Recently i just grabbed a psp *street* that came with a 8gb memory stick card.What are some good psp games for it...

Recently i just grabbed a psp *street* that came with a 8gb memory stick card.What are some good psp games for it? I can also take ps1 games as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.qhimm.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4ufj75ukh51tpr622fvnr7se27&topic=14752.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fate / Extra CCC

Why not just get a PSP1-3000 instead? Anyways my favorite PSP game that barely gets any talk is this one

Ace Combat X.
Yggdra Union.
Crisis Core.

any questions?

Your smartphone could probably emulate PS1 games better than the PSP.
Stick to PSP games for it.

Yeah, have you played most of those games?

The PSP and the PS1 share the same architecture.

Nayuta no Kiseki almost never gets mentioned.

Some, not most. I pretty much just played the games that were on the list that I had heard of during the PSP's lifespan, games like mercury meltdown, wipeout, ridge racer, LocoRoco.
Multiplat games ive either played on another console (i.e. peace walker ive played on ps3)

Also any game that doesn't have flawless emulation (which are really few like MML1) so happen to usually have an official PSN release that fixes the issues and those can be easily pirated, the PSP is to the PSX sort of what the PS2 was to the PSX.

here you go op

That's part of the trails series right? What's the order your suppose to play them in, I was thinking playing all the translated ones since Trails in the Sky is finally gonna be finished and Coldsteel has one more game

Best PSP game.

In name only.
TitS FC -> TitS SC -> TitS The 3rd -> Cold Steel -> Cold Steel 2

Zero and Ao would go between The 3rd and Cold Steel but they're not in english.

Also, Nayuta's more of a sequel to Zwei!! 2 and Gurumin than Trails.

Right, thanks

Patapon series.

Trails is easy enough to figure out. It gets complicated if you want to play the rest.

Monster hunter
Loco roco
Wipeout

GTA Chinatown Wars
Class of Heroes
Persona 3
Tekken 6
Soul Calibur
Metal Gear anthology
MonHun
Armored Core games
Steambot Chronicles
Tactics Ogre

Yggdra Union is fucking great
embed makes a cool ringtone

Metal Slug anthology* fuck me.

Fuck the PSP there is no such thing as a battery replacement for the 2000 they're just a bunch of chinese blocks of shit that hold a charge for 38 minutes.

Do you use it w/out the battery while at home? That helps.

I dont see anything wrong with it besides no online and i use earphones while playing it.

That was literally the budget version for niggers that came out in 2009. What the fuck, OP. All these bad threads today.

Great third person shooter for the system, just ignore the retarded and nonsensical story. Also, the more damaged the heroine gets the more her clothes get ripped apart.

A great entry into the franchise with a lot of replay value since there's quite a few different paths you can take during the campaign depending on what missions you chose to do.

I got for 25 euros,and i have another model around that is the 1000(The first model) that has the stick a bit broken and some buttons dont work,its also a bit cracked on the right side.So i thought this was a good deal since it also included a 8gb memory stick(those things are expensive but im considering getting a sd card adapter)

the left and/or right triggers always get a little cracked, its a design flaw.

-p3p is alright, not as good as p3 fes i've done worse things while taking a shit

-monhun freedom unite

-peace walker

-valkeria chronicles 2

-FF tactics

-gta VCS

-that one castlevania game, whatever the fuck its name was

If you're mentioning the high school edition you might as well recommend the third one too, it's fully fan translated.

tbh I only really included that game because the enjoyable gameplay erpecially for a mobile game. The rest of it is just dreck compared to the first game.

You know how the best SNES games came out at the very tail end of it's life? Same thing with PSX? It's true of the PSP also.

The best PSP game ever was one of its final ones, and it was Nayuta no Kiseki.

Nah.

If Nayuta is so good then why Xseed didn't picked it up?

The really shitty thing about the PSP is that all the good games, like the Macross, Gundam and Yakuza ones never came to the West because Sony are idiots and would rather see their handheld die.

There's plenty of interesting games locked behind the language barrier.

It came out 2 years after the Vita was out. Why would anyone spend money localizing it?

Can't bring over macross, harmony gold locks the rights down and nothing can be sold outside japan with the macross name on it. Learn to /m/

Didnt they release a game on PSN like in 2015?

how brandish came out on the west then?

A couple. You're probably thinking of Brandish.

Brandish came out 3 years before Nayuta.

They don't
Stop spouting shit you know nothing about

Proof or gtfo

Why don't you back up your retarded tech illiterate claim in the first place dumb fuck?

I know all about the HG Jewry, my point is that plenty of good PSP games remain Japan only, as do a lot of PS2 ports.

Geeā€¦

Something presented without proof can be disregarded without any.
Considering you can't even wrap your head around basic logic, CPU architectures are beyond your understanding.

Where is the proof?

Actually, I'd like to know where you got the info that the PSP and PS1 share architecture.

I read it somewhere around here
forums.qhimm.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4ufj75ukh51tpr622fvnr7se27&topic=14752.0

Give it back, Jamal.

Looks like the PS1 used a MIPS R3000A chipset, and the PSP a MIPS R4000 chipset. That doesn't mean they share architecture. They're probably similar, since they're in the same series, and by the same manufacturer.

I had some of the PSP games. I enjoyed the first one, but never finished the second one. Beyond that, I've touched nothing.

Major reason why I'm happy Vita homebrew took off.

Don't you know how to repair electronics, user? If you don't know how to code and do electrical work you're not fit to be alive in 2017. Go to an antifa rally and join in with the rest of your worthless friends.

You can probably just open it and take the thing out. Just don't snap any ribbons.

For those arguing, he's right but it means literally nothing.

Yes, the PSP and PS1 both use the same architecture, but that just means that instructions do not have to be translated, like ARM to x86/x64 for DS emulators on PC, thus making emulation easier.

That doesn't mean the PSP has hardware similar to a PS1, it just means it speaks the same language.

I know how to fix computers, not psps.
Honestly as far as I know I was going to nyoink the screen out of the psp and attach it to my ps1 because the internal connectors are the same.

Well it's a console AND a controller I think it's a little more complicated

off by one

Throw it in the trash and fix your PSP-1000 instead.

Well it works and i havent put much thought into fixing my 1000

it ain't

PSP Street aka PSP Trash. OP was too dumb and didn't listen, so he skipped the 3k and GO like most of the retarded OPs today.

Do it brah, Street is made from inferior material, especially compared to the 1000. Maybe you can salvage some parts from it to use on the 1000, but I don't know how compatible they are.

The stick should be easily replaceable, buttons shouldn't be much different. Just get some spare ones from wherever.

He probably didn't know. Considering it was just 25 bucks, it's not that bad. Shouldn't bother using it though.

It's hard as fuck but also fun.
The definitive port of this game, with some extra characters.
A remake of Rondo of Blood with god-tier music. Even if you don't like the new style, you can also unlock the original game and a port of Symphony of the Night
Remake of great action RPGs with excellent music (both the original and arranged)
A simple and neat RPG by Atlus. Has a lot of replayability since you can choose betwee two totally different stories that only touch each other on few occasions

But arent fighters on handhelds bad most of the time because of the controls?

At least Street Fighter Alpha 3 controls fine, even better if you're playing it on a Vita.

Where's PSP emulation at these days?

Check out PPSSPP.

PPSSPP runs spectacularly but if you're one of those "emulators must be 100% accurate to the original machine" autists it'll give you a heart attack.