Whats your favorite game on the 3ds?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostarkvideogames.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/9693812.html
rt.com/viral/386130-artificial-womb-lamb-premature-births/
youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ritsu is a fag

Day off today. Played some MK8D, watched Payback with /wooo/, and changed one of my tail lights. Good day I guess.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

ProjectDIVA has been my favorite for a while now.

Hey guys, finished watching Kuzu no Honkai earlier, it was good, it looked nice, it had a good story, there was lewd shit (including yuri), it honestly had one of the best OP's AND ED's I've ever heard, AND it made me FEEL, both angry, and sad.
Feels bad man.

Anyways gonna blogpost now because I usually don't but I really want to for some reason.
I don't know what I'm doing with my life at the moment, I'm finally gonna get my license soon, I need a job, I need a woman, and I suppose some real life friends wouldn't hurt either. I decided today that I wanted to try and learn Japanese, I have no idea how that will go, probably poorly because I have trouble committing to things like that, and honestly I don't have much motivation to do so as I don't see myself living in Japan or dealing with Japanese speakers, but either way I'm gonna try. Watching KnH has really made me want to write a fucked up romance story, but honestly I'm not a very good writer, hell I don't even have a good grasp on complex English vocabulary (although I said romance so it's not like men, who would understand such language would end up reading it :^)), But I think I will try, for my own enjoyment at the very least, and hell maybe It'll be better than I think, It's not like I have anything better to do at the moment.

Morning everyone!

No work until friday. Going to get really comfy and order some stuff online today probably. Might go buy booze.

Need a fucking game. Dunno if I can stomach anymore fallout 4. Surprised I could squeeze out 20 hours into that mess.

hey everyone

Well, I guess that's one way to avoid how tedious the Phases were in the previous subseries.

Don't have the system so it's hard to have a favorite game.

Hi user.

undertale 3d

i dont get in to these threads much, but im noticing one or two anons have made it a habit to bring up how he thinks the 4am threads are terrible every single chance they get. why would that be? has anything changed in the last few months?

Are you doing fine

:^)

this

Sounds pretty dang comfy. How was payback?

Good taste user! Hows your day goin?

Yeah but if you ever vacation there, knowing the language would make the trip 10x better.

They've been doing that for longer than a few months. Just your typical nofunallowed shitposter

Sup fellas, how's everyone doing tonight?

I need motivation to finish my essay for jazz class. I have about 1,225 words done out of 2,500 words, so I'm about halfway done. I just don't care anymore and the essay is due in about 9 hours.

Petition to remote Shitsu when? The threads were much better without him.

Meh. Ended with Roman coughing up blood. So that was good.

why did you fall for the memes, just play some Yakuza or something

Holla Forums shit the bed on my pic

Why does this happen

and then I shit the bed on directing to my other post

Morning
Went to a stag and doe this Saturday. Predrank in the parking lot with a Romanian and Lebanese guy that ended up us passing a bottle of vodka around while shittalking turkey and israel for an hour. I also won a case of beer for being strong. Fun was had
Also playing dungeon travelers 2 today, just recruited the chuuni. The game is a lot leader than expected

Senran Kagura 2

What. You got a lot of niggers in there?

Wew wonder how they do that

I just want an open world game I can collect shit in and shoot shit

Also hows life fam

You got too cocky?

Nah that can't be true
Oh wait

I mean I can't complain.

Salty eurofags I'm convinced.

True, but still, I don't know, it's a difficult language to learn and just for a trip which I may or may not go on just seems foolish. Whatever, I could still watch raw anime and read raw manga.

Pardon me? You had better do that shit nigger, you gotta keep writing, use filler words if you have to.

That sounds fucking amazing. Glad you had fun user.

WHERE ARE THE BRAKES?

Blood packets.

Then play GTA:SA
Also why did you ignore me last thread, that was pretty rude

You called?

Are you ready for the shadowrun world to come? Oh wait.

Got to leave work 2 hours early and played Heroes of the Storm. I had fun, and work was fun too.

tough one to pick. Definitely a tie between Kirby Planet Robobot and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

What are you doing

It's Jazz, just improvise some flippity floopity flip flop snizzy snazzsess in there and you'll eb fine

funposting with friends and listing to tunes, what else on a monday morning?

Don't forget the 20 million nip only game that never ever get fan translations.

How they make the switch without the crowd and camera seeing though

Probably filtered you for being a butt

TOOOOOOODDDDD

You still liking that new job fam?

Learn to math, we're 33 years off 2050 while we're 27 years off 1990

At least play a half-decent ASSFAGGOTS. Oh wait. DotA went to shit.

Mods can fix it.

You're supposed to reply to everyone, even the shills, especially the shills
And all I said was that Saturday's thread was good, fuck that's all

Maybe work, as that's what I do on mondy monnings and arvos

what did he mean by this

I barely got any sleep forgive me

I'm at my post doing nothimg as usual can't believe I get paid for this shit

Yeah there's actual classes on jazz history, basically to fulfill general ed requirements. One of the useless requirements is a 2,500 word essay on a composer. I'm just going to see if I can just copy and paste quotes for rest of my essay and call it a day.

Yeah yeah, I know. Like I said I'm about halfway done with it. I'll get back on it in some minutes.

Basically what I'm doing at this point. Don't even care about writing essays anymore. Just copy and paste from articles and cite sources is my strategy.

If that's who I think you are, welcome to being a security guard. It's fucking boring as shit and you do absolutely nothing except kindly tell people to go away.

sure am. I had a bit of a hard time at one point, kept sort of tripping over my own feet, so to speak. I wound up breaking a wine glass inside of the ice-box behind the bar, so I had to melt all the ice and dig out whatever bits of glass there was in it, then refill it. Hummus is a huge pain in the ass to make too. But i still really like the gig. I think I get my first paycheck this weekend too.

I don't play ASSFAGGOTS usually, but i'm just playing HotS for the D.Va skin in OW honestly I'm not even a D.Va main. I'll probably play some here and there still after that though.

I didn't get heaps of sleep either
But how is work, you still wageslaving away at the tourist shop I'm still cheffing

Magic.

What if he's actually a paid shill :^)

I got ones that tweaked the dialogue but it didn't help much.

Maximum jelly. Can you play games and shit?

Shiiiiiiet nice. You going to be making more than before?

At least I got reduced hours this week again. What kind of chef again? Flipping burgers at maccas?

Best job ever one more day til I get two days off which I plan on spending at the arcade

That too

How terrible! Work is the mind killer.

You better finish it or there's gonna be hell to pay from me

Make sure you go to sites a little more obscure than wikipedia at the very least, or change every 5 words to a synonym, stops them from catching you out with as little effort as you did making the paper

Either Soul Hackers or Puyo Tetris. All of those injected VC games are nice too.

A stag and doe is a fundraising party for couples getting married.

Not supposed to but I do.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're just as bad as those faggots in TF2 that will pre-order a game just to get the promo items from it.

oy vey. Who would have guessed.

Clearly the community hasn't tried hard enough. Maybe offering money will do it.

I'm surprised there's still one that exists. I know my local arcade closed down. I miss it. Loved playing Time Crisis on it.

Why ain't they doing some dbz shit in the ring then? Would actually watch then

Also monica shiiiiiiet come be my personal translator when I go to nippon. Also buy my plane ticket.

Hows your day going user?

You getting married?

You should just get drunk each night. Would be comfy

Nah I'm an actual Aprentice chef, none of that gay as fast food shit where 80% of employees aren't white
I work in a fancy joint that gets Caviar, Chorizo, Ibeco Ham and other fancy shit

At least in 3 years time I should be running my own business, should be comfy

Oh, the new Gorillaz album came out today, er, well yesterday. It's pretty fucking great.

"The Apprentice", "Let Me Out", "Hallelujah Money", and "Andromeda" are probably the best tracks on the album. "Saturn Barz" is sort of growing on me.

yep! I'm already making more than I was, in terms of my hourly rate, which is $8.50/hr now. After my 90 days, I got up to $9/hr. So I'll basically have less hours than I had at my old gig, while getting bigger checks. It's great.

Can't deny it tbh. I played my fair share of TF2 but got sick of all the 11 year olds invading it. I have fun in OW. It's not like HotS costs me money though.

My local arcade is comfy af

lostarkvideogames.com/

Aye aye, captain. I'm getting back to it now. Wish me luck on the next 1,200 words I need.

Most of the time don't even bother doing that. If you quote something and then cite your sources professors usually don't care because you are using evidence.

Welcome to Uni indoctrination. The reason why blacks wrote jazz is because they were so oppressed so you should feel back you white heterosexual male.

No

What the hell is chorizo? Sounds like spicshit

What is this 2001

Couldn't you have taken a class on classical music instead?

you should learn Japanese too and we can go to nippon together

What kind of business will you conduct?

Good luck, and never give up!

This tbh

It's a Spanish Sausage, not Spic, it's pretty fucking good

I spent a couple hours uploading the content of shitty sketch comedy DVDs onto vidme so that I can have it for my stream group's autopilot that nobody other than I actually watch. I also spent about 45 minutes trying to beat the third level in a doom mod that I cranked up to an unreasonably high difficulty before getting frustrated and quitting for the day.

Let me guess this song isn't about people who work in an apprentice role like me but instead a dig at Trump

Aloha niggers, what's poppin'?
I have a bunch I know I liked that I can't think of off the top of my head, so I'll just default to Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. I was an idiot and chose the Ronaldo ending my first playthrough, but never got around to either of the other, better endings. Oh, and I guess I got super into that one Miku game as well. Shit's way too fun

I'll run a fish and chip shop I think

I was in my last semester of college but I'm failing three classes so the job offer given to me was retracted. Instead of going to class I've been playing Puyo Puyo Tetris through Adventure mode. I'm scared to play online because all the Japs will probably roast me. I'm decent at Tetris but I'm only good at doing double chains and rarely triple chains. Anything above that is luck.

Maybe you should spend more time studying rather than playing bideo gaymes you fucking faggot.

When you getting on that user?

I should be with work its hard to do anything. Should have all those years I was NEET

Sure thing bud

Doom thing sounds fun. Nothing better than pushing yourself in game.

What sketch show?

Hows your day going user?

Just watch some autistic tetris vids online and pick up some tricks user.

What you going to do about the college situation?

I sometimes forget the once institution of academic rigour and learning is now basically a tick the box establishment like a High School

you make that sound as if the gorillaz aren't any good anymore.

Has nothing to do with either user.
you should really lay off the Holla Forums every now and again user.

That sounds nice. By the way, you damn well better use different oils for the fries and the fish, a few places don't and it's gross. Also, don't use soybean oil

If you just did an hour a day you'd at least be retarded 6 year old level in a few months.

Next you're going to say that everything half castes do is the fault of the Irish

Were they ever?

Fucking potato niggers

Eh, could have been worse. I spent most of it sleeping off a wicked hangover courtesy of this Italian anise-based liquor my dad picked up. How about you?

I havn't thought of that but I would switch the oils when I need to and not like niggerish joints that leave it for months
and of course I won't use faggy soy, it's Veg oil, Canola oil or broke

Probably, but the three classes I've mentioned are past the point of no return. The other couple classes I'm taking I'm doing fine in.

I'm going to do another semester and graduate in the fall. To be honest the job offer I got was a company I didn't really care for so maybe I can get lucky and find a better company. In five hours I'll actually be doing a phone interview with one of the big tech companies for you and they said if an offer was given to me they could defer employment until December…I'm not really worried honestly.

yes. Especially with Demon Days and The Fall.

I mean I like most of that stuff every now and then, but i'd get sick of it pretty quick if that's all I listened to.

Also when I was referring to chains I meant chains in Puyo Puyo. But yeah I've tried to brush up on some Tetris tricks and I've been watching some past world championship matches.

That italian stuff taste like licorice? Dunno bout that

I'm good. Going to pick up some booze myself later today. Not sure what exactly though. Maybe try to polish off the crappy stuff I have here instead.

What kind of career you looking into?

I thought you were part Irish

Well I heard Gorrillaz's new album had some digs against Trump and with the title "The Apprentice" you'd think there would be something to do with Trump

Soy, without fail, makes you gay, it's true.

Uh huh. I'm sure.

Are you talking about Sambuca
Holy shit does that shit taste like shit

Which is why Asia is full of effeminate men

do elaborate.

I don't listen to all that much music honestly. Maybe listen to a song a day. Maybe when driving some.

Autism

What no. I'm American. Just some nameless mix of white from people living here too long to ever remember where their ancestors came from.

Some kind of software development.

Autism is a requirement to post here so I'm flattered.

Why would I go and do that though?

IT'S TRUE, THE SOY JEW DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, BUT IT MAKES YOU DESIRE DONG IN YOUR RECTUM

Fuck I dunno, I thought someone said that the Album was Politicised or some shit or was it that the artist is

Well seeing as you're in the South I'm pretty sure you'd have some Irish, Scot or both in you

The DAMN show. It's the kind of kiddie humor that you'd see on cuck central, but I guess instead of just bashing whites it's bashing every race. I like the parts where it's just MS Paint characters doing dumb shit because it reminds me that the guy who was selling this DVD in a garage sale probably originally bought this thing at full price, but apparently the annoying clown bit was entertaining enough to get the guy who played him a few solo runs.

If only that were true. This place would be so much better.

Do what?

Yeah probably. Think lots of scots came to the appalachias.

Ehhhhhhhh

Exactly
But I do wonder since Takumi's dad owns a Tofu shop that would mean he'd probably eat a fair bit of it
Is he gay?

It sure did. It practically overpowered your tastebuds with a pretty nice but super sweet black liquorice flavour. It wasn't the worst liquor Ive ever had, but holy shit didit ever put me on my ass. I take it you're going to stick to your usual boxed wine?

Yeah, that's it! Ive had worse, but it pretty much ruined my taste buds for quite a while afterwards. Just going off of anise shit, Ouzo was probably worse

I can't even stomach that shit on TV if that's what you're thinking. I was only interested in The DAMN Show because it's so bad it's hilarious.

Eating tofu in any amount makes you gay tbh

Tastes like fucking cough syrup

Is there a cure

hey abloo bloo bloo

I've got vanilla rum and vanilla brandy. Both kinda eeehhh.

Was going to pick up box wine today actually. Nothing better than booze you spray out of a nozzle. Plus I can drink it all day long

Dunno if I could stomach it

Yes. Making love to your virgin wife on the day of your marriage, in the pitch darkness of the night so you can't see anything, in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, while you hold hands and kiss.

I don't think I've ever actually had cough syrup so I can't say for sure, but probably. Nice for a shot or two, but never again. He's going to see if he can pick up some auguardiente this summer, so that'll be an experience

I thought fire was the cure

You've never had cough syrup?
Oy vey goyim you need to take your medicine

If they refuse to do that then yes, eternal fire is the cure.

Thinking about this makes my asshole twitch.

I doubt it, unless your idea of good entertainment is a bunch of fags scolding you for being white.

Fire is always the cure to any heretic

Did you get fucked in the ass again Richard?

i didn't before either, but since I have a 20-ish minute drive to work, I find myself listening to a lot of stuff now.

I don't really get that vibe. I've only listened to the album once though as well. Reading through some of the lyrics on the songs though, i don't really see a whole "fuck le drumpf" vibe from it. HuffPost was touting "Hallelujah Money" as some sort of Trump-protest song, but I don't see where they get that shit form. Here's the main verse, before the chorus:

I fail to see anything remotely anti-trump here.
though it's not like he's a perfect human being either. I got no problem with criticism of trump if it's proper criticism and not just libtards squealing like hogs

this is the topic where they're talking about it. Apparently most of Holla Forums has buttworms & didn't know it.

8ch.net/pol/res/9693812.html

people just look for reasons to be upset

Go buy some dip. Swallow some of it. Not too much or you will get nicotine poisoning. You'll puke and shit everything out. Might kill em though.

Nah would just get me angry and I'm in comfy mode.

Lucky. Mines almost an hour.

yikes, gas must be fucking murder for you then.

Same, I'm not really how he's doing at the moment, It's shit that it looks like the wall may not even start construction in his term and that he's not ending DREAM
It would be nice if an user got on the Senate in 2018 and then went against Trump in the primaries in 2020 if Trump doesn't deliver promises

Is this the Bacteria that's on cats and shit

What's wrong with that, maybe some people like to be upset

Oy vey, how are you guys doing tonight?

Nah not too bad. Did some math and I drop maybe like 100$ a month on gas.

He's an American
My 15 minute drive probably costs more money than his hour drive on petrol

That's almost nothing, I drop probably $200 or so

good, good

Jesus how far do you drive?

A bit sleepy. Tempted to nap. You fam?

Have fun having Pajeet stealing your job.
t. Someone who's into softdev

I'm drinking heavily and having fun listening to Tidus Midis of the FFX OST.

Between 1000 and 2000 kilometers That's 600mi and 1200mi for you
And isn't petrol where you are like $2 for a fucking gallon

And yeah 2.50 I think, I don't pay attention honestly.

that's good onii-fam

Very sleepy, should have slept hours ago tbh famalamadingdong

What and why?

Rune Factory 4; I can usually hop on and grind some 10-fold steel or other materials for the maze and shit.

Bought Subnautica and I've been having fun, but everything spooks me. Reefbacks, sandsharks, those huge fucks near the crash site, and the darkness of the deep makes me turn right around to my base. I love it, but fuck I'm a pussy.

mom said she'd be better off had I not been born
she said she would've had money and been able to travel
Talking to myself really helped out I think; managed to mostly get over that shit. Kinda want to take some time off work, but I think it's not the best time for that. I just want a quiet life.

WHY NOT!?

It's 1.30 for a litre which is about a quater of a gallon
And what's wrong with calling it petrol, I fill my car up with Unleaded not LPG, if I filled my car up with LPG then I'd call it gas as it's gas

Good post

Hows work?

God damn user your moms a bitch. Save up money at work and get out of there.

The fuck is LPG

LPG is Liquid Petroleum Gas, it's not used as much these days
The only example of an LPG car in America I can think of there is probably heaps was the infamous exploding Ford Explorer

Already ahead of you; couple more years at this pace and I'll be able to outright buy a small house.

Christ, this is exactly what I thought you meant, user.

My nigger. I've essentially "beaten" the game, but I still get spooked the fuck out by it. Especially the reapers (which are the ones near the crash site). It only gets spookier the farther you go.

Ohhh weird. What makes it different from just gas gas?

Good job user. What kinda job you work?

I'm starting this week. I'm excited to finally do something with my life again, but I feel like I probably will screw up a few times. Oh well, it's expected. Is it weird to be interested in a chick with cancer?

Wait I was shitposting. What kind of job you get?

And depends on the cancer really.

Ditto user, ditto.

What symptoms?

It is Gas, it's just we call it LPG probably because of Shitain
You have unleaded in America don't you
There is Unleaded, LPG (Gas) and Diesel

Not an issue for me because I pass as pajeet

You know it will be funny to have an Autistic user who at the end of his term after gets voted out on his lame duck period fillibuster the Senate with Holohoax and Jew facts

Ohhhh yeah ok. Most gas state side has half corn or some shit in it. Can't be good for cars.

AUSTRALIA SUPER POWER BY 2018

Yeah there is E10, which is Unleaded, either 91 or 94 with 10% plant derived ethanol
It's fine when it's not winter
Fuck I've seen them do Unleaded E85 103 now which is racing car fuel and shit

What country you stuck in anyway? Britbongistan?

I've imagined before the 2018 Mass senate run off being Sam Hyde against John Flint Brianna Wu, which Sam wins by IRL shit posting about how Brianna is mean to the trannies by denying his birth gender

See Above, I'm from the great southern land

(checked)
Wheres that? I'm American monica I ain't know shit about that.

(HEIL'D)
trips of truth fucking confirm

I'm from the land down under
Can you hear the thunder

Do you lot play that shit constantly? Is that your national anthem?

what people like is feeling justified and catered to.

Those people like Mark, Spencer, Mike, Mike and Tim are aren't happy that you act as if you're a CIS White Girl when you're not and if you're lying about your snip who knows who you're lying about

It's played every now and again, there is actually a few 80s songs where it mentions Australia like "Down Under" as said before "Great Southern Land" and "This is Australia"
Our national Anthem is shit and should be God Bless Australia or at least Waltzing Matilda instead

I like being a shitposter

In all honesty, I wish I was born as a gril. :^)

Nursing; lods of overtime helps.

Really loving it; it feels great getting stuff from a sunken lifepod and making it back to base.
>It only gets spookier the farther you go.
>Detecting multiple leviathan class lifeforms in the region. Are you certain whatever you're doing is worth it?
Had to turn around and put some music for the trip back. I don't think I can handle it.

do you need to be unhappy to shitpost?

How would being a girl improve any aspect of your life at all?

I really want Sam Hyde to run for Mass Senate against Flint
It would be fucking great
But another user too would be funny
Fuck I'd donate to a Ristu Campaign if it was legal, as it's be funny seeing him act like, well Ritsu, especially if he pulls off a Miracle and wins

i thought i was back in that thread talking about ass parasites

No, but it helps.

I can be in any mode to shit post
that is the glory of being austrian :^)

The best

Australia looked pretty comf in the 80s honestly

Whats the grossest thing you've seen?

Australia still is comfy, just avoid Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra **Even with Canberra it's not too hard to get to a nice comfy area with nice hills and shit

I get to have tits user. Don't you love tits? :^)

Also

Go to the Northern Terrortory
the abo chicks up there flash their tits all the time

As a cook at a restaurant, what else?

I for one would have loved to be born as a cooking instrument.

>implying leviathan class lifeforms are what you should be most afraid of

Bagels are the only thing jews ever did right.

Also they are less likely to poison their own food supply.

What kind?

its certainly the 'in' form of advertisement these days. bald bayonetta guy whats his name, sonic the hedgehog, wendys, trump.
in general, inappropriate shocking behavior is so lauded that im sorta surprised to see the offended liberal thing having traction these days.

well then i appreciate you being cordial with me for the time being.

The kind that serves food you dingus. Unless you were talking about what type of cooking instrument, in which case I would like to be a toaster. :^)

ITT people who forgot what :^) means

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

You are working in a spic place aren't you? Thats why you are shitposting

bagels look like 0s. which is what they want on the end of their money score, and what they want your money score to look like

No, I'm working in a fancy grill & bar operating within a golf club. It's as white as it gets.

Didn't they steal bagels

To be fair the problem with a Ritsu presidency is that all the fucking female nips will immigrate and probably fuck whitey up more and create 6,000,000 more Elliot Rodgers because Ritsu can't handle muh dik
But K-On becoming the national anthem would be funny

What are you? Some kind of ayy sympathizer? :^)

White kitchens are fucking great
Full of people who want to help, even if the help is a bit stern at times

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Too delicious for me to care

Ohhh you actually got that job, congrats

Probably like all things.

I'd probably deport any young full blood nips we have to help them out honestly.

Probably the retarded and obese old people; never fun cleaning them up. Never had to see anything too gory or gross yet; stoma holes are pretty bad too .

Sounds fun; gonna play again when it's brighter.

i love bagels but i am out and forgot to purchase more at one of several fine retailers located in my area. dont make the same mistake i did!

So is President Ritsu going to make Waifu bots with artificial wombs a reality in his First Term

Yeah, my experience in a kitchen full of black people wasn't exactly pleasant. Only because the head chef. All the other black people were fun to be around.

Reapers are probably still the most consistent source of spook, though. I'm never not going to be scared of them.

Of course :^)))))

PURCHASE MORE YOU FUCKING DUMB SLUT!
I cannot have dinner without bagels.

God I hate dealing with retards so fucking much. Sometimes like tard wranglers bring them out to tourist areas and it drives me mad having to help them.

Way ahead of you famalam

rt.com/viral/386130-artificial-womb-lamb-premature-births/

Our Head chef is Austrian I think, maybe he's Swiss
While everyone but the Asian lady dishhand is a fucking white male

You better fund billions if not trillions in that shit when President
I'm laughing at a possible future where America has 200 Million Autistic Nazi MGTOW White males who make an all Autistic Nazi MGTOW White male government

That's how the Jews get you
First it's the Bagels then is the Pastrami, then its the Briskit, then it's that Israel should exist and then you go full Israel is our greatest ally

im worried ill get the gluten thing

The gluten thing?

celiac sprue. the thing where bread makes you turn to stone. although i was using the silly image to convey the idea that celiac sprue instead makes you want to become a cat girl.

lel, wut a fag :^)

id never be able to keep my mouth off of my genitals

lol what a gay

It's like you do not understand the benefits of being a fag. :^)

i suppose i dont, do you have a wiki link?

I don't have a wiki link but I do have a link to a certain board. :^)
>>>/cuteboys/

rip

F

2 youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

That's what I get for ironically gaying up the thread. :^)

rest in peice (You)

I unironically love this song.

You and me both.

It's the only song I can find myself getting out of my seat to sing and sperg out like a god damn autist. For a good reason I suppose.

Is that Milk or Something else

Whatever it is, it came from PROTEIN WORLD

What's protein world

Place with a lotta protein and maybe some zinc, apparently.

threads happening too soon

huh interesting

only on (1) are we?

I'm gunna (1) your ass

L O L

don't make me clean up my imagine folder so that I can actually find pictures now

fucking do it man
Fucking do it

LETS MEME JACK

you know with this autism you're ruining the thread just as much as ritus is

I know, I know
But you know the difference between Me and Ritsu is
I'm not a Tripfag so that means no one can tell it's me until it's too late

delet this

heh

Sam Hyde is actually a nazi?

I really want Sam Hyde to run against Brianna Wu

fair enough although it's very obvious you know

Just in case someone here hasn't seen this already.

Hang on, I better warm up my sides first

I'm imagining Sam Hyde saying he has some friends who are traps and are out raged by how John won't wont admit who he is, and Sam will list Mark in the list

That's how I get ya, see Ritsu is Ritsu so you can avoid him or otherwise notice he's there while me I'm sneaky like spider in ya dunny and I come and strike when you're nice and comfy while Ritsu is just the Autistic Screecher that you know is always in the next stall over

Is this some Poofter shit

so you're telling everyone who you are with your first post here?

And here I was thinking Ritsu had seen the light and embraced the manifold benefits of showershitting.

that's pretty decent although it's a case of >muh art style

from the looks of it you've yet to strike

Nah cunt I'm sneaky, try and find me from my first post tommorow I dare you

The Next stall is a showerstall

I'll just look for the fag giving 20 replies in under a minute

I only really speed up my replies late in the thread

(74) means 14 off 88

Ayy lmao

yee yee

10 to go

I am incredibly autistic

But am I as Autistic as Spider, Phil or Ritsu

who the fuck knows

heh

Phil isn't autistic, I'd call it dedication to the cause.

(83)

Phil is the Good Kind of Autism like the people who found Shia's Flag in Tenn

Good Autism is powerful
Bad Autism is a waste

**I'm probably a waste

nothin personal

you've been doing this alot of as late, is there wrong the matter?

I honestly can't explain it
it's a primal urge to shitpost and get (88)s at least
Maybe Phil has the same urge

Niggers

nice trips

I love Sam Hyde related videos btw