable the post processing?

keep 4:3 games 4:3 you fucking dunce

I'm pretty sure that the PS2 version of MGS3 supports Widescreen but this idiot didn't enable it or stretched it afterwards to another aspect ratio.

emulators were a mistake

I think these were my PCXS2 settings at the time.

Didn't think they managed to unfuck it but yeah you're missing most of the post processing with that

I can do the same thing with my tv using my ps2 though…

What am i looking at?
W-Why does that phone look like a vibrator toy?

Because you're underage and are too young to remember a time before smartphones

I just made a weird mind connection between the controller vibration and the shape of it…
Like none of you guys ever masturbated thanks to the vibration of a dualshock

I never have.

I assumed so I was just teasing you user-kun
When Iwas a kid I put the dualshock handle in my ass and let it rumble. But it wasn't deep enough so I switched to pic related

Please tell me you're joking.

Ya got me, i was joking.

Well if i remember correctly in GTA SA if you went to the gym and went on the cyclette you could spam X and the controller would vibrate forever.

T-That's lewder than what i did

every single fucking thread these days either devolves to gay shit, furry shit, or rightfully shitting on Holla Forums.