ITT: Games where you play as the villain

ITT: Games where you play as the villain

Undertale

Far Cry 4

Wolfenstein

Good guys don't mercilessly slaughter people who did nothing wrong.

How are you the villain? Is this just a (1) and done shitpost?

Raiden is not evil, just stupid

It's because Raiden is a puppet of the patriots, while Solidus Snake is the true hero, who only desired true liberty and freedom. It's not until MGS4 when Raiden actually becomes a hero.

The Fortune Teller got his head cleaved in two because if he was left alive, humans would think it's okay to turn themselves into youkai.

Uh no, you kill Solidus so he is the bad guy.

That doesn't make him the villain in any capacity. But of course this is just a roundabout way of making a solidus did nothing wrong thread, resulting in a simplistic and incorrect statement.

Especially TNO and TOB.

Real life

WE DIN DU NUFFIN, THEY HUMIES KEEPIN THA MONSTAS DOWN! DEY BE THA REAL MONSTA!

Any WW2 game where you don't play as axis.

Even if you're pro-Nazi Germany playing as the USA removing nips is pretty objectively the correct side to be on. WW2 Japan was fucking inhuman in its treatment both of occupied territories and POWs.

None of those are bad are each are completely justified

Hell even Mettaton didnt want to kill you (and he said so), that it was a friendly game for him and Alphys to entertain the monsters.

Besides, if we hadn't nuked Japan we never would have gotten anime.

Yeah but nobody gives a fuck about the Pacific theater and you know it because it would remind Americans they entered the war too late and did fuck all compared to the others while evil bolshevik soviets were throwing wave of men half of them unarmed one rifle for every two men.

there's a book in the game that states that monsters greet eachother through magic attacks

In his final battle he drops the pretense and tries to kill you to stop Asgore from taking your soul and destroying humanity (and also to pass through the barrier and became a human celebrity).

Marvelous.

If I'm playing MGS2 for the first time, should I play Sons of Liberty or Substance?

also
i dont remember this happening in the game

it doesn't matter really, the extra stuff in substance isn't that good and the main game hasn't been altered. Now if you ever have to play MGS 3, play either the subsistence or the HD version.

You're the badguy in almost all of the Trails of games I've played. That's all the ones up to Graces F. I think the only one where you're not is tales of destiny 1.

Japs have this weird character they create a lot which is the person that wants to do the right thing so bad they end up destroying what's already good or what can improve the world.

And said magic was also based on emotional strength, so apathetic monsters were weak and energetic ones were strong. Its like a dog that doesnt know its own power

Which was said on live TV. How dramatic!

The best.

RIP Bullfrog.

And then you got two contenders for the title of Dungeon Keeper 3: Dungeons 2 and War for the Overworld.

*one contender
WTFO WftO at least works like a DK game.

any game where you kill Nazis

The ones where you play as practically antifa.

Wait, aren't monsters incredibly weak when compared to human beings? If that's true, then their abilities are inferior to the child's, who has the capacity to mercilessly destroy them all without exerting much effort. If these things are true, then the monsters would likely perceive any human as an incredible threat, and rightly so.

Pretty sure the game explains all this shit in notes/books/excerpts

Substance, on PS2. It has the most content.

Fuck off nigger.

Someone saw too many heeb movies
That's a straight lie

if i remember correctly [spoiler]you find out the monsters aren't evil just because they look different and you were murderering them the whole time]/spoiler]

no

come on, you're on Holla Forums i expect you to be redpilled. the reason wwii is always about teh natzies is because the japs weren't genociding jews, just everybody else. oh yeah and white people killing noble asians? how sickeningly colonialist.

Good job nigger

Every Bioware game.

Every time you save the world, you open up the way for a new sequel. If the Warden had let the Archdemon do its shit, it would have just destroyed all of Thedas, and we never would have had DA2 and DA:I. If Shepard had just let Sovereign do his shit, the Reapers would have come through and we never would have seen the later Mass Effect games. Revan and the Exile could be said to be directly responsible for The Old Republic as is. In every game, you allow more games to be made. You suck.

None of the extra content besides maybe the VR missions is worth it.

amazing no one mentioned these

Better than nothing i guess

Your image reminds me of how Sonic actually fits in this thread. Eggman is the only character in the series that isn't propping up a murderous anti-intellectual world government who killed a bunch of scientists for the crime of saving the world from aliens.

That's a whole lot of autism in one single picture, thanks user, i needed a chuckle

Reported. Shitpost elsewhere.

Shouldn’t have entered at all, fuckface.
Funded the entire war. Reported for shitposting.

Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

Not really a villain, insomuch as an anti-hero, I guess though. Wrecking shit in town, robbing banks, and making the poor police girl cry is fun though.

I want to spread that Marmalade

Until you get to the fourth boss.

good taste
shame the devs of both games are fucking retarded

Smoke a shotgun

do these threads exist for any reasons other to say "lol any WW2 gaem" like its an original remark still?

the one with the pusspuss

oh he was talking about muffet, in which case its pretty simple, she is *a jew, she wants to kill you as revenge for the 600 gorillion chosen spiders who died in the shoah

What the fuck is wrong with you? I almost had more fun with those than the main game, I wish they were longer or that there were more.

As somebody who's big into spiders, it annoys me how little she looks like a spider.
She was some furry's OC that was paid to be in the game, right? You can really tell, she's so uninspired.

She's very obviously based off of arachne from greek myth. She's not supposed to look just like a spider.

Did you just assume the main character's gender?

You play as a terrorist shooting police, military, and globalists. In the end you destroy the world in a terror strike against the U.N. computer.

he's just trying to shill his meme game literally everyone has played

Japs were strange even before the nukes user.

Wut? Tell me you are just being unironical like the allies are evil, fags

Do yo have the updated version to 15?

Berserk is an overrated edgelord series anyways.

For people who haven't read Berserk, this is the main character putting up a front so that the fairy won't follow him because he's being pursued by lemons

2/10 because someone may fall for it.

way to disapoint me user.

Looks like literal lemonkeys :^)

The second pic is hilarious

Reported.

What did he mean by this?
Please tell me it isn't so

Does it really count considering he has schizophrenia?

Does it really count considering none of it makes any goddamn sense anyaways

"It was all a dream" makes sense, it's just boring and overdone.

I'm still waiting for true MGS3 to come out one day.

Call of Duty

This is true, FDR was more evil than Hitler.

Like clockwork

WHY DO WE SHOOT WITH POTATO

also yeah i agree

You meant to say "victim", right?

>>>/cuckchan/

Pretty sure that was just a cover-up so PMCs wouldn't target her.

Is that drawing based on an actual event or was some artist having a giggle? Is this a very early example of shitposting to your shogun?

welcome to Holla Forums's battlegrounds because they just ban any wrongthink as shilling on their own boards and don't recognize the irony of creating a right wing hugbox

what a jolly tune

Granted you don't know you're the bad guy until the end.

His name is fucking DOCTOR ROBOTNIK you faggots.

That's too formal for his fun loving attitude. Doctor Robotnik was his grandfather, he prefers to go by Eggman.

Also, Eggman appears in the old games, Robotnik doesn't.