ITT: This faggot just spawned in the last water level you played

ITT: This faggot just spawned in the last water level you played.

How fucked is your character?

It's approximately 160 feet long

Subnautica thread then. Last update said some creatures were hostile to the cyclops, but which? Is it just reapers and sharks, or did they stealthily add a new creature?

That thing is fucked.

The cyclops is now essentially a giant soap bubble. Anything hostile can destroy it.

I'm not even a big fan of the cyclops in the first place but wew. Power cell chargers finally makes it viable in the long run and then they do this.
Last time they fucked it up this bad was when they put the solar panel behind a hard to find fragment. Thankfully they fixed it.

I would ride it then let it ride me.

Dead

You mean your character is dead, right, not the sea monster?

She could just pocket it.

The character, not the monster.

Animal Crossing isn't pozzed enough to feature trannies, right?

Why does that lewd thing have a regular fish merged with its head?

pretty sure you can put on dresses as guy

16 aquanauts with jet harpoons and grenades. Two turns if it gets its turn first, one otherwise.

This
Gotta treat the fishies right

I got my first Cyclops the day before this update and thought to myself: "Finally, a swimming fortress to safely explore the depths!"
But nah, swimming into it at a slightly too high of a speed in Lil Dipper (seamoth, cyclops is called Big Dipper) damages it. And now you have to swim even slower as to not alert the ballsy little fucks.
Don't know how fucked I am Reaper-wise, I've only driven a Seamoth around it and fixed it up right after getting grappled.

What's up with all these cuckchan threads?

My character's fine. Aside from it not having enough room to move in the hallways, there's no way for it to leave whichever room it's in, and it's surrounded by killbots. Also, there's nothing biological to eat down there to sustain its fuckhuge biomass, so it'll starve within only a day or two regardless.

Let him fuck me :3c
xDDDD
:P

The raids, jack.

How many ink sacs do I get from killing it?

I have lilypads, dirt, and an infinity bow, that thing doesn't stand a chance.

Someone's a wee bit butt-mad.

Traps are not trannies.
Though your walking animation does change when wearing a dress/skirt so in addition to being a trap he's also a faggot(U+200B was here)

U made

All traps are crossdressers but not all crossdressers are traps.

what

Might be a filter.

Wordfilter to stop zero width spaces. No clue why it triggered though.

This game seems pretty graphically demanding, what kind of GPU/CPU combo are you guys using? Anybody tried the new AMD CPU's with it?

I'm looking to build a new PC for stuff like this.

Just stick with something that can play Witcher 3 on ultra and you're fine.

This game is absolutely terrible with its optimization.

Fug, that sounds like "CPU is the bottleneck" to me. Just like Bethesda games.

That's why they added a few months for optimization to the time table.

They also added "consult unity for help" which leads me to believe that they are fucked .

Considering I just beat the game and since it's Adol "The fuckmothering Red" Christin, I don't think he ever had much to worry about.

This nigga did it right

idk

Idk man. I think he's dealt with worse.

Actually I forgot I did a playthrough of sunshine immediately after. it's garbage

I haven't played a proper underwater level in longer than I can remember, but the last really aquatic thing was Okeanos in:

I think I'll be fine.

If fishing in Yakuza 0 counts, then the reaper doesn't stand a fucking chance.

That guy would never have been even half as spooky if not for the sound effects.

It's time to roll the dice, compadre. Erequesta ugh.

So what I'm learning from this thread is,
the cure for any spooky is sexual?

Fuck what you fear!

My party could tackle on Nessie, so I guess your thing is fucked as well.

What kind of crack are they smoking?

FÜG

I don't remember the last specifically water level I played, so I guess Shido's cruise ship from Persona 5 will have to do. It'd be a pretty standard boss fight tbh.

i hated that dungeon when i was a kid, it scared me shitless for some reason.

Might be gud.

They literally are.

The kind made from Barbra Streisand's nipple cheese.

Those images are pretty gay

That little fishy is fucked beyond belief.

They remove pop-ups in last update.

Nothing would change as the bearer of the curse can't swim

Well Old Hunters in Bloodborne so probably fine.

Isn't tranny meant to be used on transsexual though?
You know, the guys that put on tits and cut off their cocks.

"Tranny" has always been slang for "Transvestite". "Transsexual" is a contemporary liberal corruption of that, in an attempt to decouple it from the traditional understanding of it being a fetish/mental disorder.

I'm not denying that. However, with liberals corrupting the entire thing also comes the permutation of the term.
Hence the question stands, is tranny slang for a sexual fetish or gender dysphoria.

How the fuck did this Subnautica thread turn into a debate on transsexuals?

I last played subnautica.
I logged off in the active lava zone.

I guess I'll take my time gutting it since there's no possible way it could move

Why can't you degenerate fucks just stop?

How big is that in other, equally archaic systems of measurement like shaku or cubits?

I stopped one day ago, why did you have to bring it up again?

Pretty much this.

So, what can I build out of it's body?

READY A BARRAGE

184 stones
201 golden bars
29 spears
1.432.528 katana folds
12,6 ropes
275,2 glocks

Just divide it by 3 and you get it in Eurosticks. Easy.

Longer than two US tractor-trailers parked bumper to nose.

trap: looks exactly like a grill but turns out to have a dick, usually only possible in 2d
transvestite: faggot that gets off to wearing pretty dresses
tranny: cuts off dick and injects hormones so ignorant shitlords will stop misgendering xir

that's only good for small numbers though

Because he wants more but is either too shy to ask directly or is still trying to suppress.

Why does that shark have tits?

Same reason the rest got humanoid faces, dicks and so on.

give me more boob sharks

Don't have much 'cause not my fetish and well-drawn are more rare than usual for this kind of pics. Even related is stretching it.

i love you

Exĉuse moi, ze answer es 48.768 metrés
Now I must go watch an Afriçan le fuck me waife honhonhon

That made my day user.

BTFO

Last thing I played with a lot of water was a match on Seton's, so…

not very

Holla Forums - Video Games

Does the open ocean on HellMOO count? I'm on a yacht so I'm not that fucked.

That's 48,768 l'mattress, you uneducateux faguette!

so they can both suck your dick

How tough is its skin?

Tranny means transexual, retard.

if you get the good endinggherman is free, and you get to obtain pale blood your original objectiveyou're a god, a god that killed other gods to become one
once you start the game you only become more and more threatening if you consider the implications of what our character has done amidst the slashing and shooting,

I'm pretty okay

I'd fuck that glass of wine

8/10 would hunt.

I eliminate it via basic pattern combat followed by a 7 part QTE full of absurd yelling and grunting of a very angry black man.

Considering persistent people have killed them with the stasis rife and a fucking bootknife…

The red and white color scheme would make for some pretty fucking sweet looking armor though, as long as they don't get too out of hand when they make the helmet a giant horn.